Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders who never bother to learn how to trade  (Read 3257 times)
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:50:37 AM

People tend to go for jobs or activities that require less mental activity and more of physical because in this way you stay relaxed and avoid stress. Trading especially short term or day trading is mind sucking and it keeps nagging traders because of which people often make wrong decisions ultimately facing losses. I am not involved into this awful mess rather I like keeping things simple so long term is great.

We understand that, we do have different kinds of activities in our daily life, and it is not good to encourage and push everyone to do day trading if this is not line of business, or they don't know how to analyze market at all, we do have different kinds of wants in achieving our goals, maybe for some people they don't like trading as they prefer in sales business, or they prefer mining industry, this is not a problem at all, as it depends on them how they want to make their future.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

Most of the traders are always on a rush. They hit want to make that money real quick and get out lol. I think it's the kind of information that these people are getting from friends that makes them think that this is easy. And I'm tired of people that say Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is easy, it is not, day trading is even more difficult. If you're going to be a day trader then you should be ready for the heavy paperwork that follows. Long term investment is the one that is a bit easy, despite that, you will still have to learn when is the right time to buy and when to sell. Without learning all that you will just keep on losing money.

Noobs should start learning and stop jumping into what they know nothing about. I even saw one in this forum that told a story on how he invested at $18000 and price fell.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

Blaming the market conditions is a common symptom of Trader's fallacy and the more their account profitability curve tends to go down they lose the weapon for controlling their emotions. In bad situations, they jump from the last altcoin trading position to another and this is kind of behavior similar to the revenge trading. Understanding the value of crypto-asset they hodl is not enough in the bear market, they simply cant handle the consequences of losing trade series.
Not only it is a very common mistake to blame the markets it doesn't help you to grow as a trader, traders need to understand that the market is a zero sum game and this means that if you are losing money there is another trader at the other side of the world that is earning money because he had a more comprehensive view of the market and right now is beating you and taking money away from your account.

What you need to do is to try to improve whatever mechanism that you are using to select when to enter and when to get out of the market but for that you need to be humble, you need to know that no matter what you do you will keep making mistakes but you can improve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

Most of the traders are always on a rush. They hit want to make that money real quick and get out lol. I think it's the kind of information that these people are getting from friends that makes them think that this is easy. And I'm tired of people that say Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is easy, it is not, day trading is even more difficult. If you're going to be a day trader then you should be ready for the heavy paperwork that follows. Long term investment is the one that is a bit easy, despite that, you will still have to learn when is the right time to buy and when to sell. Without learning all that you will just keep on losing money.

Noobs should start learning and stop jumping into what they know nothing about. I even saw one in this forum that told a story on how he invested at $18000 and price fell.
First of all there is an talk among people who hear the term bitcoin for the first time, bitcoin is an easy way to get rich. There arises the next question. What all the possible ways that get us maximum return in short term. Here the new ones find trading, gambling as the most preferred way for earning and becoming rich. In the event of trading without any basics just starts to invest randomly and experiences loss. Some turn their minds towards gambling. This is how people fail in trading without proper learning about the basics.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:46:55 PM

First of all there is an talk among people who hear the term bitcoin for the first time, bitcoin is an easy way to get rich. There arises the next question. What all the possible ways that get us maximum return in short term. Here the new ones find trading, gambling as the most preferred way for earning and becoming rich. In the event of trading without any basics just starts to invest randomly and experiences loss. Some turn their minds towards gambling. This is how people fail in trading without proper learning about the basics.

You have a point, The best way to improve your trading is being willing to borrow advice from other professional traders who have been in the trading arena longer than you. This way, you will learn of what trading tools to use and learn more about profitable trading strategies, among other beneficial tips. If you are not open to learning and your actions are similar to a gambler, there is no way you can become a successful crypto trader.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:54:48 PM

it does not make any sense to me at least that a trader wants to be a trader but does not like to read about it or learn it. If the guy does not like the stuff, still he is supposed to do it because this is the right and working way. Jumping into the trading world without the basic knowledge will eventually hurt the fellow and may be he will have to leave it too. As it goes, victory loves preparation. So he must be serious with his initial steps.
I don’t think that people are too dull to sign a death warrant for their money going into trading without learning on how to trade first. We might say that people go into trading without having enough training before doing that or quality experience which is what is required to have a very successful trading.

The only advise that I could give to people is that they need to really go for enough knowledge about trading before they try to start engaging themselves in it because trading requires lots of skills which the best way to acquire this skill is when a trader has gotten enough first hand training on it and also enough experience through demo trading that we have on every trading platform before they go further to start practicing with little amount of money.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:56:34 PM

You have a point, The best way to improve your trading is being willing to borrow advice from other professional traders who have been in the trading arena longer than you. This way, you will learn of what trading tools to use and learn more about profitable trading strategies, among other beneficial tips. If you are not open to learning and your actions are similar to a gambler, there is no way you can become a successful crypto trader.
Yes, to become a good trader you must have knowledge about trading and for this you should not leave any opportunity. If you get a chance to learn from expert traders just take advantage from it and ask different questions. There are a lot of sites that helps  new trading to learn trading avoid mistakes that leads to lose, trading without knowledge is like jumping in the river even when you don’t know how to swim.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:48:43 PM

It pains me to watch new traders jump in head first without first learning what to do.

Some are smart enough to go at it with just a tiny amount of money at first...
...but most don't.

Only a tiny portion of new traders actually put in the effort to learn the ropes before they start.

Maybe the thought of having to do all that research themselves is overwhelming, and they’re not interested in investing in their education either.
Whatever it is, they're setting themselves up for failure.

It doesn't matter if you're a natural, if you don't learn about what you're doing, success is a gamble with terrible odds.

My cat is a perfect example of that. Cats are purpose built to be the ultimate killing machines, but my cat has no idea how to hunt.
She tried to chase after a spider this morning, but spent more time dancing around it than actually swiping at it. Plus, she constantly lost track of the thing and would start to wander off.

She's not the smartest cat on the block by any means, but the reason she's a terrible hunter is because she never learned how to do it properly.
If I didn't feed her every day, she'd be toast.

If a cat whose nature it is to hunt can’t do so without being taught, what chance do traders have without solid education?

Statistically, 96% of traders lose money or give up. How many of those never took it seriously enough to truly learn?
The only way to beat those kinds of odds are to give yourself every advantage possible.

That includes taking the time to study and learn.

If you've made it this far, and you haven't been taking trading seriously, remember the old saying, “Time is money, and money buys time.”
Are you maximizing your time?

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion. learning and maximizing time are two things that must be done for someone who wants to be successful. trade is a job that will indeed be a field of income if done in the right way, and all that requires a learning process. trading that is not based on learning about the science of trade, I think trading will indeed be a gamble with a bad opportunity. gambling alone still requires research if we want to win, let alone trading crypto. at least have to understand the basics of trading knowledge so that the chances of success are even greater. and maximizing the time available to study is a support for making someone successful. there is no stop to learn, we must always study the factors that influence the rise and fall of market prices in crypto trading. for example we must always learn about the latest news or must be able to analyze graphs so we can speculate what will happen in the future or learn others. so I think everything you say is very true.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:23:47 PM

Traders who never bother learn will grow for sure and we people might find the users who lost the funds while they were being a newbie like lacking of knowledge about cryptocurrency.
While you are being a part of trading update yourself and do trading as part time to grow more.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:16:43 PM

I don’t think that people are too dull to sign a death warrant for their money going into trading without learning on how to trade first. We might say that people go into trading without having enough training before doing that or quality experience which is what is required to have a very successful trading.

The only advise that I could give to people is that they need to really go for enough knowledge about trading before they try to start engaging themselves in it because trading requires lots of skills which the best way to acquire this skill is when a trader has gotten enough first hand training on it and also enough experience through demo trading that we have on every trading platform before they go further to start practicing with little amount of money.
You'll be surprised by all the crazy things that people do, while it doesn't make sense to try to become a trader without studying the subject as much as you can it is undeniable that there are many newbies out there that believe that trading is extremely easy since they are bombarded all day with ads about how easy is to make money in the markets.

But we know this is not true, making money in the markets is extremely difficult and when you add that they have completely irrational beliefs about the money that they can make then they take too many risks too fast without any knowledge and experience and that can only lead to disaster.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:23:24 AM

You'll be surprised by all the crazy things that people do, while it doesn't make sense to try to become a trader without studying the subject as much as you can it is undeniable that there are many newbies out there that believe that trading is extremely easy since they are bombarded all day with ads about how easy is to make money in the markets

Most people are not good at trading

And they will never be no matter how much they could be studying the subject. The irony is that in order to find out whether you are capable of profitable trading in the long run (i.e. beyond pure luck), you should actually engage in this activity, i.e. start trading. In this way, if you can't be a trader, you will most likely end up losing a pile of money. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that successful traders often lose money too when they are new to trading (as everyone is a novice trader at first)

Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:04:05 AM

It pains me to watch new traders jump in head first without first learning what to do.

...but most don't.

Only a tiny portion of new traders actually put in the effort to learn the ropes before they start.

Maybe the thought of having to do all that research themselves is overwhelming, and they’re not interested in investing in their education either.

It doesn't matter if you're a natural, if you don't learn about what you're doing, success is a gamble with terrible odds.

My cat is a perfect example of that. Cats are purpose built to be the ultimate killing machines, but my cat has no idea how to hunt.
She tried to chase after a spider this morning, but spent more time dancing around it than actually swiping at it. Plus, she constantly lost track of the thing and would start to wander off.

She's not the smartest cat on the block by any means, but the reason she's a terrible hunter is because she never learned how to do it properly.

If a cat whose nature it is to hunt can’t do so without being taught, what chance do traders have without solid education?

Statistically, 96% of traders lose money or give up. How many of those never took it seriously enough to truly learn?
The only way to beat those kinds of odds are to give yourself every advantage possible.

If you've made it this far, and you haven't been taking trading seriously, remember the old saying, “Time is money, and money buys time.”

You're absolutely right - it's crucial that new traders do enough research and educate themselves. Too many people jump in without even knowing the basics, and make huge losses.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:19:21 PM

And they will never be no matter how much they could be studying the subject. The irony is that in order to find out whether you are capable of profitable trading in the long run (i.e. beyond pure luck), you should actually engage in this activity, i.e. start trading. In this way, if you can't be a trader, you will most likely end up losing a pile of money. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that successful traders often lose money too when they are new to trading (as everyone is a novice trader at first)

We don't know what people are doing with their everyday life, how are they, what are their skills and capabilities. I've known some persons who has eagerness and willingness to learn, they are really doing their best to study it but they can't really make it, they are having hard time to learn it maybe because they do have lack of time and it's not their line of business.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

As a newbie no one will suggest that person to starter trading platform asset is so so we need to have some general basic knowledge about trading and its features and how all the have been using the trading platform in in better way.
As a investor traders will be playing quite a while like a game players how they are doing but the people who is really doing the trading as there any they will be more careful and there will be little slower than these small traders.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

I know there are some traders who count on pure luck. They think they don't need expertise and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and market. Such approach isn't for long term, you might have some beginners luck but that will past very quickly and soon you will find yourself in situation that you face losses and don't actually know what are you doing and why.
Such traders often think trading is like gambling, that is why they have such attitude.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:02:42 PM

We don't know what people are doing with their everyday life, how are they, what are their skills and capabilities. I've known some persons who has eagerness and willingness to learn, they are really doing their best to study it but they can't really make it, they are having hard time to learn it maybe because they do have lack of time and it's not their line of business.
If that so, I suggest not to take the risk in trading otherwise, they surely putting ends pretty quickly and lose their money. Cause definitely it wasn't a good idea having this one and to know exactly what we are doing is the way we keep in track. Some people came into trading cause because they usually think for easy money, trading can be easy to learn but they are totally wrong and making them suffer big losses rather than making them profitable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 01:39:55 AM

If that so, I suggest not to take the risk in trading otherwise, they surely putting ends pretty quickly and lose their money. Cause definitely it wasn't a good idea having this one and to know exactly what we are doing is the way we keep in track. Some people came into trading cause because they usually think for easy money, trading can be easy to learn but they are totally wrong and making them suffer big losses rather than making them profitable.
In addition some of the so-called newbie traders believe that trading is s get rich quickly project without following the due process of learning and mentoring for some period of time however after a while there would incur streaks of losses possibly getting their accounts burnt thus get disappointed, trading is not easy its requires diligence, patience and commitment so as to have an edge over the market.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:49:08 AM

We don't know what people are doing with their everyday life, how are they, what are their skills and capabilities. I've known some persons who has eagerness and willingness to learn, they are really doing their best to study it but they can't really make it, they are having hard time to learn it maybe because they do have lack of time and it's not their line of business

Hard learning is nowhere near enough

I mean no matter how hard you learn in order to trade profitably and become a successful trader, you simply may not have it in yourself. Your capacity for long-term profitable trading should be sort of built in or hard-wired in your brain chemistry. In other words, if you are not internally built for it, no amount of learning is going to help 

If anything, you should start from rewiring your mental setup which on its own has nothing to do with trading as such. But is it really worth the effort, time and money if the positive outcome is far from guaranteed? To put it differently, you can't become an Einstein in anything unless you are already born into that Einsteiness

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:33:12 PM

...but most don't.

You're absolutely right - it's crucial that new traders do enough research and educate themselves. Too many people jump in without even knowing the basics, and make huge losses.
Knowledge is power. The saying goes right in every sense. Anyone with knowledge has more opportunity in lives and better skills of survival. The more someone knows the better it is for his own safety and future. Traders of digital coin market should be fully aware with all the rules of this profession. In addition to this, the coin they intend to trade with must be learnt in depth first.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:36:26 PM

Knowledge is power. The saying goes right in every sense. Anyone with knowledge has more opportunity in lives and better skills of survival. The more someone knows the better it is for his own safety and future. Traders of digital coin market should be fully aware with all the rules of this profession. In addition to this, the coin they intend to trade with must be learnt in depth first.

There is really good thing when you have a lot of knowledge, seems like  you are superior with everything and cannot be easily manipulated by the market, whalers, fudders, fomo, as you can think well what could be  happening, you can analyze and think of some strategies without any panic. So, having knowledge not only about the market, or how to trade but about the project as well will give you an advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: