Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:57:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake vs Fixed bounty allocation  (Read 7134 times)
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 05:43:57 PM

Fixed bounty allocations is much more advantageous than staked bounty allocation. First , your rewards are not in anyway tied to the activities of  other users, you get to know before hand what to expect and are in much more control over what you earn. The longer the campaign, the more the reward- unlike stakes that can be extended without  corresponding increase in the budget.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:58:34 PM

There is no significant difference. It is an advantage to hunters while it is disadvantage to dev when using stake instead of fixed token. This is because for a stake allocation, the token allocated is fixed. Meaning, if anyone do not fulfill the weekly report and do not have the stake, it will be an advantage to hunters but if the token is fixed, it is not. Irrespective of the two, if the token is doing great and the project has solid background with great token sales. Everyone will smile
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:02:45 PM

for stake, most do offer good rewards, but remember that bounty using stake usually has certain rules, for example they allocate bounties based on sales results, but usually no more than 2-5% and if sales are obtained, the minimum reward offered is also small, different from fixed allocation they offer usually from the total supply / circulating supply but of course the allocation is not as much as the payment of stakes but this is safer in my opinion and I prefer fixed allocations for no

ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:42:02 PM

I would prefer the stake to fixed allocation.  A lot of projects i participated that was fixed end up to be shitty work and bm tends to just allocate the payment based on fixed allocation.
Swingle

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:45:41 PM

Stakes is far better of than fixed reward. With stakes, you earn as much unique and hardwork you put to your tasks than others, which implies that depending on your hardwork, you either earn more or less compare to others
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

I also like to work in those programs where there is a fixed payment. This allows you to know exactly how much your work is estimated and how much, according to the conditions, you can get. Also, fixed payment is much safer than steaks or a percentage allocated from sales. Unfortunately, not every bounty offers a fixed payment, and this is a bit distressing.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:02:42 PM

With stake allocation you can get more tokens based on the stake and how many participants join the bounty but that's that, the reason why I choose fixed allocation over stake is because right from the start you've know how much tokens you will get and the fact is merely looking or comparing bounties from one to another fixed bounty allocation performs better,they pays most times and no single participants is left out,what do you guys say about this?
When it comes on assurance on getting paid then it doesnt really depend if the said bounty do give out stake or fix basis.It will always depend on the projects legitimacy on the first place for its hunters to be get paid in the end of the bounty.The difference with fix is that you do already know the amount you would potentially recieve since its fixed then it cant be changed no matter on what would be the price of the said token in the market.When it comes to stakes,you can receive more but due to hundreds of participants you would receive less.

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:19:44 PM

I prefer fixed bounty allocation because you know how much you earn and for how much work. A lot uf us working a lot for few cents while we avoid bounty campaigns where we can earn atleast 20USD per week.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:29:25 PM

I do prefer fixed bounty allocations over staked based bounties. My reason is that with that everyone is assured of what to get rather than having to think of what will come out after the stake calculation. Most BM shortchange hunters with the stake based stuff cos some hunters do not know how the stakes are calculated.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

I feel that if the project allocates enough tokens then stakes would be more beneficial as in case of translations, the communities that are more active benefit the translators and they get maximum number of stakes unlike the cases with fixed bounty allocation where no matter how much recognition you bring in for a project, you get the same reward as another user who hasn't done much to promote the project. If they have a fixed allocation, it's better to give in BTC/ETH rewards then.

masterusd

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 08:41:26 PM

I think most of the project stack is unclear, and most participants do not know the exact amount they will receive, unlike  fixed bounty allocations, you can decide if you participate or not from the 1st day, and easy to know amount you will receive.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

Actually, both stakes or fixed amount of the bounty rewards will depend on each bounty and rank of the accounts.
1. Stakes will be very worthy of the participants are limited, only a few accounts that have higher ranks, high token allocations for each bounty campaign, and also time for bounty period
2. A fixed amount will be worthy if we are in low rank, there are many participants that are joining, limited token allocations, and also certain period.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:29:04 AM

With stake allocation you can get more tokens based on the stake and how many participants join the bounty but that's that, the reason why I choose fixed allocation over stake is because right from the start you've know how much tokens you will get and the fact is merely looking or comparing bounties from one to another fixed bounty allocation performs better,they pays most times and no single participants is left out,what do you guys say about this?

Fixed allocation is beneficial for bounty hunters if bounty campaigns are followed by many people. But in my opinion the two methods are good and I think the bounty manager has his own consideration when determining reward distribution based on stake or fixed.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:42:34 AM

I agrer with you. Fixed bounty allocations has a good advantage that you would know how much would you receive in the end of the bounty campaign, unlike stake bounty campaign, you wouldn't know how much you receive and you also dont know if all of the allocated tokens are distributed.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:56:59 AM

I think it is not too different from stake. But I really like to be stakes more because it depends on how hard you work.
Those who do more will be rewarded with more tokens. It seems more fair and motivating for bounty hunters.

I prefer stakes allocation because you can have more reward with your extra efforts on doing the task. So you are right, it keeps bounty hunters to do more and feel motivated. Actually, fixed or stakes allocation it won't guarantee the payment. Some bounty campaigns are scam and we have nothing to do about it. Just do what to do and everything will be paid off one day.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:58:52 AM

If only the BM can stay true to their words stake is good. Although, youe chances of gettinh high reward depends on your followers and quality of your work. Some Project managers tends to look for means of cutting the pool sometimes.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:08:53 AM

It doesnt matter if its stake or fixed allocation what matters is the project itself,if its good enough i won't mind promoting the project either staked or fixed

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:40:53 AM

Stake all the way,better at rewarding than fixed allocation but fixed allocation bounties always makes more sense than most stake bounties and scammers love using the stakes
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:56:45 AM

Fixed allocation very profitable if the project to be followed has a very large number of participants because you will still get the token that has been agreed before. But on the contrary, allocations remain unsuitable for projects that do not have many participants, when participants are slightly better off using stake-based allocations. And fixed allocation is more suitable for bounties that have a small amount of allocation or they pay with stable coins.

If hardcap reached any campaign, stake will be good reward. Fixed allocation bounty reward could minimize if hardcap can't touch any project.
Many projects have been successful. Hardcap has reached its goal. But stake bounty has been cut, I don't understand why they did it. They cut the bounty budget and have no good reason. And some projects only get softcap but they still don't cut bounty. Participating in bounty now is really crazy

Means you are following a wrong project or a bad project. So far, as long as I follow the bounty, they always give bonuses when their projects reach hardcap. In fact, most projects only reach softcaps that cut the token allocation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:20:20 AM

I do with you on the fixed token allocation, it gives more clarity about what you are going into and no matter what happens you sure to get your token but on the stakes allocation no matter how good the project is, issues must surely come up

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: