Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake vs Fixed bounty allocation  (Read 7132 times)
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:35:13 AM

I also like fixed bounty allocation. In fixed bounty allocations, we bounty hunters can know how many tokens we are entitled to. In stake based allocation, bounty pool can be reduced at the end of the campaign under various pretexts like hard cap does not reach. As a result, hunters are deprived of allocated tokens.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:39:33 AM

I prefer the stake based allocation for bounty. Cause it will depend on the number of participants in the campaign. I took some advantage over some campaign cause of my Full member rank in the signature and some of the others are junior and member rank. I did bagged some tokens on the league and wishing to join also with few low rank participants. Fixed stake is also good but make sure you can earn from it. Fixed stake is profitable for social campaign with lots of subscriber and followers.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:36:14 AM

tokens alone need to be where there is a sense of compromise based on the results that there is always someone who cares, so the opportunity that is given in the forum must be really understood.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:41:11 AM

Well I prefer stake bounty because if the allocation is big for the bounty and only few members who are participate it then lucky you,. possible you can get high rewards than fixed bounty.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:54:09 AM

I believe that fixed payment bounties are more attractive. This makes it possible to know exactly how much you will earn. If the payment is not fixed, then the visibility factor is already included here. Maybe you are lucky enough to get more, but maybe a turn, the payment will be very small.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:04:45 PM

With stake allocation you can get more tokens based on the stake and how many participants join the bounty but that's that, the reason why I choose fixed allocation over stake is because right from the start you've know how much tokens you will get and the fact is merely looking or comparing bounties from one to another fixed bounty allocation performs better,they pays most times and no single participants is left out,what do you guys say about this?

I don't understand how this fixed reward system is going to work. In case you are taking part in the signature bounty then in the stake method, the shares are calculated according to your forum rank and number of posts per week. Now if you replace this system with fixed payments, then everyone will be getting equal payments regardless of their forum rank and contribution, which is not fair.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:08:27 PM

I myself prefer calculations that use pegs that are very effective and commensurate with the results of our work to promote a project but now we are left to see all the allocations that will be for bounty hunters. if in my opinion the calculation of using payments is still very unfair and when we follow various campaigns such as facebook or signatures in the calculation count the payment is the same so it's not fair enough

[
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:30:59 PM

Only stake based bounty programmes are worth it, because I have faced campaigns that are offering 5 bucks worth of their tokens for a Legendary signature participant. This is just silly and the real campaigns are only stake based ones.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

I think that the distribution of payments by stakes is more suitable for new projects when the token price after listing is unknown. Fixed payment method is more suitable for already completed projects that need additional advertising

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:41:10 PM

Fixed allocation is my preference. This is because it ensures that hunters are rewarded based on how many tasks they can accomplish  from the start to finish of the bounty campaign. So it won't matter if they new hunters join later or even if the bounty manager extends the campaign. Your reward will always remains the same

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:48:13 PM

I like coins that can be staked because it gives you more reason to hold and lowers the probability of the token being dumped right away. The probability of getting nothing is the same with a fixed reward and a stake because a fixed coin can get be valued so low that you won't earn anything by selling it. The difference is in time. Fixed gives you the value at once even if it's low and with stake you will have to wait and see but don't be mislead. Nothing now and nothing after a month are the same.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:03:45 PM

Joining a bounty with an already Fixed or Stakes based is what really matters, instead it is the project behind the bounty that matters, a bounty with a fixed allocation could end paying more or being more profitable than a stake based bounty.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

I think that it depends on the project. If you participate in a promising project, then you want to get as much as possible. But if the project is not very good, then it is better when you have fixed rewards.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:29:00 AM

I would gladly choose staked base bounty over fixed staked bounty. Staked bases bounty will really bring out the best in any bounty hunter so as to acquire more tokens and usually all tokens are distributed unlike the fixed bounty allocation.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:34:51 AM

I choose fixed allocation over stakes during bounty programs because with the fixed allocation, there is no change in rewards irrespective of the number of bounty hunters joining. The staking strategy gradually reduces the token rewards as more participants join the bounty program.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 02:32:33 AM

According the value of the token. But now a days so many bounty have stake based calculations but ending with scam. So the thing wr must do are due diligence in every bounty before we join.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:43:00 AM

Stake bounty allocation is very good actually if the things are very hype or not because there will be an equal shares to each other while this fixed bounty allocation sometimes its fair sometimes its now due to the ranks, followers or just the things you need to make reward higher
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:03:02 AM

I don't care about how much bounty allocation reward for participants but I always worried about why have delay for distributing bounty reward, have bounty manager waiting for lower price.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:11:42 AM

I prefer bounty campaigns with fixed rewards because I know exactly how much I could earn.
While in stake based bounty campaigns you never know how many total stakes will be at the end of campaign, so you can only guess the possible reward.
Yes, when paying with fixed payments, bounty hunters can see in advance what amount in tokens or other cryptocurrency they will receive.
 When paying with bets, this is not only not visible in advance, but also significantly increases the possibility of unfair manipulation of payments by the ICO team. This is very significant, because recently in almost all projects the team has not fulfilled the original obligations when paying bets. With a fixed payment, this usually does not happen. Therefore, for me, a fixed payment in this case is preferable.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:37:40 AM

With stake allocation you can get more tokens based on the stake and how many participants join the bounty but that's that, the reason why I choose fixed allocation over stake is because right from the start you've know how much tokens you will get and the fact is merely looking or comparing bounties from one to another fixed bounty allocation performs better,they pays most times and no single participants is left out,what do you guys say about this?

fixed allocation is always better than staking. you will know how much token you've been getting before you start the campaign.
much better if the campaign is paying with ethereum of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: