Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is better, buy at tokensale or buy at public exchange?  (Read 6461 times)
aristecounos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:55:09 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

You have to check project first..
I preferring to you is counos project
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:14:14 PM

This is on the grounds that altcoins are still in the bear market. So all things considered, no investors are truly intrigued at this moment and would prefer to put their money to Bitcoin. Furthermore, there's the issue of deceitful projects all over the place and that shame can't just simply expel. What's more, it influenced even the absolute best project out there. Plan of action moves also, from ICO to IEO which is increasingly sheltered and gainful in light of the fact that it is being controlled by confided in exchange. So it's getting extremely hard to any project today to try and arrive at delicate top and the project simply subside

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:17:50 PM

Buy at exchange when a project have a bounty campaign or a big airdrop done before the listing because most of this tokens will be dumped. If the project have tokensale but have no bounty campaigns and you think that is a very good project, then you can buy it.
Not as always as you said dude, we must put the total hardcap that has already collected by the project as the main consideration too to determine if do we have a lot of room for room to grow or not?
Look at how TON was loosing more than 30% of its value and it has no a lot of daily trade volumes.
I can say hardcap is really important.
Only a project without a big daily trade volume will be dumped.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
benycoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:11:14 PM

For me it is according to the project not according to the type, anyway exchange may more profitable but some projects can be more if it is very good.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

I think you should buy it from exchanger when new token listed in low price after ICO. Generally we see ICO price was high and after ICO when bounty hunters sell their token they instant sell in market so that you can buy it on low price and after bounty hurters token sell you can enjoy price as maximum time we see.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

If that project is really legit, I prefer to buy in token sale with a bonus and it will be great if the market is in a good condition so that I will earn more profit because of the bonuses and the price increase of the token.
Well, unfortunately most projects cannot provide you with a legality that clearly, the safety of the project will depend on your analysis through the information given by the developer, so even though we buy in tokensale, we can get more bonuses but the problem is that it could be trash or we will need to wait for a long time, the most concise summary is that the risk will be high. Buying in reputable and public exchanges is safer when the exchange system worked and confirmed the project, profits may be small but we should be content with such levels
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

For now, I prefer coins that have been traded at exchangers, especially at large exchangers such as Binance, Huobi or Okex. Coins that are traded with large transaction volumes provide an opportunity for prices to rise.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:58:59 PM

Most of the projects now after entering the exchanges have a price for their token lower than the price was for ICO and IEO. Based on this, we can conclude that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange. However, if you think that the project is promising, then it is better to buy tokens at the very beginning of sales with an excellent bonus or discount.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:49:34 PM

In this current market, almost projects when listing on exchange, its token will have the price lower the public sale price. The exception is IEO projects on major exchanges, but the chances of you buying are very low. Actually making money from ICOs is no longer as easy as a hype in 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: