Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is better, buy at tokensale or buy at public exchange?  (Read 6461 times)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:11:59 AM

Of recent , investing in a project at the token sale phase dosent seem to worth it based on the statistics so far ! Only few of the project do well when they list in exchanges ! Despite the fact that token sale price is low , trading price is mostly always lower ! So I think it’s better to buy at the exchange when the token starts trading !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

Either you get a huge discount or you wait if the coin has potential once it hit exchanges if you don't want to get burned. Participating in the public sale doesn't always turn out good but there are other alternatives that can fit to what you're looking for. 50% discounted price on coins that are already in the exchange is an instant profit but you have to be a part of the hundreds of winners to be able to do that. It's somehow a gamble in a way but less riskier and more cheaper compared to tokensales.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:39:29 AM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused
better token sale, indeed when you still use ICO when the price of entering the market goes down but this IEO knows the conditions in the market will be different.  this reminded me when the new ICO program started many new projects reaching hardcap, the price at the pump was shortly after entering the market
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

This is the experience I have just been through. I invest in an IEO in one project and get a bonus at the time of purchase. And when it's listing, the price of the token falls. I started thinking, why I did not buy at the time of listing because it was cheaper and when compared to the bonus it certainly wasn't comparable. It is more profitable to buy when in the market than investing directly in the IEO. This is really very painful and confusing, because each project must be different. There is a pump and there is a dump. But most after listings are definitely a dump. Therefore it's better to buy in the market.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

This question in very tricky and everything depends on the project itself. 70 percent of all projects are losing in price after getting listed, but some of them, especially IEOs that were held on big exchanges can easily make x5.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

Sometimes buying when a tokensale is sure to get a bonus and that's one of the main advantages. And there are also those who buy at the market, because according to them most people will throw away their tokens. That's when it's time to buy. So, someone like this must have done something like that. Buy at tokensale and buy when marketed.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:58:45 AM

I can judge from my experience buying from exchange works better for me. Since there is almost a pump after listing then it goes a dump where you can fill your pockets with cheap assets.
That worked for me with PTON for example.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:41:13 PM

I can judge from my experience buying from exchange works better for me. Since there is almost a pump after listing then it goes a dump where you can fill your pockets with cheap assets.
That worked for me with PTON for example.
and also buying on exchanges has less risk if compared participate in ICO.mostly coins price from ICO dumped after listing in market.but since IEO  there is no one dump again.much investors want to join in IEO.but they cann't due the limitation or IEO system.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:51:17 PM

Basically it's always to a  great advantage of purchasing during the token sales since investors are given huge bonuses upon their purchases until the recent and frequent dumping of bounty hunters once tokens are listed on any exchanges. But anyway it also depends on the project at hand and it's use case. If the project is really a viable one with a great future then it's best to go in earlier as the cryptocurrencies of such projects don't fall in price at a great extent. If you still want to go by the thread then buy a month after listing on an exchange the hype would have died down so it is very likely the coin would come down for you to buy more.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:06:22 PM

The days and glory on buying ICO are gone and that glory is no more too , but we can always buy on exchange when listed for future reference but the situation at hand makes lots of alts dump like mad which has turn crypto to something else in the presence of noobs. But those that believe and have faith are very much strong and holding on to it.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:12:30 PM

the means I buy IEO binance or OKEX all the IEO they make increases up to several times. it's easier to find profits if you invest in IEO okex and binance

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:22:53 PM

Right now, it is obviously better to buy after second or third listing. I am usually following the roadmap of each project and trying to buy their coins several weeks before some big events. It brings profit almost every single time.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

For now I'm more recommending buying when on a private sale or during the IEO
Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, these exchanges are very good to follow, the average project that holds an IEO there always ends successfully trading above the IEO price
If you are able to be lucky and have the opportunities to invest during the launchpad then it's very much anticipated that the chance of getting decent profits is there for you when you work with binance, IEOs that being held inside this exchange have a higher chance to grow in value after the launchpad has ended, it's a chance that shouldn't be missed by any investors to take place.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused
It is really difficult now that you can buy tokens in IEOs when exchange use lottery or FCFS, while buying in tokens is very risky (about the project, as well as the price after listing). I think the best way now is to find good projects, make a deal with the team for a Private sale, maybe you will buy the desired tokens at a better price.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:56:59 AM

If it's a strong project I recommend to buy on tokensale or even on the presale as it is still low in value. But if it you have doubts that it will be dumped better to buy when it is trading already then take a chance when it is now low.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:13:27 AM

It all depends on you, both situations still involve risk. I will prefer buying at IEO stage for very good projects on highly reputable exchanges too like Binance, Okex, gate.io  known for good IEO performance. But you can still decided to wait after IEO and hope price dips so you get in, which might not happen.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 06:21:16 AM

Can't really say for sure,but if we are talking about IEO sales, then I will say that it can be profitable just after the sale and token is trading. But then after some time,it is better to buy from the exchange

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:40:32 AM

It seems that buying token from the exchange is the best (IEO). When buying on the platform of tokensale we do not know where the money will go afterwards, but for the trading platform, at least we know the commitments and it will be listed traded on it.

With ICO and STO, I lost faith in it, the tokensale programs are dying. Statistics up to more than 90% of ICO projects failed and scam

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:51:51 AM

definitely when the coin goes to the stock exchange, because lately investors have been suffering heavy losses and it happens that coins do not go out for exchange

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:56:22 AM

I will prefer to buy from the exchange after the token sales is over. Even after the IEO,  I have seen the prices fall. Even when the ieo is held on a reputable exchanges like binance. So to me buying after the sales is better

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: