Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is better, buy at tokensale or buy at public exchange?  (Read 6461 times)
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:05:33 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

Experiencing so many problems of buying during token sale or buying of tokens in ICO as we're using before and that's why IEO and STO are form to replace ICO , so for me it's better to try this new form crypto marketing which I think to avoid scamming .
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

As many cases showed a big drop in price when a coin is listed on an exchange, I prefer to buy coins on an exchange. I am really sure to buy in an ICO sale phase for now. You are correct, there have been some changes in crypto space right now. It is better to choose a strategy that is suitable for the current situation than to stay in old ways.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:52:09 PM

Does it matter? Usually tokens on presale is cheaper, after listing price may go up and may go down, depends on the technology and hype.
If some already existing coin being listed on some exchange like binance it's a good time to sell it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:54:49 PM

Simple analyzing, if you participate in the token sale or before that as the private sale, you can actually get more profit. But that only applies if the site project is really legit and came from a reputed company. Since it's too hard to recognize a legit project and most of this are scams. So in my experience, I only buy tokens from the exchange or after they got listed on some exchange--reputed exchange for short, but of course it will take sometime them to get listed on such exhanges, not unless their offering IEO and not ICO or something similar.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:08:04 AM

Currently situation is not same as year of 2017, as my past experience, most of the project token price will drop a lot while listed on exchange, even if early investor with bonus tokens also can't cover that losses and also bear the risk of fraudulent projects, except a fews potential project only worth to early invest, but question is you need to find out which one is potential project.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:10:53 AM

if I prefer to buy when it's tokensale. like your step and that's good. indeed all crypto is down. This is because the traditional bank of the BTC is expected to parasitize it in the coming years, as a result, all crypto prices have dropped. but I'm sure that by the end of this year everything will be back to normal. everything is being discussed and discussed well, we wish you all success and crypto will improve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:11:05 AM

i will choose buying an alts at IEO period, especially when the project conduct an IEO on Major exchange such as Binance or BIttrex
because just like before, usually i will get a good profit mate

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:26:39 AM

buying during a private sale is clearly more profitable because generally there will be some attractive promos, because the price offered is far below the market price plus tokens or coins bonuses. however, before buying during a private sale, make sure you choose the right project, don't end up buying shitcoin or projects that don't have a good market price after the coin is released to the global market.
avoid private sales that provide attractive promos but do not have a potential product.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:39:25 AM

i will choose buying an alts at IEO period, especially when the project conduct an IEO on Major exchange such as Binance or BIttrex
because just like before, usually i will get a good profit mate

not all IEO at major exchange is a good project buddy
and i think you should doing a research deeply before invest in any IEO project
for me its better to buy an alts when the coins/tokens already tradeable on exchange to minimize the risk

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:57:06 AM

Did you think for new coin who has been listing on the exchange and meet a decreasing price even the price meet a decrease price comparing when ICO/IEO project is held is still good/ still have a potential? I guess not, the potential of new coin will depend on when the coin/token on the exchange.

If the coin has a good potential then price will not decrease exceed when the IEO or ICO price takes place IMO. I prefer to choose investing when IEO/ICO take places and I will sell it when the coin has been listing on the exchange and the profit I got I'll invest on bitcoin or some altcoins in the top market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:00:00 AM

Choose a project that has good potential whether it IEO or STO. even better if they are already registered in a famous exchange ... easy and simple when you do a transaction.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:32:16 AM

It depends,if the project have a bounty program then it will be wise to buy on exchange because dumpers will dump and you will buy at cheaper rate,if the project doesnt have bounty program then go for the presale

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kannikaamudee

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:57:02 AM

any suggested exchange to buy btc or altcoins?
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:59:24 AM

It is better to buy during the token sale period, because the opportunity to get profit is when the token is posted on the exchange. The first advantage is low prices and increased prices when the tokens are listed.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:10:03 AM

For now I'm more recommending buying when on a private sale or during the IEO
Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, these exchanges are very good to follow, the average project that holds an IEO there always ends successfully trading above the IEO price
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 08:59:05 AM

well, it's depend on what project you want to invest, but my opinion if some project has bounty program, most of them (but not all) will have cheap price when listed on exchange. I do not blame bounty hunters who's sell at lower price than ICO price. but seems so many project that said "will protect investor" only in mouth not really make it happen

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:18:18 AM

Most of you suggest joining the IEO on good exchange. I already know about the IEO but haven't dared to try because I think it's same like tokensale on the platform. And once, most of you suggest me to research in choosing a project. I have done this well too. If I may ask again, what projects do you currently dominate in the crypto world? Game, real estate, health or else?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:23:53 AM

My experience is not so well in ICO tokensale or crowdsale. I do prefer to buy token from exchange. Because when we buy it through token sale then it will add exchange later and there has a huge chance of dumping the tokens price. That's why I prefer to buy listed token through exchange that called IEO henceforth

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:24:00 AM

when you buy a token at its initial stage meaning the tokensale then you are making a bet on thin air because none of the tokens have had any usages or future so far. all of them died. so you are gambling on whether its initial pump is going to happen or not. that means it is a lot riskier than buying that useless token after its release.
when it is already listed on an exchange you have the benefit of analyzing the market and try to figure out if there is any pumps coming. so the risk is smaller.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:11:59 AM

Of recent , investing in a project at the token sale phase dosent seem to worth it based on the statistics so far ! Only few of the project do well when they list in exchanges ! Despite the fact that token sale price is low , trading price is mostly always lower ! So I think it’s better to buy at the exchange when the token starts trading !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

Either you get a huge discount or you wait if the coin has potential once it hit exchanges if you don't want to get burned. Participating in the public sale doesn't always turn out good but there are other alternatives that can fit to what you're looking for. 50% discounted price on coins that are already in the exchange is an instant profit but you have to be a part of the hundreds of winners to be able to do that. It's somehow a gamble in a way but less riskier and more cheaper compared to tokensales.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:39:29 AM

better token sale, indeed when you still use ICO when the price of entering the market goes down but this IEO knows the conditions in the market will be different.  this reminded me when the new ICO program started many new projects reaching hardcap, the price at the pump was shortly after entering the market
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

This is the experience I have just been through. I invest in an IEO in one project and get a bonus at the time of purchase. And when it's listing, the price of the token falls. I started thinking, why I did not buy at the time of listing because it was cheaper and when compared to the bonus it certainly wasn't comparable. It is more profitable to buy when in the market than investing directly in the IEO. This is really very painful and confusing, because each project must be different. There is a pump and there is a dump. But most after listings are definitely a dump. Therefore it's better to buy in the market.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

This question in very tricky and everything depends on the project itself. 70 percent of all projects are losing in price after getting listed, but some of them, especially IEOs that were held on big exchanges can easily make x5.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

Sometimes buying when a tokensale is sure to get a bonus and that's one of the main advantages. And there are also those who buy at the market, because according to them most people will throw away their tokens. That's when it's time to buy. So, someone like this must have done something like that. Buy at tokensale and buy when marketed.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:58:45 AM

I can judge from my experience buying from exchange works better for me. Since there is almost a pump after listing then it goes a dump where you can fill your pockets with cheap assets.
That worked for me with PTON for example.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:41:13 PM

I can judge from my experience buying from exchange works better for me. Since there is almost a pump after listing then it goes a dump where you can fill your pockets with cheap assets.
and also buying on exchanges has less risk if compared participate in ICO.mostly coins price from ICO dumped after listing in market.but since IEO  there is no one dump again.much investors want to join in IEO.but they cann't due the limitation or IEO system.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:51:17 PM

Basically it's always to a  great advantage of purchasing during the token sales since investors are given huge bonuses upon their purchases until the recent and frequent dumping of bounty hunters once tokens are listed on any exchanges. But anyway it also depends on the project at hand and it's use case. If the project is really a viable one with a great future then it's best to go in earlier as the cryptocurrencies of such projects don't fall in price at a great extent. If you still want to go by the thread then buy a month after listing on an exchange the hype would have died down so it is very likely the coin would come down for you to buy more.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:06:22 PM

The days and glory on buying ICO are gone and that glory is no more too , but we can always buy on exchange when listed for future reference but the situation at hand makes lots of alts dump like mad which has turn crypto to something else in the presence of noobs. But those that believe and have faith are very much strong and holding on to it.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:12:30 PM

the means I buy IEO binance or OKEX all the IEO they make increases up to several times. it's easier to find profits if you invest in IEO okex and binance

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:22:53 PM

Right now, it is obviously better to buy after second or third listing. I am usually following the roadmap of each project and trying to buy their coins several weeks before some big events. It brings profit almost every single time.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, these exchanges are very good to follow, the average project that holds an IEO there always ends successfully trading above the IEO price
If you are able to be lucky and have the opportunities to invest during the launchpad then it's very much anticipated that the chance of getting decent profits is there for you when you work with binance, IEOs that being held inside this exchange have a higher chance to grow in value after the launchpad has ended, it's a chance that shouldn't be missed by any investors to take place.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

It is really difficult now that you can buy tokens in IEOs when exchange use lottery or FCFS, while buying in tokens is very risky (about the project, as well as the price after listing). I think the best way now is to find good projects, make a deal with the team for a Private sale, maybe you will buy the desired tokens at a better price.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:56:59 AM

If it's a strong project I recommend to buy on tokensale or even on the presale as it is still low in value. But if it you have doubts that it will be dumped better to buy when it is trading already then take a chance when it is now low.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:13:27 AM

It all depends on you, both situations still involve risk. I will prefer buying at IEO stage for very good projects on highly reputable exchanges too like Binance, Okex, gate.io  known for good IEO performance. But you can still decided to wait after IEO and hope price dips so you get in, which might not happen.
Sacramentus

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 06:21:16 AM

Can't really say for sure,but if we are talking about IEO sales, then I will say that it can be profitable just after the sale and token is trading. But then after some time,it is better to buy from the exchange

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
The3max

Activity: 317

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:40:32 AM

It seems that buying token from the exchange is the best (IEO). When buying on the platform of tokensale we do not know where the money will go afterwards, but for the trading platform, at least we know the commitments and it will be listed traded on it.

With ICO and STO, I lost faith in it, the tokensale programs are dying. Statistics up to more than 90% of ICO projects failed and scam

Daha19

Activity: 725

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:51:51 AM

definitely when the coin goes to the stock exchange, because lately investors have been suffering heavy losses and it happens that coins do not go out for exchange

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:56:22 AM

I will prefer to buy from the exchange after the token sales is over. Even after the IEO,  I have seen the prices fall. Even when the ieo is held on a reputable exchanges like binance. So to me buying after the sales is better

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
X-ray

Activity: 2884
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:07:39 AM

the means I buy IEO binance or OKEX all the IEO they make increases up to several times. it's easier to find profits if you invest in IEO okex and binance
Always remember to never hodl it for long term and always try to sold your amount when it was listing, the ATH will always come after the coin gets listed shortly but this will not be so long and just sold when you are already in the big profit. that's the rules to play in IEOs.  It's better to buy in exchange site token sale offering but some times ico looks good too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aggress0r

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

and also buying on exchanges has less risk if compared participate in ICO.mostly coins price from ICO dumped after listing in market.but since IEO  there is no one dump again.much investors want to join in IEO.but they cann't due the limitation or IEO system.
Yes I feel the same concerning taking less risks. Buying at public exchange means that coin is more than a worthless pile of nonsense. I mean a lot of tokens that were bought during ICO never came further than some DEX exchanges (fork delta for example )
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

Depends on the project. If the project gonna doing IEO especially on big exchange, I will participate on their tokensale. But if I know the project isn't that good, I'm not gonna waste my time on the project and go for another better project.

VanDeinsberg12

Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:41:48 PM

Can't really say for sure,but if we are talking about IEO sales, then I will say that it can be profitable just after the sale and token is trading. But then after some time,it is better to buy from the exchange
It's not always working, you can track how almost all of ICO gotten listed at binance have created private sale phase before those ICOs were getting offer to create cooperation with binance to conduct IEO.
this like a gamble when you were choosing the right one, then participated in the private sale and later it has been added to the binance launch pad and that just like a door prize but that was having less percentage compared with the ico that were not listed at the launch pad.
For me buy when it was getting listed in launch pad is much better than buy on tokensale or when it has already traded at public exchange site.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:45:44 PM

Many coins are listing below their token sale price because the market is uncertain and all coins are down. It is best to buy a coin after listing rather than buying at token sale till the market stabilize.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:46:57 PM

Because of bad experience, I now buy from exchange after listing. Many-times, I get to buy at a more cheaper rate and I will be in control of my fund, rather than waiting forever to get listed. I will gladly buy ICO that pay dividend even while the project development is still on.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

If you are smart investor and conservative then you need to go with exchange when its available on the market.You also can identity the coin's potential and its performance in the real market after their ICO completed.

Investing on the ICO can be more profitable or complete loss if ou are ready to lose everything then you can go with the risk of investing on ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

This is twofold. On the one hand, you can buy a coin during the token sale, but it may never be listed on the exchange. In this case, you will lose money. But when you take a coin already on the exchange, this way is a little more reliable, but you can be late and your coin will fall in price and may no longer grow. But still I think it is best to buy during the token sale.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

I see buying at pre ico price is just a waste because most people that bought at ico price ended up being at pal with those that bought when they are being launched on an exchange. I have seen so many investors even complain that their holdings on some particular projects has even gone below ICO price, so I would advise that you buy when the project has launched on exchange and probably has been dump.

Most projects that I have seen whether good or scam end up getting so low in value when they experience dump, but the good ones are the ones that later pick up in future, and it would even give you the chance to easily know which of the project is real or scam, because you most see further activities and follow up from them after they are launched. From there, you will also know if everything that said in their whitepaper is true about them.
btcholder

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:38:39 PM

Yes, you are right. But if you buy from public marketplace you are not able to bonus. But in token sale bonus is really advance thing. Sadly now days we see that we can buy coin/token in public exchange cheaper than IEO/ICO. that's truly sad for an investor. All we can do recheck the project we interested to invest. I believe good projects token/coin are not like that.

bluesnup

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:45:56 PM

Research projects and always have an exit. You are free to invest in any project ico ieo w.e stage the token is but you know the risk and you know it might pay off big time that's where the research part comes, i'm a believer that you can know the projects future with a good research and the exit part i mean that always have an exchange ready to drop the tokens and cut the losses. If your token is erc20 i recommend you to go to SwitchDex.ag since you can list any token there just place your order and talk in telegram group to get things faster but that's a good way to cut losses-
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies are in a big decline, trend is not good and very risky aseets like ICOs are not popular. If you want to buy, then wait for exchange llisting and you will surely buy cheaper.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:50:56 PM

Yes OP.
I can really understand your concern.
But it would be great if you buy at public exchange.
Normally the coins or tokens you buy on sale,  are of lower worth or less valuable and this has higher chance to led you to losses.
So be careful.
Good luck.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:37:18 PM

If you are able to be lucky and have the opportunities to invest during the launchpad then it's very much anticipated that the chance of getting decent profits is there for you when you work with binance, IEOs that being held inside this exchange have a higher chance to grow in value after the launchpad has ended, it's a chance that shouldn't be missed by any investors to take place.

When the token you invested in belongs to a very good project, it has all the chances to go up. Therefore, it is evident that the token sale price will be more profitable. When you do not want to lose, you can invest in this altcoin later, when you finally understand that it is not any kind of a fraud or scam. Here, everything depends on the project.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:39:51 PM

Yeah you could tried to join IEO, but only joined on a decent exchange, i mean the major exchange such as binance, Okex, or Kucoin.
Meanwhile you're waiting for the token getting listed on exchange, try to do a trading in a daily basis, do a short-term trading, this is what i do lately.
tenakha

Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:57:37 PM

The potential of the project is important in this regard. All projects rely on their own product, but we can predict the future according to the project.  In fact, you may be more profitable by buying from the exchange recently, but we should still remember that some projects are profitable when you get from crowdsale.
masterusd

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:59:34 PM

This depend on the project itself, if the project is good the participate in ICO will be more profitable, as the price will pump after listing, in this case you will miss good chance.
In other hand if the project is useless the price will dump after listing in exchange and you will lose.
If you want to wait until project listing in exchange you will miss good change but you will be in safe if the price dump.
So you should choose the project you plan to invest carefully.
And remember that high profit required high risk.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:32:43 PM

It is very difficult to determine, all depends on the project. With this unfavourable situation, the join at ico / ieo increases the risk of loss. Even though IEO is held in the Exchange Major, it is not a guarantee that it will be successful. The only thing we can do to safeguard assets or capital is to risk part of the capital that is still within our safe limits if it is lost. because a lot of things are predictable, even though in-depth analysis, market demand and supply have determined the end result.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:02:17 PM

With the current situation of the market, it's better to buy the token when it hit the market, there's always a wave of a dump when it hit the market, you could be buying a new token that is 90% of the ICO price, and you will not have to wait for months to see the token in the exchange.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:29:33 PM

Currently buying tokens on the General Exchange is more profitable than buying in tokensale, because there are many ICO coins or tokens whose prices are destroyed after entering the stock exchange, therefore buying tokens on a public exchange will be very profitable.

I also share your way of looking at it and think that it's better to be safe than sorry. It's too risky to buy a token if its price can be dumped by everyone when it enters the market and you will be the one left behind because you weren't there at the time when trading opened came home from work and saw that you lost half of your investment.

A listed token can also be dumped but it's still a better choice. Try to earn tokens before launch through giveaways campaigns and mining to earn the most of it with no risk involved.
tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

I don't invest to ICO and will never be on IEOs but with what I've read from experiences. If the project is worth it to invest, do it. But at the first launching or when the trades are allowed, you'll see the flow on sell orders like everyone is wanting to dump that token so it's going to be hard for you if you are looking for an assurance to make profit. Though some projects exceeded to the expected price after the launching and everyone made profit on it. Before investing, research first.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:23:23 AM

Neither, very few people are investing in icos or ieos so if you want to avoid losing money just invest in projects with a good reputation and that have been in the market for a long time, however if you really want to invest in new projects my advice is that you wait until the coin is freely traded in several exchanges, this has several advantages, the first is that you get a realistic idea of what the price of the coin is at the moment, since most icos overvalue their coins and crash after they hit the market, and second you can avoid the mandatory KYC which is not a small thing considering the huge amount of scammers releasing their shitcoins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:31:45 AM

For me it is better to buy at an exchange rather than  their token sale.
I mean back im 2017 surely it is profitable to get it on their sale because of their bonus and back then most of the time the token or crypto would reach or even surpass their ICO price but now most of them wouldn't even reach half of their offering price.

ansarose1

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:32:04 AM

In my own opinion, if the project is pretty good, it is better to buy at tokensale because there would be discounts and freebies. But the sad part of it if the token is being listed and drops continuously there would be no profit left, but its good to buy at tokensale in the fact that you may have good features by the project. Buying at the time of public exchange is also a good form of investment, you are sure to get profit when price pumps, but you miss good freebies and discounts when public sale is.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:15:33 AM

Buying at token sale gives us more options then simply buying from the public exchanges, even if it might be more expensive than the listed coin in the exchange.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:04:03 AM

Buying at token sale or after listing on exchange are all good means to attain the coin. The decision to choose one over the other is determine by the results from the research an investor makes. Sometimes a coin gets listed with price higher than its token sale price hence it investors during the sales made a good decision to buy. This can be achieved by studying and knowing the potentials and capabilities of the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
K4C

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:07:17 AM

With the current tokensale model, buying during the tokensale and busying in an exchange are one and the same thing because tokensale seems to be held in exchanges these days.. your question depends on the individual project though, these days good projects seem to do well when they hit exchanges.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:22:41 AM

Since IEO is trending now, I think it's best buying via IEO as it is cheaper and if done in a good exchange will give a very handsome reward. Nevertheless, there are still projects which are very trustworthy that when listed won't dump rather grow, so if you come across such projects you can get in but if you didn't you can study the trade to when to get in when listed.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:43:37 AM

For me, it will be safer to buying coin/token in trusted exchange than in token sale.
Unless you know the project of the token is real, buying their token in sale period is quite risky.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:22:09 PM

to invest in ico, you need to understand the projects yourself, and not rely on the advice of others. It is more profitable to enter the ico, but the risks are too high. if you are confident in the project and it already has a working product, then it is better to buy it on the ico of course.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:57:47 AM

In the current environment, I prefer to buy coins immediately after they are listed. Of course, it would be nice to get good bonuses, but the situation is that a lot of projects are ultimately fraudulent. Therefore, you can easily lose everything.
Of course, there are scam projects out there yet joining the token sale can be much beneficial as it comes with bonuses. Also, to prevent the fake ICOs and IEOs, investors are entreated to perform thorough research on the project especially paying deep attention to the team and its expertise level in crypto and Blockchain development.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 06:04:48 AM

Till now, what I have experienced is that once tokens gets listed on exchanges, price drops drastically. I prefer buying on exchanges after listing of the token or coin.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:09:46 AM

In my opinion, instead of buying altcoin in tokensale, it is safer to invest in coins that have been registered with coinmarketcaps, especially those in the top 100 or traded in large exchangers. ICO is more inclined to speculation and also needs deep research on the projects we will invest
HouseStark

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:15:48 AM

If only you could have access to IEO purchase, then I think that's the best time to buy because after listing, the jungle run begins...you could be "eaten" within seconds and it's dangerous to trade if you're a novice in it.
Maxre

Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

I personally prefer to buy altcoin when it is already in exchange.
I chose to buy at the exchange because every altcoin that has been exchanged is definitely of value, and we don't wait too long if buying tokens when ICO / IEO is listed on the exchange.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:50:38 AM

I think you can buy the token when it listed on the exchange so you can buy at a low price. I don't suggest to buy in the ico/ieo/tokensale because you don't know if their progress can run as what they want. Besides that, when the token or coin is getting a list on the exchange, you don't have to use big money to buy those token or coin because the price will get down below than the price on the ico.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:03:05 AM

Some of the coins in the ICO staged are having a hard time getting listed to a more popular exchange, so I prefer buying coins when it hit the market, provided that they are listed on a more popular and reputable exchange, like Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex, coins listed on these exchange get the most volume, compared when listed to small exchange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Julian ogan

Activity: 87
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:36:35 AM

I think you can buy coins at a tokensale, if the token is offered by a reputed organization. We know that many ICO's are scams from which we cannot get any benefit. I feel it is better to buy a coin at reputed exchanges like Binance, Coinswitch etc. It is up to you which one do you choose. Before choosing any option, it is always good to do some research on that and buy later.

farosa

Activity: 506

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:21:59 AM

If you think you will lose money when getting from crowdsale, you have two choices : either find a project that you will not lose in crowdsale or get the coin from exchange that you think it will lose value after listing.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:17:44 PM

it depends, but I think buying on the exchange can have bad consequences if one buys while buying tokensale can bring a profit, but for this kaskus I don't dare to give advice, but from what I see now this trend brings a little danger because it traps some launchpad offer a quite expensive price at the time of sale after the sale is finished and tokens go to their exchange the price falls dramatically, and because of this you have to do heavy research if you don't want to lose.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:35:41 PM

I think it’s better to buy at the initial sales stage, because with a subsequent listing, the price can be much higher than the purchase price, however, in the case of a purchase from the exchange, you risk that the price will not recover at all or will recover for a long time.

_Sergo

Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:16:10 PM

I think it’s better to buy at the initial sales stage, because with a subsequent listing, the price can be much higher than the purchase price, however, in the case of a purchase from the exchange, you risk that the price will not recover at all or will recover for a long time.
The question is posed a little incorrectly. If it was always clear how it would be this time, everyone would do so. You cannot clearly know. Normally now if there is a bounty company, then at the time of the end of the ISO you can buy cheaper, but as I said, there are exceptions

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:23:36 PM

Dont be surprised that some public exchanges are scaming IEO projects of their funds so if you want to invest through public exchanges make sure you use very popular exchanges like binance or huobi and by choosing tokensale you are already buying at more cheaper price because of token discount values,some tokensales do 50% off discounts so its a good offer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 05:48:19 PM

Till now, what I have experienced is that once tokens gets listed on exchanges, price drops drastically. I prefer buying on exchanges after listing of the token or coin.
I think that if you really liked the project, you should buy a part of the coin on tokensale, and then, if the price drops, buy it on the exchange. thereby, albeit with a small contribution, you will help to implement the project

cytpoway121

Merit: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Buying at the tokens sale and the public exchange are both good options

To buy at token sale; you need to compare the success rate after listing; research the bonuses you get for investing and most importantly the platform the ieo will take place

For public exchange; if you can make sure to buy the dip @ low price of buy the top before the bull; you will be fine

For both options; doing your research work well is all that matters
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:45:37 PM

It is safer to buy on exchange than tokensale, at least the former is a guaranteed trade than the later. Majority of the ICO's I know never launched on exchanges and never returned investors funds. Why would one investor fund that he is not sure he will regain at least 20% of while in exchange, the worst that could happen is a dump and one can still hold on some fund and not lose totally

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

In the present market scenario to minimize the risk one should buy at public exchange on the contrary sometime in tokensale investors got huge bonuses on buying coins even sometime our investment goes in vain when project dev keep delaying in listing the coin on exchange so buying token when listed would be the best idea in the current market condition.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:03:11 PM

I think you can buy coins at a tokensale, if the token is offered by a reputed organization. We know that many ICO's are scams from which we cannot get any benefit. I feel it is better to buy a coin at reputed exchanges like Binance, Coinswitch etc. It is up to you which one do you choose. Before choosing any option, it is always good to do some research on that and buy later.
If you are afraid of an existing scam possibility on ICO investments then buy coins that are already on the exchange site, it will eliminate the risk of existing scams. You only need to research on the development of that coin in the market, and it's not complicated to research teams, innovations, and other things like you doing when invest in an ICO project
sjbi

Activity: 770

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:06:24 PM

It depends upon how a project is trust-able. If you can believe in a project and you are sure the project is legit, it will be beneficial to purchase tokens during ICO or IEO which gives you bonus. But if you are not sure, you can buy on exchanges. But so called good projects drop in price upon hitting exchanges.   

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:39:12 PM

Better to buy tokens in IEOs which listed in big exchanges like Binance, I'm sure you can make profit of it. Stay away in ICOs because many of them are failed and scam projects.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:59:07 PM

I prefer to buy at exchange after listing nowadays because the market is in bearish mood and almost every new coin listing below its token sale price. If the market in the Bull run than we can buy at the token sale to get profits on listing.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 07:05:29 PM

If you buy from tokensale, you buy coins cheaply, but there is a risk that the project will fail, if you buy on the exchange, the price will be higher, but the risk will be less

SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 07:11:35 PM

Most people wait till Tokens are listed on exchange then they just buy cheap from there since technically there are lots of dumpers in the market and when its a good project there will ofcourse be lots of buys so is easy and more affordable for some invetors

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

Buying on any new coin from token sale or exchange depend on many factors as if market is bullish then it is good to buy in token sale as you have chances of a better price at exchange listing but if market is bearish then it is very difficult for any coin to list above its token sale price and you can get it cheaper then its token sale price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:16:10 PM

depending on the project and where they do IEO. if IEO is in large exchange and the project is of good quality. I prefer to buy when tokensales. but if it's the other way around, I won't even buy. projects that carry out IEO in small exchanges, will not make investors profitable. so buying during tokensales or in open trading is also meaningless.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
#Darren

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:44:59 PM

It is a pretty tough one, especially in 2019. There are two options for your question. The first scenario is to buy during the token sale, but if and only this token sale is an IEO on Binance, Huobi, Gate, Okex, or Kucoin. In all other cases it is better to wait for some time.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:27:09 PM

It is a pretty tough one, especially in 2019. There are two options for your question. The first scenario is to buy during the token sale, but if and only this token sale is an IEO on Binance, Huobi, Gate, Okex, or Kucoin. In all other cases it is better to wait for some time.
Token sale in exchange, that means IEO, right? It's more profitable and safer if we choose global exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Okex, etc. Moreover, the market is still not safe enough, too risky if you choose a project token sale that is not strong enough, the price is difficult to develop in this saturated market. IEO reduces that risk, especially for popular exchanges.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
poketis22

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

It is necessary to study the project in advance, perhaps the situation will be such that it is best to wait for the exchange to enter. When, in your analysis, the token finds the bottom, then you need to buy it, now I only do this.
Alohadanc3

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:08:03 PM

Its fully depends on you. In most of the cases the new coin is unable to reach its public sale price when its hit to the market. But after this whole ieo revolution we saw many project which is 2x-5x or even more when its come to the market. So it depends on the project. If you think a project is highly appreciated and give a good return then go for in ICO stage. But if its not that much hyped then buying in exchange is the safest option.

htsy585

Activity: 573

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:35:12 PM

I agree with this because this is the current stand of events happening in crypto in 2019. A good and well hyped project especially at top exchanges like Binance, gate, OKEx, Huobi, BW should be bought at IEO because the investor stands a better chance of seeing a good return at listing because of these exchanges potential to give x2 - X7 ROI. But then if you must buy from the exchange, timing and other factors like percent token circulation, bounty or airdrop release etc matters as it contributes to your chances of seeing a loss or profit in the investment
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:48:18 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 02:09:27 AM by PuertoLibre

Its fully depends on you. In most of the cases the new coin is unable to reach its public sale price when its hit to the market. But after this whole ieo revolution we saw many project which is 2x-5x or even more when its come to the market. So it depends on the project. If you think a project is highly appreciated and give a good return then go for in ICO stage. But if its not that much hyped then buying in exchange is the safest option.
It depends on the experience of the investors when the new project hits the market. It will be expensive to buy on the ICO, the alternative and safe options are waiting for the exchange listing. After the getting listed, coin price will fluctuate up and down aggressively due to the dumps by the pre-ICO investors and the demand form the new investors who want to buy cheap than ICO price. Same story in the IEOs too.

Buying cheap from the exchange is the first choice of the experienced traders and there are a lot of opportunities in the newly listed coins on the different exchanges. The public sale can fail if the collected funds don't reach the minimum required softcap amount but not all projects will stop the project due to the insufficient funds for the developers they hired in the project.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:58:04 PM

It depends on the experience of the investors when the new project hits the market. It will be expensive to buy on the ICO, the alternative and safe options are waiting for the exchange listing. After the getting listed, coin price will fluctuate up and down aggressively due to the dumps by the pre-ICO investors and the demand form the new investors who want to buy cheap than ICO price. Same story in the IEOs too.
There are 2 possibilities either you do able to buy those cheap coins from ICO or you would able to miss it up because there are coins who do increase up instead of dumping after listing but I agree that we should see on buying up after all those investors dump their tokens after such listing because dumps will definitely happen to these times.
The only question is, do these coins are worthy to buy on? It doesn't mean that you would need to buy a token after a dump yet you would still need to nitpick on which one is good
that has a potential on recovery because most of them do directly head to the graveyard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:31:56 PM

These days it’s always better to buy at exchange because from the record , the price usually drop even below token sale price when they list on exchange ! This usually brings loss to investors and developers most times don’t care. Now the return on token sales investment is very negligible even after listing on exchange.
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 09:51:36 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 02:32:26 AM by Danslip

It is better to wait for the exchange news and later buy from the cheap price. Buying on the IEO is riskier than buying from the market rate form investing perspective. The talented guys know the difference and they go for the best option. I also consider buying from the pre-ICO stage prices if there is such an advantage for the big amounts. It is risky to make a correct decision but it will worth to make trading risks if I believe in the team and project. Tokensale prices are the real value for the traders who like to compare the recent market price vs the ICO price.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

It is better to wait for the exchange news and later buy from the cheap price. Buying on the IEO is riskier than buying from the market rate form investing perspective. The smart guys know the difference and they go for the best option.
I do not think so. Joining IEO is also risky, is there a guarantee that IEO will always increase in price? it's just that IEO gives investors more confidence that tokens or coins are ready to be traded. So, what is more, appropriate is that we analyze the project to the maximum, if it's good and market interest is high, then you are right we have to buy it at the lowest price, it can be at token sale or at the beginning of the listing.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:52:42 AM

Joining the early stages of most token sales is advantageous because most of the token sales offer the "Early Bird Catch" bonuses to early investors. Here, the investors get to buy the tokens at huge discounts. Anyway, buy a token after it gets listed is also another way to earn the tokens yet not all the tokens experience a dip in price after listing.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:09:55 AM

I think both have their pros and cons if youre gonna buy from token sale or public exchange. First, if youre gonna buy in a public exchange there's a chance youre at a very high risk, meaning anything could happened like the price of token you bought could be go high or low, or also cannot be listed unless you've invest on an IEO. On the other hand, if you buy on an exchange and started to trade there, youre safe cause the token youve bought has liquidity but dont expect too much anything can goes wrong on a project. So better pick a good exchange to buy tokens.
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:47:14 AM

For me better to buy from exchange because from that what I see recently almost 80% of the project after listing on exchange trading at the  price below ICO price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:00:59 AM

It is best at the moment to buy tokens through IEO and through IEO which are conducted on the most popular exchanges and then you will be constantly in profit and you will not lose anything, just as if you want to invest in any company that conduct ICO, then it is better of course wait for the moment when this company will list its token on some exchanges and then you can buy tokens at least in several times cheaper, I always doing in this way and always making profit.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 01:17:16 AM

For me better to buy from exchange because from that what I see recently almost 80% of the project after listing on exchange trading at the  price below ICO price
Buying from an exchange after listing is smart but waiting all the time for a coin to get listed before purchasing does not work out all the time because not all the coins experienced a fall in price after listed although majority do. If a project is found to be promising with all the capabilities of becoming huge in the future, joining the early bird sales which normally offer incredible discounts could be a smart way to purchase the tokens.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:50:17 AM

At the current ICO situation, it's better to buy it in an exchange where it is lower 50 to 90%, and on the token sale, you still don't know if the dev will run away or they will not going to list it in their exchange, but be sure that if they are going to buy it it should be on good exchange.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:37:14 AM

At the current ICO situation, it's better to buy it in an exchange where it is lower 50 to 90%, and on the token sale, you still don't know if the dev will run away or they will not going to list it in their exchange, but be sure that if they are going to buy it it should be on good exchange.

True, there are currently too many projects so many fail to reach the target, many ICOs look promising by giving bonuses up to 90% then becoming a scam, buying on an exchange is certainly safer.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

Any questions I think are interesting? I personally depend on the results of the examination or research. I see that the situation is different and many projects have failed. Failure of the token sale and those already on the exchange may also suffer failures.

I personally focus more on the purchase of tokens already listed on the exchange. However, I will buy tokens listed on larger exchanges like Binance.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:41:33 AM

Depends on its hype, I will see the hype first before buying their tokens. Most people right now prefer buying at the public exchange, so I prefer but at the public exchange too. But I only choose the reputable exchange before buying the tokens. You can decrease the risk if you buy from reputable exchange...

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:56:19 AM

I bought tokens several times after they appeared on the exchanges and the participants of the bounty company began to sell them at a low price, and then the price increased several times and I found myself in a big profit. That was the least risk I had of losing my money. It is not known what the ICO will end and whether I will be able to return my money, and losses on the exchanges are minimized.
Well, it all depends on the type of project. You can profit if you are patient. in the current ICO problem, it might be quite profitable when you buy at the pre-sale, because there are quite a lot of bonuses. it's just that, the main problem, in this case, is when listing in a particular market, the price of coins always decreases.

In terms of IEO, I have seen the benefits that come when buying during pre-sale. this is specifically for sales in popular markets such as binance, and several other popular markets. this will be profitable when you buy in the pre-sale because some projects that do IEO on binance have very high prices when listing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:06:42 AM

It depends on the project and who is the manager if they have a bounty,
in my opinion, if it is someone like Hhampuz or yahoo then that token or coins have some potential
to grow. base on the past project that they promote.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:14:19 AM

depends with the project buddy
if the project is good, i think its better to buy at token sale stage, because the price is cheaper  Wink
but, if the project seems fishy, its better to wait, until a good sign coming to the project, when the project already tradeable on exchange
regards
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 06:20:00 AM

From my point of view and looking at the current situation, I prefer to buy at exchanges. During token sale the price is high and also if we buy at exchanges, we get time to know about the project. Until listing or even after 2-3 months of listing, we can surely identify if any project is genuine or not.
There are two advantages. Price is low and risk is also low investing in project once its get listed on exchanges.

awik p

Activity: 1526

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:03:34 AM

depends with the project buddy
if the project is good, i think its better to buy at token sale stage, because the price is cheaper  Wink
but, if the project seems fishy, its better to wait, until a good sign coming to the project, when the project already tradeable on exchange
regards
both of these methods have advantages and disadvantages of each. I agree with your advice, the main thing is the analysis of a project, if you want to achieve greater profits, then you must dare to take greater risks if we buy it at tokensale

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:56:43 AM

I think the best way to invest is to buy when they are listed in the public exchange / market at a low price. Because the coins listed are all potential coins. They are of great interest to many people. And the exchanges they see the value of those coins. So such an investment is much safer

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:09:59 AM

Before investing in any blockchain project, I would do stringent due diligence and research. We all tend to forget that this is a really volatile and high-risk area of investing in and still a very fledgling Fintech Industry at that. It all really depends as well where the IEO is being held and on what exchange. If Binance are holding the IEO, then you have more chance of it becoming a great success story or at least maintaining a fairly stable presence in the plethora of altcoin projects popping up, than say on a much smaller or lesser-known exchange. On the other hand, there might be an ICO whereby you may get big partners and backers backing it, that might be better to invest in than say your average IEO. You need tt ake also other variables into account, what is the product or service being offered? Does it solve a problem so can get a good share in the market and obtain a large demographic to sue that product or service? How experienced is the Team? What are the tokenomics? Are they favorable short or long term for Investors etc. You need to weight down a lot of things before putting in your hard-earned money either in an EIO OR ICO.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:46:29 AM

With the current conditions in the market, I think it is more profitable to buy tokens at exchangers. Many new projects whose prices have fallen on the initial listing and I think it is risky if we buy tokens at tokensale.

xenomorphe1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:26:41 AM

There is less risk to buy at a public exchange as the price the token is tradeable and you can see the real trend of the price of the token.
Buying at tokensale can be profitable, but the inverstors are taking a lot of risks as they don't really know at what price the token is going to be exchangeable. It is like betting in a casino.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:09:18 AM

From my point of view and looking at the current situation, I prefer to buy at exchanges. During token sale the price is high and also if we buy at exchanges, we get time to know about the project. Until listing or even after 2-3 months of listing, we can surely identify if any project is genuine or not.
There are two advantages. Price is low and risk is also low investing in project once its get listed on exchanges.

The questions should not be whether to buy at tokensale or at listing,,, but whether or not to buy at all. And to answer this, you should answer a few questions about yourself. Are you going to be a user or purely investor? I prefer to be both, then you have double the motivation to use. And this is what can be seen from Bitcoin!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:05:07 AM

You should invest on IEO's that will be held on big exchanges because most altcoins that held their IEO's on big exchanges are pumped when it is listed.  Invest also if they have presale stage because mostly you can get more profits on presale than on public sale because of the discount differences.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:09:07 AM

With the bear market as it is today, you should wait and buy them in public exchange. Because its price will certainly be panic sell when listed

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

With the bear market as it is today, you should wait and buy them in public exchange. Because its price will certainly be panic sell when listed

Agree, with the number of tokens whose prices fall after the initial listing, it's better to buy tokens that are already on the exchanger. There is a risk of buying tokens from a new project because of the dominance of bitcoin which is still very strong in the market but if the new project has good prospects, I think we can just buy tokens at IEO organized by large exchangers

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:25:48 PM

I think buying at exchanges are better options. But you can buy during IEO or ICO when you are confident about the project you are investing in. You can get more profits if you invest in the trusted projects during IEO or ICO. Talking about investment, I want to ask you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:31:32 PM

yup! it is true.
we must see first, how good the token when it was entered in the exchange. if we think the token is good and worth investing in, i think we can buy it when the token is in exchange. it's better than buying it when ico / ieo / tokensale and it will slightly reduce the risk of loss.
confreslamp
Copper Member

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:13:32 PM

If it is not an IEO of Binance, you should wait for several weeks, to get a huge discount. I am interested in several projects that held their TGEs on small exchanges, few days after the end, those tokens were listed and lost around 70 percent in value.

tungaqhd

Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:35:35 PM

There is less risk to buy at a public exchange as the price the token is tradeable and you can see the real trend of the price of the token.
Buying at tokensale can be profitable, but the inverstors are taking a lot of risks as they don't really know at what price the token is going to be exchangeable. It is like betting in a casino.
Sure, buying tokens at public exchanges is a better thing when our safety and liquidity are very quick, there is no need to be overly concerned that the project will succeed or fail, and there is no need to wait for a long time for the project to appear on the exchanges, the only drawback is that the profits will not be too high and don't need any promotions here. Tokensale can create more attractions at this point but with so many failures in front of us, I don't think tokensale is a good choice
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:53:42 PM

Your interest in tokensale (ico or IEO) instead of public exchange. I will do it same if Binance exchange or top exchange IEO is ok for me. Without hardcap reached any project, don't participate any ICO.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:07:44 PM

Sure, buying tokens at public exchanges is a better thing when our safety and liquidity are very quick, there is no need to be overly concerned that the project will succeed or fail, and there is no need to wait for a long time for the project to appear on the exchanges, the only drawback is that the profits will not be too high and don't need any promotions here. Tokensale can create more attractions at this point but with so many failures in front of us, I don't think tokensale is a good choice
Tokensale doesn't guarantee any higher profit than buying in public exchanges. there are plenty of token sale that turns shit after it listed on the exchange anyway and there some coin that are gaining thousands percent ROI for example is Binance. I'd personally prefer buying at public if possible.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:37:09 PM

If youre a short time investors and has low appetite risk then go for IEO but make sure to invest in huge exchange that conduct lainchpad such as Binance, Kucoin, Okex, Gate, and Huobi since most record here shows some potential ROI. But if youre a long term investor and found an ICO worth giving a shot, then go for it youll never know what will be happened years from now.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:01:20 PM

if IEO is in big exhange like binance, then it's better to buy during tokensales (IEO). but if the project carries out an IEO on a small exchange, it is better when live trading. buying tokens at IEO on the small exchange is very risky. it could be that the project was not very successful and when trading opened prices fell. therefore buying it when IEO is finished is the best.

martina14

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:04:38 PM

As for now and from the past 2 years of experience, i like to buy tokens at the exchange and choose the best one.
But with the new system of IEO in the community, i would love to try investing again.

Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:36:02 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency, be it ICO or IEO, has a certain share of risk since it is impossible to be 100% sure of the success of a project or another.  Even after analyzing and studying the project, something may go wrong and the project team will not be able to correct the error.  Such companies cannot withdraw their token to the exchange and the project disappears.  Investors will get a refund at best.  Much depends on the situation on the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:51:19 PM

If we consider IEO, then I would look at binance launchpad, they now have a ticket claim of the Band Protocol project. Wait for the start of trading and understand whether it makes sense to participate in further IEO, since the previous project (Perlin) was not very profitable.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:05:47 AM

Good quality tokens or coins are usually difficult to obtain, when presales are usually contested and will quickly run out. So for tokens or coins that really promise and speculation cryptocurrency activists are good for that, then don't miss the presale. However, if you are in doubt, it's better to just wait for a public exchange, or join IEO on a global exchange like Binance.

JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:53:21 PM

It is most advantageous to buy the coins when they are at an early stage of sales. However, we should not forget that many of the coins are fraudulent and you risk losing your money by investing in the early stages. Therefore much safer to invest even in those coins that are traded on exchanges.

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

During the peak of ICO popularity, many would beg to buy the ICOs because when it lists, the price would go higher. Later in months to come, the appeal for ICOs dwindled as prices started falling after listing. Same thing is already happening with IEOs too. And you should follow up on the trends because IEOs now dip when exchange trading officially starts. Do your own research

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:07:55 AM

basically this year I continue to hold and buy in the market, for me it is also a profitable way to directly do daily trading, if I buy in an ongoing ICO project for me it will also be difficult to determine the price currently running in the market.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742

Second Live

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:13:53 AM

It depends on the project. If the project is popular and have a lot of people waiting to buy it, you should buy them at tokensale to be able to get more profits.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 04:48:22 AM

So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price?
I have been observing from couple of months that almost 99% token price dropped after getting listed on exchange. Never mind if its ICO or IEO, all tokens acting same. So we can say traders are really not encourage to trade new listed token, in a result token price drop hardly. So those peoples bought during token sale they are losing their fund. So basically we can say that there is chance you would buy token below ICO/IEO price after listed. Based on my discussion I don't see any point why we should buy ICO/IEO during token sale. But it's really depend on you, I am not your legal advisor and I just describe my own opinion. Do your own diligence before investing somewhere.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:29:36 PM

Now this question is not relevant because there was a sufficient number of IEO, where you can be sure that you get from the exchange coins of a new project and you will be able to sell them immediately after the opening of trading. Therefore, investors are increasingly buying coins during the IEO.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 05:01:13 PM

At the moment, it is better to buy coins after entering the exchange, because the price of a coin drops and it is more profitable to buy it after entering the exchange.

Alohadanc3

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:50:08 PM

It  depends on your investment. If some coin is too much hyped or have a chance to give profit when it come to the market first then you can go for the sale. And now after ieos most of the good ieos give profit and the profit rate is pretty good. But if you want to buy some coin for long term or even the project is not that much good then you can wait and buy it on exchange.

leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:50:01 PM

Agree, with the number of tokens whose prices fall after the initial listing, it's better to buy tokens that are already on the exchanger. There is a risk of buying tokens from a new project because of the dominance of bitcoin which is still very strong in the market but if the new project has good prospects, I think we can just buy tokens at IEO organized by large exchangers
Right, Tokensale is good if IEO is running by top exchange as Binance exchange. Although you should have high investment to invest in Binance IEO. Small exchange IEO price is drop even bounty distribution doesn't start. Some good token price has low cap then you can invest.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

With the current market situation. It is best to buy them after they are listed at the exchange. I assure you that its prices will drop after being listed and you will buy them for a better price
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:17:01 AM

Well, it depends on the team backing the project, but from what we have seen or several occurances, it is obvious that prices fall when listed and that is an opportunity to buy especially if you are sure it is a coin with potentials.

shazde

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:30:10 AM

You started a good discussion
Do I have a question   Does a currency exchange pay a token fee to sell you a token?
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

I would stay away from any altcoin, until BTC dominance would not fall below 60 percent. It does not matter how great the project is or where you buy it, if BTCs dominance exceeds 70 percent and leaves no space for growth at all.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

From the 2, I think buying in the exchange is better because the risk is lower compare to buying it in the tokensale. If you buy it at a tokensale, yes there is a huge bonus that you can get and the amount of tokens you will get is higher but the question is will it be listed on an exchange? Some aren't listing it.

Now if it is listed, as an investor you must sell it immediately after listing. What if you didn't sold it after a few hours and you can only sell it at a loss? Take note that after listing, most if not all of the tokens are plummeting immediately after listing on an exchange.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 02:24:31 PM

I'd like to discuss the current market situation, it's better to buy coins that are listed in exchanges than in crowdfunding like ICO, it's already in the market sometimes it's much cheaper, one of the issue that's confronting investors is a failure of the project to list their coin in exchange, so there is a situation that you will be disappointed that the coin that you buy in their crowdfunding takes so long to get listed.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

Buy at exchange when a project have a bounty campaign or a big airdrop done before the listing because most of this tokens will be dumped. If the project have tokensale but have no bounty campaigns and you think that is a very good project, then you can buy it.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

For me it is better the traditional way. Like now the price in too low. This is the right time to buy your crypto. You don't have to based on bonus or other promos because you can have more than that when the bullrun will come or even if the price value will grow eventually. It is not about the price but it is all about strategies and knowledge.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

for a good project, I did both. buy their ICO price with a big bonus and sell it when the trade is opened. if registered in a large exchange I can buy again when the decline starts happening especially when the project makes a bounty campaign. Bounty distribution moment is the right time to buy coins in the market.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

From the 2, I think buying in the exchange is better because the risk is lower compare to buying it in the tokensale. If you buy it at a tokensale, yes there is a huge bonus that you can get and the amount of tokens you will get is higher but the question is will it be listed on an exchange? Some aren't listing it.

Now if it is listed, as an investor you must sell it immediately after listing. What if you didn't sold it after a few hours and you can only sell it at a loss? Take note that after listing, most if not all of the tokens are plummeting immediately after listing on an exchange.
if it's a matter of price, I might look at it in terms of the project. sometimes, some projects have high prices when listing on the market. it happened in several IEO projects that occurred this year. however, in general, buying on the market after a list is good enough. it's just that, it depends on the project being worked on. however, we need to consider the situation before choosing from these two things.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:15:29 PM

If that project is really legit, I prefer to buy in token sale with a bonus and it will be great if the market is in a good condition so that I will earn more profit because of the bonuses and the price increase of the token.

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:18:01 PM

Buy at exchange when a project have a bounty campaign or a big airdrop done before the listing because most of this tokens will be dumped. If the project have tokensale but have no bounty campaigns and you think that is a very good project, then you can buy it.
Depending on bounty budget and distribution time. But the majority is that we should buy after they are listed at the exchange because the price will surely crash

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aristecounos

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:55:09 PM

You have to check project first..
I preferring to you is counos project
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:14:14 PM

This is on the grounds that altcoins are still in the bear market. So all things considered, no investors are truly intrigued at this moment and would prefer to put their money to Bitcoin. Furthermore, there's the issue of deceitful projects all over the place and that shame can't just simply expel. What's more, it influenced even the absolute best project out there. Plan of action moves also, from ICO to IEO which is increasingly sheltered and gainful in light of the fact that it is being controlled by confided in exchange. So it's getting extremely hard to any project today to try and arrive at delicate top and the project simply subside

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:17:50 PM

Not as always as you said dude, we must put the total hardcap that has already collected by the project as the main consideration too to determine if do we have a lot of room for room to grow or not?
Look at how TON was loosing more than 30% of its value and it has no a lot of daily trade volumes.
I can say hardcap is really important.
Only a project without a big daily trade volume will be dumped.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
benycoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:11:14 PM

For me it is according to the project not according to the type, anyway exchange may more profitable but some projects can be more if it is very good.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

I think you should buy it from exchanger when new token listed in low price after ICO. Generally we see ICO price was high and after ICO when bounty hunters sell their token they instant sell in market so that you can buy it on low price and after bounty hurters token sell you can enjoy price as maximum time we see.
tungaqhd

Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

If that project is really legit, I prefer to buy in token sale with a bonus and it will be great if the market is in a good condition so that I will earn more profit because of the bonuses and the price increase of the token.
Well, unfortunately most projects cannot provide you with a legality that clearly, the safety of the project will depend on your analysis through the information given by the developer, so even though we buy in tokensale, we can get more bonuses but the problem is that it could be trash or we will need to wait for a long time, the most concise summary is that the risk will be high. Buying in reputable and public exchanges is safer when the exchange system worked and confirmed the project, profits may be small but we should be content with such levels
setialovers

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

For now, I prefer coins that have been traded at exchangers, especially at large exchangers such as Binance, Huobi or Okex. Coins that are traded with large transaction volumes provide an opportunity for prices to rise.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:58:59 PM

Most of the projects now after entering the exchanges have a price for their token lower than the price was for ICO and IEO. Based on this, we can conclude that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange. However, if you think that the project is promising, then it is better to buy tokens at the very beginning of sales with an excellent bonus or discount.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:49:34 PM

In this current market, almost projects when listing on exchange, its token will have the price lower the public sale price. The exception is IEO projects on major exchanges, but the chances of you buying are very low. Actually making money from ICOs is no longer as easy as a hype in 2017.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: