Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] Promethium Chain PCM | NO ICO NO PREMINE PEOPLES MONEY  (Read 2330 times)
steklomoy

Activity: 756
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:07:57 AM

Just to be clear we never said that wallet main core will be ready on launch.

This had to be written in advance. That the wallet will exist only in your fantasies and Paint. Then there would be no unnecessary questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharex14

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:01:51 AM

PromethiumDev

Personally, I am not against the web wallet metamask and other things, but it was you who raised the issue of the official wallet. Many people were waiting for the release: wallet + miner.
Therefore, you are asked quite natural questions. For what there to ban, I do not understand.

Dude you are writing from the same account not the other. Dont be that lazy please.
Anyway you are getting banned here as in discord you are abusive liar and probably with mental issues.

If you dont understand that miner and wallet are in the node I am sorry but I can't help you... no-one can!
You where abusive in discord demanding things and you got smoked.Dont take it personally.
For all the rest of the people that try to get a grip of what's happening join ur discord and see for yourself.

Be careful people. They are trying steal Your data through matamask and "miner in node". You will not see normaly wallet only these fake combinations.
PromethiumDev and his team are a N Korean hackers, they ll not give wallet because they want mining only themself and after you connect to their fake node You will be robbed sooner or later from all ethereums and ethereums token if You have them. Even if You was testing testnet, delete this fake asap.
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:19:52 AM

Why did you delete the link to your ingenious wallet drawing? Are you ashamed? Lying is bad!  Smiley

It’s good that Google remembers everything!  Grin

don t ask them why they don t have own wallet because they will banned everyone who will be asking. No answer only ban, no support only ban. Only this they know how to do.
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:52:00 AM

Why did you delete the link to your ingenious wallet drawing? Are you ashamed? Lying is bad!  Smiley

don t ask them why they don t have own wallet because they will banned everyone who will be asking. No answer only ban, no support only ban. Only this they know how to do.

The developers did very stupid and unprofessional. Instead of writing that the wallet will be created, but later, indicating the reason and correcting the message, they began to insult users and ban.
For this, they got a bunch of crap.
PromethiumDev (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

https://i.ibb.co/DLLvbm8/image.png

The developers did very stupid and unprofessional. Instead of writing that the wallet will be created, but later, indicating the reason and correcting the message, they began to insult users and ban.
For this, they got a bunch of crap.

Everyone with a quick look at ur posts can see that ur a spammer and a abuser. you got banned cause of abusive nature on discord and you will get banned from here too.
We see that you managed to create other accounts wow thats a progress
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:24:45 PM

PromethiumDev

Personally, I am not against the web wallet metamask and other things, but it was you who raised the issue of the official wallet. Many people were waiting for the release: wallet + miner.
Therefore, you are asked quite natural questions. For what there to ban, I do not understand.

Dude you are writing from the same account not the other. Dont be that lazy please.
Anyway you are getting banned here as in discord you are abusive liar and probably with mental issues.

If you dont understand that miner and wallet are in the node I am sorry but I can't help you... no-one can!
You where abusive in discord demanding things and you got smoked.Dont take it personally.
For all the rest of the people that try to get a grip of what's happening join ur discord and see for yourself.

Be careful people. They are trying steal Your data through matamask and "miner in node". You will not see normaly wallet only these fake combinations.
PromethiumDev and his team are a N Korean hackers, they ll not give wallet because they want mining only themself and after you connect to their fake node You will be robbed sooner or later from all ethereums and ethereums token if You have them. Even if You was testing testnet, delete this fake asap.

this spammers are so pathetic noobish that think that running a local node and using metamask is malicious
We give up there is no hope for this brains.
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

PromethiumDev

this spammers are so pathetic noobish that think that running a local node and using metamask is malicious
We give up there is no hope for this brains.

and still You ll be ban everyone and offend abut brain etc. Than tell us why You don t have a wallet and virus in these files https://github.com/promethiumchain
Win32:Malware-gen
HexAviator

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:26:30 PM

where do you see any virus? you can't even post a link properly complete waste of time...
steklomoy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:46:03 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 01:57:50 PM by steklomoy

PromethiumDev

Once again, I am writing for the most stubborn. Where is the evidence that I offended you in a discord. I gave you my nickname. Why are you trying to fight common sense?

"All around are spammers and offenders with 100,500 accounts" - You are not original. Come up with something more convincing  Cheesy

Try to answer the questions that you were asked earlier. Unless, of course, you have something to say  Cool
HexAviator

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:07:16 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 06:17:03 PM by mprep

my friend you seem to have some serious issues you are posting a link to a repo and you are saying that there is a virus in there can u prove that cause that repo don't have a virus so you are spreading lies!
can you explain why?

2 hours to launch lets go promethium!

Mainet is on...Thank you everyone that participated cpu solo start was successfully done and we are getting strong with each block!
We are online on discord to help all the community join us!

Thank you
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:35:51 AM

Perfect Launch!

the explorer look amazing crazy!  Grin
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 05:48:31 AM

Mainet is on...Thank you everyone that participated cpu solo start was successfully done and we are getting strong with each block!

Thank you
Great network launch, thanks to the developers for their help in setting up and responsiveness )
good luck in further development !

PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:11:49 AM

Thank you
Great network launch, thanks to the developers for their help in setting up and responsiveness )
good luck in further development !

Thank you for participating in the launch, the network is up and running and the next day finds us working on the wallet!
Join us!
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

Great launch , i hope windows stuff is ready soon .
i need to understand why one of my server doesnt sync the chain , maybe it is a problem of my hardware, but i saw many people with this problem , very difficult to say.

so will it be gpu mineable? and is it true fpga cannot mine it? i saw some fpga developers on the discord, maybe they re just ready for it, the dev said its algo change every week

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

no GPU for the moment we are waiting for some miner devs to implement and support.
FPGAs are always the issue that's why we are going to update the match funcs regularly
PromethiumDev (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:23:41 PM

Node updated version berlin today!

https://github.com/promethiumchain

Feel free to update and mine away!
All new-gen CPUs are more than welcome!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

Your site can't be reached as of this writing? Is it really not yet up?

Also, I am reading some allegations which I think those users are really not spammers.
They have something to say towards this project as they have actual conversation with the team via discord.
Spammers are those who don't know what they are talking about, just to say something.
However, the truth will come out sooner or later...
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

Also, I am reading some allegations which I think those users are really not spammers.
They have something to say towards this project as they have actual conversation with the team via discord.
Spammers are those who don't know what they are talking about, just to say something.

you are reading allegations from invented arguments like prome devs want to steal metamask passwords etc,  Grin (the only the provide is the way you can track your promethium balance in metamask like other coins/eth like ) join the discord and you can see with your own eyes how devil the promethium community are.
the truth is some of the banned guys not all but some of them had 1 week or more days to setup everything but they didnt did it. and with hours for the launch they want everybody leave what we are doing to give to them all the attention. me and others dont have any problem to help to everybody but not with this behaviors and requests with some aggressiveness.
some miners come later and we help and keep helping new users/miners. if you are educated and respect others users you the community will help you. and is not about success is about education. some guys think that every discord channel is a ghetto where they can make whatever they want.

pd, sorry for my grammar , english is not my native language i hope you can catch the idea behind my words. cheers.
HexAviator

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:32:39 PM

https://i.ibb.co/d0wxYVW/Screen-Shot-2019-08-31-at-1-45-29-AM.png

Its nice to see that you can even get a "hero member" to spam the thread.
You really post something like this and the link is a GitHub link. you don't even know how to fake a GitHub 404!
You can do better I am sure but first please take the time and go to a non existent page on git hub so you can at least fake that properly.
Don't be lazy cause we are not and we are delivering the goods, btw if you change ur mind and grow up you can still mine with your cpu Smiley
I am sure as a hero member you know that a project with a good site is always not a scam.Smiley

PS: but please don't stop the posting cause it make us laugh
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

Its nice to see that you can even get a "hero member" to spam the thread.
You really post something like this and the link is a GitHub link. you don't even know how to fake a GitHub 404!
You can do better I am sure but first please take the time and go to a non existent page on git hub so you can at least fake that properly.
Don't be lazy cause we are not and we are delivering the goods, btw if you change ur mind and grow up you can still mine with your cpu Smiley
I am sure as a hero member you know that a project with a good site is always not a scam.Smiley

PS: but please don't stop the posting cause it make us laugh

Did you even bother to check the site that I was referring to?

http://promethiumchain.com/

This is posted in the OP as their website. And now, you are saying that I am spamming the thread??
I don't even have the intentions of faking a github link. Why should I?
I won't be surprised if this project will go down in the crypto history very soon as the people who are supporting this are questionable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: