Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Halving: Less than 6 days to go!  (Read 638 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:06:54 AM

Litecoin its a old and non technological blockchain how newcomes, but big community supprts them and he is big player how bitcoin.
I am hope in the future ltc implement something which change situation on the market.
Sometimes peoples say what btc checks new updates on ltc blockchain ))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:43:25 PM

Since the beginning of the year, LTC's price increase has not been without any reason. The explanation by the devs and the approach of halving affected the price considerably. Nowadays there is a little pause and this is normal, even after halving it may go down.

Everything has been discussed for many months. Therefore, the probability that there will be a Moonrise, it very low. I guess, nothing will happen. Naturally, miners will start getting smaller awards, but it will not affect too much their business. I am waiting for the changes with Bitcoin and Ethereum (Ethereum 2.0) much more - they will affect the market.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:09:04 PM

With the upcoming of Litecoin halving it would certainly bring about a pump in its price. I guess it's time for me to look into investing into Litecoin, at least before this imminent pump when the mining block rewards are halved. Even though its price has increased slightly i still  think investing into right now will surely yield some profits.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:18:44 PM

I honestly was surprised today when I saw the growth of LTC after halving, I was sure that there will be a dump.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

I dont understand where you see the growth of litecoin.
They dumping the price and network hashrate will follow the price.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:02:24 PM

There is no visible pump that has a big influence on changes in Litecoin prices and has an impact on other cryptocurrencies, this is due to several factors that prevent the pump, bitcoin continues to increase and has been corrected in recent days. as a result it did not turn Litecoin to the moon.

price increases have occurred before halving. so it's normal if after halving the price slowly goes down.

but in the long run, I believe that the litecoin day will go up. so keep waiting and be patient.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: