Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5153 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:04:12 AM

All of them. But firefighters with high-pressure hoses ought to be called after the very first one to unclog the toilet  Grin Yeah monstrous turds are that big!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:16:18 PM

What if they are just a cathode and the negativity of this forum makes them appear 24ct shit plated ?  Shocked

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

why didn't I win??? I self admittedly eat ass.. surely this makes me the biggest dirty turd.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:40:53 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 03:54:08 PM by Foxpup

This poll is some serious bullshit.
You think you've got it bad? Check out this bullshit:

Agent foxpoop aka foxpup. - details to come. save you votes.

That update was nearly three months ago, and still no details are coming. Angry What must a gender-confused vixen do to have the sordid details of her observable dirtiness exposed? Undecided

why didn't I win??? I self admittedly eat ass.. surely this makes me the biggest dirty turd.
So? We all do, according to c******unter. You'll need to do better than that! Cheesy

EDIT: Typo

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:21:18 PM

We all do, according to c******unter.
I don't agree with him on much, but I'll vouch for him there. Wink
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:59:21 PM

What if they are just a cathode and the negativity of this forum makes them appear 24ct shit plated ?  Shocked

BRILLIANT = a new excuse : THE NEGATIVITY as a RESULT of DT's undeniable wrong doing listed in the intial post MAKES the DT's APPEAR to have committed the observable instances in the initial post.

This seems to be a combination of time travel and ....well.............you work it out LOL

Well, unless this is a foxpoop type opinion - you know the kind that is not based on reasoning at all. You just kind of say it, for fun and merits.

Thanks, that was great, keep them coming merit cyclers these brilliant and valuable posts can provide some form of entertainment ...err I guess..

Lots of fun banter from the others (but NO REBUTTALS or even attempted excuses regarding their observable behaviors listed in the OP)  ...and a sensible suggestion from Wendigo.

Someone voting for themselves to win, then asking immediately about the prize?? WTF ?? ohhhhhhhh, it is Lauda, haha , that explains it.  We are once again in the dark shadow of scamming/extorting royalty here. LOL

Sorry foxpoop, been very busy, will update the initial post very soon. I will link to your latest fun post, explaining the zero reasoning opinion formulation process you advocate ..ha  did you steal this from tman or pharmacist though because they look to have perfected it slightly better than even your very vile self.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:38:27 PM

I will link to your latest fun post, explaining the zero reasoning opinion formulation process you advocate
Which one was that? The one where I describe the anatomical origin of opinions is from over a month ago, and I've made a lot of fun posts since then. Some more fun than others. Kiss

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

I will link to your latest fun post, explaining the zero reasoning opinion formulation process you advocate
Which one was that? The one where I describe the anatomical origin of opinions is from over a month ago, and I've made a lot of fun posts since then. Some more fun than others. Kiss

Ha yes this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5184281.msg52478261#msg52478261 where you refuse to present the reasoning behind your opinion when it was scrutinized, saying rather that opinions don't have to be based on reason, even if they are voiced as if they valid rebuttals. Yes the anatomical origin of foxpoops opinions... brilliant, could not have said it better myself.

Nobody is going to say you are not capable of being entertaining. Still though a vile vixen and unfathomable choice as a merit fountain by theymos who seems totally oblivious to the fact your merits are blatantly cycled on political grounds to the other DT cyclers, i mean you would think he would get the idea after all those nice avatars you see around the place..

I was actually looking for the first agent foxpoop appearance... the one where you found it impossible to believe if someone grabbed your phone on a bus you would demand they return it else you would go to the cops... but suggested the most crazy alternative as the most probable action in that scenario . Like leaping through the bus window or something and putting a reward out for it but hoping the cops didnt see it or you would be in shit hahaha... I remember loving it anyway. How can one stay away from this place for too long. We hear you are VERY DISOBEDIENT, you have been ordered not to reply to us by other DT members and even mods, but yet you can not resist us can you. Then again we do have the odd sneaky peak at that tail swishing gif now and then. Hard not to.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

We hear you are VERY DISOBEDIENT, you have been ordered not to reply to us by other DT members and even mods, but yet you can not resist us can you.
Does my disobedience call into question your theory that DT is centralised? One might expect it to. And are you sure I cannot resist you?

Then again we do have the odd sneaky peak at that tail swishing gif now and then.
Perhaps it is you who cannot resist me.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:15:25 PM

We hear you are VERY DISOBEDIENT, you have been ordered not to reply to us by other DT members and even mods, but yet you can not resist us can you.
Does my disobedience call into question your theory that DT is centralised? One might expect it to. And are you sure I cannot resist you?

Then again we do have the odd sneaky peak at that tail swishing gif now and then.
Perhaps it is you who cannot resist me.

You are the merit fountain, so we're sure a little disobedience is fine, especially as really the collusion is only a requirement specifically in areas that ensure the status quo is maintained.

Well, that is an interesting thought. Although the pics are alluring , the real excitement is seeing you've replied and the anticipation of the agent foxpoop "opinions" ( like the phone stealing one etc), those are kind of addictive now that you mention it Smiley

Keep being disobedient, vile vixens don't accept being ordered around do they ffs? any more of that and put them on merit rations for a couple of weeks...haha
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:22:15 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (2)

Don't you wish you had a Tardis for those edits. (Or is it a Turdis because you are on DT)

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:13:35 AM

Don't you wish you had a Tardis for those edits. (Or is it a Turdis because you are on DT)

Would that not ruin that knock knock joke that  tman likes to do when he visits thepharmacists box house ( just 4 rows over from his own) ?

We can't decide currently when to end the poll , let's have a mini poll here this may help us decide, ( once we exceed the number of votes listed as a possible option then that option will no longer be valid . no other options are going to be entertained so just state a b or c)

a/ 66 votes
b/ 666,666,666 votes
c/  Let it run forever and announce a winner each month.

we will decide in around a week.. probably.

Anyway, let's try to get back on topic. We are still waiting for the observable instances of wrong doing by the dirty turds listed in the initial post to be debunked and also for the top 20 merit fans and recipients of each of those to be presented in a nice little table form.

If there is no attempt in debunking them or demonstrating they are untrue, then you must be able to recognize that looks rather bad and actually seems strange that they make up a LARGE portion of most vaunted trust positions on the entire forum??  I mean if you all accept they are true, then why would you all be including each other on DT? why is theymos allowing the forum to fall under the control of people that are certainly guilty of the wrong doing listed in the OP?? they dare not even attempt to deny those wrongdoings since they ARE UNDENIABLE AND ARE THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE UNTIL SOMEONE DOES A NUTILDAH ON THEM.

That reminds me actually...must check laudas posts...  someone said he changed it now to  I was on the launch so I can confirm there WAS an instamine.  He said it does not matter because TOAA has quoted the real version a few times somewhere on the forum, so can now change it to whatever he likes.

We did hear you can have a pro nutildah whitewash of your entire scamming, scammer supporting, trust abusing history  for 0.3btc ( or even 0.0000001btc if you haggle with him) , you need to hurry and find the service thread because shorty it will say he decided not to offer the service after all it was all a big joke, then later it will just say, I am never going to offer such a service so fuck off pretending I ever did in the first place. He says it is actually annoying, and untrustworthy that you would even mention this in a negative light and likely you are mentally ill and delusional and it never even happened, before handing you red trust and supporting a flag against you for bringing it up in meta.

BTW guys loving all the new participation here, can see why you have missed us whilst we were taking a little vacation.  I mean all you have when we are gone is trannydung hammering out loyceV copycat threads, and any other super uninteresting analysis of shit nobody cares about , or the self congratulatory SELF MADE non achievers that you ( real achievers (in the scamming hierarchy ))  all view as pathetic servile scum really who are just dreaming with chipmixer signs in their eyes, totally looking past those other 3rd rate mixing/gambling pay outs they are currently forced to spam. You keep dangling the DT and inner circle carrot but you know there are only so many chipmixer sigs to go around before the dumb shits that they are realize that having a campaign manager that ensures ALL chipmixer banners concentrated in meta is not great business sense really. Those feltching dreamers disgust you, but their spamming support on your every whim and weight of numbers is of use for now to help drown out the truth. How tedious to have to endure such servile yes men knowing they only want your sigs at the end of the day.

We searched for even ONE interesting thread, just one new novel and exciting morcel that had taken place in our absence .....NOTHING Sad

Not even any battles worthy of reading. Same boring tit for tat, girly hair pulling antics. We go away and even lauda gets cocky and starts seeping back in. Although his posts certainly do not look like the old laudas to the discerning eye do they??? who has he offloaded that account to I wonder (full of blunders and garbled slobbering)?  or perhaps just a little rusty after his time away (likely inside jail). Claims to have been having some private time with old pal thermos discussing how to push the account selling double standards flags on undesirables. How many lives does that cat have ? then again my harp needs some new strings ( so you all keep telling me), perhaps his return is going to work out nicely.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:13:19 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 03:23:45 AM by xtraelv

<snip>

If there is no attempt in debunking them or demonstrating they are untrue, then you must be able to recognize that looks rather bad and actually seems strange that they make up a LARGE portion of most vaunted trust positions on the entire forum??  

<snip>

When something is posted in Meta rather than reputation. Accusations that have been discussed before numerous times. When the thread starts with a poll titled The "Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ?" people are unlikely to take the content seriously. Such thread is likely to be seen with amusement and ridicule.

Accusations regarding reputation and scams have specific boards on this forum . It prevents it being repeated over and over again.

Everyone at some stage has had some sort of accusation leveled against them and it is only fair that it is in the format that is accepted on the reputation or scam boards.

There is a tendency to rehash the same accusations over and over again in multiple threads on various boards when the person making the accusation doesn't get the desired results.

Each DT can only be responsible for their own decisions regarding trust. Getting DT's to agree on something unanimously is like herding cats.

None of those on the OP list I would personally place a flag or tag on. Some people I trust but do not necessarily agree with their conduct - they neither get my trust list nor do I tag them.  I only take responsibility for those I specifically trust. As DT1 or DT2 there is no specific duty to tag people and there has to be a level of forgiveness for individual errors in judgement.

And the trust system is only going to work if there's some level of forgiveness and de-escalation.

Owlcatz helped me when I was new to the forum. He said some things that ended up being very helpful in the long run. It was via PM.
They could have easily ignored me as a noob but instead helped a stranger for no benefit or reward.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:14:48 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 10:38:35 AM by The-One-Above-All

<snip>

If there is no attempt in debunking them or demonstrating they are untrue, then you must be able to recognize that looks rather bad and actually seems strange that they make up a LARGE portion of most vaunted trust positions on the entire forum??  

<snip>

When something is posted in Meta rather than reputation. Accusations that have been discussed before numerous times. When the thread starts with a poll titled The "Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ?" people are unlikely to take the content seriously. Such thread is likely to be seen with amusement and ridicule.

Accusations regarding reputation and scams have specific boards on this forum . It prevents it being repeated over and over again.

Everyone at some stage has had some sort of accusation leveled against them and it is only fair that it is in the format that is accepted on the reputation or scam boards.

There is a tendency to rehash the same accusations over and over again in multiple threads on various boards when the person making the accusation doesn't get the desired results.

Each DT can only be responsible for their own decisions regarding trust. Getting DT's to agree on something unanimously is like herding cats.

None of those on the OP list I would personally place a flag or tag on. Some people I trust but do not necessarily agree with their conduct - they neither get my trust list nor do I tag them.  I only take responsibility for those I specifically trust. As DT1 or DT2 there is no specific duty to tag people and there has to be a level of forgiveness for individual errors in judgement.

And the trust system is only going to work if there's some level of forgiveness and de-escalation.

Owlcatz helped me when I was new to the forum. He said some things that ended up being very helpful in the long run. It was via PM.
They could have easily ignored me as a noob but instead helped a stranger for no benefit or reward.

BRILLIANT and funny post. Keep them coming. Let's take a closer look.

So noticing your time travelling convoluted excuse above failed we now have a NEW BUNCH OF EXCUSES

1. The wrong section - err no this is a poll like the troll poll was that on the incorrect board??. Besides imagine a DT saying " well i see undeniable evidence of scamming but since it is on the wrong board I will ignore it"  glad you are keeping everyone safe, you pinnacle of trust.

2. Not presented in a serious way. I mean calling undeniable scammers and scammer supporters and trust abusers DIRTY TURDS is so way off it is going to invalidate the observable instances contained within. I mean of course calling scammers and willing scam facilitators and trust abusers DEFAULT TRUST MEMBERS is far more sensible. Too funny.

3. ACCUSATIONS - LOL  these are undeniable observable instances  AKA THE TRUTH  - which one do you want to discuss first and explain why they do not deserve a tag or flag. Yes this is a direct challenge to you here and now. Let's compare them to people you have tagged or flagged.

4. YOU WOULD NOT FLAG OR TAG  undeniable scammers or willing scam facilitators  and you are on DT??  when do you put your chipmixer sig on? or have an alt already wearing one?

5. They helped you once HAHAHA well then off course they can do what they want to everyone else and that is just fine. This is out of the mikey handbook. Anecdotal crap that means nothing.

6. Theymos likely meant for miner infractions and petty one off crap that is not observably and undeniable financially high risk, not multiple counts of scamming, and being implicated in extortion and shady escrow and multiple trust abuses. Nor likely willful and deliberate scam facilitating for a price or perhaps not even auction scamming. Like I said bring me examples of those you have flagged and tagged so we can see the evil you are not willing to forgive.

back to the drawing board for you, don't stay away too long though because you are way too much fun...

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:32:32 AM

BRILLIANT post haha

So noticing your time travelling convoluted excuse above failed we now have a NEW BUNCH OF EXCUSES

1. The wrong section - err no this is a poll like the troll poll was that on the incorrect board??. Besides imagine a DT saying " well i see undeniable evidence of scamming but since it is on the wrong board I will ignore it"  glad you are keeping everyone safe, you pinnacle of trust.

2. Not presented in a serious way. I mean calling undeniable scammers and scammer supporters and trust abusers DIRTY TURDS is so way off it is going to invalidate the observable instances contained within. I mean of course calling scammers and willing scam facilitators and trust abusers DEFAULT TRUST MEMBERS is far more sensible LOL

3. ACCUSATIONS - LOL  these are undeniable observable instances  AKA THE TRUTH

4. YOU WOULD NOT FLAG OR TAG  undeniable scammers or willing scam facilitators  and you are on DT??  that's because you're a spineless colluding scum bag.

5. They helped you once HAHAHA well then off course they can do what they want to everyone else and that is just fine.

back to the drawing board for you, don't stay away too long though because you are way too much fun.

It appears you missed the point completely. It is not in the wrong section for the poll. It is in the same category as the troll poll. If anyone complained about trolls in the troll poll thread I would not take it seriously either.

All these things have been discussed in far more detail with far more seriousness in other previous threads.

You tagged nada, zero, zilch.... and you expect me to listen to you about how I should tag people ? Hypocrite !

You have the problem with them. I don't.

I would have no hesitation to purchase goods from them. I know I would receive the goods.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:44:06 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 11:21:57 AM by The-One-Above-All

BRILLIANT post haha

2. Not presented in a serious way. I mean calling undeniable scammers and scammer supporters and trust abusers DIRTY TURDS is so way off it is going to invalidate the observable instances contained within. I mean of course calling scammers and willing scam facilitators and trust abusers DEFAULT TRUST MEMBERS is far more sensible LOL

3. ACCUSATIONS - LOL  these are undeniable observable instances  AKA THE TRUTH

4. YOU WOULD NOT FLAG OR TAG  undeniable scammers or willing scam facilitators  and you are on DT??  that's because you're a spineless colluding scum bag.

5. They helped you once HAHAHA well then off course they can do what they want to everyone else and that is just fine.

back to the drawing board for you, don't stay away too long though because you are way too much fun.

It appears you missed the point completely. It is not in the wrong section for the poll. It is in the same category as the troll poll. If anyone complained about trolls in the troll poll thread I would not take it seriously either.

All these things have been discussed in far more detail with far more seriousness in other previous threads.

You tagged nada, zero, zilch.... and you expect me to listen to you about how I should tag people ? Hypocrite !

You have the problem with them. I don't.

I would have no hesitation to purchase goods from them. I know I would receive the goods.

AH brilliant a new excuse ....

I have not tagged anyone so that invalidates the observable instances presented in the initial post?  LOL  we know how to pick DT members here don't we.

You don't have a problem with undeniable scammers and scam facilitators and trust abuser. THANKS FOR CONFIRMING.

Brilliant now you see into the future as well. haha  

So the challenge again bring me some members you have tagged and flagged and we will compare them to the DIRTY TURDS in the initial post and then we will conduct a public examination of your reasoning behind your actions and non actions.  WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF???

You have clearly said that the undeniable and fully verifiable observable instances in the initial post WOULD NOT WARRANT you leaving a tag or flag. SO what the fuck would it take. Let's have a look shall we. I mean if you will not flag or tag undeniable scammers some with multiple counts of dirt stuck to who undeniably work as a team then the people you have flagged and tagged must be even WORSE right??

Or do you refuse to present your reasoning and examine your actions in public?  are you afraid of scrutiny??

so far in the xlraelv police station.

alice = hi mr police man here is the video evidence and signed witness statements of others demonstrating the person living n the house next to me , punching me in the face, pulling me out of my car and stealing it whilst driving over my cat. He is a total scumbag.

xtraelv police man = well maybe they only did that because you kept moaning to us that they did that exact same thing already??

alice = errr is that even possible? does that require some kind of time travel?

axtraelv police man = shut up with all the questions, anyway what I meant to say was  now that you called him a scum bag I can not really take you seriously

alice = you will ignore the video evidence and multiple witness statements and the fact he still has my car and my cat is dead? because i correctly described him as a scumbag?

xtraelv police man = same old accusations i heard before

alice = well some may say that is undeniable evidence, I mean even the thief does not deny it because he knows it is all recorded and 100s of people witnessed it, the cat is still there squashed and my car is gone

xtraelv police man = well what I meant to say is you have not reported a crime before so I can not believe you nor take your advice on what is a crime.

alice = well what would be worthy of reporting and how many things would I have to report before you can accept this kind of evidence

xtraelv police man = well for a start I can't discuss any of that with you, however I will say the person you are reporting helped me purchase a cheap car just a moment ago, so he is certainly not a thief is he, if he gets me a cheap car why would I give one fuck if that looked like your old car? he is very helpful and nice. I am upset to even listen to your slander and defamation. There may be some punishment for those crimes let me look that up whist you are still here..

alice = wtf

xtra elv police man = watch the langue please or you will be arrested, that is a serious crime you are committing, just put the cuffs on as a precautionary message, put the video over there in the garbage disposal first though, I don't like going near that its very dangerous.

alice = so you will do nothing?

xtraelv policeman = well I said i will arrest you right, you see me getting the cuffs out don't ya?

alice = NO about the thief who stole my car and killed my cat even though you have undeniable evidence

xtraelv police man = well as my captain says we need to forgive and forget everything except whistle blowing and reporting crimes... come along quietly please don't want you slipping and smashing your face into my delicate fist again do we , you've already done that 5 x in the next 45 seconds. See how bruised my poor hand is going to be.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:00:46 AM

Or do you refuse to present your reasoning and examine your actions in public?  are you afraid of scrutiny??

I fear wasting my time.

I never chose to be on DT and I certainly don't have to justify myself to you or anyone else.

Scrutiny is determined by who trusts me and who does not.

You are just like anyone else on this forum and welcome to use the trust system.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:19:36 AM

So the challenge again bring me some members you have tagged and flagged and we will compare them to the DIRTY TURDS in the initial post and then we will conduct a public examination of your reasoning behind your actions and non actions.  WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF???
We're afraid that if we point out that our sent trust feedback is public (and therefore you don't require our help to publicly examine it), you'll just accuse us of being too cowardly to cooperate with your "investigation" instead of accepting that you're just too lazy to do it yourself. After all, it's the same thing that happened when you promised to investigate our merit histories, and nothing ever came of that, did it? Roll Eyes

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:24:20 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 11:41:09 AM by The-One-Above-All

Or do you refuse to present your reasoning and examine your actions in public?  are you afraid of scrutiny??

I fear wasting my time.

I never chose to be on DT and I certainly don't have to justify myself to you or anyone else.

Scrutiny is determined by who trusts me and who does not.

You are just like anyone else on this forum and welcome to use the trust system.

Thanks for highlighting the problem there is no accountability except to each of the other colluding scumbags who have a vested self interest in keeping the status quo going. Since it seems impossible for dt1 to reach the threshold of wrongdoing WHATEVER THEY DO to get fellow DT1 to accept they should be punished it all works rather nicely. Almost an a cast iron system ( for high level scammers) theymos has ingeniously created. Good job they get paid at the highest rates too Smiley

I think I can see into the future now lol

How did I know you would be RUNNING  sliding AWAY from such scrutiny.  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE off on the rainbow slide for you. ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

AGENT FOXPOOP - right on time... love it when the flux capacitor brings us together like this.

Well you likely missed the point that we want to scrutinize his reasoning. Like remember that time we wanted to scrutinized your reasoning and you ...................well the rest as they say is history. Well they do at this very moment

I mean we were allowing him to pick his finest examples before we pulled up other examples we wanted to use to demonstrate he is a corrupt scumbag like the rest of the dirty turds that wish to claim that the observable instances contained within the initial post do not meet their HIGH STANDARDS for a tag or flag.

But since he now SLID away down the old rainbow slide at top speed I guess his cowardly actions speak louder than any of his doubtful words every could.

Thanks guys always a pleasure haha

I hope we have not put him off though because he sure will be missed here.

why is nobody taking the mini poll on when to end the poll above?? because 66 is not far away.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:07:40 PM

Well you likely missed the point that we want to scrutinize his reasoning. Like remember that time we wanted to scrutinized your reasoning and you ...................well the rest as they say is history.
Sorry, but if I wanted the origin of my opinions scrutinised, I would have put on a more "entertaining" show for the contest. You'll just have to use your imagination. Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: