Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUSPE - New Brand in Retail Banking  (Read 2457 times)
tamar3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:05:29 PM

I like the design of the website and the navigation on it, I think that all beginners will like it too.

This is a separate topic, Yes, I agree with you, the website is important, it attracts to the project, users and investors, but for me it is important, first of all, the technological component of the project.

I agree with you.
For me, functionality within the ecosystem is still very important Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

I like the design of the website and the navigation on it, I think that all beginners will like it too.

This is a separate topic, Yes, I agree with you, the website is important, it attracts to the project, users and investors, but for me it is important, first of all, the technological component of the project.

I will not lie, but the design of the main website is not very nice to me, I would slightly modify it.

on the contrary, I liked the site. I have never seen a site like a mini-tour of countries. Very lively and constructive
Ikamic

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:45:29 PM

If I'm not mistaken tomorrow is the last day of the quiz, who has not had time yet, you need to hurry. The more participants, the more interest and thirst for victory Wink
So some people still have a chance to participate, i wonder how many participants
Lassannert

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:17:51 PM

I will not lie, but the design of the main website is not very nice to me, I would slightly modify it.

on the contrary, I liked the site. I have never seen a site like a mini-tour of countries. Very lively and constructive
The site is done fine, but only in any case there are improvements on it
goosli

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:56:06 PM

If I'm not mistaken tomorrow is the last day of the quiz, who has not had time yet, you need to hurry. The more participants, the more interest and thirst for victory Wink

So I managed to get into this topic on time! Smiley It is necessary to take part and possibly win a prize! Grin
cryptocrystalz

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

So some people still have a chance to participate, i wonder how many participants
I think that this information is not secret and after the end of the quiz the total number of participants and the names of the winners will be known. But in principle, you yourself can calculate their number. Wink
Stestanawd

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:29:10 PM

I think that this information is not secret and after the end of the quiz the total number of participants and the names of the winners will be known. But in principle, you yourself can calculate their number. Wink
I wonder how many people took part, quizzes everyone loves people, let's call it "free money" Smiley
Chilli_bro

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:16:24 PM

I wonder how many people took part, quizzes everyone loves people, let's call it "free money" Smiley

As far as I understand in the quiz, you need to guess the people who will be on the team. It’s not entirely clear where does the "free money". I think the one who analyzed the project and the candidates will receive a reward.
Gustavinay

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:32:24 PM

As far as I understand in the quiz, you need to guess the people who will be on the team. It’s not entirely clear where does the "free money". I think the one who analyzed the project and the candidates will receive a reward.
People get money for their knowledge and intuition. Simply put, i wonder how it will go.
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:35:50 PM

I am pleased with the fact that the project is completely official, has all licenses and does not violate the law.

This is an important factor, full legality and honesty with its users, will help YOUSPE reach the top and take a leading position in the market.

There are very few honest projects on the market now, in fact, everyone wants to make money on others, but at the same time do nothing
Kispamala

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:36:51 PM

I agree with you.

This is fundamental to any project. The site can be at least in text form Grin The main thing is the project technically.
Mannoner

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:55:21 PM

I am pleased with the fact that the project is completely official, has all licenses and does not violate the law.

This is an important factor, full legality and honesty with its users, will help YOUSPE reach the top and take a leading position in the market.

There are very few honest projects on the market now, in fact, everyone wants to make money on others, but at the same time do nothing

That's for sure! The main thing is to choose the right project and understand what it can do. I hope this team has a serious attitude to work.
Rebedren

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:04:13 PM

That's for sure! The main thing is to choose the right project and understand what it can do. I hope this team has a serious attitude to work.
It’s more correct to say that it is to distinguish its potential, the better the story about the project itself, the more understandable to people and this is important, now everyone appreciates transparency
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:07:20 PM

I agree with you.

This is fundamental to any project. The site can be at least in text form Grin The main thing is the project technically.
The project itself can be completed at any time, as for me the main thing is how it will be implemented on the market itself
Sonand

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

I agree with you.

The project itself can be completed at any time, as for me the main thing is how it will be implemented on the market itself
These are interconnected things. What do users and investors need? This is a work product and a good price. If the project can fulfill these conditions, it will be very popular.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:51:09 AM

These are interconnected things. What do users and investors need? This is a work product and a good price. If the project can fulfill these conditions, it will be very popular.
the team is working to be realized, so that there will be a good impact on prices later. they cannot change conditions as easily as thought, must always be careful in taking steps and decisions. it's very decisive for the continuation of this project whether get interest or  otherwise and we didn't expect it
YOUSPE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:50:49 AM

Hello, you are able to participate in predict challenge till 18.10.2019
Rate us contest is available for 50 participants only.

Good luck!
YOUSPE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:54:44 AM

Hello, we are wondering to get some feedbacks from our community according our whitepaper. Also don't forget to take a part in YOUSPE rate challenge!

Good day, Ladies and Gents!

You are welcome to study our WhitePaper

gonzapremium

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:26:45 AM

Current crypto banks largely duplicate the functions of crypto exchanges and exchangers, what is the main feature of YOUSPE?
goosli

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:04:57 AM

Hello. I had to study the participants a bit and I made my choice. Let it be the participants with the number: 1,2,4,6,7,9,11,13
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: