Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUSPE - New Brand in Retail Banking  (Read 2457 times)
cryptocrystalz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:54:51 AM

Hello, we are wondering to get some feedbacks from our community according our whitepaper. Also don't forget to take a part in YOUSPE rate challenge!

https://i.imgur.com/eUNbfIS.png

Good day, Ladies and Gents!

You are welcome to study our WhitePaper

It's great that you have technical documentation. Many new projects do not do this, although it is very important for users to know what the project really is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chilli_bro

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

Tell me, what market is the project aimed at first? Today, most projects are trying to get to the Asian (Chinese) market.
Kispamala

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

It’s actually a difficult choice as all candidates are worthy of this job. I will make my choice in favor of 2,3,5,6,8,10,12, and 15 candidates.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

white paper is written extensively enough and answers all the questions that interest ...
There is a long way to go, but it seems to me everything can work out if many factors are compared in the correct order
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

Tell me, what market is the project aimed at first? Today, most projects are trying to get to the Asian (Chinese) market.
Read project information very carefully. YOUSPE establishes a financial structure in 11 countries - Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, the United States and Australia.
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:47:35 PM

white paper is written extensively enough and answers all the questions that interest ...
There is a long way to go, but it seems to me everything can work out if many factors are compared in the correct order
I believe that white paper is the basis for creating a project without which nothing can exist
Mannoner

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:56:58 PM

Read project information very carefully. YOUSPE establishes a financial structure in 11 countries - Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, the United States and Australia.
You didn’t understand the right thing, the question was what market the project is aimed at first and not where it plans to open offices!
Ikamic

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:47:12 PM

You didn’t understand the right thing, the question was what market the project is aimed at first and not where it plans to open offices!
Well, most likely not to the CIS market, but most likely to Europe, since it is much more profitable to work there
Sonand

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

Well, most likely not to the CIS market, but most likely to Europe, since it is much more profitable to work there

Western Europe certainly has a good standard of living, but the Asian market is more interesting because new technologies are easily accepted and implemented there.
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:04:48 PM

Western Europe certainly has a good standard of living, but the Asian market is more interesting because new technologies are easily accepted and implemented there.
You can generally be silent for this region, we are far behind in terms of technology, they will always be ahead
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:27:58 PM

I wonder if they will be able to fully realize all this, because this is a large amount
Onetamiles

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:41:37 PM

I wonder if they will be able to fully realize all this, because this is a large amount
as for me, the team chose the countries correctly, if everything works out there, the project will develop very quickly
Rebedren

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:49:40 PM

Any project should have a good marketer who will help in the further development of the project
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:54:48 PM

Any project should have a good marketer who will help in the further development of the project
If the project has well-written white paper, this means that the guys themselves understand what they are doing and what they ultimately want from the project itself
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:57:07 PM

If the project has well-written white paper, this means that the guys themselves understand what they are doing and what they ultimately want from the project itself
We must not forget that there are a lot of scammers in the market, now there are a lot of literate people who write white paper well to you without difference from the original
goosli

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:38:31 AM

We must not forget that there are a lot of scammers in the market, now there are a lot of literate people who write white paper well to you without difference from the original

I think that we need to look at the overall picture of the development of any project, everything should be harmonious. This project really looks like a working one, in which the team tries to do everything as well and correctly as possible.
cryptocrystalz

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:57:27 AM

That's for sure. Marketing has become an integral part of any project. But besides high-quality advertising, there should be a good product that the user will like, this is the best advertising.
Chilli_bro

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:23:55 AM

If in these countries there is a large community of this project and there are people who will act as administrators, then everything can work out.
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:03:16 PM

And it seems to me that it is in these countries that the project will initially develop. Everyone knows how to cryptocurrency in this part of the world
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:24:45 PM

It is also necessary to take into account the fact that scammers often try to hide their identity. And the team’s openness to the public also indicates its willingness to answer questions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: