Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your money could vanish in IEOs  (Read 572 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

Every investment has a risk degree, and IEOs don't make any exception here.

However,  investing in IEO is less risky compared to ICO for example, as investors know from the beginning on which exchange the project will be listed on.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:42:45 PM

Some IEO projects are scam and they are listed on popular exchanges but with very low volume,it will be hard to make profits on your invested money because theyve lose value alot in a short period of time,IEO investment is not that different from ICO and every investors need to be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

Although your money will not vanish but your fund would reduce unexpectedly. All of new projects are useless lately. I can't see any potential project's now which will give a good profits for investors. So it's better stay away from IEO and shit coins as well. Both are almost same, and I believe investors are not much encourage to invest on IEO lately. We should learn from our past.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:34:55 PM

This is now the new trend, every exchange wants to do ieo no matter how shitty the project is. If you are investing in any ieo, consider it a big risk. If it pays off, fine. If it doesn't, we learn.

This is interesting. It does not matter what kind of project it is.. people are always in loss that too 98% - 99% range. Retail investors should not turn to crypto investing in my opinion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:06:52 PM

This is now the new trend, every exchange wants to do ieo no matter how shitty the project is. If you are investing in any ieo, consider it a big risk. If it pays off, fine. If it doesn't, we learn.
You are right, I see that they are beginning to abuse the IEO concept of Binance and like you said, all these small unpopular exchanges wants to also get involve with IEO too when they are not ready to do due diligent like Binance. What most of those exchanges just do is to accept the project without investigating the project, and if they do that, what is then the difference between the projects being counted as ICO.

I count all the project that I see announced as IEO on all these small exchanges as scam projects because any reputable and reliable IEO will go for exchanges that are reputable too like Binance and other great exchanges that are the main actors in IEO. This is why we have to also make sure too those projects called IEO that we choose to be interested in should be from Binance.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:16:07 PM

I would say this is a new era of ICOs that are "simply too good to fail because it is backed by a big exchange!" One can say that experts are capable of finding scams and shady projects, this, however, can not make it successful alone. Sure, their ROI is massive, but for how long? Therefore, I second questioning them. Legitimacy should not be a problem anymore, but it is just a part of a whole "find a unicorn" race.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:17:45 PM

everyone wants to quickly take large profits, surely that is also accompanied by a large risk. at the moment I think the IEO is very good at reducing risk compared to ICO that often scam. but it all depends on the projeck we invest so we must be smart to see and analyze before investing the money we have.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:28:11 PM

Yeah IEO become trend and many exchange launch the IEO project. Every investment have a risk, but if you want invest in IEO with low risk you should choose IEO project on Binance Launchpad.

True almost all the IEOs on Binance launchpad trunk out to succeed to some extent but I recommend that once you invest keep your eyes open to know when to pull out to avoid drowning

masterusd

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:03:08 PM

The biggest beneficiary of this the exchanges all  welcome to go with IEO you need to pay in BTC before IEO start, so if the project fail or price collapse it is not big problems to exchanges.
In this case you only blame yourself for not doing good research.
IEO Does not mean that the project is profitable.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

no I don't think so early we were investing in ICOs and there were many ICOs which were scams and we lost a lot of money it does not mean all ICOs are the same similar in IEOs also there will be some very good coin same good coins some will be shirt coins.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

You are right and i want to suggest the new investors to stick to only top exchanges like binance, bittrex etc for IEOs because they only list quality projects, i have seen many new and non-reputable exchanges are also offering IEOs which to me are high risk investments and i do not recommend investing there.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:04:26 PM

Hahaha, I've been telling people for so long that they don't have much hope for IEO so it doesn't give any guarantee that the price of the coin won't fall below the purchase price.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:10:03 PM

Hahaha, I've been telling people for so long that they don't have much hope for IEO so it doesn't give any guarantee that the price of the coin won't fall below the purchase price.

But they did believe you ? I bet they didnt  . you know people always pretending to say that ieo's are their savior or their last hope after thier investment got busted by the late ico's  . they are right actually because ieo's are indeed doing well   and these ieo's are more legit than the ico's, i mean you cant go wrong when choosing one because they are based on existing exchanges  but i dont say their capital will grow steadily 
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

IEOs end story will be that of ICOs or worst than ICOs. Some ICOs are still profitable but when IEOs crash, the pain will be felt same way ICOs was felt by investors. Some IEOs don't give investors any ROI.

This post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166858.msg52043859#msg52043859

Will give you clear idea about the reality of IEOs.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:02:08 AM

Yes, it seems true that IEO has attracted many ICO investors today, most ICO investors are switching with them, maybe that's the best way in their view to make money quickly. but I personally think that IEO or ICO are all at high risk, before joining them I suggest making sure in advance that they are really legitimate or not and you should always be careful with that

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:31:05 PM

Yes, it seems true that IEO has attracted many ICO investors today, most ICO investors are switching with them, maybe that's the best way in their view to make money quickly. but I personally think that IEO or ICO are all at high risk, before joining them I suggest making sure in advance that they are really legitimate or not and you should always be careful with that
For now, IEO seems like another money making project, all you hear is that a particular IEO had like 400x increase, 800x increase and so on but never speak of it real use case other than the one spoken of in their whitepaper. I have been following many IEOs that have been released so far through many of these exchanges especially that of low quality exchanges, and found out that none of them are being spoken of again after they had been launched on an exchange and then witness a great increase on the platform.

So after the profit, what happens next, are people who did not participate in the investment seeing other need to make use of it outside just investment, is there any user in the house that really want to use such project for anything of services and goods?

furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:39:41 PM

IEO is a dilemma. It lies in the fact that on large exchanges it is very difficult to get into the ranks of investors, and if you fall then it is a very small amount. Which prevents you from making a lot of money. On small exchanges, you can invest a lot more money, but there are great chances to get losses.
This is the most negative thing for me at IEO.

Towerbreeze

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

C'mon old fart,people have been warned several times to investigate any projects before investing even if the project's IEO is on binance,greedy people who wants to rich quick are the one who fall for fake IEO projects from shitty exchanges
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:58:13 PM

in fact it might be like that but we cannot risk our money for such reasons, my point is that even though there are many bad projects but we must not just choose IEO, we still have to consider which is better and one way is by researching as many projects as possible so that later we can choose which one is the best because although the luck factor might greatly affect the results but still, trying to do the best is not bad

Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

Investing in new projects on IEO on a shitty exchange is the same as throwing your money out the window. Spend them on charity rather than investing in IEO on shitty exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: