Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1779 times)
Plinteng

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

binance and kucoin are the best exchanges in my opinion because the trading volume there is always increasing, on the other hand lay people will also quickly adapt if trading there because it is easy to use and also we can see the price graph clearly. It doesn't take long to learn to trade there as long as you are serious about doing it.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
funcryptoco

Activity: 107
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

Binance is good if you plan to deposit and withdrew coins/tokens only.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:09:00 PM

You mentioned in topic exchanges are not the best. Yes, Binance is large exchange and occupies a leading position, but just as prone to hacking (maybe even artificial) and market manipulation.
It is impossible to single out one exchange; they differ in the number of trading pairs, daily volumes, KYC, support, etc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:12:10 PM

It depends on what part of the world you're from.  Binance will soon restrict US Residents from trading on their main exchange. 
Yes they will restrict US citizens from the main Binance exchange

I hope you've heard that they will also create an exchange platform for US citizens where by they gonna be trading also,  so Binance is still stepping it game up by expanding it's platform

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:27:05 PM

for now bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex are pretty good and the rest don't believe because most are fake volumes, but from the list I mentioned, I chose bitmax and binance because they are easy to use and the volume is very good.
I also support Binance .I used many exchange but i never feel safe and secured but i always feel secured when i use Binance .It has true volume and high volume of trading as well .So i think it is the top exchange in this year.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

for now bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex are pretty good and the rest don't believe because most are fake volumes, but from the list I mentioned, I chose bitmax and binance because they are easy to use and the volume is very good.
The way the 'B's are taking the shine off other exchanges is quite commendable. I remember when I joined this industry in 2017, it used to be Bittrex, Poloniex and Coinexchange dominating the scene. Now the aforementioned seem distant with low volumes threatening their survival. Fast forward to the present, I will choose Binance above any other exchange at the moment. Its ease of navigation on the platform is encouraging and user friendly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:33:36 PM

two years ago best were bittrex and polonex. than binance became the best i believe. cuz bittrex stop to list alts.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

Binance has proven to me that it has my funds SAFU when it was hacked. The CEO rejected the support of Justin Sun who was willing to help binance recover from the loss it made. Binance has made me understand that even if the whole system is broken, there are equivalent funds to cover up all the losses. This is enough to make it my number one exchange in the world. 

Even the most serious crypto exchanges cannot guarantee 100% safety of your money. However, Binance is the #1 in the world in its trading volume; it has already managed to overtake the world's leading exchanges in average daily trading volume. It is the most trusted and the fastest-growing exchange with BNB, its own token. People are surely are attracted by very low commissions which are only 0.1%.
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:34:42 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Although the best among these exchanges still remains Binance but for the view of not considering the most used exchange among community members, I will like to say Bitmax is one.of my favorite exchange which I have been trading for some time now and look at it as one.of the beat alongside Binance and others.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

Binance is still my number one exhnage to go if I want a difersity of tokens.
You are saying that volume is not a factor but it is, most exchnages fake their volumes .
No exchange is completely safe , there are some that are keeping your tokens on cold wallets like decoin.io

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:28:02 PM

Anything more or less than trust in crypto is useless , so that is why I believe am save with binance than any other exchange with recent open, but some like bittrex, poloniex , bitmex, kucoin are also cool but not that have must trust in them than binance , so am good with binance and is even the leading exchange in terms if trading volume.
RiskoMania

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:17:41 PM

Good afternoon, peers! I broke up with my recent exchange as they had lost their servers and ruined my transactions. Who can suggest me a good exchange option as I trade and have to quickly allocate my fiat in different currencies, thx
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:24:05 PM

Good afternoon, peers! I broke up with my recent exchange as they had lost their servers and ruined my transactions. Who can suggest me a good exchange option as I trade and have to quickly allocate my fiat in different currencies, thx
Hi, I would recommend you some big players for a reason, they have a stable performance of the web and you are always 100% sure that exhange option will take place
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:25:13 PM

I will go for Binance in terms of security and and good trading volume. Binance proved how reliable their exchange is by bouncing back strongly when they were seriously attack and hacked leading to a significant lost of funds. Not every other exchange could have survived it

RiskoMania

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:27:29 PM

Hi, I would recommend you some big players for a reason, they have a stable performance of the web and you are always 100% sure that exhange option will take place
Yeah, but I do not have time to wait long hours, I need instant redeem. I do not trust big exchanges. There were many significant hacks and losses by them
Banksyy

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:33:18 PM

Yeah, but I do not have time to wait long hours, I need instant redeem. I do not trust big exchanges. There were many significant hacks and losses by them
The quickest checkout I have seen on bittrex com, I can share a link if you need one, any fiat excnange takes place immediately. I do not know how they manage this thing, but it works perfect
RiskoMania

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

The quickest checkout I have seen on bittrex com, I can share a link if you need one, any fiat excnange takes place immediately. I do not know how they manage this thing, but it works perfect
I would appreciate If you share a link, I can not find the right site, thanks
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Several dozen exchanges are suitable for trading; there is no point in mentioning all of them. Usually I choose, first of all, not a exchange, but a trading pair, look at the coinmarketcap.com site on which exchanges the largest trading volume of the trading pair I need and start trading. I am registered on many exchanges, so this is not a problem for me.
Banksyy

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:40:44 PM

Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
RiskoMania

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:41:08 PM

Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
Can I also buy fiat back to my bank account? Or they work only with crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: