Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1782 times)
weidex

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:42:10 AM

Check this one - very user friendly and simple - https://app.weidex.market/. And soon an atomic swap widget will be released for trades between different blockchains e.g. ETH-BTC
pleasedont

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:52:47 AM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
There are lot of exchanges that offers these so called AI trading, you just need to test their accuracy for each of them.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:02:30 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

I would call Binance the best exchange of the last few years. I like it because there are not only the largest trading volumes for many coins. I also like Binance because its management constantly comes up with additional services such as a launch area for new projects and a decentralized exchange.

Binance has always been the choice of many people because of its easy-to-use user interface. Maybe this is what makes Binance the biggest exchanger at the moment, besides ensuring the security of its customers' funds, Binance also has a large enough transaction that many projects are interested in listing at Binance

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...
First of all, I agree that binance exchange is a great exchange in this market when the value, service and features are excellent but if confirming binance is best still is an impossible thing because except for binance, other exchanges have their own unique and special highlights, careful comparison will yield an equivalent, uncompromising result. Therefore, without the best exchange, the importance is still on the user, and binance bans certain countries for special reasons, they are never unreasonably banned
anexxty009

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:20:40 PM

Both exchanges are unique in their own way and to say Binance holds or stands tal as the best is not to my vuew because binance every exchange has its own Volume base on different markets

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
roosbit

Activity: 893
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
I for one know that every exchange has its strengths and weaknesses and not forgetting people have different preferences to what works best for them so the best exchange is always going to be a personal issue but based on volume it shows Binance is the most popular exchange out there and as for bitmax not yet used these guys because am usually using on the go exchanges like shapeshit and others.
kiyoxclr

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

Binance is one of the most popular exchange in the market while SmartBot Coin is quite cool to use for AI trading and it also accepts Binance. Those two are my favorite pairs in trading.
I also use the binance exchange and I know they belong in the best exchange site. Just like you I just visit that trading bot which smartboincoin and you can really link your account in binance with that trading bot.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

Binance is definitely the best of all. But exchanges like Bitmax, kucoin, houbi are not too bad too. All these exchanges are trust worthy in these period of time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alpayno

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

i want to suggest again the trade bot i was using, it was great and helpful, a friendly user and whats more amazing than its features is that smartbot coin has a youtube channel that can guide you for a better use, so i wish it may help you a lot.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

There are a lot of good exchanges and that is not easey to say which of the better. If we talking about interface - for me is most friendly is Kuna exchange. If we talking about volume - Bitmax, Huobi, Okex good such like Binance.
GoldSpectre

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:59:15 AM

So many mention Binance here or try SBC
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:05:38 PM

There are a lot of good exchanges and that is not easey to say which of the better. If we talking about interface - for me is most friendly is Kuna exchange. If we talking about volume - Bitmax, Huobi, Okex good such like Binance.

kuna exchange ? thats new to my eyes  or is it really a new exchange ? never seen any members or ads that is posted related to that exchange but when it comes to interface  , popular exchanges do still look good and neat  .

whats more important on trading exchange is the volume not interface imo , because you come on exchanges to trade and not to relax or unwind just because of the design  .
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

How dare you compare binance with bitmax? More like Shitmax because first of all, their exchange is made up of fake volume and wash trading. When you check cmc, bitmax' reported volume is very far from adjusted volume which is very, very suspicious at all. I even heard people saying it is the binance killer when all their IEOs are dumping hard or did  not even pump. Binance still holds the top spot but we just don't know for how long.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

When I tried using Binance at the first time I can say that this Crypto Exchange is best among all for me, they have a great future for this exchange. However, I'am very happy to see a new project that we found here who will list their token in Binance because it means only that the project is legit.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:59:28 PM

Everyone has a different opinion about the best exchange in 2019. Binance and GATE are exchanges that I consider best. Binance does have such bad events as hacking. However, I made a lot of money from Binance exchange and GATE. Coins like the Gowhitmi listed on the GATE exchange give me a profit when trading daily.

Binance has a large volume so this exchange becomes a guideline for many exchanges.

lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:32:13 PM

bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex okex exchange good and popular while all other exchanges need to study and consider

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

Binance and Bitmax, as well as other big and reputable exchanges have got good drives, which is why they are being talked about. They have good foresights, plan and executed their plans. People hold them by their words and they most times do not disappointed.
Although, I am not saying that they are perfect, but that they provide good services that can attract more traders and investors.
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:19:26 PM

Among the both of them Binance is the best exchange there is. Binance sits on top of the list when it comes to best exchanges for anyone that wants to be a trader. That's the choice for the majority but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to make it their choice.

There are people who might prefer a different exchange due to something else that the offer that isn't available on Binance. There are lots of other exchanges that are also on the top list, Bitmax is not even on the top list and it is not even a popular exchange , that's one thing I know for sure. There are other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex and even Coinbase.

Coinbase is another exchange that is very popular. I think its level of popularity is the same as Binance but a lot of people avoids Coinbase because their exchange is one that is being regulated (people here don't like making use of regulated exchanges. Newbies always choose Coinbase because it is very easy to use and they offer good services, though not available to all locations, and their platform is secured. But don't trust an online platform because anything can happen.
Binance is still the market leader when creating IEO trends, as well as listing quality projects, and their native coin - BNB has grown significantly this year. Bitmax is an emerging exchange with good trading volume, competitive trading and withdrawal fee, I hope it will be a competitor to Binance in the future.
Binance is still the market leader when creating IEO trends, as well as listing quality projects, and their native coin - BNB has grown significantly this year. Binance is the best exchange in my own interest.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:22:35 PM

I see binance is very dominant in the last few months, Binance does it well for IEO! but IDax it isn't a bad choice, I really like trading there, trading volume is also in the top 10 cmc.
weidex

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:26:43 PM

I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...

Yes, they can do that because they are centralized. And they can do many other things which re not in favour of the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: