Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2955 times)
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:30:05 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2022, 11:48:54 AM by Breezecoin.io

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:58:38 AM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:01:25 PM

Interesting to see the development. Can I conclude like this project is already in development and product in place may be beta testing or something? You work with lots of other real estate agents as well or you act as a real estate agent by yourself?

On our Homepage you can create an account and register in our backoffice, where you can participate in our staking or can see our first real use case for Breezecoin - Project Kartepe.

Project Kartepe? What language is this? I am already interested to hear the development and real use case. Where is this project located? Something for this weekend to look in-depth in to this project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:02:55 PM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:16:41 PM

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I don't think it has anything to do with ICO staking. The staking offered by this project is simply by purchasing some tokens and blocking(staking) it for a period of 6 months to receive weekly earning which is based on the amount of tokens staked for the period. I personally love the simplicity in approach offered by breezecoin in the staking programme.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:27:58 AM

since BREEZECOIN is focusing on the digital currency of the Business model and pointing to a Tourism sector, so this is my question, on Page 7, just for clarification, what if I buy BreezeCoin and I am living somewhere in  Asia, and our family decided to go vacation to a tour where BreezeCoin is implemented. Can we use the coin to pay for our flights since you said it's "money transfer solution for the tourism sector companies" and since the tourism sector includes transportation. What will be the advantage and disadvantages of it when in terms of taxes?
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:31:15 AM

Interesting to see the development. Can I conclude like this project is already in development and product in place may be beta testing or something? You work with lots of other real estate agents as well or you act as a real estate agent by yourself?

On our Homepage you can create an account and register in our backoffice, where you can participate in our staking or can see our first real use case for Breezecoin - Project Kartepe.

Project Kartepe? What language is this? I am already interested to hear the development and real use case. Where is this project located? Something for this weekend to look in-depth in to this project.

Kartepe is in Turkey, since we also have an office in Istanbul. Kartepe is well known holiday place all the time of the year.

Its open to anybody to participate in staking or actually buy the coin itself on the exchange and hold it / use it for upcoming cases

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:23:03 AM

If I buy a token from exchange and hold it for 6 months then will it be considered as staking? I don't think that makes sense. So what I need to do to participate in staking?

What I understood is that I need to buy a package mentioned at the site for staking. Once I buy that package, I will be getting token from where ? I mean it will be from the tokens which are with team? And after 6 months that will be delivered to my exchange account?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:46:48 AM

If I buy a token from exchange and hold it for 6 months then will it be considered as staking? I don't think that makes sense. So what I need to do to participate in staking?

What I understood is that I need to buy a package mentioned at the site for staking. Once I buy that package, I will be getting token from where ? I mean it will be from the tokens which are with team? And after 6 months that will be delivered to my exchange account?

I think you are getting some facts wrong. Firstly, You need to register on the breezecoin home page (https://breezecoin.io/) to participate on the staking programme. Holding the breezecoin tokens on your ethereum wallet does not signify staking. Secondly, you have the option of staking a minimum of 250 tokens and the earnings on staking is added to your account monthly. Staking the minimum of 250 tokens guarantees a ROI of 1% while the maximum ROI  is 8% for investment of above 50,000 tokens.
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:30:29 AM

I think you are getting some facts wrong. Firstly, You need to register on the breezecoin home page (https://breezecoin.io/) to participate on the staking programme. Holding the breezecoin tokens on your ethereum wallet does not signify staking. Secondly, you have the option of staking a minimum of 250 tokens and the earnings on staking is added to your account monthly. Staking the minimum of 250 tokens guarantees a ROI of 1% while the maximum ROI  is 8% for investment of above 50,000 tokens.

thats not directly correct. the value from 250 till 50.000 is on $ value. So you get the amount of tokens depends on the current price of the token  Smiley  currently you get 436,30 Token for the 6 mont hperiod which participate in the staking. If the value goes up the token amount doesnt change, so besides the staking part its of course also beneficial if the price stays in a uptrend.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:07:13 PM

Okay, so if I purchase 250 USD worth package then I will get tokens allocated based on Today's price. And this 1% return will be on my 250 USD or it will be on number of tokens?
Also this 1% returns are fixed one (for 250 USD package)?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:35:41 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with ICO staking. The staking offered by this project is simply by purchasing some tokens and blocking(staking) it for a period of 6 months to receive weekly earning which is based on the amount of tokens staked for the period. I personally love the simplicity in approach offered by breezecoin in the staking programme.

In principle, it is same as any other staking approach we have it there in the market. Since the team use the ICO staying, the confusion started.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:03:48 AM

I see in your first post, "next step in Las Vegas". What does that mean? Your next project is in that City? It are you going for some conference?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:09:19 AM

I see in your first post, "next step in Las Vegas". What does that mean? Your next project is in that City? It are you going for some conference?

Yes, I think like that, as I read their white paper, they are going to build there too, correct me if I am wrong, but what is it? a partnership for a new modern real estate program? It will be a huge risk but a good investment because you have many competitors there.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:25:35 AM

They are using term as ICO because for staking we are not buying tokens from exchange for staking.
We need to buy a package from the Breezecoin site and then those tokens after hold period is over (6 months) will be delivered to exchange with rewards/bonus.
Good thing about this project is that it's backed by real estate project. But the Value of the tokens will depend of the success of real estate project.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:47:06 PM

They are using term as ICO because for staking we are not buying tokens from exchange for staking.
We need to buy a package from the Breezecoin site and then those tokens after hold period is over (6 months) will be delivered to exchange with rewards/bonus.
Good thing about this project is that it's backed by real estate project. But the Value of the tokens will depend of the success of real estate project.
Hmmm I see, so this is some kind of short-long term investment, and with this backed by real estate project, it seems a good and secure investment. Speaking of real estate project, do they have any sponsors on it or name of the companies who are supporting them? If these back-ups supporters are legitimate and following rules, then it's really a huge chance to pop up.
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 06:40:58 PM

Hmmm I see, so this is some kind of short-long term investment, and with this backed by real estate project, it seems a good and secure investment. Speaking of real estate project, do they have any sponsors on it or name of the companies who are supporting them? If these back-ups supporters are legitimate and following rules, then it's really a huge chance to pop up.

http://breezedemar.us/

Check out the new Breezedemar Homepage. Also every Resort when finished must be managed of course by a Hotel company which will be released on the way, still with Breezecoin as accepted payment methode.  Smiley

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:14:03 AM

thats not directly correct. the value from 250 till 50.000 is on $ value. So you get the amount of tokens depends on the current price of the token  Smiley  currently you get 436,30 Token for the 6 mont hperiod which participate in the staking. If the value goes up the token amount doesnt change, so besides the staking part its of course also beneficial if the price stays in a uptrend.

Thank you for the clarifications. I must confess that it's quite helpful. I would also like to know if there are fixed ROI for every level of investment. From my understanding the ROI is fixed as at when the package is purchased making it relatively stable for investors who are more satisfied when they are certain of their returns immediately after purchasing the packages.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:36:08 AM

Check out the new Breezedemar Homepage. Also every Resort when finished must be managed of course by a Hotel company which will be released on the way, still with Breezecoin as accepted payment methode.  Smiley
[/quote]

I just checked the site and property pictures seems be very nice. But when this property will be ready for booking? Also you mentioned that the property will be managed by hotel company, so you already selected some hotel company?

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:42:49 PM

I see, that is a pretty good one, about the resort, yes let's think that it is finished, and we can use breezecoin as payment. If we pay Breezecoin, do we have a discount or less payment than normal fiat money, do we have more incentives, like that?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: