Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Petreff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:19:02 PM

We've read severally about the breeze coin staking program and the interest which accrue to investors on different staking plans. I would personally love to know how this plans are purchased? I mean which cryptocurrency is used in purchasing the staking plans because I'm aware that the plans are segregated in dollars not in the unit of breezecoin?

I just think it's in the best interest of the breezecoin  team and cryptocurrency at large for the token to be used instead of Fiat, we can't keep preaching about cryptocurrency if we don't use and make it more interesting for other people to come into the blockchain industry, my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:04:11 PM

We've read severally about the breeze coin staking program and the interest which accrue to investors on different staking plans. I would personally love to know how this plans are purchased? I mean which cryptocurrency is used in purchasing the staking plans because I'm aware that the plans are segregated in dollars not in the unit of breezecoin?

I recall reading through the official telegram group and saw a question similar to yours. I remember the Admin said that the only cryptocurrency supported for purchasing the staking plans is bitcoin. Its possible they might include other cryptocurrencies in the future, but as it stands lately, bitcoin is the only supported cryptocurrency for staking.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:33:25 PM

I recall reading through the official telegram group and saw a question similar to yours. I remember the Admin said that the only cryptocurrency supported for purchasing the staking plans is bitcoin. Its possible they might include other cryptocurrencies in the future, but as it stands lately, bitcoin is the only supported cryptocurrency for staking.

It's rather surprising that the only accepted means of purchasing the staking plan is with the use of Bitcoin. I was thinking that breezecoin should make the list for the tokens which could be converted into staking plans. I do hope that the weekly or periodic payment from the stakes would be in the same currency as collected.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:48:23 PM

HI admin. The other day you mentioned an upcoming news and event for Breezecoin. Is that still active?

Because of the Coronavirus our events in Swiss were canceled unfortunately.
There will be upcoming news this week.

Do you think the Corona virus is going to slow the growth of the Breezecoin business in the future?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 02:18:14 AM

HI admin. The other day you mentioned an upcoming news and event for Breezecoin. Is that still active?

Do you think the Corona virus is going to slow the growth of the Breezecoin business in the future?

I don't think so mate they will just cancelled some of their events or work related that will be crowded because of the Corona virus. This kind of problem will be fixed soon when that virus is gone.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:14:28 AM

I don't think so mate they will just cancelled some of their events or work related that will be crowded because of the Corona virus. This kind of problem will be fixed soon when that virus is gone.

I sincerely do hope that the virus is eradicate before long. Issues that have to do with wild spread disease like corona virus cannot be effectively predicted. More countries are getting affected and the infection rate is increasing by the day. Whatever needs to be done, should be done quickly to avoid the further spread of the disease.
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:04:04 AM

This Corona virus is global issue now, hope this comes under control soon. World market is down due to this issue mainly. Travelling plans reduced because of this fear.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:19:14 AM

This Corona virus is global issue now, hope this comes under control soon. World market is down due to this issue mainly. Travelling plans reduced because of this fear.

This will get over soon, corona is not going to stay long here. 

BTE, what was that event in Swiss? new property launch? And where is the next event now ?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:31:44 AM

I'm positive that the corona virus issue would soon become history. My major concern is that so much economic loss may be recorded as people are scared of travelling and that would affect the tourism and hospitality industry. I only wish that the impact would not be too much for breezecoin to handle.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:12:07 PM

I've found out that the breezecoin project is Striving on the real estate market and on the verge of bringing transformation into the tourism industry as they have started with the sales of timeshare period at Kartepe resort. I would like to know if the project is also interested in going into other sectors in real estate such as provision of residential housing or landed property?
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 04:43:41 PM

BTE, what was that event in Swiss? new property launch? And where is the next event now ?

There were 4 investment events planned in swiss. These events are on hold till we have the okay from Swiss.
More events will come, they are in the planning phase.

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:22:41 PM

I've found out that the breezecoin project is Striving on the real estate market and on the verge of bringing transformation into the tourism industry as they have started with the sales of timeshare period at Kartepe resort. I would like to know if the project is also interested in going into other sectors in real estate such as provision of residential housing or landed property?

In my opinion, breeze de Mar just commenced her tourism and resorts aspect of the real estate sector and should be more committed in achieving the best possible outcome in that sector. I would advise that they focus on the job at hand and develop the project in this sense. This would help them to get more experience and also increase the use case of the breeze coin.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:55:47 PM

From the look of things I think the virus is going to take really long time to have a fix. Isreal claim to have some for animals and they will develop that of human in approximately 3 months time which is a long time.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:56:41 PM

There were 4 investment events planned in swiss. These events are on hold till we have the okay from Swiss.

I understand, I could be very inquisitive, but I would still want to know what the planned events is about. Does breezecoin intend launching another project like Kartepe in Swiss? Or perhaps it could be a merely promotional event to expose the project to other potential investors.
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:32:59 AM

Oh no. Anyway, this Corona will go away soon. Good days are just around the corner. I am sure Breezecoin's effort will get paid.
Many events are getting cancelled, but as soon as we found cure, our life will back to normal and business will fiction as usual.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:56:35 AM

In my opinion, breeze de Mar just commenced her tourism and resorts aspect of the real estate sector and should be more committed in achieving the best possible outcome in that sector. I would advise that they focus on the job at hand and develop the project in this sense. This would help them to get more experience and also increase the use case of the breeze coin.

There's no doubt, I agree with your opinion. It's wise for the project to focus on the tasks at hand and get the best, but I'm asking as it relates to their long term goals. The project could have a wide variety of services and landmarks it wishes to conquer. It would be helpful in ensuring that the concept of the project is well diversified.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:51:43 AM

Oh no. Anyway, this Corona will go away soon. Good days are just around the corner. I am sure Breezecoin's effort will get paid.
Many events are getting cancelled, but as soon as we found cure, our life will back to normal and business will fiction as usual.

Yeah I Think this virus can affect this project, since its more on real estate program which requires people to conduct some surveys like the tourist thing and some hotel which is a social interaction, but I hope the team can overcome this problem.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:30:09 PM

I'll say Focus. Nothing beats it when you're building. The tourist sector is suffering heavy due to the current pandemic and a deep slide down in traveling and all of that. Breeze could take this period to really build a strong formidable project and when all things become good again they will be far better prepared than the competition

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:44:37 PM

I'll say Focus. Nothing beats it when you're building. The tourist sector is suffering heavy due to the current pandemic and a deep slide down in traveling and all of that. Breeze could take this period to really build a strong formidable project and when all things become good again they will be far better prepared than the competition

This idea is cool, but I really don't know what exactly needs to be built. The endemic has led to the suspension of several events in Swiss and that's understandable. I do hope that the project is able to withstand this trauma because it's possible that several persons have already purchased their timeshare at Kartepe, hoping to utilise the  upcoming holiday for their  vacations.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:42:17 PM

Even at this current bad market condition, Breezecoin tokens are trading at good levels. Price is moving with Bitcoin, which tells tokens not loosing its own value. Once market start going up, we will see token going up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: