Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6229 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

Given the time we're in in cryptocurrency, I will say you invest on Btc until there's trend reversal for other Altcoins. Investment in alts is risky at the moment.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:42:31 PM

My own personal view, if am having 1000$ today, I will invest 50% in BTC and 30% in ETH and the remaining 30% will be in BNB, that's my own view. Those coins I mentioned are having real use case and are getting more adoption every day

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:01:59 PM

*cut*
Create my own T-shirt Company
*cut*

There are tons of artists creating t-shirts. You really would had to stand out or have your own thing with followers to fit in to this business. And on the internet there's really no copyright that applies when you can print custom shirts or wait for some Chinese company to make a cheap rip off.

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS
But about those altcoins Smiley... I might be biased but naturally i would invest some of it to them and some to btc. I am not adding any coins to your list because it could work as it is (no one really knows) and everyone needs to do their own homework and not depend on others shilling it if they want to make money out of it.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:21:51 PM

Given the time we're in in cryptocurrency, I will say you invest on Btc until there's trend reversal for other Altcoins. Investment in alts is risky at the moment.

I have different opinion to yours, BTC is surge which is a good thing, but there might not be a better time to invest in altcoins than now. All altcoins are still in very low prices so accumulating them now will be a very wise decision.
KrosaKz

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:30:37 PM

the first one I prioritize investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very safe for long-term investment while I see that the recent price movements of the bitcoin have risen sharply and some altcoin prices have dropped
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:46:02 PM

Considering the crypto market, the best thing to do with $1000 is either invest in Ripple, stellar, litecoin and Ethereum or invest in new crypto projects with good working products.  But investing all the $1000 into Ethereum will also be a very good investment considering that the price of ethereum might reach $500 plus before 2019 ends...
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:04:51 PM

there are many things that I really want to do, especially in terms of making money, but all that I cannot do with the same cause, yes the problem is always the same that is constrained by capital
therefore I remain a bounty hunter because besides looking for money for my needs, I also hope to be able to raise capital from what I do to realize one of the concepts or ideas that I really want to do, which is to have an electronics store, but Who who knows

nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:30:47 PM

I will most likely invest it all in bitcoin and have some rest of mind. Bitcoin is the only asset that appeals to me at the moment as it has a mind of its own. I can't really trust any altcoins at the moment because of their over dependence on Bitcoin market performance

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:45:22 PM

If it's your first investment then bi would prefer you to put your 49-50% or more money to Bitcoin. Atleast whenever I invest I always put some money in Bitcoin first. Then you can go for anybmid or large cap altcoins. Bitcoin is the safest option for me to invest in. And if you really want to put your money first watch the market conditions first then go for the in investment. Cause at this point market is kind of high than 4 months earlier. So never put all your money in same place and at a time that's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:44:52 PM

You can use a portion of the money for Bitcoin investment whiles the other part can be used to establish a business that can help you earn profit. The cryptocurrenvy is not a fixed system that you can rely on, but a business can give you a continuous stream of income.

sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:49:58 PM

if people shouting loss, actually they have less research.
There is nothing more you can do, if they loss because following the hype then they will just blame everything because they don't know what should they do or follow up step after did that. Like I said, it's okay to invest on those hype coins but it's not guaranteed to get income from there.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:29:56 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

If you're really new, it's best not to invest in altcoins . Invest in bitcoin to start getting acquainted. Bitcoin is representing the crypto market, rising bitcoin means that the market is rising and vice versa.
If you want speed, please invest ETH, and the cheapest cost when trading is XLM.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

what will i do when i have 1000$ is put 50% on safe investment  put 25% on short term invesment and the rest on long term investment ,
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:04:31 PM

if I have $ 1000, I will buy bitcoin. even if the price of it had gone up high, I would still buy. only bitcoin can provide profit when held long-term. that's why I will buy bitcoin.

investing in another altcoin will only make us lose. so to avoid that, bitcoin is the right choice.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

There are quite a lot of things you can do with $1,000.
You can invest in staking coins and earn monthly rewards
You can day trade with it
You can buy promising altcoins and HODL it
You can also invest in IEOs on top exchanges like Binance and Gate io

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:09:00 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

Now I would buy bitcoin and would not do anything with it , since it will grow until the new year, that's for sure , but altcoins now do not know what will happen , the growth in them is not particularly observed.
there is no growth since the domination of bitcoin is now too high. growth will begin when it begins to decrease and investors will pour into altcoins, then those that survive should show a good rally.
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

I personally suggest investing with FreshForex. As I am myself doing it and something very comfortable. With this investment, you can get 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which makes everything so incredibly useful and allows you to really perform right and just the way you are going to be comfortable. It for sure really makes me comfortable and helps with working well.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:36:36 PM

$ 1,000 is not bad amount to start investing or trading, if I have $ 1000 then I will start investing in some new coins that are new to the market or investing on top 20 coinmarketcap

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

There is no bitcoin @OP's list. Investing in few altcoins as well as bitcoin, most especially considering the amount you intend investing, is very advance advisable.
Of I have such amount, I can decide to buy potential new coins with great prospects, including bitcoin and ethereu .
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:53:47 AM

With the current price of btc $1000 is like 0.1 for btc bmvalue and that is going for 10good coins with 0.01 each later when btc will be having dump mode as its still very pumping now to  have more reward in alts later and those coins will be the top 10 coins which I believe will never disappoint in any way.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: