Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Shitcoin should we hold now?  (Read 6367 times)
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

1. UC - This is the best shitcoin you should hold now
2. CNN - Good for holding
3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

OPQ, XYO are in my list( Actually they not shitcoin but very cheap).  OPQ(opacity) is the forked version of PRL coin. PRL came to market with some great real-life usability. But due to some issue in their team, the coin has forked into two-parts. OPQ may be a good choice.
Nice! Thanks for your list!! I really like yours. But I have review some of them and I found that UC, CNN and HIT is better for hold now. OPQ is a really good choice, but it wont pump as much as these coin. But, you can choose the shitcoin which you like most. So, good luck when trading my friend!!
P/S : NEW and NEXO is some of our good choice so, take a look at it!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:34:46 AM

Shitcoin are very cheap and sometimes almost in extinct, I really see no reason investing in it. But if you think holding some are profitable because of pump, then be careful and vigilant so as not wasting your bitcoin or ethereum.
Hi there,
Shitcoin is pumping everyday bro! Huobi have a pumping bot, so you dont need to worry about that! Everyday, there are more than 4 shitcoin be pumped from 20%-300%!! This is our chance bro, invest your money to earn big interest everyday!!! You can start with my list, choose your coin and hold for moon!!!
P/S : You should take a  look at shitcoin's chart before buying it.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:53:38 AM

Shitcoin are very cheap and sometimes almost in extinct, I really see no reason investing in it. But if you think holding some are profitable because of pump, then be careful and vigilant so as not wasting your bitcoin or ethereum.
I think that you are 95% right and only 5% of small Altcoins will be able to show at least something on the cryptocurrency market. I don’t invest in such small coins.
Yes they are all cheap so dont waste your time of that kind of coins you cant earn on that. Must better to find some potential coins in the market that we can earn enough and more to hold for a long time their are lot them and we need to search of each of them. If we choose those shitcoins maybe most of our money we have are all gone and disappear instantly

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:24:06 AM

Shitcoins are not worth investing, we all know that we can't make a profit with that.
Even if its price can increase, the possibility to lose our investment is high, once its price will increase, the next thing that will happen is that shitcoin will probably drop its price to the lowest.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:36:07 AM

In the first place, is there any reason why we need to hodl such coins knowing they are classified as shitcoin?

Here's my point, in terms of choosing the best coin in ther market, it is considerably better to choose coin that are profitable, but I do not disregard the other coin that didn't have performed well in the market. The reasonl is beacause we still need to choose coins that has potential even without value at the moment. Since if a hype strike that coin very hard, a low value coin could become an investment asset in an instant.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:40:44 AM

Shitcoins are not worth investing, we all know that we can't make a profit with that.
Even if its price can increase, the possibility to lose our investment is high, once its price will increase, the next thing that will happen is that shitcoin will probably drop its price to the lowest.
Shitcoins has a high possibility to lose its value. Even popular coins are struggling due to long bearish trend that we currently experiencing. If you're going to risk your money in alts then choose a well-established coins rather than shitcoins that has no assurance at all.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:49:44 AM

Why do you even need to hold a shitcoin? They are out of the future as they are already controlled by Crypto whales, so even if we see their prices rise, they will fall quickly too.
And why many people still risk their money for it even though they know it's too risky to invest in it! It is also a gamble that we should quit because many new traders try to buy it and eventually they lose their investment.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:31:32 AM

Why do you even need to hold a shitcoin? They are out of the future as they are already controlled by Crypto whales, so even if we see their prices rise, they will fall quickly too.
And why many people still risk their money for it even though they know it's too risky to invest in it! It is also a gamble that we should quit because many new traders try to buy it and eventually they lose their investment.

I think shitcoin doesn't have much value in investing and 95% of you will lose money investing in these coins. Now this market has a lot of good options for you so research carefully to find a good project and reduce the risk when investing. I don't encourage people to invest in shitcoin because these are junk coins and will soon be forgotten so no one will be interested in that investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:45:48 AM

Why do you hold shitcoins?, so do you think it can increase multiple times? most of the shitcoins were never increase especially we face this bad condition in the market.. It is not like 2017 anymore that shitcoins were profitable. If there is good shitcoin in the market, I guess only 1% of all shitcoins can pump the price.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:53:15 AM

I still don't get the reason for holding shitcoins. We can't gain anything from holding coins with no value and without potential. If you would want to hold and gain a good profit in the future, choose top coins from CMC instead. I would prefer holding Bitcoin and Eth as well. Shitcoins will only cause you losses and regrets in the future.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:07:43 AM

There is no good reason for me to hold shitcoin. Because hold shitcoin is the same as you plunging into a money game where there must be a clear loss and profit. I mean this is like a fraud under the guise of crypto. Things like that really don't suit me personally.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:13:52 AM

There is no good reason for me to hold shitcoin. Because hold shitcoin is the same as you plunging into a money game where there must be a clear loss and profit. I mean this is like a fraud under the guise of crypto. Things like that really don't suit me personally.
What is the difference between an altcoin top 100 and a shitcoin: none

Except Bitcoin and 1 or 2 others (XMR, ETH), all the others are altcoins whose future is as risky as shitcoin / lowcap. We have to be realistic.

After the 2018 crash, I decided to invest only on new lowcap (between 300 and 1100 marketcap). They have all been created after 2018. This is an important criterion for me.

And to choose the right ones, you have to spend a lot of time analyzing the market and trying to predict the next hype / fomo.

and you do not have to hold the rings for the long run, but just for a rising cycle and then sell them. For me, I must never be a holder for the long term.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:21:06 AM

I still don't get the reason for holding shitcoins. We can't gain anything from holding coins with no value and without potential. If you would want to hold and gain a good profit in the future, choose top coins from CMC instead. I would prefer holding Bitcoin and Eth as well. Shitcoins will only cause you losses and regrets in the future.
It is not a good decision to buy and hold shitcoins. Why you will buy a coin that do not have demand in the market. You will just waste your time and money because for sure you will lose your money.
shitcoin is not good to buy and invest, they make many investors disappointed because they do not get a profit when investing in it. You should invest in coins that have potential, and keep shitcoin away because some of them only seek profits by committing fraud on investors

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:27:20 AM

I found a little GEM now called EUREKA COIN (ERK COIN) It is a blockchain with POS and diminishing supply through burning, from company profits and the transaction fees. The Parent company is called POLARIS and they have an umbrella of businesses and some profit from those businesses and ten percent of the transaction fees will be burned.. They want to slowly bring the supply down from 150 million total supply to under one million. So anyone hold a few thousand of these, just let them sit a couple of years and Bob's Your UNCLE as it were. It's so ridiculously cheap now and under two cents. In a few weeks, it will go on four of the biggest exchanges on Coinmarketcap, and that's just the start. I only hold around 5k coins at the moment but hope to at least get to 10-20k if I can get them under two cents a pop.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:46:26 AM

We already holding a lot of shitcoins so personally I don't need a new one  Cheesy. If somehow one of them pull out a miracle in price I will be satisfied but until then I don't spend another penny into low rated projects. To be honest most of the altcoins are bad and most of them have no real use case or mvp or a proper team in order to develop them further more and the next bull run will kill a lot of them when it comes to price in satoshi.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:49:17 AM

What is the difference between an altcoin top 100 and a shitcoin: none

Except Bitcoin and 1 or 2 others (XMR, ETH), all the others are altcoins whose future is as risky as shitcoin / lowcap. We have to be realistic.

After the 2018 crash, I decided to invest only on new lowcap (between 300 and 1100 marketcap). They have all been created after 2018. This is an important criterion for me.

And to choose the right ones, you have to spend a lot of time analyzing the market and trying to predict the next hype / fomo.

and you do not have to hold the rings for the long run, but just for a rising cycle and then sell them. For me, I must never be a holder for the long term.
well that makes sense. but I think the difference between the top 100 altcoin and shitcoin is, we can still see developments in altcoin with branches above 100. on shitcoin, I think it's very difficult to get a clear development. to be honest, I have some shitcoin, it's just that I can't sell it because it's too cheap. so I made the decision to hold shitcoin and waited for him to be worthless. however, coins above the top 100 still have enough potential, although it is also possible to become a shitcoin in the future

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

Maybe I am considering more about shitcoin that you support, maybe you should first see developments for the future because many of us are not sure about shitcoin they prefer altcoin that already has potential and this includes me, you better watch out before everything will be regrets deep, indeed all altcoin and shitcoin have risks but it would be nice if we choose a coin that has been convincing.
That's right, I agree that for now we have to hold altcoin that has good potential in the future, because not all altcoins have potential in the future, and altcoins that don't have potential in the future are shitcoin, so the name shitcoin is not good for saved and not good to have.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:13:38 AM

HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Yea its true few shitcoins are getting the pumps of their lives and its bringing smile to shitcoin investors faces but its really a bad idea to invest in these coins because of how risky they are, the devs intentionally pump the price to lure people and the will dump when you least expected

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:17:28 AM

Why you will but shitcoins at first place? Are you hoping that it will go to the moon? That's the mentality of a trade who will lose in the market. You will only regret it if you will buy a shitcoins.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:23:07 AM

HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Coins you made mentioned have no real use case, they are just pump and dump coins which means you need to stay away from them unless you know how to play it out safe, they have no reason of existence and they are just copy of other coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: