Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why did you choose altcoin?  (Read 617 times)
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:53:29 AM

why did you choose altcoin?

in my opinion like this.
because altcoin is an alternative coin other than bitcoin, other than that the price is cheap and can be affordable by anyone. In this cryptoqurrency market there are many altcoins, but not all of them have great potential for future investment.
and what we need to consider is how the team develops their project, if the team can develop the project well or according to the road map they tend to produce good results too.
and altcoin are potential, usually they have big users, their trading volume is always increasing and has also been registered in the crypto or CoinMarcetcap market.

what about your views?
altcoin give me more profit than bitcoin and altcoin is tool to make more bitcoin, and some altcoin can give u daily profit from dividen or staking.
that's why sometimes i choose altcoin and holding it.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

I choose altcoin because of lower transaction fees. I gamble and trade a lot, so I make transactions every day, I don`t like to pay high fees so I use altcoins. There is one more benefit from choosing an altcoin, it`s potential of the coin to rise in terms of price in the long run. Saving some altcoins on a side and waiting for that rise can turn to be a very profitable investment, some altcoins have a chance to rise x100 in the next couple years. Some altcoins have very low transaction fees and very fast transactions. Comparing that with some slower coins that cost more to send this is a very good thing, I use more altcoins in past years than bitcoin or some other top coin!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:42:20 PM

I chose altcoins for several reasons, reasons like it is relatively cheaper than bitcoin, can easily do a 100x in a bullish season, altcoins also have a low transaction fee when compared to bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hirushaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:52:54 PM
Merited by elyas772 (1)

In my side , i choosed Altcoins due to profitability ..But don't investment to altcoins without any knowledge , because it is very risky ... Invest your money after analysing about the coin that you are going to buy
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:43:06 PM

in my opinion like this.
because altcoin is an alternative coin other than bitcoin, other than that the price is cheap and can be affordable by anyone. In this cryptoqurrency market there are many altcoins, but not all of them have great potential for future investment.
and what we need to consider is how the team develops their project, if the team can develop the project well or according to the road map they tend to produce good results too.
and altcoin are potential, usually they have big users, their trading volume is always increasing and has also been registered in the crypto or CoinMarcetcap market.

what about your views?
That's right. I agree with what you said, the reason many people choose altcoin to invest is because the price is cheap compared to bitcoin. But not all altcoin can give us profit, some can make us suffer losses if we make the wrong decision. So research is needed before deciding to invest in Altcoin. How the development of the coin and analysis of its movements to determine the right time to buy it.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:01:10 PM

I chose to invest in altcoins because I have the chance to get them at a price so low and to sell them high once the certain time comes. Projects that already have an actual user base and great partnerships (not just verbal) are the ones that I really trust to succeed and not just be a shitcoin in the market. So many things to consider when choosing an altcoin and risks are always present.
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

we choose altcoins because it can help a poor to rich in the fastest way (of course in case you choose a really good project with not only has high tech but also the team know how to do biz dev (pump their coin) ). I strongly believe that this is the main reason why all of us enter this crypto space.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:24:49 PM

There are many reasons why I choose altcoin. One of the most important reasons is profit. I am looking forward to the beginning of an altcoin season, and I can get 5-10 times the return on investing in altcoin like 2017.

there is evidence that they use and choose altcoin to get the benefits they want so far. Moreover, the current economic situation is increasing quite high besides. the reason they chose altcoin was because the altcoin value was higher and the development of altcoin was also increasing. so more and more people are certainly looking for altcoin.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:51:21 PM

But now I prefer to invest in new IEO projects that are quickly listed on the exchange and in CoinMarketcap that does not mean all altcoin does not make me interested for now more to see the move of bitcoin to stay long term

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:57:24 PM

I chose altcoin because altcoin has given me an advantage in terms of investment on one side the price is also relatively cheap, in contrast to bitcoin the price is expensive and I do not have bitcoin.

I agree with you, if most people choose to invest in altcoin because altcoin prices are still very cheap and besides that the price of altcoin can also increase very high (increase can be more than 100%), so that it can provide a very big profit compared to investing in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin has risen very high and too expensive to be used as an investment.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:15:04 PM

in my opinion like this.

what about your views?
In my point view, I have some points which remain same with you. By the way, altcoins price isn't so high as Bitcoin. So it is easier to buy and it has its own roadmap for development and many plan for future. An event of any altcoins can increase it's demand and price both. So it is a huge chance to make more money with altcoins. When btc price high then accordingly altcoins price decrease in the same time. So it will be wise to buy some altcoins beside Bitcoin to make more money.

However, every invest is risky for us and if we invest less then we will make less loss if it happened accidently.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

But now I prefer to invest in new IEO projects that are quickly listed on the exchange and in CoinMarketcap that does not mean all altcoin does not make me interested for now more to see the move of bitcoin to stay long term
that only happens with good IEO projects. whereas now not many IEO projects can be like that. it's hard to choose a good IEO and have a fast growth in the market.
assets in the top market are the best altcoin choices for less risk investments.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:21:21 PM

I choose alternative coins because i believe on its project and the team is working well on it.
As the price of bitcoin is really high, if we want to have better profit.
choosing a good alt will be the best to do.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:25:06 PM

in my opinion like this.

what about your views?

I choose altcoins only because they have the opportunity to grow in price tenfold. Agree, it’s not real that now Bitcoin could grow 10 times. That's why I and many people invest their money primarily in altcoins.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 05:33:29 PM

for me it's simple, because the price of altcoin tends to be cheaper than bitcoin, so many people including me buy altcoin. The benefits gained from altcoin can be greater than bitcoin. Although only a few altcoins have a bright future, but I prefer altcoin because the price is cheaper than bitcoin

safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

My choice of alternative coins is based on different reasons. As far as I am concerned, investing and trading with altcoins is more affordable and convenient for me. Majority of these altcoins come with cheap prices for investors to invest into compare to the price of bitcoin. As far as project development is concerned, I tried to research well on bounty campaign project before I invest into their coins. Altcoins are very large in number, hence one could choose which ever one is affordable and profitable. I have benefited so immensely from investing into altcoins and am still presently investing into them. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:37:31 PM

in my opinion like this.

what about your views?

THis is a very simple and childish reasoning because every profit from every investment relies on percents. You invest 100 dollars a coin goes up 10% you gain 10 dollars. It doesn't matter if the coin is cheap or expensive as long as you can buy a fraction for your 100 dollars.

Whatever happens you will still earn 10% and you can put that into bitcoin worth 10 thousand per coin or some shitcoin worth 1 dollar per coin. Going altcoins because the cost of 1 coin is low is stupid.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:19:26 PM

in my opinion like this.

what about your views?

if you don't choose altcoin, where do you want to add the bitcoin amount to? while bitcoin prices go up and down. if the price of bitcoin falls then we must maintain the fiat value that we invest in, by trading it with altcoin.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: