Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin?  (Read 3566 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:18:24 PM

that can be passed by ethereum, the potential of ethereum is very large and now this might be used as one of the things that might be easy for ethereum. it's just that ethereum needs to wait for a good moment and it will be easy to get

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:47:06 PM

Are we starting to see capitulation of Eth holders? I think the Eth team needs to show some results soon.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:19:01 PM

for now, Ethereum prices are stable at 0.02 btc. I think this will be stable for a long time. when I pay attention, Ethereum prices have been stable for quite a while. so, I think the next change is the pump, or a price higher than 0.02 btc. for now, it's only a prediction and there is no information to support it, but I really believe that will happen.

How can you say that Ethereum prices will be stable at 0.02 BTC, when the same has been going down almost the every other day? When the current bull run started in April, the exchange rate was 0.036 BTC per coin. The market was in a depressed state, and both the BTC and altcoin trade volumes were down. But once the bull run started, ETH went on a continuous decline against BTC. Now the exchange rate is hovering around the 0.0195 BTC level.

The last time I checked, Bitcoin dominance had increased to 68.2%, a level which was last witnessed several years back. Almost all the altcoins are down against Bitcoin. But in my opinion, the no.1 culprit is Ethereum. Everything started after the ICO market went on a bearish phase. IMO, the decline started with Ethereum, and then spread to the other altcoins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:44:46 PM

that can be passed by ethereum, the potential of ethereum is very large and now this might be used as one of the things that might be easy for ethereum. it's just that ethereum needs to wait for a good moment and it will be easy to get
It has a lot of potential but ethereum needs a new field for that because the ICO demand has been taken by the majority of the exchange site and ethereum is looking for alternative solution to bring back the big demand like what happened in 2017. ethereum will stay at this level.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:53:55 PM

The price of the coin will stop falling and Ethereum will inspire confidence only after the Ethereum 2.0 update. I think that Ethereum will cope with this easy task and will please the community again.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:38:00 PM

for now, Ethereum prices are stable at 0.02 btc. I think this will be stable for a long time. when I pay attention, Ethereum prices have been stable for quite a while. so, I think the next change is the pump, or a price higher than 0.02 btc. for now, it's only a prediction and there is no information to support it, but I really believe that will happen.

How can you say that Ethereum prices will be stable at 0.02 BTC, when the same has been going down almost the every other day? When the current bull run started in April, the exchange rate was 0.036 BTC per coin. The market was in a depressed state, and both the BTC and altcoin trade volumes were down. But once the bull run started, ETH went on a continuous decline against BTC. Now the exchange rate is hovering around the 0.0195 BTC level.

The last time I checked, Bitcoin dominance had increased to 68.2%, a level which was last witnessed several years back. Almost all the altcoins are down against Bitcoin. But in my opinion, the no.1 culprit is Ethereum. Everything started after the ICO market went on a bearish phase. IMO, the decline started with Ethereum, and then spread to the other altcoins.

Not so sure we can blame Ethereum directly for the decline in the altcoin market. More likely it was the decline of ICOs, the failure of so many new coin projects, scam icos and now regulatory issues that sort of stalled ETH progress. But even so, you'd then think one of the ETH competitors (EOS, ADA, NEO, etc) would have simply taken up the slack.

It's also possible a group of big whales are just manipulating the entire alt market, and none of the above really matters. Who knows...

I do agree that there is no saying where the ETH bottom is. Right now the entire alt market seems in freefall -- it makes it close to impossible to trade at all. Any coin that makes a movement up, seems to collapse a couple of days later.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:07:06 AM

I think that Ethereum will be below 0.02 BTS. Bitcoin dominance can go up to 70%, this will hit the top coins. But I also think that this situation is temporary.

Bitcoin dominance will affect most altcoins. Ethereum has started to work Ethereum 2.0, and it will be the way out. ETH will stay popular and the market capitalization of the token will not fall. On the contrary, it seems that Ethereum will add a lot together with BTC. As for the main cryptocurrency, its dominance may really reach 69-70% this year.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:57:01 AM

Dont worry too much about ETH. ETH will always survive. As you know ETH is going to change from POW to POS in the near future. which means people is going to buy a lot of ETH.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:07:55 AM

Bitcoin dominance continues to grow, so it is possible that the price of most altcoins in BTC will continue to fall and I won’t be surprised if the price of ETH drops below 0.02 BTC. But this will not kill Ethereum and other altcoins, they will continue to exist, just their price in relation to Bitcoin will be lower than today, so I see no reason to worry about the future existence of Ethereum.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:18:22 AM

Dont worry too much about ETH. ETH will always survive. As you know ETH is going to change from POW to POS in the near future. which means people is going to buy a lot of ETH.

An upgrade is expected to happen after New Year, ETH 2.0 can bring so many positive things for all Ethereum supporters! Now when the price is fluctuating the best thing we can do is to buy the dip whenever we can. People are waiting to buy, but that`s a mistake, stack some ETH in this dip, when it starts to rise it will be late for making a good profit.
Staking Ethereum will be very interesting, many people hold ETH and we are waiting for this moment to come. Mining is too expensive, with staking Ethereum will make huge progress, many people looking forward to that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:35:15 AM

I think so.
Bitcoin has the power to grow and big investors know it. They are slowly moving their capital from altcoins to Bitcoin. But after Bitcoin hits ATH, they will move back into altcoins to get more Bitcoins  Wink.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 10:07:09 AM

Very unfortunate for etherium as it couldn't withstand the 0.02btc support, we may not like be having it good anymore for etherium this year as achieving the so much anticipated all time high is a far cry

gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:22:27 PM

Ethereum go under 0.02BTC and still a strong one to depend.
This is the right time to get more ETH in the market and wait for the rise.
BTC goes up while ETH went down, this is normal and we know what to do on this situation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:53:56 PM

Not so sure we can blame Ethereum directly for the decline in the altcoin market. More likely it was the decline of ICOs, the failure of so many new coin projects, scam icos and now regulatory issues that sort of stalled ETH progress. But even so, you'd then think one of the ETH competitors (EOS, ADA, NEO, etc) would have simply taken up the slack.

It's also possible a group of big whales are just manipulating the entire alt market, and none of the above really matters. Who knows...

I do agree that there is no saying where the ETH bottom is. Right now the entire alt market seems in freefall -- it makes it close to impossible to trade at all. Any coin that makes a movement up, seems to collapse a couple of days later.

Maybe you are right. It may not be right to blame Ethereum for the recent altcoin freefall. Like you said, I would rather place the blame on the ICOs, as well as on some of the second tier altcoins, where development has taken a back seat. One thing is pretty clear by now. There is no going back and altcoins will continue to lose ground for quite some time.

Now coming back to Ethereum, let's not forget the fact that Ethereum continues to remain as the no.2 cryptocurrency and the top-ranking altcoin ever since 2015 (both in terms of acceptability and market capitalization). So if the altcoin market is bleeding, I don't think that we can confidently say that the role of ETH in this can be ignored.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:58:17 PM

Ethereum price now is below 0.02 BTC per coin.
But it will definitely survive this down fall. soon the market will rise again and the price will be good.
Just get more ETH for now and you will be happy later.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:13:04 AM

Now all altcoins are getting cheaper and this is quite normal, given the growth of Bitcoin domination. But this is not a reason to worry about Ethereum, because it is a full-fledged project with its own history, team and community. Ethereum is too good to just die, especially in the next year after the transition of Ethereum to PoS, a big increase in its price can be expected.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:18:26 AM

Honestly, the sale off is damaging. bitcoin dominance is not good for altcoins. over the space of three months past. we have seen traders dumping altcoins in exchange of bitcoins creating more damage to altcoins. i doubt if there will ever be an altcoin season again with the way bitcoin is dominating the market.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:39:17 AM

eth prices reaching 0.02btc might be possible and now this might be one of the potential things. so I think ethereum can fly high and just need the right time. so I think this is a good thing for the beginning of the rise in ethereum

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:23:51 AM

Yes, as I bought ETH when it was 0.01 BTC (when the price was actually $10) and that time I had no hope of it ever increasing. Now it's still 0.0189 BTC which is approx $250 and it has been the same since months. IEOs promote the exchange rather than have any impact on ETH prices. EEA as well has appointed Ethereum's ED and this may also be beneficial for helping the price movements but I am happy that it's stable with USD rather than BTC.

ETH has several issues to address before it reaches BTC level like scalability issues which Ethereum 2.0 launching in 2020 will solve. I feel we still have time till then to see how ETH develops.

Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:40:14 AM

I don't see Eth moving up sooner, with the way Bitcoin keeps pumping, is likely eth market keeps coming down because there are alot willing to sell off their Eth and buy more btc. So with this it is only when the btc pump is over then Eth can start coming up.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: