Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin?  (Read 3566 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:33:16 AM

now ethereum run below 0.02 BTC or about 0.0185 BTC
and this is really bad situations for eth,,
i hope eth price in BTC terms will move up soon
regards
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:07:36 AM

The price is below 0.0185 at the moment and Ethereum is still living. I don't understand the people who say to the milestone coins like ETH, XRP etc. that these coins are going to die because of  bla bla bla......

Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:55:17 AM

if I think now that ethereum prices will also be more developed and remain better in the future, so now is also the right time to hold a lot of ethereum by waiting for prices to rise even more in the future.
Vishnu.Reang (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 03:58:53 PM

The price is below 0.0185 at the moment and Ethereum is still living. I don't understand the people who say to the milestone coins like ETH, XRP etc. that these coins are going to die because of  bla bla bla......

Coins such as Ethereum and Ripple are not going to die out all of a sudden, as they have tens of billions of USD in market cap and millions of users. But if you check the historical exchange rates, acceptability and daily trade volumes, then you will reach the conclusion that these currencies are inching towards a slow death. They are losing market share to Bitcoin and the stablecoins.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:10:29 PM

Coins such as Ethereum and Ripple are not going to die out all of a sudden, as they have tens of billions of USD in market cap and millions of users. But if you check the historical exchange rates, acceptability and daily trade volumes, then you will reach the conclusion that these currencies are inching towards a slow death. They are losing market share to Bitcoin and the stablecoins.
will this also apply to other altcoins, besides ethereum and ripple? I think if that happens it will take a long time. but for now many people still believe in ethereum, as long as that belief is maintained, I think ethereum will still exist. if because bitcoin and stablecoin make ethereum extinguished, i think many other altcoins will also be degraded later

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 05:41:03 PM

Bitcoin dominance is still increasing today to 68%

Imbalance of dominance might make altcoin challenging to pump. The last few months, ETH only reached under $400 and back down to $200, a lot of opinions this year is not the season for altcoin but I am not sure of that, surely the moment of an altcoin to grow towards the end of this year.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Vishnu.Reang (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 05:25:50 AM

will this also apply to other altcoins, besides ethereum and ripple? I think if that happens it will take a long time. but for now many people still believe in ethereum, as long as that belief is maintained, I think ethereum will still exist. if because bitcoin and stablecoin make ethereum extinguished, i think many other altcoins will also be degraded later

We have already seen what happens to the smaller altcoins. Some of them have only a few thousands or even a few hundreds of users and if a dump occurs, it may never recover and die out within a few months.

An example is here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-gold/

Ethereum Gold was a shitcoin that had a peak market capitalization of more than $5 million. But once the promoters exited after creating a pump and dump cycle, the coin lost its value within two years. Now the coin is virtually dead and no longer actively traded in any of the exchanges.

Such a scenario will never happen to ETH, due to its huge user base. It may lose some value, but may not die out in a couple of years.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:12:57 AM

anything can happen in this crypto market, as long as you believe and survive with ethereum, certainly don't worry, I'm one of ethereum holders for a long time and still believe that ethereum can increase significantly before the end of this year.
Bellarg

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

ETH is infrastucture project, of course it can. There are too much projects on it, so its too big to fail

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

I don't see a reason why it couldn't survive it.
Sure it could drop below 0.02BTC so what ?
The project could still move on and surely the supporters wouldn't let it be down that price for so long.
So let's just wait for the bounce back of it's price.

Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

Im sure ETH will go back on tract when the bulls come, even BTC right now is in a bad situation that also affect ETH. I believe that this price of BTC as of now isnt the best it will do this year.

Vishnu.Reang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 01:01:12 PM

Maybe there will be a decrease in eth prices for the next few days, but this is one way for investors to get more eth, because I think eth prices will go up after bitcoin halving
Am not seeing only ethereum to gain price surge, but all Altcoins will definitely have a good price after the Bitcoin halving next year 2020. The possibility of ethereum to skyrocket with such price is actually feasible and can be realize if the team settle their inner differences.

Could you please tell me why do you think that the Bitcoin block reward halving in 2020 would boost the exchange rate of altcoins, including Ethereum? After next year's block reward halving,I am expecting a major upswing in the exchange rates of Bitcoin. But I can't understand how altcoins such as Ethereum will use this opportunity to push upward.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

Altcoin price movements are very dependent on bitcoin. However strong eth if bitcoin falls then eth will also drop. It's just that compared to other altcoins the decrease in eth isn't very significant and still in reasonable stages. Currently the market is still not stable. The price of coins is still up a little but the decline is very much. So you have to be very careful not to get stuck.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:22:03 PM

Altcoin price movements are very dependent on bitcoin. However strong eth if bitcoin falls then eth will also drop. It's just that compared to other altcoins the decrease in eth isn't very significant and still in reasonable stages. Currently the market is still not stable. The price of coins is still up a little but the decline is very much. So you have to be very careful not to get stuck.
We are still very far from stability. Ethereum has a lot of chances of falling below $ 150. I really hope that this will not happen

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

We are still very far from stability.
what stability ? volatile coins like btc and eth wont ever become stable anymore because they are already built this way . only those who are built with stable nature like usdt  can become stable forever .

Ethereum has a lot of chances of falling below $ 150. I really hope that this will not happen
yes it does but it would take a long time to happen because eth is one of those strong coins that keeps on holding no matter how toxic the current market are .  but dont worry because even if its falling hard , i believe that eth can have the ability to recover in no time  .
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:13:57 PM

IEOs didn't do much for Eth this period, ICOs pushed its price quite high and now they're no more. Eth will have to find a new price bearing from whence it's price will be determined.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:40:33 PM

IEOs didn't do much for Eth this period, ICOs pushed its price quite high and now they're no more. Eth will have to find a new price bearing from whence it's price will be determined.

IEO did not bring that much attraction to ETH because it does not have any relation with it at all, the meaning of IEO is Initial Exchange Offering. The exchange can list every single coin on their platform whether it is ERC20 token or a stand-alone blockchain.
ETH price will be determined after we are seeing a new development that solves the scalability.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?
If you would like to see which coins fell most here is the website for you: https://athcoinindex.com/
There are only few altcoins that are not in 90% loss compared to the highest price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:13:53 PM

I think that ETH will grow exactly when ETH 2.0 is updated and when Ether switches to Pos mining

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:18:47 PM

As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?

I stopped investing in Ethereum immediately with the sunset of ICO. I realized that the main driving force behind ETH was new projects that were created with the help of Ethereum smart contracts. The fewer successful new projects appear on the crypto market, the less popularity of ETH. And judging by how the popularity of Ethereum falls, we can say that the number of successful projects in its network is falling.
The price of ETH falls in relation to BTC because Bitcoin is growing in price, but Ethereum is not, these are the laws of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: