Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bnb overtakes eth  (Read 1733 times)
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:08:10 AM

I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.

I don't think it's so simple that BNB can just suddenly offer smart contracts. Unless it is a fork from Ethereum (haven't confirmed) then the BNB devs probably just created the coin with the purpose of storing value. A switch of protocol / process would mean rewriting the entire blockchain and would be a tedious if not a whole new process.

Also I don't see how BNB can overtake ETH when version 2.0 and proof-of-stake is about to be launched.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:29:46 AM

I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.

what helps ETH to be relevant is its Enterprise products and usage
thats what drives this coins since the beginning
ETH will keep being the king of smart contracts because it has the support of so many organizations..
bnb is also very good - they have a great business model
but ETH is decentralized while BNB is profitable mainly for one centralized organization
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:59:19 AM

I don't think it's so simple that BNB can just suddenly offer smart contracts. Unless it is a fork from Ethereum (haven't confirmed) then the BNB devs probably just created the coin with the purpose of storing value. A switch of protocol / process would mean rewriting the entire blockchain and would be a tedious if not a whole new process.

Also I don't see how BNB can overtake ETH when version 2.0 and proof-of-stake is about to be launched.
for the time being we don't know what the development of ethereum 2.0 will be (I hope it will make ethereum back to maintain its position), even though we have not seen BNB develop like Ethereum, but it can be seen that currently people are paying attention to binance, that means BNB has great potential. If binance always makes something interesting, like IEO that is always successful and others, people will definitely be affected and turn to binance. this will make BNB more popular, I'm sure the CEO of BNB is waiting for that opportunity.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:28:40 AM

for now BNB cannot be matched by ETH from a security standpoint.
but in terms of features BNB has the ability above ETH.
not rule out the possibility later BNB can be superior to ETH.

I think BNB is one of the safest investment since it's demand is so high because people who hold it can use it for reducing fee of per transaction in binance. Most of traders are trading in binance which means the BNB tokens price won't be fall down because it's everybody needs. And also they always expanding their exchange which will rule the market of cryptocurrency in the future and the demand of BNB will booming
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

I think BNB is one of the safest investment since it's demand is so high because people who hold it can use it for reducing fee of per transaction in binance. Most of traders are trading in binance which means the BNB tokens price won't be fall down because it's everybody needs. And also they always expanding their exchange which will rule the market of cryptocurrency in the future and the demand of BNB will booming

I agree. Bnb has an active and brilliant team who works assiduously to innovate and bring value to the coin which is a big plus, therefore I think Bnb might be the safest investment at the moment but I doubt there's an insurance on this. Why? What gives life might as well hurt badly. Who else noticed the free fall of bnb back below its ath after the IEO boom?
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:56:05 PM

I agree. Bnb has an active and brilliant team who works assiduously to innovate and bring value to the coin which is a big plus, therefore I think Bnb might be the safest investment at the moment but I doubt there's an insurance on this. Why? What gives life might as well hurt badly.
Everyone noticed that, BNB has been always valuable to us and look this year, they were able to make a new ATH because people trust them to grow.
The IEO is now popular, thanks to Binance because they offer this kind of crowdsale that makes people invest safely, yes its pretty safe compared to other IEO.

Who else noticed the free fall of bnb back below its ath after the IEO boom?
BNB fall but same with BTC, so there's a little correlation, and actually despite that fall its still profitable this year as we started at around 6 usd now price at 20 usd.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:12:12 AM

BNB has many utilities for investors when participating in trading at Binance. As I know, transaction fee is always a matter of many people interested in trading and if using BNB investors will be reduced that fee to 25%. In addition, you can also use BNB to join IEO at this exchange because every month there will be a big project appearing here and you must be really lucky to have the opportunity to participate.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:48:44 AM

Well in general i don't see that BNB will overtake or surpassed eth on cmc rank. They almost have the same use but ETH was still the main thing when it comes to many alytcoins in the market. Ofcurse its use and Vitalik was still not stop from developing ethereum and upgrading it. Hence, it is possible i don't want to disregard the fact that anything can happen in thr future but for now there still more steps and other stuffs that bnb should work to surpass eth.
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:57:05 AM

I'm extremely bullish on BNB and am excited to see where we go in the coming years. I'm not sure if it'll overtake ETH though.
I'm also not sure about that.
1. Bnb supply is too much, more than Ethereum. of course it takes a lot of money (about prices)
2. Is it not possible this is just popularity? because I myself realize that Binance and Bnb are on the rise but it is not impossible that in the future there will be more popular projects and replace them

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:27:32 AM

I don't think Binancce Coin will be able to defeat ethereum because I see the development of Binance Coin with Ethereum having very different requests and many platforms that use Ethereum than Binance.

But did you realize that binance ICO just held 2 years ago and right now bnb is the most famous exchange and the BNB has really high market cap even it's just in few exchange.
So i'm sure bnb is big rival for ETH and it could be surpass ETH in the future

You are right, but anything can happen in this crypto market, now there is a huge chance for the BNB to surpass the ETH, it is because the supply of BNB is kept decreasing in the market based on what they mentioned in the roadmap. Every quarter they are burning their supply and it will surely help the BNB coin to dominate the price of ETH.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:32:25 AM

But did you realize that binance ICO just held 2 years ago and right now bnb is the most famous exchange and the BNB has really high market cap even it's just in few exchange.
So i'm sure bnb is big rival for ETH and it could be surpass ETH in the future
Those who invested in Binance ICO during the initial phase made a lot of money and i tried to invest during that time but i could not invest and i remember that may be because of country restrictions but everyone who invested made profits but as time goes on and the price starts to increase the risk increases also and hence i never invested in it but if has the capability to over take ETH when it comes to market capital lets see how long it can go.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:12:28 PM

For now, YES! For long-term holding, NO!

In my opinion, everything connected to centralized institution will eventually die. So it is okay for now if you want to hold some and join the hype to get enough profit, just don't forget to sell all of them before they are crashing down.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:37:56 PM

You are right, but anything can happen in this crypto market, now there is a huge chance for the BNB to surpass the ETH, it is because the supply of BNB is kept decreasing in the market based on what they mentioned in the roadmap. Every quarter they are burning their supply and it will surely help the BNB coin to dominate the price of ETH.
one of the strong reasons you say. but it will take quite a long time. and that also requires consistency from the BNB market and their community. if something bad happens with the binance platform, it will hurt the BNB market. they are closely related to being able to control prices from BNB even though it is not directly.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:54:42 PM

More and more projects are using the platform of BNB because Binance is getting more and more powerful. Its value is growing stronger and stronger as the Chinese government is seeking legal support for Chinese businesses. That will be the foundation for Chinese businesses to grow stronger than ever.
that's why more and more people are relying on Chinese businesses and their platforms. Hopefully in the future Vitalik will do something different with their platform.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:19:54 PM

In my opinion Binance chain is not for smart contracts and its not competing with smart contracts block chains, but it has it's utilities. Here are the 3 most significant uses of Ethereum's smart contracts: issuing tokens for ICOs, issuing tokens for stablecoins and DEX, and none of these use-cases require smart contracts and definitely it depends on definition of smart contract. However, someone correct me if i am wrong.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

BNB and Ethereum are completely different coins, but they have a very similar community. The supporters of these two coins are usually very open to other projects in the cryptocurrency industry.
If BNB goes beyond ethereum in the future, that does not mean that BNB is a “better” crypto, and that Ethereum is a “worse” crypto.
Bnb and Eth are different cryptocurrency, with different goals, but with an open community to work together to help the entire crypto economy develop.
And these two altcoins have different functions and uses, so, it is very difficult for BnB to replace ethereum functions and uses in the cryptocurency world.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:10:34 PM

haha this would never happen man, BnB is a different coin all together, made for a different purpose.
BnB will be really good for their dex, for tokens to speculate on. Eth is for building a decentralized internet all together the way i see it
Each has their own place, so if BnB overtook eth in price, nothing would happen imo

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:52:27 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 01:07:22 AM by MathGame

This is very likely to happen since Binance coin is now the most hype coin in the entire altcoins market. People are even buying Binance coin more than Ethereum. If I may ask, please how is buying Ethereum these days? There are very few people that are buying Ethereum in the name of investment these days. In time, Binance coin will overtake Ethereum in the future.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:23:20 AM

I have to honestly say that the coming years will overtake ETH. binance has more advantages than ETH. like binance has a large exchanger, binance has IEO which is very popular with many people, then ETH platform all seems to have started migrating to the Binance platform.
Binance investment fund can completely pump BNB to very high prices because as I know, Binance is one of the leading financial exchanges and overcoming ETH is only a matter of time. I think BNB is being considered the best option in this market because this coin has so many different utilities and greatly reduces transaction fees.

This year I will still be more patient with BNB because this coin has brought a lot of profits for me. Beside, I can also join the IEO that they propose because these are usually very good projects.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:18:30 AM

In my opinion Binance chain is not for smart contracts and its not competing with smart contracts block chains, but it has it's utilities. Here are the 3 most significant uses of Ethereum's smart contracts: issuing tokens for ICOs, issuing tokens for stablecoins and DEX, and none of these use-cases require smart contracts and definitely it depends on definition of smart contract. However, someone correct me if i am wrong.
but this is not about smart contracts but overtaking one coin of another in terms of circulating supply and Value as well.
so i think there is a chance that Binance(BNB) will took over ethereum(ETH)position as number 2 crypto currency next to bitcoin.
we have seen the growing exchange of Binance while ethereum is continuously losing supporters,yeah the price is stable but the usage from the ICO has already gone and it wont take long before this finally happen that BNB will overtake ETH
I have to honestly say that the coming years will overtake ETH. binance has more advantages than ETH. like binance has a large exchanger, binance has IEO which is very popular with many people, then ETH platform all seems to have started migrating to the Binance platform.
we have same stand because ETH was already being hated for the abused did by many ICO in past and until now.

so the answer is yes Binance will eat Ethereum soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: