Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
frankfm

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:40:03 PM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamzaarkha

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

Can a project have difficulty launching the built-in exchange? Have you started negotiations with partners?
there is time to find partners, as this part of the project is preparing to open in December. And I think that the activity of the community will help to find the support of a large number of partners.
arunvinud

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I am sure that the clients of the platform were aware of the development in the first place. It's a good advertising campaign.
I think it was their interest in digital payments that pushed the platform team to start developing their own wallet.
the work of the platform team is aimed at increasing the number of its customers, and additional features will attract new entrepreneurs, expanding the number of customers for them.
Diamant84

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
I think that on the dashboard you will be able to see the features of the wallet. now you can use the Deposit.
can you disclose the conditions that are offered to participants for the deposit? As I understand it, we are talking about a third-party resource, not a wallet.
you can see all the conditions after registering the wallet and receiving coins on it.
goodparty

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

And the development of a wallet for smartphones has been started? Who will be able to participate in its testing?
It seems to me that the open phase of wallet app testing will be presented for some members, not for the entire community. But the test details are not described, so we will wait for information.
andress5621

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

And the development of a wallet for smartphones has been started? Who will be able to participate in its testing?
It seems to me that the open phase of wallet app testing will be presented for some members, not for the entire community. But the test details are not described, so we will wait for information.
I think that now participants are using a wallet, which can be called a test version of the main application. And it helps with the initial phase of the project.
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:42:01 AM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
I think that on the dashboard you will be able to see the features of the wallet. now you can use the Deposit.
can you disclose the conditions that are offered to participants for the deposit? As I understand it, we are talking about a third-party resource, not a wallet.
you can see all the conditions after registering the wallet and receiving coins on it.
not all investors have been able to join early coin purchases, and I think some participants want to get terms before signing up and buying. Conditions should be disclosed on the official channels of the project.
frankfm

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

deex.exchange and vb.cois the first partners for the project. Good job, already two exchanges have been able to join the Discoin listing. Will the list be expanded in October?
hamzaarkha

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I am sure that the clients of the platform were aware of the development in the first place. It's a good advertising campaign.
I think it was their interest in digital payments that pushed the platform team to start developing their own wallet.
the work of the platform team is aimed at increasing the number of its customers, and additional features will attract new entrepreneurs, expanding the number of customers for them.
In my opinion this is the most important thing that interests investors. if the project has ready-made solutions for the application of coins, it's just excellent.
arunvinud

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

Can a project have difficulty launching the built-in exchange? Have you started negotiations with partners?
there is time to find partners, as this part of the project is preparing to open in December. And I think that the activity of the community will help to find the support of a large number of partners.
I think promising coins attract exchanges and the project team will be able to quickly create a large crypto list for their built-in exchange.
Elm0P2

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:55:43 AM

what kind of authentication are now parties to register accounts in the Discoin wallet?
gunpal5

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
I think such questions should be clarified with the administrator. If we are talking about suspicious accounts, they can make a temporary lock, to find out information about the user.
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:10:35 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
it's great, the creators of the project were able to offer several options to ensure that the investment will be collected faster.
In this case, the project will be able to complete its development successfully and in a timely manner.as an investor, I am happy to see such a development process.
darkware

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:11:23 PM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
I think early investors are more interested in the first profit, as well as bounty and airdrop participants. I think we will soon know how the team coped with the task.
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:13:58 PM

Now opencoins sale , or the project will continue only within the framework of IEO on Deex exchange?
hornet77730

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:55:53 AM

I see good feedback from participants about the project. Let's see how the team will complete the development of the ICO. Will the team involve the community to actively continue to expand the popularity of the platform?
banipunz

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:57:32 AM

Now opencoins sale , or the project will continue only within the framework of IEO on Deex exchange?
The project carries out not only the sale of coins in IEO (as I understand it will be soon), but also on the dashboard of the web wallet.
Elm0P2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:02:34 AM

Developers seriously approached the issue of account security . I think that's the only way to get a big trading list in your built-in exchange and for payments on the platform.
gunpal5

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
I think early investors are more interested in the first profit, as well as bounty and airdrop participants. I think we will soon know how the team coped with the task.
I have not yet defined my strategy in this project, I think that it is necessary to follow the conduct of the last round of ICO to accurately understand the benefits of working with the coin. Now it is better to use the Deposit.
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:04:39 AM

€8,000,000 is not so little. I think that the project should get the support of several exchanges for IEO, so that the activity of investors helps to collect the entire investment Fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: