Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:35:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Called Talk of Crypto Town  (Read 4535 times)
TitanProject1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

When Majority of Audiences start Loving a Particular Crypto Project, the project automatically becomes the talk of the crypto town. The same is happening with the Titan coin.

Titan coin is getting a huge response from the market. Many leading websites, including Wikipedia, Investing.com, Coinspeaker.com, etc. have mentioned our coin in their articles/pages.

People are absolutely loving us. New threads about titan coin (& projects) are being created by users on all the popular crypto forums. Our social media accounts are getting hundreds of likes and new visits each day. Users are asking questions about titan coin on our Telegram group, which our expert team is answering constantly.

Overall, everything looks good. The project is progressing just how we hoped. Now, the complete focus is on the development part. Our team is presently working on testing the apps, which will be launched very soon.

We are also working on Whitepaper v2.0, which will contain our detailed project roadmap, plans, future development, and the complete algorithm. It will be released shortly

Do you still need more proof of the reliability of our coin and projects?

Titan coin holds the potential to disrupt the crypto industry for good, and it will. It's up to you whether you want to become a part of this revolution.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
SvenNew

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:21:18 AM

I think this project will succeed because when big news websites write about the coins, it's a good one.
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:23:43 AM

This Titan projects is one of the the best, I'm just waiting for an upcoming Development on this project Like App Releases on Dating App, Legal Documents for Titan Projects which I believe the Team are really working on it.  I'm Expecting a some Good news soon
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:35:33 AM

I think every project get popular when they get hyped in the market. This trend continues in the market. But as for Titan Coin, I have also read much positive reviews about the coin, and view its website. I think this project is promising. Its strong team and unique concept and technology are amazing. The project may get a success.

GTopflight1

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:38:16 AM

Titan projects has been a project I have been watching for a long time but with this update it show that there is a good future for the Titan coin with all development that is on the way. Good job Team
Carlonsins

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:46:42 AM

Titan coin always amazed me. And am happy that I invested in the project. As I observed they have great community supports and their developers working hard every day to deliver and fulfill the promises they made to their investors.

I highly assure that Titan Projects will be mass adopted and serves its purpose in crypto space in the near future. They have incoming two apps coming soon, the dating and sports app which made me interested in Titan Coin. I can't wait to see the unfolding news.
Dukekjams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

Titan coin gave me so much assurance considering many of their break through withing short period of time. I hope to see them listed in one of the best exchange soon. TITAN COIN WOULD PERFORM WONDERS.
titanprojects
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:57:00 AM

Titan coin always amazed me. And am happy that I invested in the project. As I observed they have great community supports and their developers working hard every day to deliver and fulfill the promises they made to their investors.

I highly assure that Titan Projects will be mass adopted and serves its purpose in crypto space in the near future. They have incoming two apps coming soon, the dating and sports app which made me interested in Titan Coin. I can't wait to see the unfolding news.

We need supporters like you. Believe on us, we won't let you down. There are many future plans of Titan coin. whitepaper v2.0 will be released shortly. Stay Updated with us.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:07:10 AM

but i have never seen anybody even mention Titan coin apart from brand new accounts like yourself that are created with the sole purpose of advertising this project!

they are all doing a poor job at it too. none of them explain what this project does and what the difference is. they all hype it up just like any other pump and dump coin did before them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
titanprojects
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 10:18:39 AM

but i have never seen anybody even mention Titan coin apart from brand new accounts like yourself that are created with the sole purpose of advertising this project!

they are all doing a poor job at it too. none of them explain what this project does and what the difference is. they all hype it up just like any other pump and dump coin did before them.

We understand your point. But you have probably not noticed that we have mentioned a lot of things  about the project and what Titan coin does. It is a digital currency for payments. As for the difference, Titan coin's blockchain utilizes hybrid consensus for better security and faster (instant) transactions. We are working on developing a number of apps that will integrate Titan coin as a secure payment system. The Titan dating app is almost ready to launch and is undergoing testing.

Also, we will partner with third-party merchants who are looking for a reliable payment system for their operations.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

Titan projects is one of the best, I know from inception that it will be successful, early adopters should take the chance now and invest in the coin..
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 01:03:40 PM

Titan projects is one of the best, I know from inception that it will be successful, early adopters should take the chance now and invest in the coin..
The only thing I observe here is the word "Titan project is the best and has potentials" but nobody has yet spent out his good and  how it has the potentials to compete with other giants in the world of cryptocurrency. Hope this is not a strategy of advertising your project to the public? We should know how good this project looks like practically and not theoretically.

Being on this forum in the first place was already a promotion and with that any projects are welcome to that in any form of advertisement as long as it followed rules and regulations. Being said with this project, investors want more practical used and not on theory. In my opinion for Titan Coin they are getting there slowly but surely their development doing well diligently for progress of this project that could compete with other crypto projects in the future.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:21:11 PM

The only Titan coin I can find is rated #1320 with a daily volume of $141.

So yeah, it's not exactly the 'Talk of the crypto town'. The only talk about it is from folks like the OP, trying
to shill a coin nobody has heard of before, isn't listed anywhere, and has pretty much no volume or use.
DoraNile

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:32:49 PM

Ive been hearing about this particular titan coin project and it has got many saying good things about it but for me its just like some fork coin with few community love,i heard alot about how good titan coin is but i still cant figure out how or in what aspect exactly,i dont want to compare this project to anothet but i need answers about what makes titan coin stand out among the rest,what are its potential and use case?this should be what makes a project better than the rest
Dukekjams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:34:47 AM

You can't judge a book by its cover. Truly Titan coin is a new born breed. But we have so many features that made us stand out. We are listed in 8 exchange withing few months of operation, we have our own wallet, our dating app would be released soon, and many more wonderful news. All we need is support. I shouldn't forget to mention how great the team was also. I have never for once ever regret that i invested in titan coin.
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:38:35 AM

The only thing I am waiting for is the release of TTN apps, I am sure after the app release, the story will change for better.
titanprojects
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:43:48 AM

You can't judge a book by its cover. Truly Titan coin is a new born breed. But we have so many features that made us stand out. We are listed in 8 exchange withing few months of operation, we have our own wallet, our dating app would be released soon, and many more wonderful news. All we need is support. I shouldn't forget to mention how great the team was also. I have never for once ever regret that i invested in titan coin.

Looks like this is a project that is done seriously. Maybe this is a new coin but seeing many people talk about it, hopefully this coin can last a long time and give profits to its investors

Hii,

We always want positive supporters like you. Thanks for understanding our project. It would be better if you join our telegram group and ask questions to help us improve.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:55:00 AM

Ive been hearing about this particular titan coin project and it has got many saying good things about it but for me its just like some fork coin with few community love,i heard alot about how good titan coin is but i still cant figure out how or in what aspect exactly,i dont want to compare this project to anothet but i need answers about what makes titan coin stand out among the rest,what are its potential and use case?this should be what makes a project better than the rest

The only thing I observe here is the word "Titan project is the best and has potentials" but nobody has yet spent out his good and  how it has the potentials to compete with other giants in the world of cryptocurrency. Hope this is not a strategy of advertising your project to the public? We should know how good this project looks like practically and not theoretically.

Hii DoraNile and XCANA,

Good Questions! We will answer all the questions:

what makes titan coin stand out among the rest?

Buy and sell

Like any other high-potential cryptocurrency, you can make short-term profits with the Titan coin by buying and selling it. But make sure to do it wisely. Buy only when the coin price is low and sell only the price is high to earn significant profits.

But again, we would not advise anyone to buy & sell in the short term if they are looking to make good profits from your crypto investments. As you may understand, it takes time for the price of crypto to rise and it may give you better profits in the long term.

Buy and hold

Holding(or HODLing) is an activity which is particularly popular in the crypto investment space. The benefit of HODLing Titan coins is that you can get much higher returns if you continue to hold your investment and wait for the price to go significantly up.

The price of the Titan coin depends on its popularity and demand in the market. For now, the price is relatively low because the project is new and does not have significant demand. But the development of Titan projects is under process and first of the apps will be launched soon. This is expected to give a boost to the coin’s demand in the market. This is how the holders of Titan coins will get a huge profit in the long term.

Staking

Titan coin uses PoS (Proof of Stake) as a method for validating blocks in its blockchain network. Staking is the activity where the holders of Titan coin get paid rewards for verifying transactions and creating new blocks in the network. Unlike the PoW system, where miners are chosen randomly, in the PoS system, miners for creating new blocks are selected based on the amount of coins they have already staked. The higher you stake, the higher the profits you can make through mining.

Track & Manage Transactions

Besides ease of making transactions such as payments, the Titan coin wallet app also enables users to check and manage their accounts, transactions, wallet balance, etc.  This is particularly useful when you’re facing issues like transaction failure, pending transactions, etc.

Our future plan also includes many things that' why We will soon release whitepaper V 2.0 to understand the scope and problem-solving solution of the project.

it is not a new project, It is since 14-02-2018

what are its potential and use case?

The future of Titan coin, projects, coin-holders and everyone else involved with the project is very bright. Soon, the apps of Titan will be ready to launch.

Then, people will start understanding the true value of Titan coin and will start getting more involved with it. The demand for titan coin is continually rising and will increase more once the apps are launched.

We have already revealed the upcoming mobile apps like T-21, T11. please stay updated with our community on telegram and social media.
the current supply so far is around 18% of the total supply
every single minute generate more coins and the people who are staking it enjoying this staking
It is on POS mode at this point of time.
we have planned to launch our own exchange, To get a regular income to run the entire show, We are launching the mainstream exchange, The legit exchange which will be having a banking payments mode to buy and sell crypto

that's why the name of the website is titan projects. Every crypto project in starting takes time to rise. Community should understand this.

See friends, No one is here to steal your money and run away, We all are doing our job and we are trying to deliver the best, rest is in the hands of the community who support us

Suggestions feedback from all of you is always welcome. please do not hesitate to share your feedback or suggestions. This is most required for the success of titan projects.

So, stay tuned and maintain your trust in the Titan coin. The future is going to be awesome.

For more, please read our whitepaper and also join our telegram group to ask such questions that will help us to improve. We need peoples like you to join our community.

We always share solutions to the user queries in our telegram group.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:00:52 AM

The only Titan coin I can find is rated #1320 with a daily volume of $141.

So yeah, it's not exactly the 'Talk of the crypto town'. The only talk about it is from folks like the OP, trying
to shill a coin nobody has heard of before, isn't listed anywhere, and has pretty much no volume or use.

We understand your concern. Nobody is shilling our project. The community wants to know about our project more that's why peoples start creating discussions on our project.

As you know the fact: Every new crypto project in starting takes time to rise, takes time to build trust. We are doing our best from our side and will do more best if you suggest and give your opinion. Our company believes in continuous improvement. That's why we are replying all user queries and discussions.

Make sure to join our telegram group, follow on Twitter and read the whitepaper to understand the scope of the project. You will get latest updates there.

Thanks for understanding.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:04:54 AM

Never heard about this coin. All I see is shill accounts talking it up. What's the use cases for the coin?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: