Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is to be blame? BM or BH  (Read 4154 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:00:07 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 03:54:50 PM by boranes

Numerous bounties have as of now says it all in their standards and guidelines that BM can change the rules anytime so bounty hunters should realize that changes can occur anytime aswell
Anytime does not mean they (company, ICO team) can change rules after bounty is over and work is done. Imagine that you are bartender, you arrange deal with your employer for $500 per month, after a month of hard work your employer gives you $10 and say, I change rules of our deal because I can do that. You wouldn't blame yourself in this situation.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

-snip-
A bounty campaign is not a job. Stop thinking about bounties as small time jobs with fixed payments like those in real life they are not so and this wrong thinking process leads to this type of accusations being made even if he bounty manager is a person who is leninent enough to make sure everyone gets paid. You guys dont think from both sides and take into account only your own part.

Firstly the payment is never fixed like a "bartender" - it will vary according to amount raised.

If no amount is raised them you will get nothing for whatever you do unless the bounty manager is generous enough to give some money from their own pocket - this things often remain unspoken of and the hunters never ponder over them because they are selfish about their own gains only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

Either rules get changed before or after bounty starts shouldnt be what bounty hunters should be complaining about,it doesnt matter to me as far as i get paid,what should be most important is getting paid,rules are meant to be broken so adjusting bounty rules is not a big deal
yeah youre right on that ,as long as we get paid on our bounty campaigns it doesnt matter what would be the final rule of the bounty manager . I will blame the bounty manager if i dont get my reward.
Blaming BM will not change anything. Why it is BM's fault? The one who doesn't want to pay you is the dev, there is no reason for BM to keep BH's reward on his hands or they will not risked their reputation only for that
People joining into the bounty campaigns by accepting their terms of rules can be changed at any time and later they blame bounty managers or projects for doing such things.Actually blaming won't change anything so people risking their time while joining into the bounties so they atleast have to do enough research by their own to promote this project is actually worth or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:56:34 PM

The bounty hunter must choose the most promising and paying campaigns, and if he isn't feeling comfortable with the bounty rules, the best decision is staying away from participating. We can't blame the bounty manager, because he is simply doing his work, so we need to check the quality of the project and the bounty's rules before joining.
boranes

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:54:24 PM

I made an error referring to bounty managers as they, I was thinking about company or team who run ICO.

A bounty campaign is not a job.
For what is worth, it is a job for someone who can make living out of it.

Stop thinking about bounties as small time jobs with fixed payments like those in real life they are not
I would like to hear argument rather than opinion.

this wrong thinking process leads to this type of accusations being made even if he bounty manager is a person who is leninent enough to make sure everyone gets paid. You guys dont think from both sides and take into account only your own part.
Mighty_crypt asked who is to blame. Bounty hunters are hired by company, not bounty manager and bounty manager is payed to find bounty hunters for company, count posts and stakes. Company is employer and make rules about payment. Employer (BM is not employer) is to blame if they change rules

after bounty finished

unless this is within the rules

it will vary according to amount raised

If no amount is raised them you will get nothing for whatever you do

Making agreement with BHs and saying they will pay 3% of raised funds, changing payment after bounty is finished and paying less than 3% of raised funds is scamming BHs.
Making agreement with BHs and saying they will pay 3% of total number of tokens, changing payment after bounty is finished and paying less than 3% is scamming BHs.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:48:12 AM

I made an error referring to bounty managers as they, I was thinking about company or team who run ICO.

A bounty campaign is not a job.
For what is worth, it is a job for someone who can make living out of it.

Stop thinking about bounties as small time jobs with fixed payments like those in real life they are not
I would like to hear argument rather than opinion.

this wrong thinking process leads to this type of accusations being made even if he bounty manager is a person who is leninent enough to make sure everyone gets paid. You guys dont think from both sides and take into account only your own part.
Mighty_crypt asked who is to blame. Bounty hunters are hired by company, not bounty manager and bounty manager is payed to find bounty hunters for company, count posts and stakes. Company is employer and make rules about payment. Employer (BM is not employer) is to blame if they change rules

after bounty finished

unless this is within the rules

it will vary according to amount raised

If no amount is raised them you will get nothing for whatever you do

Making agreement with BHs and saying they will pay 3% of raised funds, changing payment after bounty is finished and paying less than 3% of raised funds is scamming BHs.
Making agreement with BHs and saying they will pay 3% of total number of tokens, changing payment after bounty is finished and paying less than 3% is scamming BHs.
Bounty is not a job but still there are people making life with those earnings but they never know how long it will exist. Roll Eyes

When you agreed their terms of bounty rules can be changed at any time then blaming when they changes is not a good idea.

They are scamming but you agreed their terms so you have to accept what they are saying.

Its rules changed by team not the bounty manager.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

The bounty hunter must choose the most promising and paying campaigns, and if he isn't feeling comfortable with the bounty rules, the best decision is staying away from participating. We can't blame the bounty manager, because he is simply doing his work, so we need to check the quality of the project and the bounty's rules before joining.
It is very difficult to know those bounty that will reward you as some of them that look good and were well promoted on this forum, Facebook and Twitter has lose in the really market. Some of the bounty refused to share the stake and tokens to the bounty hunter because of the fear that if those tokens are share to the hunter, there are going to dump them in the exchange.
I see participating in baunty not much different from gambling! you only need luck to promote the only that will benefit you at the end.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:52:23 PM

You are not reading my lines properly. The reason this forum's altcoins section run is because we have these bounty campaigns.

Since you are looking for an "Argument" of why bounties are not jobs then it it because it is not. Accept it or not is not my problem. Try telling your next door neighbor about this "You know my job is to post in a forum and I get paid for that to pay for my daily bread" - you will get nothing but contempt from their face and they will simply laugh at you for being a bottomfeeder. Not that this applies to everyone but most of the 3rd world people in this forum make a living out of it and I guess they get an "itch" on their butt when someone talks bad about it. Grin

Also a team does not guarantee any payment, I am not sure why you dont understand this but this is true and its not a scam because it was already declared by the manager since the start of the campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boranes

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:09:39 PM

The reason this forum's altcoins section run is because we have these bounty campaigns.
Alternate cryptocurrencies section exists since 2011. and that is a long way before bounty campaigns. Bounties or no bounties, section will run.
why bounties are not jobs then it it because it is not. Accept it or not is not my problem.
Bounty is not a job because it is not a job? It is job if it brings profit, for many it is main source of income so for many it is a job.
Also a team does not guarantee any payment, I am not sure why you dont understand this but this is true and its not a scam because it was already declared by the manager since the start of the campaign.
You don't understand if team break agreement it is scam. It is not worth to continue this conversation.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:53:32 PM

Usually, the bounty manager is just a hired worker to manage the bounty and not a part of the team in most cases. The bounty hunter must do his own careful research before participating in any bounty campaign, personally I try to join only the top quality projects, and I read the rules carefully and make sure I am comfortable with them.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:01:02 PM

Bounty is not a job because it is not a job? It is job if it brings profit, for many it is main source of income so for many it is a job.
Sorry for the interruption,bounties are giving rewards for the completing task which doesn't mean profits.

When we need to call something as a job it needs to have stable income,if not then it can be a profession.

But bounties may or may not exist in the future which is already not worth so don't consider it as job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Numerous bounties have as of now says it all in their standards and guidelines that BM can change the rules anytime so bounty hunters should realize that changes can occur anytime aswell
Anytime does not mean they (company, ICO team) can change rules after bounty is over and work is done. Imagine that you are bartender, you arrange deal with your employer for $500 per month, after a month of hard work your employer gives you $10 and say, I change rules of our deal because I can do that. You wouldn't blame yourself in this situation.
It depends on the coin/token itself. You have a right to blame the bounty manager if the amount of money is less form your expectation. I mean, you took an instance with different cases, 1 dollar will have the same value because the dollar price is not have volatility price. Different with cryptocurrency which is have a high volatility, I won't blame bounty manager if the payment for each bounty hunter is $500 and the bounty manager will send the amount of token which have the same value to $500 whatever the amount of the token.
boranes

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

You have a right to blame the bounty manager if the amount of money is less form your expectation. I mean, you took an instance with different cases, 1 dollar will have the same value because the dollar price is not have volatility price. Different with cryptocurrency which is have a high volatility, I won't blame bounty manager if the payment for each bounty hunter is $500 and the bounty manager will send the amount of token which have the same value to $500 whatever the amount of the token.
I am saying if someone is to blame that is company or team. I did not say bounty manager is guilty as they can't do anything if company decide to lower rewards so BM can't be blamed. It is not important how much is something worth, signing contract for one amount of tokens should give you that number of tokens which you agreed to be payed in and team agreed to pay you. Each bounty has its own set of rules and each one should be looked at in a different way. If it happens that team wants to send less tokens for only reason because bounty hunter will receive too much money when they exchange tokens to fiat, that is scamming bounty hunters and breaking a deal, of course, it has nothing to do with bounty manager, neither bounty hunters or bounty managers are to be blamed.

coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:28:17 PM

Bounty hunters still think that its hard to read and they care less about guidelines and go for the gorgeous bounty allotment,it would be ideal if you have persistence and experience principles and guidelines,most occasions its not generally the bounty managers flaw.

Before you begin grumbling that bounty managers change bounty runs after bounty finished do you perused the bounty standards and guidelines?

Numerous bounties have as of now says it all in their standards and guidelines that BM can change the rules anytime so bounty hunters should realize that changes can occur anytime aswell,the single direction to maintain a strategic distance from this is if there is no such runs on the bounty string.

Who is to be blame?? Huh Huh Huh

If you are a bounty hunter it's important that you read all the rules and guidelines, it will harm you later if you ignore these rules, I'm ok changing the rules, there's not much we can do about it, since they can exercise this option, as long as the project is legit and has a potential it's ok with me, but if I see that there is something wrong on the project and bounty managers, still defending the project, then bounty hunters will be blamed, if the project turns out to be a scam project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

If you are here to make money regardless of which bounty campaign you go whether BTC paying campaign or not you are here to make money and follow what bounty managers said as its their rules. You are no superior to a 3rd world kid because you are legendary.  If a bounty hunter misread the rules, its his business to PM his campaign manager. No need to blame him, he can blame himself for it.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:48:05 PM

You have a right to blame the bounty manager if the amount of money is less form your expectation. I mean, you took an instance with different cases, 1 dollar will have the same value because the dollar price is not have volatility price. Different with cryptocurrency which is have a high volatility, I won't blame bounty manager if the payment for each bounty hunter is $500 and the bounty manager will send the amount of token which have the same value to $500 whatever the amount of the token.
I am saying if someone is to blame that is company or team. I did not say bounty manager is guilty as they can't do anything if company decide to lower rewards so BM can't be blamed. It is not important how much is something worth, signing contract for one amount of tokens should give you that number of tokens which you agreed to be payed in and team agreed to pay you. Each bounty has its own set of rules and each one should be looked at in a different way. If it happens that team wants to send less tokens for only reason because bounty hunter will receive too much money when they exchange tokens to fiat, that is scamming bounty hunters and breaking a deal, of course, it has nothing to do with bounty manager, neither bounty hunters or bounty managers are to be blamed.
Everything would vary or depend on the team behind of a certain project.It right that Manager has nothing to do or cant do anything if the team decides to revert up some rules in the end of the program but somehow bounty managers can affect nor can give out some recommendations or reactions towards on such changes unless if he do agree with the team because managers are also scared for them not to get paid too that's why reactions or opposition do less likely to happen into these situations.Rules set must be followed until the very end and it do sucks when you see a project that to alterate it in the end of the day which leaving out those bounty participants hanging on the air.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████