Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine)  (Read 16093 times)
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

Addie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:01:25 PM

Dogs > Cats
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

I have a cat. I was just cuddling it and then let it go, but it scratched my nipple with it's back paw's razor sharp nail. Still feeling the pain after 1 hour. This happened like 1 hour ago.

The pain was intolerable.

HOWEVER, still a cat person.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:05:42 PM

Dogs > Cats

Ferrets > Dogs > Cats
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

I have a cat. I was just cuddling it and then let it go, but it scratched my nipple with it's back paw's razor sharp nail. Still feeling the pain after 1 hour. This happened like 1 hour ago.

The pain was intolerable.

HOWEVER, still a cat person.

God damn cats

try my method, it works

Addie

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:20:59 PM

Dogs > Cats

Ferrets > Dogs > Cats
Turtles > Ferrets > Dogs > Cats
zeeshanblc

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:22:20 PM

I have cats but they urinate me two times and I say goodbye to them and give them a rest. Now I have dogs so much better than cats.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:23:21 PM

Did someone said nipple in this thread?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Space for rent if its still trending
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:29:27 PM

Did someone said nipple in this thread?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yes, someone did say that. But I am a male, so better not get any strange ideas Cheesy

Something else I forgot to add was, my cat puked about three times in the span of 2 days. Twice on the bed and another today when I had gotten home.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:31:47 PM

I have a labrador  atm but i wish i can tame a Neapolitan Mastiff that's my fav dog !!!  Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:36:50 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/03/aggravated_cat_is_subdued_by_p.html

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:52:20 PM

OMFG! I can't believe this is real!

Someone wake me up!

Space for rent if its still trending
stonerdyke

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving Cheesy

Wtf, you actual dick. You shouldnt fucking own pets if you think it's okay to throw an animal thats probably not even 1/20 the size of you across a room. That animal depends on you to survive, your it's carer, you wouldn't fling a child across a room just because it hit you in the face would you? The cat probably had got sick of the petting and you weren't observing its body movements telling you to stop so it attacked you.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

No you can't take a cat for a walk or teach it as many tricks as a dog but why is that a reason to hate them? Most other pets you can get also don't do tricks or fuck all. People like you have no fucking respect for cats and thats why there's so many stories in the news of people killing cats by throwing them to hungry dogs or microwaving them (just 2 stories in the UK news recently). Also I'm not suggesting to the OP your like those sicko cat killer, but it just makes me sick thinking about how some people mistreat animals.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

My cat scratches me a little bit, but she's still adorable.
tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:29:03 AM

I generally like cats, but my most recent one is a bit of a psychopath. He'll walk next to me, rub up against my legs, etc, and then when I pick him up to pet him, he starts biting me and won't let go unless I physically open his jaw.

My second most recent, and other current, cat, is a bit more relaxed and less violent. She reminds me a lot of Garfield.
Four-Rings-Workshop

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:54:23 AM

I like most cats.
I do not like most people.

OP, you are not a cat person. Fine. But there is never a valid excuse for abuse.
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:51:49 AM

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving Cheesy

Wtf, you actual dick. You shouldnt fucking own pets if you think it's okay to throw an animal thats probably not even 1/20 the size of you across a room. That animal depends on you to survive, your it's carer, you wouldn't fling a child across a room just because it hit you in the face would you? The cat probably had got sick of the petting and you weren't observing its body movements telling you to stop so it attacked you.

No you can't take a cat for a walk or teach it as many tricks as a dog but why is that a reason to hate them? Most other pets you can get also don't do tricks or fuck all. People like you have no fucking respect for cats and thats why there's so many stories in the news of people killing cats by throwing them to hungry dogs or microwaving them (just 2 stories in the UK news recently). Also I'm not suggesting to the OP your like those sicko cat killer, but it just makes me sick thinking about how some people mistreat animals.

Lol I'm the dick when I'm the one who was attacked and was BLEEDING.

Look at that article butterzone posted, the guy kicked the cat across the room for self defence. No one accused him of abuse.

There is a reason ppl hate cats, its because of their stupidity and lack of loyalty, they keep attacking the owner and hurting u trying to trip u etc. Ud think they r fairly intelligent as they do a lot of intelligent stuff as much as a dog. But when it comes to loyalty they r willing to kill u.

My Shep is ready to die for me and I can command him to attack an aggressor, see the difference?

cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:53:22 AM

I generally like cats, but my most recent one is a bit of a psychopath. He'll walk next to me, rub up against my legs, etc, and then when I pick him up to pet him, he starts biting me and won't let go unless I physically open his jaw.

My second most recent, and other current, cat, is a bit more relaxed and less violent. She reminds me a lot of Garfield.

Ur first cat has zero loyalty that's why

Ur second cat sounds decent but rarely I've seen cats loyal like that

cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:57:19 AM

I like most cats.
I do not like most people.

OP, you are not a cat person. Fine. But there is never a valid excuse for abuse.

I never abused my cat, I almost drowned it in water but that's it.

I also felt bad later so I dumped the cat outside a pet store for free the next day

duhosnyul

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:04:08 AM

I don't like cats. I like dogs. I'm planning to buy a tibetan mastiff.  Smiley

Energycoin. eD5Kv8NxNAgge58bbyJfZpANDDJg2G7uid
Freebiescoin- Free Distribution
FCsxVbuZzEekqY9q9voNZHps7fnqndRfuF
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: