Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌈🎰💰[ANN]CryptoMania Slots 🍋🍉🍇🍒🥭👑  (Read 2421 times)
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:34:48 PM

The rules of the signature campaign have already been removed. Perhaps they have already gathered the necessary number of participants. Now with subscription campaigns is not easy. hard to find a good
Maybe the campaign just ended? Did they delete the entire branch or close the campaign itself? It is unfortunate that Newbie are not accepted.
Heya! We have now new signature bounty campaign thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187424.0
It's great. You did not think to lower requirements for forum participants with a low status?
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:01:23 PM

I see that the bounty campaign has aroused a lot of interest. But let's talk about the project itself and its prospects)

Bounty campaign is a part of promotion, but it is only a part. For the building a community is not enough only bounty campaign. It is necessary that many people will know about the gaming platform and clots of CryptoMania.
I think that a bounty campaign gives a better SEO effect for indexing queries. It will be much more effective to buy ads on Facebook and YouTube.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

I look at the website of CryptoMania there is a referral system. A great incentive to invite your friends and acquaintances. Has anyone already invited many referrals?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:05:57 AM

I see that the bounty campaign has aroused a lot of interest. But let's talk about the project itself and its prospects)

Bounty campaign is a part of promotion, but it is only a part. For the building a community is not enough only bounty campaign. It is necessary that many people will know about the gaming platform and clots of CryptoMania.
I think that a bounty campaign gives a better SEO effect for indexing queries. It will be much more effective to buy ads on Facebook and YouTube.

It is necessary to have all kind of promotion to attract users to the platform. Referral system is very good because a lot of gamers have friends and they can invite them to the platform.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:57:15 AM

I look at the website of CryptoMania there is a referral system. A great incentive to invite your friends and acquaintances. Has anyone already invited many referrals?
Probably for the community of gamers is a good thing. One can not only advise this platform to friends, but also get their benefit. I think that referral bonuses on gambling platforms is quite a common practice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:18:59 AM

Probably for the community of gamers is a good thing. One can not only advise this platform to friends, but also get their benefit. I think that referral bonuses on gambling platforms is quite a common practice.

Referral bonuses now used anywhere. People get payment only if they attracted uses to the platform. Referral system does not require extra expenses.

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:26:58 AM

Referral bonuses now used anywhere. People get payment only if they attracted uses to the platform. Referral system does not require extra expenses.
Cryptomania uses many directions to promote its platform - referral bonuses, promotions in social media, signature campaign here, tokens for gamers, etc. It's a good promotion plan.

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

There are people who even earn on referrals. But in Cryptomania you need to attract gamers and be a gamer yourself. If a person does not gamble, then it will not work to attract him.
SlotsCryptoMania
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:57:46 AM

The rules of the signature campaign have already been removed. Perhaps they have already gathered the necessary number of participants. Now with subscription campaigns is not easy. hard to find a good
Maybe the campaign just ended? Did they delete the entire branch or close the campaign itself? It is unfortunate that Newbie are not accepted.
Heya! We have now new signature bounty campaign thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187424.0
It's great. You did not think to lower requirements for forum participants with a low status?
For now, we only accept full member and above. Let see if the outcome of signature campaign promotion is good.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:58:01 AM

It is best to do advertising in a comprehensive manner, but it is not cheap, but the result will be 100%. Bounty campaign is one of the forms of attracting an interested audience to the project.
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:45:48 PM

It is best to do advertising in a comprehensive manner, but it is not cheap, but the result will be 100%. Bounty campaign is one of the forms of attracting an interested audience to the project.
Well, I understand that they have money. gambling should bring good income to the organizers. Spending part of the profits on advertising is a good investment in future gamers.

bitinka

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

It is necessary to have all kind of promotion to attract users to the platform. Referral system is very good because a lot of gamers have friends and they can invite them to the platform.
That's right, the referral system is one of the possibilities to make the project more famous. Social networks are a great way, I think marketers understand this.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:48:10 PM

I agree with you, this is a very important matter. I think the bonus system for newcomers will be very useful, so that people have the motivation to play and make deposits.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

How long will your Signature Campaign last? Maybe you will evaluate its effectiveness and later there will be an opportunity to participate in a lower status.

berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:45:06 PM

How long will your Signature Campaign last? Maybe you will evaluate its effectiveness and later there will be an opportunity to participate in a lower status.
If they wanted to get a lot of participants in the signature campaign, they wouldn't limit participation even for high rank users. Most likely there will be no changes.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
bitinka

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:03:44 PM

Do you have a deposit replenishment bonus? I look there is a Mega bonus, but it goes like a lottery when you reach a bet volume of 10 EOS.
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:46:27 PM

If they wanted to get a lot of participants in the signature campaign, they wouldn't limit participation even for high rank users. Most likely there will be no changes.

They pay in Bitcoin and they have a limited Budget. If they will pay in tokens all Budget of signature bounty campaign will be divided among bounty participates. Always bounty with payment in Bitcoin are limited.
SlotsCryptoMania
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:55:13 PM

We will run this for 3 weeks and depends on the outcome we will do more maybe months or year. Let’s see the result. Anyway there will be another Madness Event on it’s way Wink Last August Madness Event was $10,000 USD in EOS Prizes how about the next Madness  Huh Are you guys excited?
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:39:01 PM

A lot of people like games and gaming platforms. I think that more effective will be airdrop to attract people to the platform.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:10:37 PM

We will run this for 3 weeks and depends on the outcome we will do more maybe months or year. Let’s see the result. Anyway there will be another Madness Event on it’s way Wink Last August Madness Event was $10,000 USD in EOS Prizes how about the next Madness  Huh Are you guys excited?
On what approximate date is your good event planned? Will this event be more for the gamers of your platform or for the users of this forum?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: