Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM - Keplertek, or Kepler Technologies (KEP)  (Read 759 times)
CoinClarity (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:05:17 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

What happened:: Keplertek was an ICO that wanted to revolutionize the AI/robotics industry by creating a platform for related businesses to launch their projects and collaborate with each other as well as investors and the larger community. After a severely flawed bounty distribution, the coin was launched on an exchange, but only announced 5 days after the Kepler team and managers had time to dump their tokens, crushing the token price to 1/10th of its ICO value. The team did not adhere to any part of its roadmap (except for the ICO portion) and the CEO has silenced the official Telegram group chat, preventing anybody from being able to ask what happened to their investments.

Please read the full article on Coinclarity for more info: https://coinclarity.com/spotting-a-scamcoin-keplertek/

Scammers Profile Link: CEO Giorgi Topuria doesn't have an account here, and Wapinter is not at fault
Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512, https://keplertek.io
Amount Scammed: somewhere between $1.5-$13.7 mil
Payment Method: ETH, BTC, USD, EUR
Proof of Payment: (I have some deposit addresses but am not publishing them for the sake of investor confidentiality)
PM/Chat Logs: https://t.me/Keplertek_Unofficial, https://t.me/KeplerTechnologies
Additional Notes:

Additional topics on the subject and scam accusations:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151422.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:24:43 AM

Great article thanks 👍 This has gone viral all over the net! Just google the latest on Keplertek scam, Giorgi Topuria and Reuben Godfrey. Our agency already received numerous inquiries from other crypto bodies who also want to do articles and investigate these fraudsters. It looks like the crypto community is finally waking up to fact that we need to self regulate and hold these charlatans accountable 💪
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:24:45 AM

Great article thanks 👍 This has gone viral all over the net! Just google the latest on Keplertek scam, Giorgi Topuria and Reuben Godfrey. Our agency already received numerous inquiries from other crypto bodies who also want to do articles and investigate these fraudsters. It looks like the crypto community is finally waking up to fact that we need to self regulate and hold these charlatans accountable 💪

‪⛔️SCAMMERS⛔️FIRST WE HAD: https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/ 💩 AND NOW: https://coinclarity.com/spotting-a-scamcoin-keplertek/ 🖕🏽‼️ LETS STOP THESE FRAUDSTERS💀#ReubenGodfrey 👺&👹 #GiorgiTopuria4 ☠️ BUNCH OF 🤡 Caviar obsessed bandids 👿 https://imgur.com/gallery/o9HNg2H 🖕🏽

‪⚠️Victims can report to the SEC sec.gov/whistleblower/… You can also download the form TCR :sec.gov/about/forms/fo… And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.Fax: (703) 813-9322 Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report. Reuben Godfrey and Giorgi Topuria

⚠️Please send an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.http://police.ge/en/contact-us Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge
http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge
CoinClarity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 08:21:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 08:32:29 AM by CoinClarity

Apparently another Topuria-related business is also a sham: SBS Capitals. (Yes, its actually called "Capitals," not just "Capital"). He claims that their office is located in Singapore, but the picture of the office on the home page (archived) shows the same office in pictures of the Keplertek office in Tblisi, Georgia.

From the SBS homepage:

From Keplertek telegram pics provided by Topuria:

You can clearly see the bicycle in the first picture and the clock in the second is the same as shown in the SBS Capitals office, which is supposed to be thousands of miles away, in Singapore. We don't know what Topuria is using this business for, but it lends credence to the idea that everything he says is bullshit.

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

Apparently another Topuria-related business is also a sham: SBS Capitals. (Yes, its actually called "Capitals," not just "Capital"). He claims that their office is located in Singapore, but the picture of the office on the home page (archived) shows the same office in pictures of the Keplertek office in Tblisi, Georgia.

From the SBS homepage:

You can clearly see the bicycle in the first picture and the clock in the second is the same as shown in the SBS Capitals office, which is supposed to be thousands of miles away, in Singapore. We don't know what Topuria is using this business for, but it lends credence to the idea that everything he says is bullshit.

Holy cow, this rabbit hole goes deeper than we can imagine 😱 I just checked that website of sbscapitals, that is the exact same office as Keplertek, they just move around the props. I’m convinced now that this scam goes way deeper than just Keplertek.
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:28:33 AM

From the SBS homepage:

Even Reuben Godfrey admits it’s the same building, but claims they are registered in Singapore. But on their website they have a physical address and a map of Singapore https://sbscapitals.com/contact

https://i.imgur.com/LocVxqp.jpg

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:33:08 AM

Scammers Profile Link: CEO Giorgi Topuria doesn't have an account here, and Wapinter is not at fault

So, in your opinion it is fine to promote a scam if you don't operate it yourself ?

Ratbastard

Merit: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:08:04 PM

So, in your opinion it is fine to promote a scam if you don't operate it yourself ?

I would definitely be upset if they use my name and reputation to scam others and steal from investors. I don’t see Godfrey publicly denounce any of these project that used his name to steal from investors, instead he attacks the individual investors who dares to speak out about loosing their money. And in the case of Keplertek there is no doubt he is involved deeper than just a so called advisor, he even played admin in their Telegram. Here are some of their antics, and examples of how they speak to investors  https://imgur.com/user/27792BugShaper
CoinClarity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 06:45:28 AM

Yes. If you don't know its a scam, then sure. I personally would never touch a project like Keplertek but that didn't stop plenty of investors from getting duped by it. Are they all scam promoters as well?

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:03:18 AM

Yes. If you don't know its a scam, then sure. I personally would never touch a project like Keplertek but that didn't stop plenty of investors from getting duped by it. Are they all scam promoters as well?

That's a weird point of view.
So.. you say i could start some scam promoting service today ? I mean.. i am a legendary, i could probably earn a few bucks by promoting scams.
And in the end i claim "well uh.. didn't know its scam, sorry bruh" ?

I don't agree with that.

I will start a newbie warning flag against Wapinter, whenever i have time to gather all the information together.
This is not the first scam ICO he was promoting.

If you promote something, you have to stand behind it. If it turns out to be a scam.. you promoted a scam. As easy as that.

CoinClarity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:29:01 AM
Merited by Wapinter (5)

That's a weird point of view.
So.. you say i could start some scam promoting service today ? I mean.. i am a legendary, i could probably earn a few bucks by promoting scams.
And in the end i claim "well uh.. didn't know its scam, sorry bruh" ?

I don't agree with that.

I will start a newbie warning flag against Wapinter, whenever i have time to gather all the information together.
This is not the first scam ICO he was promoting.

If you promote something, you have to stand behind it. If it turns out to be a scam.. you promoted a scam. As easy as that.

You completely avoided my question. Are the investors also scam promoters? How are they not supposed to know it was a scam yet a Bitcointalk bounty manager is? As a Legendary you are promoting a money laundering service, isn't that bad enough? Just because Chipmixer isn't a scam it doesn't mean they aren't helping scammers clean their dirty bitcoins. Who are you to judge when you are getting paid to promote them?

"If you promote something, you have to stand behind it."

That's not true at all. Wapinter dissociated himself from Kepler a long time ago. I suggest you read up on the matter before rushing to judgment. Blaming him for what happened makes about as much sense as blaming the investors.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:51:32 AM

You completely avoided my question. Are the investors also scam promoters?

Huh ?
Investing money is not the same as running around telling everyone how great the project is.

So.. if they just invested money, no.
If they however created threads in forums and tried to convince others to buy into it, then yes.

How are they not supposed to know it was a scam yet a Bitcointalk bounty manager is?

People investing in ICOs are stupid.
Wapinter did not just create a bounty, but he promoted their ICO with an ANN. He put his reputation behind this project.
He has to be sure of what kind of project he is promoting.

As a Legendary you are promoting a money laundering service, isn't that bad enough? Just because Chipmixer isn't a scam it doesn't mean they aren't helping scammers clean their dirty bitcoins.

Excuse me ?
A money laundering service ? No.
I am promoting a privacy based mixing service. This has nothing to do with money laundering, but with privacy for everybody.

Do you know what is helping scammers too ?  Medicine.
Shall we now stop producing and researching medicine, just because some scammer also get healthy again because of medicine ?

That's nonsense. Just because something is abused by a few, you can't just take it away from everybody.

"If you promote something, you have to stand behind it."

That's not true at all. Wapinter dissociated himself from Kepler a long time ago. I suggest you read up on the matter before rushing to judgment. Blaming him for what happened makes about as much sense as blaming the investors.

And still i see the ANN is up without any scam warning, not taken down or anything.
It still reads "We.." and "Our project..".

Doesn't seem like he truly disassociated himself from this scam project. Or what would be the reason to keep the ANN up instead of striking it through and marking it as a scam in a big bold red font ?

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:29:43 AM

And still i see the ANN is up without any scam warning, not taken down or anything.

Doesn't seem like he truly disassociated himself from this scam project. Or what would be the reason to keep the ANN up instead of striking it through and marking it as a scam in a big bold red font ?
[/quote]

You should ask Wapinter to place the appropriate warnings on his threads. I removed my flag of him in good faith, because he publicly admitted keplertek was a scam, and he had also been scammed by Giorgi Topuria and Wezglobal w.r.t. his payment . But he should have posted those warnings for his threads and Wezglobal if he wants to do the right thing 👍

CoinClarity (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:15:02 AM

You completely avoided my question. Are the investors also scam promoters?

Huh ?
Investing money is not the same as running around telling everyone how great the project is.

You're being willfully obtuse over the point that I was trying to make.

I don't have time to waste arguing with forum cops over semantics. Do what you feel you must. However, just know I spent at least a dozen hours researching this project, and you spent zero.

Just think before you write next time.

You should ask Wapinter to place the appropriate warnings on his threads. I removed my flag of him in good faith, because he publicly admitted keplertek was a scam, and he had also been scammed by Giorgi Topuria and Wezglobal w.r.t. his payment . But he should have posted those warnings for his threads and Wezglobal if he wants to do the right thing 👍

Thanks for this, and I agree.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:48:07 PM

When keplertek started off nobody knew they would scam investors and bounty hunters.How am I suppose to know what someone;s intention is?They run their ICO for the longest time and noone realized they are scammers because there were nothing doubtful but once they had money,they shown their true colors.
I was never a part of their team and even stopped managing their campaigns due to non payment.It has become a fashion on this forum to put all blame on bounty managers as if they have some extra super power to foresee the future and tell who would turn in to a scam and who wouldn't.
Every manager on this forum has promoted at least 1 ICO that later turned out to be a scam.Nobody do it knowingly

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:10:36 PM

When keplertek started off nobody knew they would scam investors and bounty hunters.How am I suppose to know what someone;s intention is?They run their ICO for the longest time and noone realized they are scammers because there were nothing doubtful but once they had money,they shown their true colors.
I was never a part of their team and even stopped managing their campaigns due to non payment.It has become a fashion on this forum to put all blame on bounty managers as if they have some extra super power to foresee the future and tell who would turn in to a scam and who wouldn't.
Every manager on this forum has promoted at least 1 ICO that later turned out to be a scam.Nobody do it knowingly

Thank you Wapinter for responding, I appreciate it👍 I was there and saw them scapegoat you, so I know where you are coming from.
So how’s about you you issue a scam warning on those threads ?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:02:44 PM

Thank you Wapinter for responding, I appreciate it👍 I was there and saw them scapegoat you, so I know where you are coming from.
I have already done it buddy

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:54:33 AM

[/quote]
I have already done it buddy
[/quote]

Thanks 👍 for doing the right thing 🙏
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:59:31 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 01:31:22 AM by wiredideas

[/quote]

How the hell did we scammed Wapinter of his payment? This is so ridiculous lol. WEZGlobal is a community management group while wapinter is a bounty manager. How the hell can community managers scammed a bounty manager of his salary? Are you guys gone crazy now? Does community managers do the payroll now?  lol.  Listen guys, i'm not against what you are doing here but please research and ask the right people first before making statements that will have grave consequences to other party. Be responsible.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:45:55 PM

We have exposed it as a scam in the end of March Smiley
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: