Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II  (Read 8106 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:12:34 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 03:51:48 PM by ene1980

I'm sure Andy Ruiz and his team have good reasons related to rematch matches in Saudi Arabia.
Why are all the fights being focusing in middle east recently, there was a big UFC event if middle east recently and it was a big success and the boxing world is trying to cash in that opportunity i think because of these announcement. What i find amusing is that Saudi Arabia is building a stadium entirely for this match  Shocked. You cannot find these things anywhere in the world other than in the middle east.

Maybe during the first game andy Ruiz's body makes his stamina drained quickly or maybe there is another reason. looking at Andy's body which is currently lighter it seems I am sure his game will be much different from the first fight.
I was watching the fight live and i never felt that Andy Ruiz had stamina issues and i am looking forward to this rematch and if Anthony Joshua losses this one the hype train is derailed for good.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:44:13 AM

Why are all the fights being focusing in middle east recently, there was a big UFC event if middle east recently and it was a big success and the boxing world is trying to cash in that opportunity i think because of these announcement. What i find amusing is that Saudi Arabia is building a stadium entirely for this match  Shocked. You cannot find these things anywhere in the world other than in the middle east.
Which UFC event?

Andy Ruiz and his team held tough against a UK venue which Hearn confidently wanted but failed. Ruiz wanted the rematch in Mexico or the USA. These prompted Hearn to look for another venue that cannot give Andy a home advantage. At first, Ruiz and his team are also very hesitant on Saudi Arabia saying that it is not an open country and its friends and relatives may feel unsafe. Maybe Hearn's contract rematch is full of loopholes that allowed Andy Ruiz taking advantage like the UK venue and the additional money that Hearn once again gave in.   

On the other hand Saudi Arabia recently is staging more boxing fights. Maybe that World Boxing Super Series finals George Groves vs Callum Smith was a big success. Then followed past prime but still popular Amir Khan. There is also the possibility that those fights didn't do well financially for the kingdom but the goal might be to promote Saudi Arabia world wide on sports and other big events. Remember, the kingdom is planning to build a multi billion dollar gambling city in the desert. Taking AJ vs Ruiz rematch is another big fight in the kingdom's resume of events.

I was the fight live and i never felt that Andy Ruiz had stamina issues and i am looking forward to this rematch and if Anthony Joshua losses this one the hype train is derailed for good.
I agree. Actually Andy Ruiz has more experience lasting long rounds than AJ.

Latest news. Hearn said that AJ is 100% focus on this rematch. He is now sparring small chubby fighters. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But but...Andy is not chubby anymore? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My prediction is Andy Ruiz by stoppage. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:55:03 AM

Most probably he is pertaining to UFC 242: Nurmagomedov vs Poirier. Khabib won against his opponent by rear naked choke and remains unbeaten in his fighting record.
I was the fight live and i never felt that Andy Ruiz had stamina issues and i am looking forward to this rematch and if Anthony Joshua losses this one the hype train is derailed for good.

Latest news. Hearn said that AJ is 100% focus on this rematch. He is now sparring small chubby fighters. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But but...Andy is not chubby anymore? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hmm, I think Joshua already learned his lesson. For sure he will jow take Ruiz as his biggest threat of his career Grin. My faith is still for Joshua but if Ruiz beat him up once again then we all know who is now the real goat between two of them
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

Which UFC event?
Most probably he is pertaining to UFC 242: Nurmagomedov vs Poirier. Khabib won against his opponent by rear naked choke and remains unbeaten in his fighting record.

Yes, the Gulf states are very rich. And they are trying their best to become oil dependent as oil is not forever. They are investing a lot, be it tourism and finance.

Hmm, I think Joshua already learned his lesson. For sure he will jow take Ruiz as his biggest threat of his career Grin. My faith is still for Joshua but if Ruiz beat him up once again then we all know who is now the real goat between two of them

Thou shall not speak of the goat. Because there can be only one. Grin

Lineal > The Ring > WBA/WBC/IBF/WBO

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:05:31 AM

The defeat in the first fight did make me surprised because many who support Joshua. if in this rematch Joshua still can't beat Andy Ruiz I'm sure it will disrupt the AJ1 career going forward, and on the other hand it will further enhance to Andy Ruiz popularity.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 02:54:19 PM

The defeat in the first fight did make me surprised because many who support Joshua. if in this rematch Joshua still can't beat Andy Ruiz I'm sure it will disrupt the AJ1 career going forward, and on the other hand it will further enhance to Andy Ruiz popularity.
You're right with what you said and this is also the reason why I believed Joshua is the winner of the rematch because he has realized his mistake and he's so calculative and doesn't even let the rematch bother his emotion while Ruiz in the other hand was training to lose weight.

Saw the body transformation of Ruiz, can’t help but think he’s going to lose power. You can’t lose that much weight & define muscle to replace that weight in such a short period of time.

I got Joshua to win this by KO.
A lot of Ruiz supporters/fans don't know this before they are wow with the transformation which will affect his performance in the ring when he meets Joshua in the rematch.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:57:11 PM

You're right with what you said and this is also the reason why I believed Joshua is the winner of the rematch because he has realized his mistake and he's so calculative and doesn't even let the rematch bother his emotion while Ruiz in the other hand was training to lose weight.
It is hard to estimate now how Anthony Joshua will counter the fast hands of Andy Ruiz, even if Joshua underestimated him in the first fight it is very difficult to predict that he will be much equipped to take him on as Ruiz was much faster and Joshua was not having any defense for his fast hands and he quit in the corner which shows his weak heart and he will easily give up. If you think on a positive side we can think that he is smart enough to reduce the damage but his weakness is exposed, by 7 December 2019 we will get a concrete answer.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

~snip
Yes i was talking about UFC 242 which also took place in the Middle East.

My faith is still for Joshua but if Ruiz beat him up once again then we all know who is now the real goat between two of them
If Anthony Joshua win this fight then we will see a third fight, this time we have more talented heavyweights in a very long time and every fight is interesting.

The body transformation will be a major factor in the rematch and if he is not able to perform like he used to then we can have a conclusive answer because in the heavyweight division one shot can end the fight and if Ruiz is not able to move like he used to then he is going to sleep.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

It was just confirmed that the fight is going on December 7th in Saudi Arabia. Tons of huge fights comming on there. Khabib's next fight is in Abu Dabbi. Big moves in the fight game by the middle east...

Matchroom Sport has officially confirmed that the anticipated rematch between Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua will take place on December 7th in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

Eddie Hearn of Matchroom will hold a press conference this coming Monday in London, to discuss the details of the event.

The card is being called "Clash on The Dunes."

Who are you going with? I see Joshua actually showing up with some balls and focus that night and getting the job done to redeem himself, which will make the Wilder vs Joshua/Tyson vs Joshua fight relevant again.

As much as I want Andy to win again because he is such a likeable guy and a hardworker, I don't really see it. I mean if Ruiz knocks the fuck out Joshua's chin again then it's pretty much over, he should retire. I think he is aware of this fact and he isn't going to let this happen twice. I give Joshua an 8th round KO. But this is an extremely risky bet. Honeslty im not even sure if I want to get involved in this one. Ruiz can really pull it again. I want to see the odds before I make a decision.

Although I like Andy for his nature and past records, I am sure Joshua wont let any stone unturned in the rematch this time. Yes, Joshua would be all prepared to win back all that he lost to Andy and Andy must be aware of it. I am guessing 8th round K.O. too and indeed this rematch going to be exciting
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

It is hard to estimate now how Anthony Joshua will counter the fast hands of Andy Ruiz, even if Joshua underestimated him in the first fight it is very difficult to predict that he will be much equipped to take him on as Ruiz was much faster and Joshua was not having any defense for his fast hands and he quit in the corner which shows his weak heart and he will easily give up. If you think on a positive side we can think that he is smart enough to reduce the damage but his weakness is exposed, by 7 December 2019 we will get a concrete answer.
The deciding moment will happen after the last bell and whoever will win is deserving as both fighters have their own styles and since this a rematch
the much hunger boxers will be more aggressive to get the title. With how Joshua take the loss seriously momentum would be on his side though Ruiz in the other hands already have a good glimpse on how he will manage to change paces and never to allow Joshua to see the same style of fighting and make another surprise.
BChydro

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:54:23 PM

~snip
The deciding moment will happen after the last bell and whoever will win is deserving as both fighters have their own styles and since this a rematch
the much hunger boxers will be more aggressive to get the title. With how Joshua take the loss seriously momentum would be on his side though Ruiz in the other hands already have a good glimpse on how he will manage to change paces and never to allow Joshua to see the same style of fighting and make another surprise.
The way in which Anthony Joshua winning the rematch is by a knockout and i am not expecting him to go the distance and if it goes the distance it will favor Andy Ruiz as he is much technical in his approach and fast hands for a heavyweight, as mentioned earlier by some users his reduced weight might play a factor but Anthony Joshua is not famous for being a technical wizard, his power is his weapon and now he is facing elite level boxers and Ruiz was just the start and the rematch determines how his future will be.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:46:31 PM

I guess you don't calculate the time span of the fast hand of Ruiz because he's somehow slow to me and you mention Pacman to be fast I will agree with you.
You'll understand that it not difficult to predict who will actually the winner of the rematch between the two if you follow them well and watch their training improvement.

BChydro

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:11:14 PM

I guess you don't calculate the time span of the fast hand of Ruiz because he's somehow slow to me and you mention Pacman to be fast I will agree with you.
May be the hand speed of Andy Ruiz is slow to you as you are sitting in front of a high definition television and watching the fight in slow motion Tongue Please do not compare the hand speed of small kids with the big boys  Grin If you are aware you are comparing with a fighter who started fighting at 112 lb to the hand speed of a heavyweight fighter  Roll Eyes.

You'll understand that it not difficult to predict who will actually the winner of the rematch between the two if you follow them well and watch their training improvement.
If you can predict the fight result by just watching the training then you could have won many bets till now, a millionaire in the betting world luring the forum, cast your fight prediction at all times so that minions like us could make some money Tongue.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:07:15 AM

Which UFC event?

Andy Ruiz and his team held tough against a UK venue which Hearn confidently wanted but failed. Ruiz wanted the rematch in Mexico or the USA. These prompted Hearn to look for another venue that cannot give Andy a home advantage. At first, Ruiz and his team are also very hesitant on Saudi Arabia saying that it is not an open country and its friends and relatives may feel unsafe. Maybe Hearn's contract rematch is full of loopholes that allowed Andy Ruiz taking advantage like the UK venue and the additional money that Hearn once again gave in.    

On the other hand Saudi Arabia recently is staging more boxing fights. Maybe that World Boxing Super Series finals George Groves vs Callum Smith was a big success. Then followed past prime but still popular Amir Khan. There is also the possibility that those fights didn't do well financially for the kingdom but the goal might be to promote Saudi Arabia world wide on sports and other big events. Remember, the kingdom is planning to build a multi billion dollar gambling city in the desert. Taking AJ vs Ruiz rematch is another big fight in the kingdom's resume of events.

The event that had Khabib versus Dustin Poirier.

Also, I reckon Andy Ruiz should not change much in his regimen. The chubby Andy was what knocked out Anthony Joshua. He might lose power if he stops eating his doughnuts hehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1867

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:19:08 AM

Which UFC event?

The event that had Khabib versus Dustin Poirier.

Also, I reckon Andy Ruiz should not change much in his regimen. The chubby Andy was what knocked out Anthony Joshua. He might lose power if he stops eating his doughnuts hehehe.

Those donuts, tacos, and burritos must have been the dopes that made Andy won. 

Now I realized why Joshua did not ruthlessly punish Ruiz the way he should have done. Who is cruel enough to punish a cute pinkish chubby panda like Andy? He looks totally harmless with all those boobs and baby fats hanging around him. Those tattoos and goatee did not make him look like a bad boy actually. They made him more like a panda.

I'm all for Panda Ruiz in this fight!  Grin

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:18:02 AM

The entire GCC countries made money with oil and now they are turning their attention to tourism and hence they are inviting all these events, first they invited WWE and UFC and now Boxing, Pakistan is using UAE as their neutral ground to play cricket, when UFC was conducted in UAE they constructed an entire arena for the fight and now Saudi is doing that. It is a spectacle and you have to visit UAE to understand that but i am not that interested to visit Saudi as the rules gives you no freedom even for an expat.   
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

Now I realized why Joshua did not ruthlessly punish Ruiz the way he should have done. Who is cruel enough to punish a cute pinkish chubby panda like Andy? He looks totally harmless with all those boobs and baby fats hanging around him. Those tattoos and goatee did not make him look like a bad boy actually. They made him more like a panda.

Lol, I would rather see the same Ruiz in this fight, being the "Mexican Bean". But he seems to have lost a lot of that baby fat and chubbiness in him so this time Ruiz might punish Panda Ruiz.

No more tacos and burritos for him prior to the fight, he is lean, but it could back fire on him, just saying.
So let's see if Joshua will bring his A game to get his belt back.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:47:29 PM

Lol, I would rather see the same Ruiz in this fight, being the "Mexican Bean". But he seems to have lost a lot of that baby fat and chubbiness in him so this time Ruiz might punish Panda Ruiz.

No more tacos and burritos for him prior to the fight, he is lean, but it could back fire on him, just saying.
So let's see if Joshua will bring his A game to get his belt back.
Maybe his team is employing, a different strategy this time, because they know Joshua is employing a different strategy this time, they want to caught Joshua by surprised, Ruiz will be light but if he maintain that punching power then Joshua will be in big trouble, speed and power will overwhelm Joshua if he has that two, this is going to be very interesting, if we shall see a fight where it left off or we will another new fight.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BChydro

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:26:28 PM

Maybe his team is employing, a different strategy this time, because they know Joshua is employing a different strategy this time, they want to caught Joshua by surprised, Ruiz will be light but if he maintain that punching power then Joshua will be in big trouble, speed and power will overwhelm Joshua if he has that two, this is going to be very interesting, if we shall see a fight where it left off or we will another new fight.
May be these are all mental games to have an advantage over the opponent and when it comes to the fight i still give an advantage to Andy Ruiz when it comes to technical skills and in the heavyweight division everyone has the punching power and if you are caught you are going down, i see this fight Joshua showing some defensive skills and movement a lot and wait for the counter punch and there is no doubt both will be well prepared.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:38:34 PM

May be these are all mental games to have an advantage over the opponent and when it comes to the fight i still give an advantage to Andy Ruiz when it comes to technical skills and in the heavyweight division everyone has the punching power and if you are caught you are going down, i see this fight Joshua showing some defensive skills and movement a lot and wait for the counter punch and there is no doubt both will be well prepared.
Im aint really that convinced for that scenario and im not really that too confident to pick up Ruiz for this rematch.
He might have gone slimmer but we know that punching power would always be mainly affected if your body mass had reduced.
If the can able to maintain it up then theres still chance but if that reduced weight compromises its power and endurance
then thats the negative effect but somehow it do have some sort of advancement when it comes to speed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: