Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening now?  (Read 6453 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:17:26 AM

bitcoin dominance has correlation with altcoin price.and as we see it now , bitcoin dominance still above 68,9% .this is make cryptocurrency market unbalance now.much altcoin that not growing at all.investors and traders prefer buy and hold btc at this moment and it make altcoin price dumped.

Bitcoin dominance is too high in the market I think is not good for the development of altcoin. Investors will definitely divert their investment into bitcoin because it is more profitable. But I think in the long run, altcoin will still be able to grow because the market is unlikely to only depend on bitcoin
I also think so. The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically. Now, indeed, many have invested in bitcoin and its capitalization has grown very much. Everyone is waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin. It can really go up in the fourth quarter, and then the situation with altcoins, apparently, will continue for some time. Or bitcoin will stand still or fall, many will lose their patience and then the funds will be transferred to altcoins. It is also worth saying that altcoins are now developing faster than bitcoin, which means the situation will change many times more. In general, the interesting is yet to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:41:59 AM

This incident indicates the number of investor migrations to bitcoin, so that the bitcoin is swept upward alone without being followed by altcoin. it cannot be separated from investors who seek security protection in investing in cryptocurrency. but I believe that altcoin sessions will come later too

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:54:30 AM

No matter how high bitcoin price is, altcoin is only dump and pump scheme (not all altcoin but most of it) or only dump scheme because most of altcoin is scam. But if you luck you will earn high as duck in short time of moment.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:10:30 AM

It is really difficult to predict their prices when will altcoins will go up or following bitcoin to go up. Seems we are not yet alts season it will take many months to happen. Maybe because of IEO is trendy now, so I think the altcoins are affected because many investors investing now in IEOs, but I'm not sure.

I do not think we will even have any more alt seasons after the first and only one of 2017. Those were the crazy days when price was not even meaningful anymore (can you imagine free tokens that were airdropped even worth so much money?). Now people know there are no more easy gains and everyone is afraid to invest,,, but I could be wrong, maybe tokens are all so cyclical like Bitcoin and the rest of crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 07:20:41 AM

like you, i do not understand and no one will ever understand what is happening in any type of market.

but we do have  clues and hope that this crypto market is currently only on its infantry stage and today is the best day ever to invest in it. Just dont expect much from it and consider the money u invested already lose so when it does, it wont hurt so bad.

ALLAH 1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:36:12 AM

This time the fundamental of the altcoin depends on its product and bitcoin gives a little impact to the price of altcoin. As far as i know, this time the domination of bitcoin is increasing a lot. Because the investors become even smarter and they are holding the majority of their funds in the bitcoin form. Altcoin needs a lot of updates to make FOMO and the bull trend of bitcoin doesn't matter a lot.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 08:08:44 AM

Let me share my thoughts about this situation. In 2017 was ICO boom and this was a new model of investments. But now projects use another model for collecting funds. For that reason altcoins now not growing such like it was before.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:43:54 AM

hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.

The current condition is that when the price of bitcoin goes up against the dollar, the price of altcoin goes down against bitcoin. This causes the price of altcoin to stagnate and even fall against the US dollar. Current market conditions are still not good for many altcoins, and in my opinion you should not panic and sell at cheap prices.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:55:50 AM

Let me share my thoughts about this situation. In 2017 was ICO boom and this was a new model of investments. But now projects use another model for collecting funds. For that reason altcoins now not growing such like it was before.

I think, fundraising model through ICO or IEO will not affect the old altcoin price. Maybe right now the IEO model is good for preventing scam projects but the current condition of altcoin prices is still falling against US dollar while the price of bitcoin has gone up from $ 3,500 to $ 11k.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:34:48 AM

Due to the bear market people lost too much money on the altcoins. And the price of the altcoins based on fake projects has decreased significantly. So people lost their faith in altcoin. And another reason is the rise of IEO, due to the fact the ETH has not risen upto that mark which was expected. And the altcoin price depends so much on the ETH price. So over all the altcoin market have not find a way out to bring any bullish trend.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:37:52 AM

I think the main reason we don't see altcoins price go up when bitcoin price go up is because of stablecoins, instead of converting their bitcoins to altcoins they convert it to stablecoins to prevent losses.

Reifolg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:46:09 AM

Now it is happening as normally, moderate drops and grows. Anyway, I trully hope that McAfee was right about bitcoin  Grin
Black bro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:55:16 AM

What happens now is that all coins or altcoins go with the flow every year,In 2017, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin soared, if we compare this year,There are price movements from the beginning of last year and have great hopes that they will rise again later
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 08:02:16 AM

hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.

It's true that this is happening right now. But Inman to believe that, with time, everything will stabilize and investors will have no fear whatsoever of losing their money. I will just advice investors not to be discouraged with the fluctuations. It will become stable with time

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:24:36 AM

what is happening now is that the price of altcoin is decreasing while bitcoin is increasing, I don't know exactly why this is so, because as far as I know the price of altcoin will increase when the price of bitcoin rises.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:32:41 PM

what is happening now is that the price of altcoin is decreasing while bitcoin is increasing, I don't know exactly why this is so, because as far as I know the price of altcoin will increase when the price of bitcoin rises.
Nobody has explanation to it that much also, but from what I have observed so far based on how long I have also been in this cryptocurrency world, altcoins that you refer to as always increasing with bitcoin are those altcoins that are not too far away from altcoins, I mean those that we can still say they are on top 50 roll, I think they are basically the only coins that I have see always rising when bitcoin is rising which they are actually still behaving that way.

Most time that bitcoin has been rising, all these altcoins rises and also decreases when bitcoin decrease, but the other altcoins where I think majority of us have our money are the ones that are not rising at all and I am watching their reaction to the nest alts bull.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

It appears that the market cycle has changed, and the individuals are giving bitcoin much esteem. It implies that institutional brokers are likewise intrigued by bitcoin. Yet, this cycle might be adjusted. What's more, altcoins will have their chance to rise. I couldn't care less about it, yet I continue holding altcoins.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:25:09 PM

This is how the market works actually. It is totally unpredictable and you will never know what will happen. The possible reason the altcoin price went down is due to the rise of bitcoin. As soon as the price of bitcoin started to go up, other people realized this and then sold off their altcoins in order to invest on bitcoin. Thus the price of alt coin went down due to the huge dump and the price of bitcoin kept on going up. If you look carefully, you will see that the price of altcoin again started to recover. This is because people started to buy off their altcoins and this time in cheaper price thus making profit from both sides.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:27:13 PM

That's not it.Just in 2017 was the year of speculation,now the market has become more adult and investors do not invest their money at the first opportunity to upon hearing only the word ,,blockchain,,.Regarding prices,everything is very difficult.Personally, I do not care what the price of altcoins, regarding bitcoin.I have both bitcoin and altcoins and I keep everything long-term.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

It appears that the market cycle has changed, and the individuals are giving bitcoin much esteem. It implies that institutional brokers are likewise intrigued by bitcoin. Yet, this cycle might be adjusted. What's more, altcoins will have their chance to rise. I couldn't care less about it, yet I continue holding altcoins.
I'm optimistic about altcoins as they are my favorite investment since I was able to make good profit during the last bull run.
There is a change in the market because we are expecting that people will just transfer their money from BTC to altcoin and vise versa, but is not happening now, Bitcoin was only getting the attention and some solid and hype altcoin this year like BNB (the most consistent in altcoins market).

If there's no changes now, we just hope next year will be the altcoins season, and I'm certain BTC would not drop since halving is approaching.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████