Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening now?  (Read 6453 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

Well i am a little disappointed as well because in this current month i have expected bitcoin's price to be staying in the $9k - $10k range but right now it is in the $7.2k range but today i am seeing it as a opportunity to buy btc and altcoins. As of now we only have a little over a month left till the year ends and i am still hoping for btc price to go $10k or higher.
When the market is stagnant for months you should expect that the market will shake itself to have some movement, the price was not going further and i had an inclination that the price could drop so that it will accumulate the steam and go up further, we have seen these kind of market situation in the past and i expecting the same market situation this time too and for everyone who trust the market, you can consider this as an opportunity to invest and hold for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:05:19 AM

Interesting times that's what's happening. Btc is going down and pulling other coins with it, there's no coin in top50 which isn't red haha. Buy low sell high, remember? Cheesy

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:19:46 AM

Interesting times that's what's happening. Btc is going down and pulling other coins with it, there's no coin in top50 which isn't red haha. Buy low sell high, remember? Cheesy
Unfortunately you're right majority of coins now are in red status because of bitcoin, alts are following btc and this is happening for few days already.

Well if btc recover some alts are pulling up too so instead of wondering what seems to be the reason of why market is declining better buy btc and alts. Thats what we can do if the price is cheap, take advantage the market.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:37:47 PM

Unfortunately you're right majority of coins now are in red status because of bitcoin, alts are following btc and this is happening for few days already.

An interesting situation is right now. The price of Bitcoin has fallen to $6600 and is starting to rebuild. If we see a 10% or more increase today, it means that the upward trend may start, but if the price does not break $7400 today, it is very likely that the price will continue to fall.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

No one knows why alcoin is not affected by BTC anymore so BTC is very strong in the top line and alcoin is still going down even though BTC has increased. is it possible that bitcoin is a very good coin to invest in or maybe this is yes does anyone want to add?
But definitely i think altcoins price will depend on the Bitcoin price movement. Now you can check the coinmarketcap and see the bitcoin price how much dumping and whole market are badly affected in the short time. Obviously BTC dominating in the market because it's the top coin in the crypto space.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

Nothing is happening at all. Altcoins are silent and if there are some news, they are likely falling even deeper. BTC dominance is now the most important factor, and I am attending to sell alts and buy more Bitcoins, because it is not even funny anymore.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:56:13 AM

Nothing is happening at all. Altcoins are silent and if there are some news, they are likely falling even deeper. BTC dominance is now the most important factor, and I am attending to sell alts and buy more Bitcoins, because it is not even funny anymore.
While it is true that the market of altcoins is not showing any kind of positive movement at the same time if I was holding good altcoins I will probably not choose this moment to sell my altcoins in exchange for bitcoin.

The bitcoin dominance is simply too high and at some point it will have to go down a little bit and if you sell now your coins it is likely that you are going to regret it when during the next months the price of altcoins begins to recover a little bit against bitcoin.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:28:58 AM

I think what is happening now is very normal, this is all included in their cryptocurrency regulations. Every year there is a cycle of ups and downs so fast. In the last few weeks the price of BTC has begun to rise while altcoin is still dumping. I am sure this will not last long. back and stable as before, so we wait for the process

We should always wait for the market to recover the altcoin but this cycle will repeat again and again. To become stable it will take time to recover the altcoin prices, but bitcoin is fluctuating hugely it is impossible for us to predict the prices when the altcoin prices will recover.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:16:11 AM

I think what is happening now is very normal, this is all included in their cryptocurrency regulations. Every year there is a cycle of ups and downs so fast. In the last few weeks the price of BTC has begun to rise while altcoin is still dumping. I am sure this will not last long. back and stable as before, so we wait for the process
Waiting and patience are safe solutions for many investors but if you are looking for a new investment opportunity, this time will be very good because hundreds of coins are at very cheap prices and are very suitable for profit. However, you need to spend some time to research because any investment will be risky if you are not careful. This year the market is still in a downtrend and could get worse by 2020.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:09:47 PM

While it is true that the market of altcoins is not showing any kind of positive movement at the same time if I was holding good altcoins I will probably not choose this moment to sell my altcoins in exchange for bitcoin.

The bitcoin dominance is simply too high and at some point it will have to go down a little bit and if you sell now your coins it is likely that you are going to regret it when during the next months the price of altcoins begins to recover a little bit against bitcoin.

Yes,,, same here. I do feel a little "sad" when I see my holdings drop but I always remind myself that actually I am STILL in profit after all these years, since I am a long term holder.

It was actually only those stupid alts I tried to speculate on that I am in loss:)

So my lesson is always learned. Now I simply do not invest and speculate. I hold what I always have held!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:05:17 AM

Yes,,, same here. I do feel a little "sad" when I see my holdings drop but I always remind myself that actually I am STILL in profit after all these years, since I am a long term holder.

It was actually only those stupid alts I tried to speculate on that I am in loss:)

So my lesson is always learned. Now I simply do not invest and speculate. I hold what I always have held!

Quick profit and sudden Loss is a part of trading in Cryptocurrency as i learn from my quick loss last year ! but other side i got some profit and loss still not recover yet ! so we are on same queue !
 "Invest what you can bear to lose ! "

Thanks

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:21:25 AM

We should always wait for the market to recover the altcoin but this cycle will repeat again and again. To become stable it will take time to recover the altcoin prices, but bitcoin is fluctuating hugely it is impossible for us to predict the prices when the altcoin prices will recover.

I still dont get it why people are so sure that cycle will repeat again and again.
yes i know that in the last time, cycle always repeats again, but it doesnt mean that will happen again in the future
I mean, there is must a reason why it should happen again. the reason is what must we know
it is important, so people dont just invest in crypto and wait. But know the good strategy to invest in crypto
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:43:45 AM

I really can't provide a direct answer to this since I'm still not that good at understanding the crypto space. But one of the things that I've observed is that when bitcoin goes stable, it goes up and it may affect altcoins in a good way. When I entered the crypto space, it was 2017 and the altcoin-bitcoin direct proportion is happening and until 2018 up to present, there are a lot of changes that are hard to predict. Because of this, I just focus on investing in small alts that are good.

BartS

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:51:32 AM

Take those losses as a learning experience, what you are experiencing is something that most of us have gone through, the same happened to me years ago, I was really enthusiastic about an altcoin that I thought will become really profitable in the future and I invested my money in it thinking that it was a sure way to make easy profits.

You probably already know how that ended I lost a significant amount of the money that I invested but it was a very important lesson in my development as an investor.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:39:24 AM

Waiting and patience are safe solutions for many investors but if you are looking for a new investment opportunity, this time will be very good because hundreds of coins are at very cheap prices and are very suitable for profit. However, you need to spend some time to research because any investment will be risky if you are not careful. This year the market is still in a downtrend and could get worse by 2020.
but how long can you wait?it is easy to say waiting is the solution but can you take a year or more on keeping your coins?

if you are not ready in holding for years then stop advising such words.

better buy altcoins and take even 2-5% profit and be contented than holding for just a month then panicking if the price continue dropping.
Exture

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:33:45 AM

These days, a rise in the price of bitcoin has little or no significance on the altcoins, it seems  the graph of correlation has changed. I have read many articles on this new trend but I have not come across any logical explanation on it. This is killing the confidence of most people who wish to hodl in altcoins.

You are right ! indeed the price of bitcoin today has risen slightly.
but I am optimistic that in 2020 bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 as it did at the end of 2017.
that's my hope.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:28:39 AM

An interesting situation is right now. The price of Bitcoin has fallen to $6600 and is starting to rebuild. If we see a 10% or more increase today, it means that the upward trend may start, but if the price does not break $7400 today, it is very likely that the price will continue to fall.
The price of btc managed to recover up to $7500 recently but now it is down again to $7200, somehow this is not a bad scenario because the price is showing improvement. Alts on the other side are still down I think this will continue until there's no good news circulating to affect the price of crypto as a whole.

For us holders its better not to focus on the current price of our coins but instead look forward for the future because there's more room for development, who knows next year will be good for crypto.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:43:10 AM

For us holders its better not to focus on the current price of our coins but instead look forward for the future because there's more room for development, who knows next year will be good for crypto.

True, we better keep our faith high while we are holding and wait until the market is stable to recover fully.
Price movement is not stable yet, suddenly it will pump high and slowly it will start to dump, this isn't what we are expecting and like to see, therefore its not our time to sell yet as holders should follow the principle in crypto which is to HODL, if we do that effectively then that proves we really are a real holder.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
BartS

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:32:22 AM

but how long can you wait?it is easy to say waiting is the solution but can you take a year or more on keeping your coins?

if you are not ready in holding for years then stop advising such words.

better buy altcoins and take even 2-5% profit and be contented than holding for just a month then panicking if the price continue dropping.
And that is the hardest part of such strategy, everyone talks as if holding your coins is the easiest thing in the world and that is not true, holding your coins is very difficult and requires great discipline and knowing very well what are your goals for your coins.

And in order to get the desired results you have to wait for years and sometimes that is not enough, just look at all of those that have been holding altcoins during the last two years, they are having significant losses and in the best scenario they are barely breaking even.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: