Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
banipunz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:54:32 AM

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.

Already now you can buy tokens directly, without going through the exchange identification (KYC). You only need to enter your ETH address, indicate the number of tokens and choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin).

Okay. now it will be as convenient as possible. especially since you already have a working business which is also very important to me. The project continues its development.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elm0P2

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:55:32 AM

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.

now you can buy tokens and not pass identity verification. This is important. But in the future it will be possible to pay for the services of the company.
gunpal5

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:02:27 AM

through your telegram bot will also be possible to make calls?
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:03:37 AM

the team showed good results and I am glad that we see something worthwhile now. This is very important because there are a lot of scams in the crypto market.
darkware

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:06:18 PM

This will work in places where there is no Internet coverage and there is only GSM connection
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:07:18 PM

Already now you can buy tokens directly, without going through the exchange identification (KYC). You only need to enter your ETH address, indicate the number of tokens and choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin).

I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity. I will continue to monitor how it all works further. now development pleases me.
hornet77730

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:08:26 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works, but it seems to me that there is a huge future as encrypted calls it will be really in demand around the world.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:20:05 PM

Yes of course. You can log in to our telegram bot and start calling all over the world!

📡  ▬▬▬▬▬   IRBIS NETWORK   ▬▬▬▬▬  📡
Decentralized Telecommunications Network
Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
banipunz

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:16:14 PM

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.

Yes, I am glad that the project will be able to scale so quickly. Since it is important for investors to understand that the tokens will be in high demand.

it is too early to draw conclusions and I think for the production of their own smartphones will need to attract huge funds. so I think everything will depend on the activity of investors.
Elm0P2

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:18:41 PM

currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone.

That is, the owners of these smartphones will be able to use your software now?

It's very interesting it's all because now it is most important to have a secure smartphone. The threat of hackers is growing every day.

Hackers broke into many crypto exchanges and withdrew millions of dollars. So security is becoming increasingly important.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:23:16 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 05:54:52 PM by mprep

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.

Yes, I am glad that the project will be able to scale so quickly. Since it is important for investors to understand that the tokens will be in high demand.

it is too early to draw conclusions and I think for the production of their own smartphones will need to attract huge funds. so I think everything will depend on the activity of investors.

For us, this is not a paramount task. We are working on a decentralized telecommunications network that will enable people to communicate securely, anonymously and without censorship by market monopolists.

It's very interesting it's all because now it is most important to have a secure smartphone. The threat of hackers is growing every day.

Hackers broke into many crypto exchanges and withdrew millions of dollars. So security is becoming increasingly important.

In the news, there is often a problem when they fake SIM cards and withdraw money from accounts. Operators cannot close this problem and people experience problems. You cannot make duplicates with our SIM cards and they are not hacked by hackers.

Secure GSM  •  Telegram bot for Secure Calls  •  Secure VoIP  •  SIMX – cryptosim
gunpal5

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:29:30 PM

why are tariffs so expensive ? Will this be revised in any way in the future ? $ 300 is too expensive for me.
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

Yes of course. You can log in to our telegram bot and start calling all over the world!

tested the bot works just fine, although the rates are too high for me.
darkware

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:11:25 AM

I am willing to invest in the project as they already have a working business in the crypto market is rare. Let's see how it all will work in practice.
irbisnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 08:27:23 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 05:54:27 PM by mprep

tested the bot works just fine, although the rates are too high for me.

When you purchase a subscription, you get tariffs in all directions at cost, without extra charges. In which direction have you made the call?

I am willing to invest in the project as they already have a working business in the crypto market is rare. Let's see how it all will work in practice.

To purchase IBS tokens, you need to click on the link:

https://sctelecom.org/direct-ibs-order/en

1) Enter your Ethereum address* (ERC-20);
2) Enter the amount of payment ($);
3) Choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin);
4) Make a payment;
5) After we receive payment, we will send IBS tokens to your Ethereum address.

* Please enter the wallet number correctly!

gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:20:07 AM

In the news, there is often a problem when they fake SIM cards and withdraw money from accounts. Operators cannot close this problem and people experience problems. You cannot make duplicates with our SIM cards and they are not hacked by hackers.

Yes, this is a very important question for me and I think it will be really in demand from the user.
hornet77730

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:19:33 AM

do you plan to launch a referral program to attract users to your services?
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:24:56 AM

Okay. now it will be as convenient as possible. especially since you already have a working business which is also very important to me. The project continues its development.

the fact that the project will work all over the world it will be really cool. Since we understand that tokens will be really in demand.
frankfm

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:25:17 PM

you can test this feature right now, but I don't really see how it's going to be any different than viber, which will also allow you to make calls all over the world.
hamzaarkha

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:28:12 PM

why are tariffs so expensive ? Will this be revised in any way in the future ? $ 300 is too expensive for me.

you can make a tariff for yourself in the tariff designer. So every user will make a decision for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: