Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡  (Read 1896 times)
xlenon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:32:03 PM

the project looks just fine. I think this is a good business and then the use of blockchain technology here is justified. Although if there are other payment methods other than tokens. that would be cool.

they now have other payment methods that are quite convenient to use and do not understand what will be achieved by the use of tokens
alaa92

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:31:27 PM

I don't really understand. users will have to install special routers and receive a reward for it? When will it be possible?

I'm wondering the same thing. I read about it on the website. Maybe I'll use it to generate passive income.
xprotocols

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your own equipment in each country in order to build your own network ?

I think it takes billions of dollars and I think the company should use encryption and that would be their specialty.
Scorpioners

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:14:23 PM

do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?

you will need to wait until the service is started.They have 4 working services now and it's really cool.
yepaingoo

Activity: 10

MMM is first step to goal

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:39:34 AM

Great idea. I've never seen anything like it before. And you will not have competitors and it's cool. I will buy tokens for me.

I don't know when it will be listed on the exchanges and on which exchanges will be listing. This is one of the important points for investors who will buy tokens in the early stages.

MMM Global is best place to make money easily.
aleks1723

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 08:01:16 AM

I see that the project has received high marks and has publications in the top media it is of course very important. But even more, than it is already a working business.

Yes, now it all looks great but not the fact that users and businesses will use tokens as a means of payment.
aleks1723

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

I also now use their services. But I think if there was a client application for PC as Skype it would be more convenient.

They want to implement their smartphone with special software. So I haven't heard anything about the client application. But I will follow the news from the team.
White Ketchup

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

I don't really understand. users will have to install special routers and receive a reward for it? When will it be possible?

I'm wondering the same thing. I read about it on the website. Maybe I'll use it to generate passive income.

There is too little information about it. I do not understand what will be the cost of this equipment and what reward can be obtained.
calhoun

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:33:50 PM

do I understand correctly that the team is developing VPN on blockchain. ? what will be the cost of such services ?

you will need to wait until the service is started.They have 4 working services now and it's really cool.

In this regard, it is one of the best projects. Since in this forum we usually see startups that do not even have working prototypes.
Esakkimuthu

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:01:45 PM

I don't really understand the smartphone will be released anyway or will it depend on the amount of investment? What is the soft cap for a smartphone to be released?
Superman276

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:32:55 PM

do you plan to obtain licenses in the future to install your own equipment in each country in order to build your own network ?

I think it takes billions of dollars and I think the company should use encryption and that would be their specialty.

I understand the team already has a business plan. And the fact that they already have software that makes money is really cool. It can be concluded that the tokens will be in demand.
aryobaz

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:05:41 PM

I was also really interested in and I'll wait for more information from the team about this.
BulletIron

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

Hi there! Tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to get some tokens that I can use for communication services. Wink
issamxml

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:02:34 PM

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?

You can read the white paper. I have not yet seen information about the receipt of dividends. But the fact that the tokens will be in demand is a fact.
azimbhuiyan

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:34:09 PM

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.

I also already bought tokens for me and now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I think that in the long term it will be possible to get a very good income.
travis011688

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:42:35 AM

Hi there! Tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to get some tokens that I can use for communication services. Wink

So far I haven't seen any announcements about it. But I already bought tokens for me... I will monitor the growth of the project.
Rehyl

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:30:02 AM

what exactly do you offer to investors? Will there be any dividends or something like that? Where can I read more about the economic model?

You can read the white paper. I have not yet seen information about the receipt of dividends. But the fact that the tokens will be in demand is a fact.

I don't think there will be any dividends and we will just have to wait for the flight to the moon. And the demand for tokens should be enormous.
gsmgwapo

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:25:07 AM

I don't think there will be any dividends and we will just have to wait for the flight to the moon. And the demand for tokens should be enormous.
KingSpycrab

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:19:24 AM

I already ordered a SIM card for me. But the problem is I don't use international calls. And more precisely I do this very rarely. tell me if there are tariffs for each country. ?

tariffs in every country I have not heard and they want a global project with convenient international calls.

if you use telegram bot that the rates will be different for each country and you will be most convenient to use.

I also tested this project for me and it all looks quite in demand. I'm just about to buy some tokens.

I also already bought tokens for me and now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I think that in the long term it will be possible to get a very good income.

I think that all the same, it will be important to understand that all services are running. In this case, it will be able to provide maximum demand for these tokens.
emrancba

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

I don't really understand the smartphone will be released anyway or will it depend on the amount of investment? What is the soft cap for a smartphone to be released?

It seems to me that for the release of the smartphone and even the development of such software will need a lot of money that is quite difficult to attract in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: