Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7929 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:33:06 PM

investment does not have to wait long or short because it depends on our investment target. how much profit we want to get. and if indeed in the near future it has certainly been we do not have to wait long. but in some cases aspects of investment other than crypto do require time to be able to benefit
in the real world, investment returns are coming only after years of expectation. the only cryptocurrency makes a profit in a short time. but also the risks of cryptocurrency investments are much higher

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

I think that there are 2 different types of investors, they are the ones who are after profits/ROI, while others are in it for the technology/project long-term development. I've read somewhere that the trait of every good investor is patience, and I read that all of this project's strategic investors extended their lock-up until 2020 for the project development. Those decisions will surely benefit the coin in the long-term. But yet, I can't blame investors who want to get results fast.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

if you want a crypto investment that is profitable and with a good price in the market, follow the IEO exchange like binance and other exchanges.  choose a good project and need to see what the project's goals are.  many successful projects like Harmony have decided to end the bounty early because the target has been reached.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:44:59 PM

agree with you, but there is a different with investing and trading, investing need more time to take profit its not do for shortime.
trading can do for shortime, whenever you think you already get profit you can sell it.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:51:29 PM

The investors should have a goal as to the amount which he'll love to cash out on his investment. The Cryptocurrency industry is volatile and its possible the amount is achieved in few days or months. The most important strategy as long as investment is concerned is that the coin should not be sold at a loss, only when the team has abandoned the project.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:44:06 PM

I think selling right above your investment capital is just an investment strategy for day traders. Long term investors dont really care about the market conditions at present time because they hope that the market will surely grow in the near future, especially when the coin has a use case.

arnefrie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:55:05 PM

Evening there everyone. And do you guys only consider investing these days? How about also using other strategies as well?
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:25:20 PM

Evening there everyone. And do you guys only consider investing these days? How about also using other strategies as well?

Greetings mate. What exactly do you mean by different strategies? Sorry, I don't fully get your question
arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:26:13 PM

Greetings mate. What exactly do you mean by different strategies? Sorry, I don't fully get your question

I mean, for example, do you consider trading, holding or, let's say, mining? Or only investing? Cause in my opinion, other options are also interesting as well
vanimis

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:33:34 PM

I mean, for example, do you consider trading, holding or, let's say, mining? Or only investing? Cause in my opinion, other options are also interesting as well

Oh yes, of course. These 3 are indeed very interesting as well. But in my opinion, requires higher experience and more knowledge
arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:34:05 PM

Oh yes, of course. These 3 are indeed very interesting as well. But in my opinion, requires higher experience and more knowledge

Absolutely agree with you on that. And have you ever tried mining on your own, for example?
vanimis

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:13:43 PM

Absolutely agree with you on that. And have you ever tried mining on your own, for example?

Yes, of course. And that's why I am sating that is requires much experience. Cause costs matter, equipment matters
arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:14:07 PM

Yes, of course. And that's why I am sating that is requires much experience. Cause costs matter, equipment matters

And how did you choose the equipment? Can you share please?
vanimis

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:24:50 PM

And how did you choose the equipment? Can you share please?

Sure, of course. I was choosing on Asicequipment com - they guys are having a truly wide range of devices available for almost any scale of budget. So have a look at what they are having
arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

Sure, of course. I was choosing on Globemining com - they guys are having a truly wide range of devices available for almost any scale of budget. So have a look at what they are having

Sure, will do! Any particular devices you can recommend me to have a look at? From your own experience
vanimis

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:34:12 PM

Sure, will do! Any particular devices you can recommend me to have a look at? From your own experience

My own favorite is Antiminer S17, but of course, better have a look at all the devices to choose the one that suits you better
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:34:57 PM

agree with you, but there is a different with investing and trading, investing need more time to take profit its not do for shortime.
trading can do for shortime, whenever you think you already get profit you can sell it.
both of them has differences and similarity.from time side, usually investing will need long time and it will need our patience to see our investment value growth.this is not easy job if we haven't any good mental and emotion.and trading has the samething too, in my opinion trading has more risk due its volatility very extrem in each day,
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:34:37 AM

I applied the investment in 2 ways. the main one with the target value and the second for saving and a long period of time so this can distinguish the target of how long we invest. I expect this and more organized when investing and also not too dizzy when declining assets,because of the differences and also the correct selection of digital assets

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:41:06 AM

You are right, I do not think that all investments must be made in the long term, there are many coins whose prices move up quickly, one of them is like BTC going up and down in a short time, you can see it on the charts on every exchange and examine how the movement prices go up and down.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 08:11:59 AM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

Investment is actually different from trading. There at long term investments as well as long term investments. However, th  motivaing goal of every investor is to make profit. In trading, it has to be a calculated one for an individual to be able to have maximal profit. You can buy less and sell more and make alot of profit by so doing and never be in a haste to sell when you see prices dropping. You never can tell what will haopen the next moment.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: