Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7926 times)
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:49:15 PM

Hey. I cannot say for everyone, but I can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Your strategy looks rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:51:32 PM

Your strategy looks rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

Nope, I couldn't say that there are many. One of the most advanced these days is ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing
witbla

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:55:20 PM

Nope, I couldn't say that there are many. One of the most advanced these days is ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing

That sounds interesting and you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation
hwteeer

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:57:36 PM

That sounds interesting and you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation

That's true, you are right. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar
witbla

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:02:00 PM

That's true, you are right. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar

It became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold
hwteeer

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

It became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold

Sure. And share your thoughts afterwards, curious to know
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:53:50 PM

Personally, I believe that investing is the best way to get benefits. But since the market is now experiencing a slight increase in the price of all large coins. From this it follows that you need to be patient and wait for a more favorable moment for the sale of your coins. Investing is considered the most profitable way to make a good profit.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 09:12:07 PM

Investment duration depends on the type of investment practices you have mastered.

Short term gain
long term gains

Quick buy/sell gains.
whichever pattern of investment you have, master it and use it wisely.
always do your own research
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:29:08 PM

It's definitely true that investments don't always have to be for the longer term, but a lot of newer investors tend to make a large number of mistakes that eventually compound and become bigger over the short term as you make multiple trades in a short amount of time that can lead to large losses. Try both with either a demo account or smaller amount of money that you can afford to lose and find what you're more comfortable with, and build experience and knowledge off that.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:10:25 PM

What do you say there is a point, to get profit from trading enough to sell it when the price is up, for me it is not necessary to wait long, because currently if it wait long then the price of the coin will drop quickly. To minimize losses, this is precisely the right way. Even though we get a little profit. But maybe everyone has their own perspectives, so they are investing in the long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:25:14 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

You're correct but you have forgets to mentioned that, short-term investment in cryptocurrency cannot yield the investor or investors little or nothing in return. Seeing your coins above your bought price doesn't make you to take profits at all time, remember when there is a downtrend on the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I believe that, going with a long-term investment in cryptocurrency will be the only true way to  make good and decent profits at the end. Am a long-term holder and Bitcoin and others have not disappointed me since and not even now. Long-term hold give long-term profits.

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:49:13 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

You're correct but you have forgets to mentioned that, short-term investment in cryptocurrency cannot yield the investor or investors little or nothing in return. Seeing your coins above your bought price doesn't make you to take profits at all time, remember when there is a downtrend on the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I believe that, going with a long-term investment in cryptocurrency will be the only true way to  make good and decent profits at the end. Am a long-term holder and Bitcoin and others have not disappointed me since and not even now. Long-term hold give long-term profits.
To allow myself long-term investments in cryptocurrency, I think that we need to continue to be on the pulse of events in this area. But also have financial independence, have foreign exchange reserves in a crisis.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████