Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7929 times)
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:53:43 PM

Yeah, investing doesn't have to wait so long, that's why there is a thing called short term investments. If you see that the price has gone up more that your initial buying price, you can decide to sell, at least, you would have made something from the investment. But if you really want large profits, then you should be willing to wait for a much longer time before you can cash out. This is how it really works.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

In the event that you are investing in cryptocurrencies as long as possible, you need to stand by quietly until the costs go up so you can sell your held coins for a decent benefit. Yet, in the event that you re investing for exchanging, the hazard is higher, yet the potential gaining is additionally higher for the time being.
It is best to invest in existing projects that are already good and has a good potential for growth.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 11:02:10 PM

My goal is to have an investment that pays out for as long as possible. I like to receive funds every now and again or as I see fit and it is always nice to know there will always be some thereafter breaking even. You need to take the time and skill to carefully select the way you want to invest and eventually the investment dries up it will not go on forever(as far as coin investments go) if you invested in say someone's business then it can go on for as long as that business lives.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:07:09 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.
Everyone has different strategies, everyone should invest for the period that he sees fit.

if you don't do that, you will starve!
This will only happen to stupid people who make investments their main earnings.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:55:33 PM

Currently seeing a market is difficult to guess I prefer to trade in short term, buy at cheap prices and when it rises sell it, with only taking a small profit, I don't want to take too much profit because it will lose as I have experienced before that, I lost a lot of money because greedy

For short term trading I think it needs a lot of be careful as quick decision taking can make us suffer lose, that’s why make plan to invest or trade for long term, short term holding gives us low profit than long term, it is nice to see that you are not greedy by nature and in cryptocurrencies those people who are not greedy gets fast and safe profit.

of course everyone already knows, for those who use short-term trading strategies are certainly able to provide a little profit, especially facing the current market situation, it is difficult to get big profits because market price movements tend to be more stable and need patience to be able to make profits

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:40:33 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

It is not investing, it is trading. In investing, you should have a lot of patience in order to earn profit. I am a trader and not a investor, I using price appreciatiation in order to grow my capital.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:35:12 AM

Investing without to wait long is available but just getting few profit under 5% or 10%, by investing in daily day we faced less risk with our money and could take profit every day.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:01:56 AM

Currently seeing a market is difficult to guess I prefer to trade in short term, buy at cheap prices and when it rises sell it, with only taking a small profit, I don't want to take too much profit because it will lose as I have experienced before that, I lost a lot of money because greedy

For short term trading I think it needs a lot of be careful as quick decision taking can make us suffer lose, that’s why make plan to invest or trade for long term, short term holding gives us low profit than long term, it is nice to see that you are not greedy by nature and in cryptocurrencies those people who are not greedy gets fast and safe profit.

of course everyone already knows, for those who use short-term trading strategies are certainly able to provide a little profit, especially facing the current market situation, it is difficult to get big profits because market price movements tend to be more stable and need patience to be able to make profits

In my opinion, it is better for the short term to get a more stable profit compared to the long term trade. Now it is still prone to fall for the price of altcoin,

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:09:23 AM

Investing without to wait long is available but just getting few profit under 5% or 10%, by investing in daily day we faced less risk with our money and could take profit every day.
Small profits are not a problem for investors, as long as their money can be kept safe, because even a long wait there is no guarantee it will be able to make a big profit, so it is better to get a small profit every day with a small risk too, rather than waiting a long time for big profit, and the risk is also big.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:23:03 AM

If to speak about Bitcoin, you should not wait for a quick profit, it is a long process that requires patience and endurance, and I can say the same about many altcoins. If you immediately sell your coins, well, you should not expect good profit from this.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:24:24 AM

When you want a fast return, i means you're not investing but you're trading.
Investing is just like saving money for a long time and keep the money resist from inflation.
That means if you're invest 1000USD right now , in 5 years maybe it will become 1500USD, but it's still worth the same from 5 years ago.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:23:14 AM

It does on a not stable market, especially when it falls. Right now, crypto is falling and no investment will bring you profit in the nearest future. I prefer to wait, rather than waisting money again and again hoping for price increase.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:28:38 AM

That's right, the main function of investing in cryptocurrency is, of course, getting profit and we all want to get this profit as soon as possible, but in such a cryptocurrency market, you have to wait a lot longer, but even now you can get a profit, but not the one we are talking about we dream, so investing in cryptocurrency still makes a profit and will bring.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

I do not wait that much when i invest in something because the chance of going down if more likely. I invest, buy that asses and leave whenever I make the profit. You know what happened when people hodl in 2018 and lost %90 of their assets.

1881 - 193∞
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:34:48 AM

Investing without waiting too long depend on what kinds of investing we are joining, with investing money in ICO project innvestment we ahve waiting with long time because take about one or two months for every ICO project before listing on exchange market and have with higher or lower price.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 01:41:34 PM

as investors gains with use of supports on decision as might to work as referring use with funds on release to workon involvement with the investment projects from the offers as the developer presence on forum of business to connects of parties with field of arrange as the ico scheme of the crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

I don't totally agree to this. I mean, given the fact that the market situation is not yet fully stable, you should be more strategic with your investments and trades. You actually need to be patient and have perseverance if you really want to benefit to the fullest on what you're doing. Holding your crypto is not a bad thing most of the time, you are just after the greater profit you want to have that's why you put on effort on waiting on the best possible time.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:55:45 PM

Some people have specific goals even in long term investment. It is true that you could say it any time but not when the prices started to drop and you'd panicked. It is difficult to determine the "best" time to end your investment. The only thing matters is that you gain profit because after all, that is your general objective. But it also dares you to wait more, to see if the prices will change for the better in the next days. Every day is a gamble, a risk that every trader and investor here takes and I found it beautiful as an industry of hardworking people.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

That's a really good idea as long as you can earn then why not sell it so that you can have your money IF your profit was already there. That is good if that's your only source of income and you are badly needed money but if you have other sources. Then, much better if you'll just do the long term investment to earn a big profit. You should know that Bitcoin investment is not only in the short term, just like 2-3 weeks and then cut your profit. That's not as easy as that.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:20:04 PM

Holding is a popular phrase on crypto, but does not necessary it has to be long, but you should be patient and being in control of your emotions.  In investment you will never starve, if you know your priorities. How much will you invest and retain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: