Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your patience is being tested  (Read 5530 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:18:35 PM

Apart from trading i don't see any good firm of making money in crypto now, every single coins you invested in are not giving good return now and you might have to hold longer, if you decide to take out your money you are already in loss so you will be forced to hold your coins
Holding a coin for a long time also will not guarantee to be able to get a good profit, because everything we invest through coins today, is very dependent on good market conditions, because if the market conditions do not improve, it will also be difficult to get profits.
yep,holding will not always give us profits if market condition still the same with previous.its only applies if market could growth smoothly and day by day all crypto price improve.and vice versa if price keep down we should not hold,maybe day trading will give us profits and we could avoid floating minus for long time.its saver than just hold and hold but we didnt update newest condition in market,what actually happen.so we could decided ,will we hold or sell it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:19:55 PM

If indeed I really need money, then I will go into the market and sell it immediately no matter whether the price of the coin is rising or falling. But if my financial condition is good, then I will hold back until the price is a little more expensive. This is indeed not easy because they have to fight the fear of whether prices will fall further.

Likewise.

I've never hesitate to withdraw some of my bitcoin and altcoin whenever I need fiat, it's better than to go out to your room and rob someone for you to have something to feed yourself or your family (that's gross). We are working 'till 4 AM (sometimes) to have the financial support we need in our daily lives, we don't need to starve ourselves out just because you are thinking about your profits you could make in the long run, believe me, you should worry more about your health.

You can't take your money with you in your grave.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:33:07 PM

If you are a true trader you know how to deal with this situation in the market.

But I'm not very good at trading ..

But what I do is buy at the lowest price of the coin I hold. This way I can recover my losses and still make a profit in case the price goes up. Selling it while you are in the middle of losing is not a good idea. Because you will only lose more in case the price goes up.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

when patience is being tested,
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.

Another noob telling us to "hodl strong"  I think most people that trade know what a "weak hand" is at this point. Most of us got that lesson with our first dip into trading our early BTC haha.
The OP is another newbie that didn't even survive as long as his thread here, he hasent been online in 30+ days Tongue
Meanwhile those experienced traders, we just step over the body and keep on keeping on.... 
RIP

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:44:06 PM

At this moment selling now might result to loss as most coins bought earlier has gone down in price, so my advice is that, coins bought earlier should be held, because selling now will amount to loss, so this is the best time to hold and wait for it to get to your buying price or above., but one thing we have to do is always buying good coin ,with that even in dip, you will worry less.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:50:14 PM

At this moment selling now might result to loss as most coins bought earlier has gone down in price, so my advice is that, coins bought earlier should be held, because selling now will amount to loss, so this is the best time to hold and wait for it to get to your buying price or above., but one thing we have to do is always buying good coin ,with that even in dip, you will worry less.

That would be your greatest regret if you sell your coins/tokens now. Let's take it easy as there's a lot of investors out there just waiting for the good news before they will reinvest or invest. Patience is always a key to success but still it depends on which coin you are currently holding at. If your holdings team already run away then don't hope anymore and make it as a lesson from you, no need to wait and just move on, they will not come back anymore.
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:18:09 PM

This is a very critical situation for crypto lovers I think. To survive this situation some people is selling their shares at a low price which is not very wise. A clever person who know the nature of crypto world, never let this happen to them. Because, I believe that patience is the key to gain something from crypto world. So, be patient, lead a happy life.

maksa_w
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:36:52 PM

Lately, it has become more difficult to wait calmly and patiently. I try not to succumb to various temptations.
Sometimes I want to sell everything, but I keep holding

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:29:33 PM

This is exactly what I said to myself when I bought a token (don't wanna mention names) and the token price kept falling after it was listed, kept telling myself that I would be selling at a loss, that token was worth $0.01 when I bought it and I was debating with myself when it was at $0.005, I felt bad to lose 50% of my funds and I kept holding.. fast forward to today, that tokens has 4 zeros before any other digit and I am still holding, I am not holding now because I think it will do well again, I am holding now just out of stubbornness because the token is useless, what I am trying to say is that we should always know when to hold and when to sell and move on even if we are losing, don't hold out of stubbornness when you see the project sinking.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:10:33 AM

with the current market situation I don't dare to take risks, I only trade not holding back for the long term. take as much profit as possible even if it's a little because it will make you better understand the current market situation
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:27:32 PM

If you are a true trader you know how to deal with this situation in the market.

But I'm not very good at trading ..

But what I do is buy at the lowest price of the coin I hold. This way I can recover my losses and still make a profit in case the price goes up. Selling it while you are in the middle of losing is not a good idea. Because you will only lose more in case the price goes up.

Very clear from your words to continue patiently waiting for the price you want. Everyone will feel the learning to be persistent in seeing a good price the following year.
This is not the first time that the market is suffering a downfall. And honestly, the previous ones were far more terrifying than the present one. If bitcoin and potential altcoins were able to not only survive through them but set a mark of 20k dollars and so, this can happen again. In order to get the most out of digital currencies, the holder needs to keep his coins for long duration of time. Also, good times are about to come.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:55:37 PM

what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.
I was lost my patience when cryptocurrency was going to worst than worst. But I didn't sell my all token even any shitcoin. To take advantage from this condition, you can start mining or trading, when will bullrun start this process will make you worth.
the first concern arises when a dump occurs, and continues with a length of time that does not immediately change the situation. that's where our hesitation starts. at this time we must be able to think clearly to make decisions. Don't let panic overwhelm us. therefore patience must always be there until the price improves later

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:28:45 PM

Trading with other coins is the best way to keep bitcoins by holding it when the value is getting lower. Patience is really the key to success and the more we are tested with our patience,the more we are getting to success. Bitcoins value is volatile so if it goes down,it will rise again. That is the normal trend in the market that's why i am not too worried regarding bitcoins.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:52:22 PM

We have no control over the market's behaviours, only the huge contributors and investors can make it move. So all we have to do is wait for the market to recover from a downfall. It has happened before countless times already with long durations. Just make sure not to leave your coins in exchanges or better yet monitor its price.

Also patience can be sometimes a good and a bad thing. Before, I was too patient that the coins I had depreciated. If only I grabbed the opportunity just like how my colleagues did, I could have earned more. But I chose to be patient which led me to loss. See, patience can be both bad and good.

Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:15:46 PM

with the current market situation I don't dare to take risks, I only trade not holding back for the long term. take as much profit as possible even if it's a little because it will make you better understand the current market situation
better to play safe although its only small profits. Earning huge profits in recent condition was hard to achieved ,risk that we will face bigger than in day trading.accumulate small profits need our patience and only few people that able to do this.most of traders thinking huge profits could earn shortly,they forget market movement could not predicted and could change our profits become loss.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:00:28 PM

You are right, when the market conditions like this where the price may be said to experience ups and downs at vulnerable low prices this is where patience is tested. However, I think in every condition if we are good at using the moment, surely we can take advantage even if a little, but in a vulnerable time, we can take profits as often as possible even though the market has decreased prices. When we hold assets and we wait for prices to go back up and stabilize it is not good, behind all that we also have missed taking profit. Patience and analysis are important capital in the current conditions

Shallow Water
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:33:51 PM

when patience being tested, i learn more about cryptocurrency. im here not only for money, but also knowledge

so, it can make me smarter and wiser to make decision. it is a preparation to welcome next bull run

im sure in the next bull run, i can earn much money. bcz i have had much knowledge from learning

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:49:48 PM

better to play safe although its only small profits. Earning huge profits in recent condition was hard to achieved ,risk that we will face bigger than in day trading.accumulate small profits need our patience and only few people that able to do this.most of traders thinking huge profits could earn shortly,they forget market movement could not predicted and could change our profits become loss.
Every single one of us count. Every investor is important. No doubt the impact is directly proportional to the amount we hold but, a group of small investors is equal to one big whale. And for bitcoin, which is backbone of digital market, everyone is equal. Indeed market is recovering and the  pump season is about to come. Patience is required in order to not panic sell, but to buy more during dip.
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:39:10 PM

With the current price decline, we don't need to worry at all, because from the time cryptocurrency was introduced there has been a drastic price reduction several times, but in the end the price will rise again in line with the increase market demand, so, it's better if the current price decline we make it a good opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency and save it.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

There is no reason to worry at all. It is true that prices are down at the moment but it will pick up again with time. Being optimistic at such a time as this will do the mind a lot of good

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: