Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:33:38 PM

Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

So it's still possible to earn COS tokens on Photogrid? I thought it was only a temporary event they hosted for Photogrid users from Brazil?

I think its  going to be ongoing for a long time I guess since COS formed partnership with the photogrid company. Its going to serve both project in very beneficial manner.

I don't think a long term partnership will be healthy, as this should be an event that creates awareness and has a deadline. Making it a long term partnership wouldn't really positive affect the value of COS.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:40:43 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 11:14:13 PM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

Yeah. I like the idea too. They spiked up the interest in everybody when they announced that deal. And seeing someone earning over 600 dollars is going to boost everybody to do more.
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:18:03 PM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:37:24 PM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

Yeah. I like the idea too. They spiked up the interest in everybody when they announced that deal. And seeing someone earning over 600 dollars is going to boost everybody to do more.

They need to be proactive while the iron is hot.
Since the competition is very tough in social media, they need to explore all their facets to make this a popular platform among content creators.
Because right now, youtube is still the top platform on this field.
They have a long way to beat this giant.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:02:45 AM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:08:05 AM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.
okay!you might be right! reason behind choosing brazil for first event  we dont know so we only can suspect 🙂
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:25:29 AM

The project must have registered some success on its own before considering listing in such top and expensive exchange. At thesame time it must have gotten more attention due to the name tag of Binance. With the launching of mainnet soon we can be sure of better days for contentos
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:02:32 AM

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Has a nice ring to it, if it's anything like YouTube it'll surely experience high attraction from interested parties.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:19:27 AM

Has a nice ring to it, if it's anything like YouTube it'll surely experience high attraction from interested parties.

When I was checking article about their recent event, it was mentioned that during the Photigrid event they allowed user to send cos token if they liked the pictures. So I expect similar things at cos.tv as well.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:26:53 AM

okay!you might be right! reason behind choosing brazil for first event  we dont know so we only can suspect 🙂

Brazil might have most of the PhotoGrid users and this might be the reason they have chosen Brazil for event. But to gain popularity at other location/countries they have host such event in other parts of the world.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 09:00:21 AM

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:00:27 AM

Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

Awesome. I was about asking how I could store my COS earnings when I get them on different dApps. I guess with COS wallet, COS holders are responsible for protecting their PK. Linking same wallet to your Photogrid, LiveMe, Cheez account allows you to use COS earnings from one dApp on a different dApp. I’ll like to know how safe this is?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:07:05 AM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:22:21 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

Why they will change the tokens? Binance have invested money in this project and I don't see a reason to change token type.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:38:36 PM

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:08:59 PM

This is a remarkable achievement for contentos, I was thinking it was only integrated in photogrid, just getting to know that photogrid is only one, out of several platforms. I guess that explains why there was a huge pump on the value of the tokens. Contentos has always been a great investment choice.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:16:59 PM

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.

This is good way of keeping tokens in circulation. Cos.tv, PhotoGrid application and hope few more things will be there where people can use the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: