Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

Why they will change the tokens? Binance have invested money in this project and I don't see a reason to change token type.

At first, they started with an Ethereum based ERC20 token, then swapped completely to Binance chain (BEP2). And once they will release their mainnet, I assume they will have their own blockchain, which means there should be another token swap?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:11:42 PM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.

I'm not sure Brazil has that number of followers compared to other regions and lets not forget about the number of active users of the internet in a particular region as a yardstick to ascertain that but i do get your point that its based on assumption and not actually a fact, be that as it may, they've issued out a good head start in their launch into the crypto world
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:34:26 PM

Contentos is committed to empowering the content ecosystem through blockchain, Making possible and trying to provide a transparent information to enhance the value of cos ecosystem here is the article which has the answer about cos current circulation https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1161155269537095680?s=21
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:43:53 PM

Contentos is committed to empowering the content ecosystem through blockchain, Making possible and trying to provide a transparent information to enhance the value of cos ecosystem here is the article which has the answer about cos current circulation https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1161155269537095680?s=21

Thank you for the information, but do you have any idea of how to many tokens are currently in circulation and the total amount of tokens that were created, I would also like to know if the team has an intension to burn some tokens periodically to ensure that the value of the tokens are competitive.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

Why they will change the tokens? Binance have invested money in this project and I don't see a reason to change token type.

At first, they started with an Ethereum based ERC20 token, then swapped completely to Binance chain (BEP2). And once they will release their mainnet, I assume they will have their own blockchain, which means there should be another token swap?

Wow, that's incredible, the team has been working so hard, I was thinking the project is new, but as it stands they've been working for a while now. I have a firm conviction that they'll achieve the aspirations of getting their own blockchain. With the way the project is going, I can confidently say that the future is bright.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:12:31 PM

guys Contentos few hours back tweeted about tokens transfer notice, does anyone have idea what it is?

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1161201440724926464?s=19

If I am holding COS then will it affect me?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:20:00 PM

guys Contentos few hours back tweeted about tokens transfer notice, does anyone have idea what it is?

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1161201440724926464?s=19

If I am holding COS then will it affect me?

I just checked the post, it has to do with the trusteeship wallet address and does not have anything to do with token holders. The only issue that has to do with the generality of token holder is token swap and that could also be effected automatically. You need to be at rest and hold your tokens tight, because the project is loaded with great potentials.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:34:19 PM

Thank you for the information, but do you have any idea of how to many tokens are currently in circulation and the total amount of tokens that were created, I would also like to know if the team has an intension to burn some tokens periodically to ensure that the value of the tokens are competitive.
well i think you should go through this article once it has given a descriptive information regarding token circulation
https://medium.com/contentos-io/understanding-contentos-token-cos-circulation-58959f7be685
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.

Influencers especially. Now i see why Brazilian influencers won much. They have a high number of followers who are forever happy to see their contents.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:10:43 PM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage

Yeah. I mentioned photogrid might have most of it's active users from brazil, which might have led contentos having the first event in that region. I am just assumming though. We don't know the reason yet.

I'm not sure Brazil has that number of followers compared to other regions and lets not forget about the number of active users of the internet in a particular region as a yardstick to ascertain that but i do get your point that its based on assumption and not actually a fact, be that as it may, they've issued out a good head start in their launch into the crypto world

Whatever be the  case, we know that every project must start up somewhere on the basis of several considerations but expectation for COS is that as time progresses it should attain a level where it's not limited by geographical factors. That's when it can be robbing shoulders with top projects that we know today
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

Wow, that's incredible, the team has been working so hard, I was thinking the project is new, but as it stands they've been working for a while now. I have a firm conviction that they'll achieve the aspirations of getting their own blockchain. With the way the project is going, I can confidently say that the future is bright.

Never knew that they are not an ethereum base project and i'm new to the news of the binance chain, guess that was why they had such a huge upward movement recently and its nice to see the binance brand expanding, they have accomplished a great lot of deeds, i hope to see other brands in other niches of the blockchain industry become more formidable in the long run
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:41:35 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Has a nice ring to it, if it's anything like YouTube it'll surely experience high attraction from interested parties.

Yeah specially now most of the people are staying on the place where they can watch while listening for some good entertainment. Youtube is really popular but when there's something like rewardings or it came from crypto it really makes more exciting.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:00:01 PM

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 11:20:06 PM

Oh. So it's a video content platform. Where I can upload creative video contents and earn cos tokens if users like and appreciate my content?

It so good to see that they are making it more approachbl and helps it to earn contentos token easily, this will benefits those people who lovs creating video and earning crypto at the same time.

This is good way of keeping tokens in circulation. Cos.tv, PhotoGrid application and hope few more things will be there where people can use the tokens.

Giving users more avenue to utilise their token will in many ways help increase the value of the token and it gonna take great deal of convincing for new unaware users to get involve on the platform so the team should endeavour to carryout extensive publicity as well as reward campaigns

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:58:36 AM

This is good way of keeping tokens in circulation. Cos.tv, PhotoGrid application and hope few more things will be there where people can use the tokens.

Giving users more avenue to utilise their token will in many ways help increase the value of the token and it gonna take great deal of convincing for new unaware users to get involve on the platform so the team should endeavour to carryout extensive publicity as well as reward campaigns

Do we know if team is going to pay any kind of dividends for token holders? What are the benefits we can enjoy of holding tokens? I know gifting or sending tokens for what we like is one good thing. But anything else we can do or get ?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:10:36 AM

Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

This is nice, it shows just how dedicated the team is towards their course. I think that of PhotoGrid because of its popularity as compared to the other platforms (LiveMe and Cheez)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:26:43 AM

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:20:18 AM

well i think you should go through this article once it has given a descriptive information regarding token circulation
https://medium.com/contentos-io/understanding-contentos-token-cos-circulation-58959f7be685

I successfully went through the article and I must confess that it's quite informative, it's nice to know that contentos are very transparent in their dealing and that must have contributed to the price jump the project experienced few days ago. Am really pleased with the milestone achieved by the team in a short while and believe they still have much more to offer to the investors and token holders.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:26:13 AM

I don't really understand your point as it relates to the cryptonomics. But I agree with the fact that tokens should still be allowed to trade on binance DEX as its a good platform which would contribute to the project development in a substantial capacity. You would agree with me that almost every project would love  to get listed on binance DEX.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:39:02 AM

I kind of like the fact that Contentos ten is focused on building and developing its ecosystem. SDK developerrs, wallet developers and developers willing to build dApps which use  Contentos could earn rewards from the Contentos team. Vulnerability and bug hunters could also benefit from building the Contentos public chain. Here’s a blog from the team; https://medium.com/contentos-io/how-can-developers-benefit-from-the-contentos-public-chain-599382942f21

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: