Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:42:32 AM

I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:17:18 AM

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.

yup agree on you, it may cause a trouble because they only have few supporters , they need to make the project make on fame before listing on differnt exchanges.
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:50:15 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.

That sounds cool. I hope they get to grow more ones they leave the binance chain to move fully into theirs. Will they be migrating fully into the their own chain?
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.

Binance own their own chain the Bep2. Going through Binance lab means you going to migrate to binance chain to have a chance to get listed in Binance DEX. The impact of Binance is in its outreach. In the amount of people using the exchange on a daily basis

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.

Binance own their own chain the Bep2. Going through Binance lab means you going to migrate to binance chain to have a chance to get listed in Binance DEX. The impact of Binance is in its outreach. In the amount of people using the exchange on a daily basis

Thank you for the explanation, we all know binance is very influencial when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange as it holds a large customer base for traders. It was indeed a very good idea for contentos to go through the binance labs, that must have contributed to the pumping of the token value.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:15:33 PM

Thank you for the explanation, we all know binance is very influencial when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange as it holds a large customer base for traders. It was indeed a very good idea for contentos to go through the binance labs, that must have contributed to the pumping of the token value.

It's a good strategy for contentos to migrate to the binance chain, but I still believe that it's a limiting factor because not many other exchanges supports the BEP2 tokens as against the ERC20 tokens which is ethereum inclined. It would be better if contentos could have the two tokens protocol to enable them interact easily across several exchanges.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:16:57 PM

One very vital thing you pointed out here Is marketing. COS is not actually new as it appears considering the fact that it's already listed in a top exchange but then alot needs to be done on marketing to create more awareness of about the project. Of course you can't rule out the place of marketing in crypto projects like this. I don't know how active the team is working but then they can really do more
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.

Having them go back and forth from different nets, not sure why they are doing that but won't it cause like some financial strain on them?, that's of course if the process is expensive but it seems they choose that option because of the benefits involved, especially in this initial process that they are in at the moment but i also hope it doesn't affect them when they go back to their native blockchain
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

yeah all the query will be answered through AMA session..and as i was going through their telegram channel i found the team is planning for it we have to stay in tune for this😇
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:12:57 PM
Merited by bozo333 (1)

yeah all the query will be answered through AMA session..and as i was going through their telegram channel i found the team is planning for it we have to stay in tune for this😇

Wow !thank you for sharing this news .so are they planning to have on their official telegram channel?
remmie2424

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:28:23 PM

Wow !thank you for sharing this news .so are they planning to have on their official telegram channel?
well ..if am not wrong telegram offical channel would be a good option for the people around the globe many projects has did the same..I am suspecting they might use telegram for the session
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

This is nice, it shows just how dedicated the team is towards their course. I think that of PhotoGrid because of its popularity as compared to the other platforms (LiveMe and Cheez)

I honestly believe this is a great development for the team I believe with more progress contentos will gain popularity and more investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:20:01 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Nice, the team has really got amazing ideas. However, do you think they will implement the paid ad system just like youtube? I know uploaders get COS already but do you think there might be a possibility?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

Contentos content sharing ecosystem has been integrated into some top photo sharing platform like LiveMe, Cheez and Photogrid. In few steps you can link your COS wallet to any of these platforms and earn COS tokens. Here’s a link on how you could do that : https://medium.com/contentos-io/%E9%80%A3%E7%B5%90-cos-%E9%8C%A2%E5%8C%85-d7b5cb06b4d1

This is nice, it shows just how dedicated the team is towards their course. I think that of PhotoGrid because of its popularity as compared to the other platforms (LiveMe and Cheez)

I honestly believe this is a great development for the team I believe with more progress contentos will gain popularity and more investment

Wow. I initially thought photogrid was the only platform COS was integrated into. It is nice knowing that they are integrated into multiple platforms.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:15:56 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Nice, the team has really got amazing ideas. However, do you think they will implement the paid ad system just like youtube? I know uploaders get COS already but do you think there might be a possibility?

I really do think so because considering the large network of you-tubers it will definitely be of huge advantage. However, the video uploads as we see often is has higher chances and I learnt uploaders get rewarded for it already and that's cool.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:55:43 PM

Having a paid ad system would be awesome. Youtube ads aren’t much fun, and users don’t get rewarded for watching YouTube ads.
Btw you would earn over 200 POP when you sign up on cos.tv. That’s certainly something worth trying and rewarding. Lots of great videos on cos.tv too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 11:00:07 PM

Building on binance chain doesn’t make Contentos tied to binance. Binance chain is a great blockchain, and it has some awesome projects on the chain. Contentos has a good number of things going well for them. I think the mainnet Launch would be a good boost for the project too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:42:36 AM

Building on binance chain doesn’t make Contentos tied to binance. Binance chain is a great blockchain, and it has some awesome projects on the chain. Contentos has a good number of things going well for them. I think the mainnet Launch would be a good boost for the project too.

I heard that the main net would be launched sometime around next month, don't know the authenticity of this information and would like to know if you have any information as to whether or not the main net would be launched next month.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:52:19 AM

I heard that the main net would be launched sometime around next month, don't know the authenticity of this information and would like to know if you have any information as to whether or not the main net would be launched next month.

It's quite funny, the way information flies, if there was a date for the main net launch, I don't think it would be a secret as there should be a publication on notification from the team in that regards. Am yet to see any notification in that regards and can't say exactly when the mainnet would be launched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: