Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗲[ANN] [POW] LightBit - CPU mineable coin [No Premine] [Fair Launch]🗲  (Read 7108 times)
AL1CE M

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:09:14 PM

Whitepaper will be launched in Q4. Stay tuned!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightbit (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

Nice network hashrate divided among all the pools on just day 2!!  Shocked

Thanks for the support!  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
cpu-pool

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 08:09:38 PM

Performance Linux miner (static compile for Ubuntu and other linux os, debian, devuan... etc)

Download - https://github.com/cpu-pool/cpuminer-opt-cpupower/releases/download/v1.0/Cpuminer-opt-cpupower-linux64.tar.gz

Code:
./cpuminer -a yespowerlitb -o stratum+tcp://cpu-pool.com:63398 -u WALLET_ADDRESS

or background mining
Code:
nohup ./cpuminer -a yespowerlitb -o stratum+tcp://cpu-pool.com:63398 -u WALLET_ADDRESS  &
MaltaGames

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

This is a fucking joke?  Grin
1:1 Scaled CTRL+A -> CTRL+C of CPUchain.

You don't respect the work of Mink, that's ungrateful.
Mink has spend thousands of dollars on CPUchain, and now you wanna clone his cryptocurrency and told us, this is yours.  Huh
For ex. i respect the work of Mink, and even support him. Smiley

EVEN, YOU AREN'T ASSOCIATED WITH https://myspes.org/  Tongue
Proof:
cryptohubexchange.com:: [United Kingdom] [46.101.34.100] [DigitalOcean, LLC]
myspes.org:: [Germany] [2001:8d8:100f:f000::26a] [1&1 Internet AG]

So, SpesCoin run two websites, and both of them have different ISPs, different hosted service providers,
and...
SpesCoin didn't buid a SSL certificate for cryptohubexchange.com? lol
btw, cryptohubexchange.com use free Responsive CSS Themes,
you also have outdated libraries.

I think it's even a free trial from DigitalOcean hosted website...
BTW, https://cryptohubexchange.com/ - Let's Encrypt Authority for a stock exchange?
It's time for me, i saw everything in my life.  Shocked

It's just a project with some shitty CTRL+C devs, same as their project.
I just hate people like you.
Get the fucking out of there, and respect Mink work, - he did one of most grewing from newest cryptocurrencies right now, from scratch.

- Ray
ReaperMan666

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:33:13 PM

The way she goes, ray! 

and it's gone....
SpesCoin

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:39:22 AM

Mink has spend thousands of dollars on CPUchain, and now you wanna clone his cryptocurrency and told us, this is yours.  Huh

Proof:

So, SpesCoin run two websites, and both of them have different ISPs, different hosted service providers,
and...

BTW, https://cryptohubexchange.com/ - Let's Encrypt Authority for a stock exchange?

Get the fucking out of there, and respect Mink work, - he did one of most grewing from newest cryptocurrencies right now, from scratch.

- Ray
Hey Ray welcome to bitcointalk!!!
Thank you for your nice digging!!!
First of all SpesCoin is older than your project and also than Lightbit.
You're right the main SpesCoin website https://myspes.org is hosted with 1&1 and the exchange is hosted with digital ocean, is there anything wrong on doing that? You did not checked the pool website to see where it is listed, the pool you find it here: http://pool.myspes.org and it's listed somewhere else than the main website, same happens with the explorer it's hosted somewhere else, again is that something wrong to host the resources with different providers?
At least there is a SSL certificate and provides you a secure connection, btw this is not the only exchange using a free ssl, why should I pay for something when I have it for free and dose the same thing.
Please check SpesCoin Twitter and you'll see that the exchange it's managed by us and we are not affiliate with Lightbit in any way just happened to see their new project and I just listed, also I can delist them as I listed.
Ray we are in public space, I do understand your frustration but please have a nice language at least and let's respect each other's.
Also let's move one and everyone to take care of his projects, you'll be more productive in your project if you don't spend your time digging or screaming about a project or other.
Hope you get my point and you become a nicer person as everyone should be!!!
Have a good one!!!
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 02:32:37 AM

Proof:

and...

- Ray

As I see, SpesCoin already gave you the right answer. We are not affiliated with their exchange. They saw potential in our project and they listed us. And we are happy about it btw, we appreciate everyones support.

And for you CTRL+A -> CTRL+C -
Every coin is a CTRL+A -> CTRL+C of Bitcoin. Are you trying to say Mink created Bitcoin? If yes, give us the proofs please. His cpuchain code is taken from Bitcoin too. Every coins is. If anything, he should be happy that others appreciated his work and trying to do more with it. But the way he snapped, his every chat is openly readable in our #Old-General channel on discord which if you read, you can see how professional he is. Anyways, don't wanna go into that, really busy. Anyways, please mind your business. You should focus on yours and let us focus on ours.

Thanks! Smiley

ReaperMan666

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:37:14 AM

It's the way she goes, Ray!  It's the way of the road..

fuckin' way she goes!!....   Well, she's gone!  lol.   Cheesy
AL1CE M

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:15:08 AM

I see haters. That's good.  Tongue

Even Bitcoin has a lot of haters, and we are nothing compared to BTC. Cheesy

No community is perfect if there are no haters hehe

By the way, thanks for your positive response. We will do our best to turn Haters into Supporters by our hard work! Thanks!  Wink
Hashpex

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:47:44 AM

--= HashPex CPU Mining Pool =--

Listed on http://hashpex.com Pool

Dedicated CPU Pool - Discord Available for Support
Lowest Fees
Multiple VPN Auto-connection ports for faster mining - USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, RUSSIA
User friendly mining clients (Can be downloaded from hashpex.com)

Code:
cpuminer -a yespowerLITB stratum+tcp://hashpex.com:3332 -u YOUR_WALLET.WORKER_NAME

knetheme

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

Wow!

This must be the most _lame_ rip-off through the history of crypto!? A bunch of kids spending two hours "making their own crypto" - HAHAHA!

And no; forking bitcoin and actually making it into something unique like CPUChain did with loads of work and ideas is not the same as just forking and replacing 2 or 3 words in the source-code. Anybody still wonder why they want to stay anonymous? Tongue

Good luck if anything happens with their chain; I bet the funds will be the opposite of safu. 
I'd rather throw my money in a toilet and watch it flush down the drain, than investing in this.

And re-brand it to to what it is: "LightShit" - AAHAHAHAHA!
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 03:50:36 PM

Wow!

This must be the most _lame_ rip-off through the history of crypto!? A bunch of kids spending two hours "making their own crypto" - HAHAHA!

And no; forking bitcoin and actually making it into something unique like CPUChain did with loads of work and ideas is not the same as just forking and replacing 2 or 3 words in the source-code. Anybody still wonder why they want to stay anonymous? Tongue

Good luck if anything happens with their chain; I bet the funds will be the opposite of safu. 
I'd rather throw my money in a toilet and watch it flush down the drain, than investing in this.

If you can't do good, don't do bad. Smiley

New account created by Mink (dev of cpuchain) to spread FUD. Why don't you invest your time in doing good? Cheesy
Its a fresh account with 1 post. Really great developer and person you are.  Roll Eyes

knetheme

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:44:52 PM

Wow!

If you can't do good, don't do bad. Smiley

New account created by Mink (dev of cpuchain) to spread FUD. Why don't you invest your time in doing good? Cheesy
Its a fresh account with 1 post. Really great developer and person you are.  Roll Eyes

HAHA! How about you answer all the questions about your rip-off instead of making yet another false claim?
I don't know Mink or any of the CPUChain devs at all, but I do know their source-code and their work. So do you it seems  Grin Grin

I just started to mine CPUChain a few days ago, and I registered this account for a whole different thing yesterday(you can probably check my other post...?).
Also I live on the opposite side of the planet than dev's of CPUChain, and I am no affiliated other than mining their coin.

So now you avoiding the subject is done with: Perhaps you wanna post the complete diff of the CPUChain-code versus "yours"?
- OH! Do remember to remove all traces of Chinese words this time, so it don't get _that_ obvious as before.
jdoerrerstl1977
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:27:40 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am following this project after seeing someone who wanted to flame and cry about their project. I personally have no ill will towards other one but the silly school yard talk is silly!  Come check out LightBit Coin!  https://discord.gg/uKZuPrf

Come mine at my pool https://miner-world.com
knetheme

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

Wanna see the best joke ever? Scroll all the way down on their website, it says: "Copyright © 2019, LightBit."
DobroFenix

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:46:33 PM

Hello.
I’m testing my exchange here and added your coin.
If interested, then I am ready for cooperation.
Anyway, I’ll be glad if you drop a couple of coins on my exchange to check operations =)

https://ex4ange.org/?LIGHTBIT-DOGE

(google translate)
br00ks

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:25:58 PM

Looks interesting.
Its cpu mineable coin? So I think its good for my old PC  Grin
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 11:48:31 PM

Good team, good project, I like, I mean even if they are copy them, they are doing a better job, Its like if Microsoft starts attacking apple that they have stolen the PC idea!  

Move on, if they are scammers, people will know in your future, Focus on your project and just move on!

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
ReaperMan666

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:56:08 PM

Hello.
Anyway, I’ll be glad if you drop a couple of coins on my exchange to check operations =)

(google translate)

I'm not seeing the english version of your site working.  I'd be interested in taking a look at that if you sort it out!  Cheers!
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 02:45:05 AM

Hello.

(google translate)

Hello! First of all, thanks for adding LITB Smiley

Second, your exchange design looks really great! So simple and clean. But, majority speaks english in our community, so if you can add a English language page to it, then we can co-operate even better! Thanks again! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: