Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗲[ANN] [POW] LightBit - CPU mineable coin [No Premine] [Fair Launch]🗲  (Read 7111 times)
lightbit (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:20:00 AM

How will swap be implemented? I want to know if I can migrate my coins. Is it 1:1 swap ratio? Or 2:1. Personally I suggest 2:1 to lessen supply, you can pass that on to Liquid if you want.

2:1, for example if I had 5000 LITB and wanted to swap, I'd now have 2500 on the new network.

Pissoirs with enamel sink will be bought and distributed between shareholders from old chain and guys with the most coins. Token supply is literally infinite which means it will stay this way regardless of swap ratio. Making it 100:1 wont change anything. Team will immediately mint fake car wash tokens and throw them in lump orders on to exchanges. The team are the biggest parasites feeding on unwary guys who come to this space from slums with a dream that will never be fulfilled.

How is this relevant to LITB?  Huh

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:20:46 AM

How many coins are issued? How many coins are mined every day?

Total supply is 21 M. Coins mined per day depends on your CPUs hash rate.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:23:17 PM

There's no buy order in Fides-ex, how are you going to entice traders to look at your coin? The features are nice but not many traders are interested? Also, no items for your 2020 roadmap? And your explorer is down? What is the current circulating supply for LITB?

https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-BTC
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 04:33:45 PM

There's no buy order in Fides-ex, how are you going to entice traders to look at your coin? The features are nice but not many traders are interested? Also, no items for your 2020 roadmap? And your explorer is down? What is the current circulating supply for LITB?

https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-BTC

Hey there! Thanks for your interest in LightBit. I would like to invite you to LITB discord where everyone is aware of why everything you mentioned is happening. LITB is going to be swapped soon to a new pos only chain.

Code:
There's no buy order in Fides-ex
Fides is not our main exchange, BTCsquare is. But I think we need to promote Fides more as I am not sure the community uses it yet.

Code:
no items for your 2020 roadmap?
We are working on it now. Things got delayed because of the 'rona and the swap. It should be announced in a few weeks.

Code:
And your explorer is down?
Another explorer is up and running at http://explorer.customspeed.nl/

Code:
What is the current circulating supply for LITB?
The current supply is 4.6 Million which will be gradually decreased after the pos only chain is launched.

I think that answers your questions. If you would like to know anything else, do let us know. Thanks! Smiley

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 05:05:23 PM

Where can we buy/sell LITB?
The only place I could find was at BTCsquare.

And also, how can I use the backup feature in the wallet?
I can make a backup file, but I don't understand how to apply it.

Code:
Where can we buy/sell LITB?
The only place I could find was at BTCsquare.

Mainly BTCsquare - https://www.btcsquare.net/exchange/LITB/BTC (https://www.btcsquare.net/ref/AL1CE)  Wink

Ex4ange - https://ex4ange.org/?LIGHTBIT-BTC | https://ex4ange.org/?LIGHTBIT-DOGE

NorthernExchange - http://northern-exchange.com/exchange/?market=LITB_BTC

SatoshiShift - https://satoshishift.com/trading/litbbtc

Fides-ex - https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-BTC
               https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-ETH
               https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-LTC
               https://www.fides-ex.com/trade/LITB-DOGE

Code:
And also, how can I use the backup feature in the wallet?
I can make a backup file, but I don't understand how to apply it.

Simply make a backup or save your "wallet.dat" file somewhere safe. Any LITB you own are in that. Thanks for your interest. Smiley

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 05:52:54 AM

Do you have any more node service I can use?
My current wallet has 45.63.58.234:1604 and 78.137.5.155:1604, which are both slow in my region.

Also, I'm trying to run the qt-wallet in server mode, to solo mine, but I get "empty json rpc call received" errors

Edit; I did it!

Cheers!  Wink

BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:25:22 AM

📢 #BitSails New Market Listing:

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-LITB

We are happy to announce we are now supporting a new coin on BitSails.com: #LightBit $LITB.

Coin's info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174488.0

Enjoy your trading of the most safe, fast & reliable $CRYPTO exchange.

#BTC
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 02:39:56 PM

📢 #BitSails New Market Listing:

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-LITB

We are happy to announce we are now supporting a new coin on BitSails.com: #LightBit $LITB.

Coin's info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174488.0

Enjoy your trading of the most safe, fast & reliable $CRYPTO exchange.

#BTC

Hey there! Thanks for listing LITB on your exchange. Please contact me via discord so we can discuss further about the listing.  Smiley

bitcoinnami
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:42:13 AM

How to connect with the project wallet? I need to connect to the project's wallet
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:32:13 AM

You wasting your time with this project
There is absolutely nothing going for this project
It died a long time ago
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 09:41:13 AM

It died a long time ago

Very true ...

I remember when they announced GUI Miner ... it was months ago and the only thing you can find on github are graphics of this "gui miner" . Its clear there were no gui miner at all.

This project isnt a clearly scam right now ... but i thing it is holded as a potential scam to be used in the future.

Such bitcoin clones are worthless ... nothing new features ..just copying some else code. Waste of time.
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 12:16:08 PM

How to connect with the project wallet? I need to connect to the project's wallet

Please download the wallet from the website. Feel free to contact us on discord if you have any problems. LITB community is very active, anyone will help you right away.  Cheesy

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 12:17:14 PM

It died a long time ago

A lot of work is going on in the backend and a lot of partnerships are planned. A lot of exchanges are listing us for free. Mind explaining how the project is dead?  Roll Eyes

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 12:19:44 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 03:11:19 PM by lightbit

It died a long time ago

Very true ...

I remember when they announced GUI Miner ... it was months ago and the only thing you can find on github are graphics of this "gui miner" . Its clear there were no gui miner at all.

This project isnt a clearly scam right now ... but i thing it is holded as a potential scam to be used in the future.

Such bitcoin clones are worthless ... nothing new features ..just copying some else code. Waste of time.

Ah. So you didn't find a GUI miner on github and you considered it a scam? Nice.  Cheesy

Not that you care but FYI, the LITB GUI miner is right there on GitHub! I don't know how you can miss it.

I wonder how people like you survive in the real world.  Cheesy

kaszebe1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:33:49 PM

It died a long time ago

Very true ...

Ah. So you didn't find a GUI miner on github and you considered it a scam? Nice.  Cheesy
Not that you care but FYI, the miner was taken down because it had many bugs. But it was uploaded at the time of ANN. In fact, we still have it on our PCs.

I see that your way of defense is trying to mock me ...but the miner never wasn't released - there were only pics of it published. I was with Lightbit since its start and there is nothing but promises.

The coin is useless and worthless.

People who are mining this coin are just wasting their electricity and time.

The next promise is changing litb into a PoS coin ... nice try ...maybe someone will buy few coins for staking ...but honestly i doubt...

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 01:00:21 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 03:09:12 PM by lightbit

It died a long time ago

Very true ...

Not that you care but FYI, the miner was taken down because it had many bugs. But it was uploaded at the time of ANN. In fact, we still have it on our PCs.

I see that your way of defense is trying to mock me ...but the miner never wasn't released - there were only pics of it published. I was with Lightbit since its start and there is nothing but promises.

The coin is useless and worthless.

People who are mining this coin are just wasting their electricity and time.

The next promise is changing litb into a PoS coin ... nice try ...maybe someone will buy few coins for staking ...but honestly i doubt...

1) I see that your way of defense is trying to mock me ...but the miner never wasn't released - there were only pics of it published. I was with Lightbit since its start and there is nothing but promises.
1) If you were there since "start" you would know... many community members used the beta back then, and people are still using it!! Didn't you? I wonder where you were...

2) The coin is useless and worthless.
2) I mean, there are literally buy orders on the exchange... Not sure if there is anything that you don't call "useless"   Wink

3) People who are mining this coin are just wasting their electricity and time.
3) Please let people decide for themselves.  Cheesy

4) The next promise is changing litb into a PoS coin ... nice try ...maybe someone will buy few coins for staking ...but honestly i doubt...
4) Huh! Everyone knows you are lying that you were since the start at this point. If you were in the community, you would know that the staking thing was an idea proposed by some community members and then refused by some community members. We debated on it for a while. Conclusion was to keep it as it is. But again, you would know that if you actually were in there... but honestly I doubt...   Roll Eyes

kaszebe1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:36:17 PM

It died a long time ago

A lot of work is going on in the backend and a lot of partnerships are planned. A lot of exchanges are listing us for free. Mind explaining how the project is dead?  Roll Eyes

A lot of work is going on in the backend ... Lol... Can you specify what exactly ?

lot of partnerships are planned  .....  Lol ...  JP Morgan and Warren Buffet wants to invest or maybe Amazon ??   Can you specify what partnerships you are talking about ?

A lot of exchanges are listing us for free.   Hmm... only the most shitty exchanges lists for free.  They are mainly just websites written in php .  I remember BTCSquare ... a cool exchange where it was always a problem to withdraw coins ... and even evacutae from there cause there was no liquidity and massive price gaps in orders...

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 04:21:20 PM

It died a long time ago

A lot of work is going on in the backend ... Lol... Can you specify what exactly ?

lot of partnerships are planned  .....  Lol ...  JP Morgan and Warren Buffet wants to invest or maybe Amazon ??   Can you specify what partnerships you are talking about ?

A lot of exchanges are listing us for free.   Hmm... only the most shitty exchanges lists for free.  They are mainly just websites written in php .  I remember BTCSquare ... a cool exchange where it was always a problem to withdraw coins ... and even evacutae from there cause there was no liquidity and massive price gaps in orders...

You are funny. Cheesy If you honestly care, join the discord and follow the news over there. Because it seems that you are not updated with the news at all. Cheesy

niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:10:26 PM

do u have any benchmark info for the CPU's . is Ryzen better than intel ? i have some hardware lying around. would like to mine a cpu coin
kaszebe1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:21:26 PM

do u have any benchmark info for the CPU's . is Ryzen better than intel ? i have some hardware lying around. would like to mine a cpu coin

Better point it to epic cash or monero...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: