Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNG] Mangocoin - New mineable Cryptonote coin for low CPU/GPU  (Read 1984 times)
Scorpioners

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:20:45 PM

Is the coin currently trading only on CRATEX.IO and FCB?

When is listing planned on a new exchange? I trade on Binance and want a listing of coins on this exchange

this requires an immense amount of money which the project does not have at the moment if I understand this correctly.

In my opinion there are exchanges better than Binance, so you do not need to spend a lot of money for the sake of listing on Binance
bogun

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:30:53 PM

You write that you can get coins on any laptop and smartphone. Is it possible to mine coins at a sony playstation?

I think that there will be such an opportunity through the web interface. something like mining classical Monero . But I don't think your console will be effective.

I think the game console will be more powerful than a smartphone. Therefore, I think the efficiency will be good.
caranax

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:39:32 PM

When is listing planned on a new exchange? I trade on Binance and want a listing of coins on this exchange

this requires an immense amount of money which the project does not have at the moment if I understand this correctly.

Binance has stated many times that listing can be free for quality projects.

You must negotiate with Binance
bogun

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:20:19 AM

Do you know many projects that, without investment from the state, were listed on the Binance exchange?

I think this is a myth
GoldenCyn

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:33:59 AM

I wonder do you already have any partners who are willing to use this project ? I mean, sports organizations or something.

I think the Mangocoin project is still ahead. Now they are busy developing the platform and are not very interested in marketing.
GoldenCyn

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

You write that you can get coins on any laptop and smartphone. Is it possible to mine coins at a sony playstation?

I think that there will be such an opportunity through the web interface. something like mining classical Monero . But I don't think your console will be effective.

I think the game console will be more powerful than a smartphone. Therefore, I think the efficiency will be good.

It would be interesting to see a table where it will be indicated which devices will bring a certain profit
Nastyach

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:14:50 AM

It would be interesting to see a table where it will be indicated which devices will bring a certain profit

Even if you create such a table, then everything will depend on the price of the Mangocoin coin.

It is impossible to predict the price of a coin at this stage
aleks1723

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:56:49 PM

Do you know many projects that, without investment from the state, were listed on the Binance exchange?

I think this is a myth

There are such projects, but there are very few of them.

Mangocoin - has a huge social function and perhaps representatives of exchanges will take this factor into account
aleks1723

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 04:28:01 PM

I wonder do you already have any partners who are willing to use this project ? I mean, sports organizations or something.

I think the Mangocoin project is still ahead. Now they are busy developing the platform and are not very interested in marketing.

They follow their goals. There is a lot of work ahead. I like that the team does not change its ideals and works within the same concept
emex4gman

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:16:44 PM

Why is there no data on the trading volume on FINEXBOX on coinmarketcap? I saw that you got a listing on this exchange.

Is the demand for tokens growing?
valuesource

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:49:09 PM

Are you sure investors will be interested in your project? After all, all investors want a quick profit
bel555

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:17:03 PM

What is the MNG network hashrate now?

Not so long ago, I saw that the MNG network Hashrate reached 1MH / s. This is incredible for a young project.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:13:01 AM

Why is there no data on the trading volume on FINEXBOX on coinmarketcap? I saw that you got a listing on this exchange.

In order to get a coin on the coinmarketcap list, you need to have trading at least two exchanges that are on the coinmarketcap.
slawa1974

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

In order to get a coin on the coinmarketcap list, you need to have trading at least two exchanges that are on the coinmarketcap.

Are these all the requirements that projects must fulfill in order to get into coinmarketcap?

or is there more? Do they conduct a personal audit of projects?
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:36:05 AM

Are these all the requirements that projects must fulfill in order to get into coinmarketcap?

or is there more? Do they conduct a personal audit of projects?
There is a list of requirements that is presented on the coinmarketcap website (I will provide a link below).
But in short: a working site and a blockexplorer, active trading on two exchanges, a project representative with whom they could keep in touch.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/methodology/#listings-criteria
issamxml

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

Coin mining is possible from any electronic device. Is this done to decentralize the network and make it more secure?
sskent88

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:20:16 PM

Are you sure investors will be interested in your project? After all, all investors want a quick profit

Why did you decide that the value of the coin will not increase? If the project becomes popular, the demand for coins will be very large
pedroGH

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:55:21 AM

That is, the main mission of your project is to help those in need?

Mangocoin May Become International Currency for Donate
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:20:54 AM

That is, the main mission of your project is to help those in need?

Mangocoin May Become International Currency for Donate
i see they have good intentions, but some people start to doubt because it carries a less promising theme. still reasonable if some people worried, the team will show good performance in the future progress of the project so that high interest comes
azimbhuiyan

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

Do you have a roadmap?

I want to understand the development prospects of your project before buying your coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: