Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to invest safely in cryptocurrency?  (Read 4823 times)
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:13:03 AM

Investment instruments in altcoin or cryptocurrency are very high-risk investments. and in my own opinion right now if indeed we are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, we should be able to choose the safe and this does not exist. if indeed you are not mentally quite better avoid this investment
We really have to be able to share our investment. not only in cryptocurrency because of course we know that right now the projects themselves are mostly fraudulent and as people who understand well we must be more selective in choosing them
Safely? it's impossible in this investing area.
Many reasons, scammer projects,personal mistakes(such as lost key),exchanges hack loss,bad trading experience,regulation risk,and so on.

So,all we can do is to reduce these risks above.

So my investing strategy is select one or more(better no more than 3) solid teams and project, buy or take part in the ICO and obtain tokens,safely store them with yourself, enjoy your job and life,wait for big bull market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:35:29 PM

You forgot the most important thing which is to buy the dip and not the top because even if you invest in the coins that are the top 100 in coinmarketcap, if you got them in wrong price you will most likely end up losing half of your capital and wait years for just have your money back, specially for someone who is an investor and not a trader who has knowledge to act quickly to safe his money when the market is about the crash.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:06:34 PM

I think the safest way to invest in the cryptocurrencies is to invest in the project that have been there for a while. So with that you can be sure that the project is not going to disappear without a trace. That way your investment will stay there, it might not reward you with massive profits but it won't give you a complete bankruptcy also.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:34:47 PM

How a crypto project is working at present is important. If a project is running according to the road map and whitepaper, it is likely to provide good result in the long term. But nowadays, people are impatience and want instant results, thus often leading to a loss. Strong and dynamic team, technology and goals should be looked at to avoid loss.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:24:06 PM

I agree with your 4 points, and less agree with 1 point. ie number 4, that's too far guys. might be shortened to 1-100. because in my opinion a coin with a top 101-500 is 60% still has a chance of a scam. and it's best to invest in the top 20 coins in the coin market. it's safer, calmer, and easier to ensure profit.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

Even if a chosen coin is in top 500 crypto currencies on CMC, it does not guarantee that it is a safe investment. Just look at the stats from 2015, 60 percent of all coins have lost their value and some do not even exist any longer.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

I agree with your 4 points, and less agree with 1 point. ie number 4, that's too far guys. might be shortened to 1-100. because in my opinion a coin with a top 101-500 is 60% still has a chance of a scam. and it's best to invest in the top 20 coins in the coin market. it's safer, calmer, and easier to ensure profit.

for ratings above 100 it is quite dangerous but you can invest in it if the coin has a profitable opportunity but for this it is difficult to find. and I also think that the coins in the top 20 rank have a strong potential because in the data there is a large volume that is owned and also usually has been registered in much market

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

Even if a chosen coin is in top 500 crypto currencies on CMC, it does not guarantee that it is a safe investment. Just look at the stats from 2015, 60 percent of all coins have lost their value and some do not even exist any longer.
top 500? already in the top 200 the risks become very high, and you are talking about the top 500. You can invest a maximum of 1-2 percent of the deposit in coins from the top 500.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:41:12 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 03:06:48 PM by KnightElite

There's always a risks in an investment so you should be aware that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

There's always a risks in an investment so you should be awarr that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
Safe investments are not existing in the cryptocurrencies market. Most of the investment contains high risks and we should stay away from this kind of investment. There is no suitable investment that you can do if you focusing on the safety of your funds. Learn to take risks, Smiley)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:15:50 PM

There's always a risks in an investment so you should be aware that is no safe investment but you can protect you investments if you know what you are doing. Before I made an investment, I ensure first that I know what I am doing.
Safe investments are not existing in the cryptocurrencies market. Most of the investment contains high risks and we should stay away from this kind of investment. There is no suitable investment that you can do if you focusing on the safety of your funds. Learn to take risks, Smiley)

If you are following this venue of investment you will observe that it's really have a higher risk, being volatile and the sway is unexpected you need to work longer with your time studying and anticipating the possible outcome. There's no safe investment but it's challengeable one to anybody who loves to take the risk and step to this field. You can learn from every experienced that you will going to have, make a use of it for your advantage.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

if I think personally a safe way to invest in cryptocurrency is :

1. the project runs according to the roadmap and whitepaper that has been made;
2. cryptocurrency that we invest in already has a product;
3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

To be honest, I think there is no such thing as safe way to invest in cryptocurrencies. I don’t find it safe because the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable nowadays. You may not know when the price will go up or down.

There are times that it will go high or low in value in just seconds, minutes, hours or so. When some of my friends who are inquiring to me about investing in cryptocurrencies, I always said to them that they should do it at their own risk.

So when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, I believe there’s no such thing as safe and effective way anymore. It’s now considered at our risks. Just sayin’ only.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:11:30 PM

3. the team always updates about the progress that is happening in the project that we invest;
4. invest in project that are in the top 1-500 in coinmarketpcap (have a high volume);
5. the project we want to invest has been running for a long time (if I personally never invested in a new project), because investing in new project has a greater risk than we invest in old project.

Some of the points you give are indeed needed to consider whether the ICO project will work successfully or not. And I personally focus more on the product and the team behind it, how the team is active in responding to every question and updating the ICO project they bring because activeness for me is important to be able to assess how the project will proceed.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:12:14 PM

Well I think Nothing is safe in crypto but sometimes taking risks could bring to you huge reward but before taking any kind of risk in crypto investment we should learn and investigate carefully about the project where we want to invest currently there are lots of coins and tokens which concepts are useless but these coins are trading on big exchanges with the help of hype and the money of devlopers and this what attract crypto traders to invest in these kind of projects and this is the only big mistake they do in an year these coins or tokens lost their volume and delisted from exchanges because the developers have been earned lot of money with them this is what happening these days and big exchanges also involves in this kind of game so before investing we should do hard investigation about projects.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:07:40 PM

your first 4 points where solid as a rock but if i am looking to the top 500 in coinmarketcap it does not look as there are all solid project's think that you better can take to the max of 150?
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:14:39 PM

I chime with your number 3. Nothing gives so much confidence about a project than when the team keeps a steady and healthy updates of the project development.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:13:13 PM

Here is a simple example. It is about investing in the top 500.

See if the project is really good and he conducted Bounty, you can safely buy the tokens of this project on ForkD. If you have done a full analysis and see the potential in the project. Because hunters often sell coins there very very cheaply. Say for $ 20 you can buy a large number of coins. And there is a big chance that in the future $ 20 will turn into $ 20,000. It's all about analysis.
that's right, analysis, buying for a pittance, a great scheme, but also do not invest those funds that are afraid to lose, it is ideal to do this on an ongoing basis, investing free funds
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:35:31 AM

You are talking about investments in the past tense, which means you have been investing for some time using your code of practice.
If so, it would be great if you gave statistics on your investments.
Or at least open the curtain on your portfolio, which, as I understand it, should include projects from the top 500.
It is strange that you did not do this right away.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:23:40 PM

There is a lot of fraud in the industry, ratings can be bought like the site and the roadmap and everything else. If you invest then in the top and time-tested coins.

I support, of course, the new coins are very potential, but it is better to get a little less profit, but to be sure that the project will not become fraudulent tomorrow

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:17:16 PM

Investment instruments in altcoin or cryptocurrency are very high-risk investments. and in my own opinion right now if indeed we are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, we should be able to choose the safe and this does not exist. if indeed you are not mentally quite better avoid this investment

A safe investment in cryptocurrency is to buy that cryptocurrency that has been on at least a few of the major exchanges for some time, and it also has good liquidity on those exchanges. Perhaps this way of investing is not the most profitable, but in any case the safest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: