Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What your family thinks about that you into crypto  (Read 1286 times)
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:26:48 AM

I once told them about the crypto market, saying that the world is changing, the internet is thriving, the world needs these cryptocurrencies. But they said that I was crazy, just the no real money and this is just a form of lottery bet to make money. They do not allow me to enter the market

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:53:29 AM

My parents allow me into crypto because with crypto I can buy anything that I want and also I can give my parents money  Cheesy
But some of my neighbors thinking what I do is doing a Gambling and I definitely don't care what they have said to me...  Tongue

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:09:12 AM

That am really wasting my time and resources, nothing good will ever come out from crypto again. Crypto glorious days are passed gone, now crypto is full of flop ideas that will yield to no earnings at the end. I should stop crypto entirely and concentrate on other meaningful things

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:22:36 AM

My family believes in my decision about the fact that I pulled the trigger out with friends and colleagues, they hardly believed that BTC would succeed and they considered it unrealistic, even though Although I made it clear to my friends that it is good to participate in cryptocurrencies, they rejected my arguments in any way.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

my family thinks its a bullshit, and think that im wasting my time and money. I try to explain it countless of times and it seems that is simply imposable for to them to understand

Don't bother explaining it to them if you already did that a lot of times, they don't need that, they are asking for proof and you are not obligated on showing one since it is your own business, not them, but once you show them that you are really earning good stuff through cryptocurrency, they will shut their mouth and will start asking how you do it. They will tell you that you are awesome and all other sugary words they could tell for you to give them money or whatever.

In short, don't try to impress them or explain to them what's going on, it's their opinion and that is not what matters, what matter is that you are keep on going even though the market right now is so fucked up.
phamminhtan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:39:45 AM

Hello everyone, good morning, yesterday I had a conversation with my family about crypto(BTC if we being specific).

Im HODL for a long time now, and really believe that in the end crypto actually do fly to do moon( More about Moon:)

my family thinks its a bullshit, and think that im wasting my time and money. I try to explain it countless of times and it seems that is simply imposable for to them to understand

So, im just curious what your family/friends think about it?
They were angry because I invested my years of savings in Bitcoin, they thought Bitcoin was a scam and only fools believed in Bitcoin's development, I was just silent and Hope Bitcoin will continue to rise in price for many years to come.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 11:59:12 AM

Hello everyone, good morning, yesterday I had a conversation with my family about crypto(BTC if we being specific).

Im HODL for a long time now, and really believe that in the end crypto actually do fly to do moon( More about Moon:)

I have no problem with my family, I am supporting my family with the income I've got from trading, bounty hunting, and investment, in fact, I'm teaching my family how to use Cryptocurrency, it's a good opportunity for your children, because they can make make a better life here if they can go this early.

boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:22:44 PM

When i was involved in the crypto sphere my parents said that I am an idiot! hahaha
However, I was able to earn a good living by spending only $1k. Now I'm just doing trading left my job in the medical industry 1 year ago
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:52:47 PM

I don't have a family but if I did they would most likely tell me to stay away from shitcoins and only buy Bitcoin {BTC}  Wink Wink
Sorry to hear that mate but atleast you have a crypto family here with us 😍

Sad today but my family won’t say the same thing instead they are in altcoins lol and I am the only one who’s diversified my folio from bitcoin and other altcoins.

Once my mom had a thinking that I was fully into gambling. This is what called bitcoin, she doesn't know anything regarding it. Later I used to explain that it can be used to gamble, but it is not gambling. Slowly explained her about the growth it has achieved. But she was not that interested. Recently showed the price, she got surprised and she was not able to believe such a existence.
Maybe what she thinks is gambling are the ways how we put our money on this because this is still gambling to risk our money without assurance

todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:02:16 PM

My best friend told me about Bitcoin in 2017. That time the BTC price was small and I did not really want to try. However, he convinced me and we started working on ICO project as SMM managers and got a paid in crypto. After a strong BTC jump, we boosted our money and I realized that this is a great area for work and earning and now I'm here =)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

This is actually an interesting topic!

I mean, in the past two (2) years ever since I started my bitcoin journey in this forum, along with my countless stories and updates about bitcoin to my family, they still think that bitcoin is another 'internet scheme' that I use to make money online. Most of them view my work as something similar to what networking is. The irony is that I never convinced them or asked them to join me but due to their ignorance they still see my work as shady.

Nevertheless, I have friends who believe and know about the existence of cryptocurrencies (bitcoin specifically) in the market and they started investing already.

My best friend told me about Bitcoin in 2017. That time the BTC price was small and I did not really want to try. However, he convinced me and we started working on ICO project as SMM managers and got a paid in crypto. After a strong BTC jump, we boosted our money and I realized that this is a great area for work and earning and now I'm here =)

When I first started here in the forum, each bitcoin was priced around $3,800-4,000 depending on the market situation. I thought that its price was consistent on that range until it skyrocketed up to $19,000 on December of the same year. Luckily, my investments were profitable and I quickly withdrew as many coins that was available at that time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:59:47 PM

Initially when I first to venture into cryptocurrency space,  my family thought I was into a ponzi scheme because all I do was to buy some coins and relax and watch it grow, they were like,  that's how ponzi scheme works,  you've gotta do nothing,not until I had to explain several times without numbers to them before they could agree

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

My relatives also do not understand my investment in bitcoin. But really, I don't see anything strange about it. Bitcoin is still a new, unexplored phenomenon for most people, and they can't begin to trust it no matter how hard I try. I hope that in the future the society will study more information about cryptocurrency.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:30:33 PM

My relatives also do not understand my investment in bitcoin. But really, I don't see anything strange about it. Bitcoin is still a new, unexplored phenomenon for most people, and they can't begin to trust it no matter how hard I try. I hope that in the future the society will study more information about cryptocurrency.
I am almost in the same shoes that you are stepping my relatives doesn't understand what is crypto if i tried to explain it to them they weren't that too excited to know that's why i just stop talking about of what i was doing since they really don't understand it in the first place.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:33:04 PM

Although my parents do not understand cryptocurrencies, they trust me. So when I told them that I had invested all my money in bitcoin, they just asked me about it and asked if I was sure about this investment. I'm sure! And so they approved of my decision, for which I am grateful to them.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:06:18 PM

It was with mixed feeling when I got into the space, after recent participation in ponzi scheme. Fortunately it was in the year of bull run with so much profit, one cant afford letting some know how the money was made because it was like a bet win, sadly the knowledge of the space was not enough to manage the profit. I know better with the complete cycle of the space and know how to position myself for next bull run.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:07:54 PM

When somebody hears you are involved with crypto it is usually 2 sided.

For the pros, its usually good that someone is taking the time to learn how blockchain works and contributes by doing some developmental work and getting ahead in their education. Its also beneficial for someone to learn about trading and the markets so when they mature they can invest their retirements into retirements funds or other blue chip stocks.

For the cons, its the bad rap that bitcoin had in the past when dealing with drugs and scams. Basically everybody has heard about Silk road and associated it with Bitcoin and crypto and made it look negatively. There are also all these scams happening where people are sent fake tax letters demanding payment in BTC or else prison time awaits. And the media usually picks this up and it makes bitcoin look negatively to the general public. Same with those ransomware viruses that were big about a year ago. They infected businesses and forced people to pay in BTC or else get all their files formatted. The media picked this up and everybody assumed bitcoin was used for illegal activities.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:25:18 PM

It was with mixed feeling when I got into the space, after recent participation in ponzi scheme. Fortunately it was in the year of bull run with so much profit, one cant afford letting some know how the money was made because it was like a bet win, sadly the knowledge of the space was not enough to manage the profit. I know better with the complete cycle of the space and know how to position myself for next bull run.

Hopefully we will survive on this current struggles as these days became much harder for bull run to initiate further. Meanwhile, if someone of my family thought badly for getting involved with crypto it wouldn't be a big deal for me. We will see how the future will be, and I'll prove them all wrong when green market will commence soon.
YueVinzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:30:49 AM

I am investing my time only because my family might not be happy if I invest money because I am not sure about the future of bitcoin. That's whay I am starting here at bitcointalk. I want to gain more experience through reading posts. So if I earn from here I will try to do other things like holding and mining. Our generation today is attached to technologies unlike the old generation they still prefer the old ways.
DamiOla

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:53:44 AM

None of my family really understand crypto and whenever I say I'm investing in Bitcoin (or altcoins), they always think it is some kind of ponzi scheme that will soon crash down. I have had bad experience with ponzi scheme in the past, so I understand their apprehension. I have tried to explain to them, but I think they aren't ready to open their mind to it yet, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: