Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea?  (Read 10494 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:19:14 PM

whether it is good may vary according to the investor's expectation style. which money and what term you invest is important. If you are a good researcher and patient, crypto is a very good investment tool
There are actually quite a lot of investment instruments and are divided by various risks respectively. I myself actually invest not only in cryptocurrency because I want to share it to many things. don't just put money on one instrument. this is clearly very risky when things happen that we don't want such as a huge drop and also when we lose these assets

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

Take time and study the price movement of reputable, reliable and trusted cryptos like bitcoin, ethereum, BCH and others just open up a weekly or monthly chart and watch out how the price moves there is a slogan which says 'buy low and sell high' bearing in mind that investing in cryptos is a long term investment recalled the price of bitcoin was around $3300+ in the beginning of this year investors who invested around that time are already in profits now.
I have always found interesting how easy it is to make profits with bitcoin and yet very few take the necessary steps to get some of those profits for themselves, the price of bitcoin was below 4000 for months and that was the perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin at a good price and almost no one took it because they were scared the price will crash even more, at that point the price had already crashed more then 80%, and it was impossible for bitcoin to crash even more than that.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:29:17 PM

whether it is good may vary according to the investor's expectation style. which money and what term you invest is important. If you are a good researcher and patient, crypto is a very good investment tool
Each investor always has far-reaching plans, but the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very complicated and therefore these plans do not always come true.  To a greater extent, everything is connected with the fact that among all new projects that investors may be interested in, there are very few promising ones.  Even if we talk about existing coins and altcoin, then even among them there are a sufficient number of coins, investing in which is very risky.  I have no doubt that investments in cryptocurrency have very great prospects and will bring good profit to the investor, but for this you need to choose companies very carefully, because it is possible only a few percent of all cryptocurrencies will remain in the future.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

Its never too late.
That's true, but you don't want to start buying when it's at its peak, like bitcoin was in 2017.  If you had started buying then (and lots of people did) you would have realized within months that you'd made a very bad decision, unless your plan was to hold for the long term.  Even then you still wouldn't have recouped your losses yet.

However, that isn't the case now.  Bitcoin and most altcoins have been slashed to death in the marketplace, and even tho you can't calculate what any given coin *should* be trading for, I would assert that prices right now are low and that bitcoin and the handful of 'good' alts are trading for bargain prices.  So I think now is an awesome time to start investing in crypto.

And it is a good idea in general, I might add.  If you buy bitcoin or Eth or dash or litecoin now and wait a few months you'll probably make a decent profit.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:51:28 PM

Its never too late.
That's true, but you don't want to start buying when it's at its peak, like bitcoin was in 2017.  If you had started buying then (and lots of people did) you would have realized within months that you'd made a very bad decision, unless your plan was to hold for the long term.  Even then you still wouldn't have recouped your losses yet.
FOMO is probably one of the strongest forces in the market, whenever people see the price raising very rapidly instead of thinking we are close to the end of a bubble people always think that the price could go even higher than its current level so instead of waiting for the inevitable crash and buy bitcoin at a great price they invest when the smart investors are getting out making the price to go momentarily up only to crash a few days or weeks later.
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:23:52 PM

i think active development of the cryptomarket says better than everything else about  possibilities of investment ) sure you should be careful and check projects but i can recommend u to look into defi - this topic now hypes a lot
Tomcolor

Activity: 660
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:47:28 PM

If you are a new person in the crypto then Couldn't invest incrypto, which is the better option go and remage your knowledge. You can study trading as well for follow us professional traders and in this forum.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:21:37 PM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

easy doesn't mean good my friend
if you want to buy, you should do your own analysis, such as use a kind of technical analysis or fundamental analysis buddy
and nothing too late if you want to learn more before earn

Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:20:21 PM

i think active development of the cryptomarket says better than everything else about  possibilities of investment ) sure you should be careful and check projects but i can recommend u to look into defi - this topic now hypes a lot
besides, good advice. i'm also researching cool defi projects, and especially - decentralized exchanges.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:14:24 PM

besides, good advice. i'm also researching cool defi projects, and especially - decentralized exchanges.
It's on hype and it's somehow late already if you will be investing on decentralized finance projects. I'd be careful buying any of them and if you're a hunter for those new defi projects, you need to be more careful.
If you're still not aware that there were defi projects that turned into a scam, a full exit plan made by its developers. You don't want that to happen to you guys and that's why researching as said is correct and needed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:26:24 PM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

invest in cryptocurrency could be a good or bad idea, because its depends on your strategy my friend
if you have a good strategy and can control your emotions also you always discipline with your rules, i believe invest in crypto could be a good idea for you

retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:27:54 PM

so u can look on xsigma project - they are backed by a public company and based on ethereum. seems nice one for investment
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 02:04:21 AM

If I personally invest in crypto is a very good idea and very fun, because I can get profit in an instant, but if you are new to the world of cryptocurrency, it's best not to invest first in crypto, because the risk is very large  , learn technical first.  about the world of cryptocurrancy, so there will be no regrets later ...

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:27:36 AM

If I personally invest in crypto is a very good idea and very fun, because I can get profit in an instant, but if you are new to the world of cryptocurrency, it's best not to invest first in crypto, because the risk is very large  , learn technical first.  about the world of cryptocurrancy, so there will be no regrets later ...

I agree investing in crypto idea it is a much better platform and easier to make a profit when it comes to investing than other sites blockchain technology is making crypto transactions much easier due to which the demand is doubling as the days go by. Even if newcomers don't have much idea about crypto new traders will still make a lot of money by investing in currencies like bitcoin the crypto market is improving due to the rise in the price of bitcoin from other currencies.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:28:42 AM

do you really mean that?"Getting Profit Instantly"?this is best opportunity for us to know How was that?would you let us know how to make profit In instant manner?i'll give you 20% commission if this is easy as you say.

If you are a new person in the crypto then Couldn't invest incrypto, which is the better option go and remage your knowledge. You can study trading as well for follow us professional traders and in this forum.
This is more legit post than the one above lol.

But even older member here do studies mate and not only those Newbies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:43:08 AM

There are many potential altcoins on coinmarketcap. You can refer to some Altcoins such as TRX, ADA, XRP, BNB ... because these Altcoins are still very cheap and not late when Bitcoins just come back. At this time you should buy and hold as well.

These four coins are indeed Big Cap,
and of course there is a big chance the Big cap will follow the bullish direction of Bitcoin,
for example increases in ADA, XRP, XLM and Ethereum, these coins have increased by 50% or more.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 06:07:23 AM

I agree investing in crypto idea it is a much better platform and easier to make a profit when it comes to investing than other sites blockchain technology is making crypto transactions much easier due to which the demand is doubling as the days go by. Even if newcomers don't have much idea about crypto new traders will still make a lot of money by investing in currencies like bitcoin the crypto market is improving due to the rise in the price of bitcoin from other currencies.
So what kind or strategy of investing was this Easy to Earn in Crypto/Blockchain that we don't know guys,Because i did not find that answer to those legit traders here,Well they say that we can make profit but not as easy as you 2 are saying here.

But if you are willing to Hold and find a good Coins to invest (of course Bitcoin or Ethereum the major coins) then yeah there are profit in waiting but not that simple because this will take time and patience.

Ayapp

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:50:37 AM

This question has been asked so many times, and it gets the same answers always. It is never too late to invest in crypto. In fact everyday is a new opportunity, read more and be careful buying into ICO and you will be fine.

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 07:00:48 AM

many have fallen into HYIP investment and are deceived by the seduction of sales with the lure of large profits, things like this make many people think investing in crypto is a scam and they are just new people who know cryptocurrency in those few days which makes the crypto name even worse for beginners even though it's all just the act of scammers who take advantage of the big name and popularity of the cryptocurrency which makes everything look more difficult because if they have lost their money it will immediately judge that cryptocurrency is a scam and of course they should learn about crypto currency from early on and until understanding what crypto investing actually is then that's even better.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:55:36 AM

Now is not the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, but you are not too late. After cryptocurrency pumped up a few days ago, everyone predicts cryptocurrency has reached its peak, After that, crypto price is falling slowly. Same as in 2017, cryptocurrency price rises at its highest point, but after that the crypto market was bleeding again. Now what cryptocurrency is experiencing is the same as happened in 2017. Hopefully the current correction will only be a temporary.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀