Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters killed ICO?  (Read 7008 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:10:12 PM

I will start by asking how many percentage of the token is allocated to bounty hunters, some as low as 2%, I think maximum I have seen is 5%. Now tell me how that will affect a project. Most at times even before the tokens are distributed to hunters, the price already dipped. So I don't believe that hunters killed ICO
I completely agree, 2-5% can not affect the value of the token in any way, I think that the question is not in the project itself, rather in its value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:17:44 PM

please don't always blame us, we bounty hunters only accept a very small number of tokens, even the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters is often deducted from the promised allocations, then some distribution projects are carried out in several phases, and some of them are locked on our wallet.
then? what should we continue to blame?
we are always blamed for dumping. but if you think about the rations for the bounty hunters only a little. if we can blame it, of course they hold most of the funds and resilience should not be affected by the sale of rewards by bounty hunters

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:17:58 PM

The bounty hunters are not the responsible for killing of any ICOs because they are only few fraction of the share of the whole project. What ever the funds for the project allocation from it's only 1% or less is allocated for the bounties. So, how they are the responsible for the project.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:22:40 PM

In my opinion its not true. We can not blame only bounty hunters for ICOs failures because bounty distribution to the bounty hunters in most of the projects are just 2-5% only and I believe only 5% token holder can not drop the token price even I believe early investor are also sold their coins early because they bought the coins with huge bonuses as well.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

I totally disagree that bounty hunters kill ICO projects, funds allocated for bounty hunters are very small,and such fingers shouldn't be pointed at hunters, also teams should consider the exchanges they list,  and also how to sustain their market.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:56:53 PM

If bounty hunters usually get 5-10% out of whole token circulation, part of them decides to hold, then how can the rest manage to drop price? Specially when all of them dont sell their bounty tokens at the same time.
And on average, bounty hunters are paid about two percent of the total number of issued tokens. Therefore, in the fall in the price of new tokens on the exchange, the role and fault in this bounty hunter is very small. The collapse of the price of new tokens is primarily by investors who buy tokens at the initial stage of the ICO with very large price discounts. If the ICO project is mediocre, investors immediately sell tokens, earning up to 200 percent profit in a short time.
ICO teams need to come up with a system of passive income from the received tokens, so that their holders make sense to keep them and see real profit. Now, basically, the price of new tokens immediately after entering the exchange drops, and it falls by dozens, and sometimes hundreds of times.
As for the activities of the ICO in general, this activity is still quite alive, but it requires reasonable regulation and further development.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:58:34 PM

I totally disagree that bounty hunters kill ICO projects, funds allocated for bounty hunters are very small,and such fingers shouldn't be pointed at hunters, also teams should consider the exchanges they list,  and also how to sustain their market.
bounty hunter totally support ICO projects.if they called as killer in any ICO this is not fully true.price depend on market mechanism and if developers team could deliver good products, investors prefer to hold their asset although price dumped by hunter that get it freely.
Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:15:58 PM

It seems very wrong to blame prize hunters for causing the reduction in token prices after being listed on the market, we know that the ICO project allocates  funds to bounty hunters just a fraction of the percentage of their funds, so, it is unlikely that tokens obtained by bounty participants can affect the decline in the price of the token that is there is  in the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

1) a project collected funds,
2) Funds allocation (among advisors, bla bla bla and bounty hunters)
3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically
4) Investors bought token on ICO see this crap and less people invest in ICOs.

True or False?
I remember how in 2017, many were happy that BH sold their tokens at a low price and bought them, today there is no demand for tokens at all, therefore we observe a price dump even from the sale of a very small number of tokens. Most likely this is not the fault of the bounty hunters, but that the scheme with the value of tokens does not work at all today.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:47:53 PM

3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically

True or False?
Sentiments aside, developers killed ICO, of there are thousands of ICO, does developers not out limit on each of them? And what exactly is even the allocation of bounty hunters that it would make the price of ICO always drop when they want to withdraw what they are entitled to. Common, anytime I hear this talk, it hangers me, how do you get someone to work for you and you expect them not to get paid immediately?

Is this how the normal industries works in real life, that same project, if they were to have a physical presence, would they tell their workers not to withdraw their salaries because they don’t want their share capital to drop? Bull shit, you better talk to those you need to talk too which are the developers, they are the ones not pushing their project and also getting it attractive to the public.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

This possibly can't be true, it's true most hunters sell off but the quantity allocated for bounty is very minute, that can't affect the price of the token, have you considered private investors who get lots of token for little amount? Bounty hunters shouldn't be blame

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

Not really. Bounty allocation are usually very little when compared to what is offered to investors. Infact I believe investors have more reason to sell once ico project gets listed because they spent money and expect returns compared to bounty hunters who may decide to hold for higher profits

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:53:35 PM

Rather, the main reason of failure is the lack of business expertise. Majoriy of the successful ICO failed at sustaining their business because of the lack of expertise! It has no relation with bounty hunters.
Very good answer.Somehow all decided that all the troubles to blame the participants of the bounty.But in fact, not a competent distribution of funds and the lack of desire to develop the project actually lead to its collapse.So it is safe to say that in most cases the team that conducted the ICO is to blame.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:16:56 PM

Am not really surprised to see this Post, everything about the failure of a project is all attributed to Bounty hunters. Like seriously what's the % that is been allocated to bounty even when token is locked for months and price still dumps, hunters are the reason for it. Hunters are not the reason for the failure of ICO but rather lack of business focus

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:23:11 PM

Yes, some ICOs made such mistake where they have distributed tokens to bounty hunters at a very early stage which eventually directed them to a massive failure. However, ICO owners learned from such mistakes pretty soon and adopted an approach to distribute at a later stage. So bounty hunters are not the sole reason for the failure of an ICO project.

Rather, the main reason of failure is the lack of business expertise. Majoriy of the successful ICO failed at sustaining their business because of the lack of expertise! It has no relation with bounty hunters.

If I ask you to give example of some ICOs with a very successful post-ICO business implementation, can you show me at least 5??
Agree with your point of view. Bounty hunter also responsible for this but not fully. Just some projects did that mistake, not every project did.

Their business strategy was also not good that time and the market also keep falling down after 2017. Then investor didn't want to lose their money which they already had

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:39:41 PM

IEOs killed ICOs and bounty hunters. IEOs do not need bounty hunters because the main marketing is done by the exchange.
Aren´t you afraid that we are loosing a well paid job?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:52:14 PM

I think scam icos actually did. Who is not unaware of projects that just collected unsuspecting investors dollars without any thought on how much contribution they wanna make to develop and advance the crypto-currencies ecosystem
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:54:36 PM

True or False?
A big false! Do you know on how many percent does a project allocate for Bounties? Its just 1%-2% on the entire supply.How things thing can be considered as a main reason for such dump in price? Why would project owners wouldn't blame their investors itself.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:16:35 PM

ICO itself has spoiled its reputation. A huge number of fraudulent projects, an incompetent team that does nothing to improve their project. All this was the reason that investors ' confidence in the ICO was gone. Bounty hunter have to this only the slightest relationship.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:25:35 PM

I do not like seeing when bounty hunters are accused of any ICO project or any project doing badly. I have noticed some tactics some team and developers of projects in bounty use to dump their own tokens and coins and them blame it on the bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: