Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters killed ICO?  (Read 7014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:42:55 AM

Bounty hunters are not responsible  for the death of any ICO or IEO,the blame is all on Developers and project teams,they need bounty hunters to create more awareness for their projects so they must have consider the cost too,with the whole max supply bounty hunters are only been shared 2% to 4% of the token max supply and if dump happens it shouldnt affect the value of the remaining 98 or 96 %

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:52:25 AM

Bounty hunters are not responsible  for the death of any ICO or IEO,the blame is all on Developers and project teams,they need bounty hunters to create more awareness for their projects so they must have consider the cost too,with the whole max supply bounty hunters are only been shared 2% to 4% of the token max supply and if dump happens it shouldnt affect the value of the remaining 98 or 96 %
It is just that simpler. investors blame the bounty hunters and the team also begins to blame the bounty hunters to relieve themselves. no one likes to admit their mistakes

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:22:56 AM

bounty hunters have a very small share of tokens from projects and they do not affect the price of tokens very much. ICO is killed by the creators of the projects themselves, who raise funds but the project does not implement and most often disappear with the money.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:28:31 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

1) a project collected funds,
2) Funds allocation (among advisors, bla bla bla and bounty hunters)
3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically
4) Investors bought token on ICO see this crap and less people invest in ICOs.

True or False?

False.And let me tell you why.

While some ICOs might be affected by Bounty Hunters dumping their tokens, number is so little that is insignificant really.First of all, not all bounty hunters dump their tokens, some are even hodlers, but also, bounty pool is rarely big enough to make such a huge impact on the price.

On the other hand, what really killed ICOs is the fact that 99% of all ICOs were bad projects with sole purpose of  raising millions of dollars while giving huge bonuses in private sales, and then those private investors who got 200%-300% bonuses ( and the team itself) dumping tokens while small investors becoming bag holders, and loosing money.And now enough of those small investors lost enough amount of money to kill ICO market.

But yeah, it is easier to blame Bounty Hunters instead greedy teams and private investors that actually caused dumping in the first place.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

Regardless of what is written in the white paper about the allocation of tokens, bounty hunters still should not be blame.
As long as the team is transparent, investors are already expected that they have read everything including bounty allocation before they invested their hard earned money, and when the price dump, they should accept that and just don't think it's the end of the project or it will not recover anymore.

Bounty hunters are also smart, they understand the market situation and though they have the minds of an investor but they don't usually look for long term investment, so if they get something that would satisfy their hard work, they'll dump, there's nothing we can do about it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:02:24 AM

what you say is true but I don't think the prize hunter is blamed for the death of the ICO token price, now if we think who holds the most tokens ??
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:13:08 AM

1) a project collected funds,
2) Funds allocation (among advisors, bla bla bla and bounty hunters)
3) Considering there are thousands of BH, the price of a token dropped dramatically
4) Investors bought token on ICO see this crap and less people invest in ICOs.

True or False?
It's not true that bounty hunters killed ICO. There are other things that cause ICO to be abandoned. Bounty hunters are only workers who expect rewads when the project is successful.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:24:48 AM

I don't think bounty hunters kill ICO just because they dump the price? what about investors that gives so much bonus like 30% - 50%, I think maybe that's the reason why the price is dumping, but I believe if their project is unique and has potential then we do not need to worry it will increase the price for sure.
Agree, the ICO's death does not involve bounty hunters because they are just people who want to receive money from others then work, their contributions and influences only help the project spread, even increase the chance for ICO to complete, they do not harm ICO when it is not in their favor. The one who killed the ICO is probably the developers, the scammers, and a bit related to investors, they contributed largely to the failures, pushing the project to the dead zone, too many scams, garbage and no investors, ICO died like that

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
dtb.agency (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 34

SMM.INFO – Cheapest SMM Services from Vendor

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:34:54 AM

99% from all respondents here are bounty guys (according to signatures)  Grin Grin Grin

⭐️SMM INFO SMM Panel – buy cheap likes, followers, views ⭐️
➡️➡️➡️http://smm.info ⬅️⬅️⬅️
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:45:20 AM

I'm not in agreement with the idea that bounty hunters killed ICO. I think the group that should be mentioned for causing more havoc are the scammers and extortioners. Bounty hunters are only contributing to the well being of projects and don't participate in her downfall.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:37:07 AM

I myself am a member of the bounty and I can say that I personally saw how early investors and funds dumped the price of tokens. You ask how I found out? Everything is very simple. Tokens of the bounty participants were specially blocked, and distributed to early investors and funds, as a result, the price went down sharply. If you remove this fact and look at the number of tokens that is allocated to the bounty, then this is a very small part, which can in no way affect the price. Therefore, all the accusations against the participants of the bounty are not substantive and are created just to hide the fact of the drain of tokens by early investors and funds.
flemmings02

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:50:33 AM

ICO project before distributing tokens to bounty hunters and airdroppers, they should make sure that there is enough liquidity for the token to prevent it from dumping so early.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:59:00 AM

I will start by asking how many percentage of the token is allocated to bounty hunters, some as low as 2%, I think maximum I have seen is 5%. Now tell me how that will affect a project. Most at times even before the tokens are distributed to hunters, the price already dipped. So I don't believe that hunters killed ICO
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

This has become the fall back lies that most project dev tell their investors now. It is laughable that same project dev allocate the same amount to bounty campaign. Are they telling us they don't know what they are doing. From experience, many project that do not have existing products or services that propels demand for the token before being listed on exchange will result in price dump because nobody will buy token that do not have use.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

False, because prize hunters never kill ico, because hunters also want a good ico when they join the ico project, and the ico allocation for prize hunters is also very small, so they don't kill ico.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:22:20 PM

most of it is true but remember that not everything is like that, after all you can't say that bounty hunters are the main cause of project failure or token prices, because if the problem is due to the excessive amount of bounties then this problem should be easily resolved by how to limit the number of participants then if the problem is because many tokens have been provided for bounty hunters, then this problem is also easy to overcome, namely by providing an appropriate allocation, not excessive or too little

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Well yea bounty hunters can bring to a fall in price of any project token.  This happens if the project didn't do their home work well to know how hunters behave if tokens are distributed all at once.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:36:37 PM

It's funny how people tend to blame bounty hunters for everything when a token price drops, even in the instances where bounty hunters has not yet received the tokens for the work they did, they are still blamed for the dump in price anyways.
Bounty hunters has nothing to do with price dump in my opinion because most projects allocate less than 1% of the total tokens to bounty campaigns.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

I hate when team blame hunters for their token dumps. The money they give to hunters is part of their marketing budget and if they don't want to use hunters, they should advertise on google ads and coinmarket cap. Although BM must do their due diligence to guard against bounty cheaters.  
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

please don't always blame us, we bounty hunters only accept a very small number of tokens, even the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters is often deducted from the promised allocations, then some distribution projects are carried out in several phases, and some of them are locked on our wallet.
then? what should we continue to blame?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: