Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's not a job  (Read 665 times)
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:04:24 PM

This forum is for gaining knowledge and getting assistance/solutions to cryptocurrency related issues the bounty hunting is just a minor aspect of it and anyone taking bounty hunting as a full time job is probably a newbie and will find a real job when he/she finds out that most projects are scam.

Bounty Hunters should also make research about a project before promoting it.

I think it is scammy if you are promoting or receiving bounties from a project you don't believe in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 02:48:25 AM

I think that is the main reason why I stopped working as an employee. I'm just lucky to be picked as one of the participants in a signature campaign that is running for a long time already.
It makes sense, with your rank, 0.006 BTC per week in maximum, and at current price of bitcoin, it worths about $240 per month, that is not small money in third-world nations. In fact, you luckily chosen in good campaign but it also depends on your decision to determinantly stay with YOLOdice over time. If you jump between campaign, your luck would have been over.
0.0063 to be exact Cheesy and at around 240$ per month (current price), it is a huge monthly income already in our country. I didn't taught for even a second to find another signature campaign right now. I remember the time when I spent weeks just browsing the services section hoping that there is a open Signature campaigns that pays Bitcoin and I'm lucky I see Yolodice and got accepted.

At this moment, there are only few campaigns that runs for a long time already (Yolodice, Chipmixer, Bustadice, Bitsler, 777, Bitvest are some). Some lasts for only a few weeks or months. I have no intentions to find another signature campaign anymore.

I think that is the main reason why I stopped working as an employee. I'm just lucky to be picked as one of the participants in a signature campaign that is running for a long time already.

I've been in campaigns that lasted for several years that ended with absolutely no warning at all. When a good campaign ends the market will be flooded with its participants looking to join another and will likely be picked over other users.

If your campaign dying will screw your finances then you should be planning for that. It could happen any moment. I've seen people saying their pay their rent with sig campaign payments. That's nuts.
Yes I'm aware of it that anytime Yolodice can stop their campaign so what I'm doing is I convert around 40-50% of my total monthly earnings and invest it in Stocks or in our future business and some to pay some expenses like foods electricity etc. and I hold the remaining Bitcoins. In that way, even the campaign stopped at least I diversified my portfolio and if that happens I think its time for me to find a realtime job already.

Anyway, I'm just happy that this topic has been an interactive one so that we can share our opinions regarding this. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 07:32:33 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 09:44:02 AM by tbct_mt2

0.0063 to be exact Cheesy and at around 240$ per month (current price), it is a huge monthly income already in our country.
I live in low income nation too, so I understood what you said.
At this moment, there are only few campaigns that runs for a long time already (Yolodice, Chipmixer, Bustadice, Bitsler, 777, Bitvest are some).
They are not only long-running campaigns, but also are highest paid campaigns.
Yes I'm aware of it that anytime Yolodice can stop their campaign so what I'm doing is I convert around 40-50% of my total monthly earnings and invest it in Stocks or in our future business and some to pay some expenses like foods electricity etc. and I hold the remaining Bitcoins. In that way, even the campaign stopped at least I diversified my portfolio and if that happens I think its time for me to find a realtime job already.

Anyway, I'm just happy that this topic has been an interactive one so that we can share our opinions regarding this. Smiley
lol, it is good to know you have plans to use part of your income from Yolodice to re-invest, but it makes me laugh that you don't have plans to invest in bitcoin when next year bitcoin halving will occur, or in altcoins that are actually cheapest in alt/btc pairs for last two years.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:54:40 AM

lol, it is good to know you have plans to use part of your income from Yobit to re-invest, but it makes me laugh that you don't have plans to invest in bitcoin when next year bitcoin halving will occur, or in altcoins that are actually cheapest in alt/btc pairs for last two years.
Yobit?? Should you say Yolodice Wink

Anyway, try to reread my post. I stated that I hold the remaining of my monthly income Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:46:16 PM

OP is a hyprocrite with a paid signature.  Don't you realize that everyone can't get a normal job in their local economy.  Online work is a real viable option for people with no way out.
It's still not a "job" , you may earn from time to time, but not everytime that's why forum members have been active on encouraging some members here who mistakenly think that this forum is for someone whose less unfortunate , who doesn't have job etc., You'll realize sooner that this place is not for a jobless person. This is for the people who want to continuously learn about Bitcoin, to engage in discussion. You need a stable job. Paid Online Jobs, specially here in this forum is reliable to support your daily needs.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

I'm happy for the people living in 3rd world countries that can have a good life doing online work instead of slaving all day in a sweatshop factory making nike shoes or something.

I could make $32 a day with my current campaign, if I posted the maximum amount but I am usually too busy for that.  So around 900 a month which is still a very small amount for where I live, it has a very expensive cost of living.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:56:21 PM

Bounty Hunters should also make research about a project before promoting it.
But the don’t even care to read white paper and road map,but cries when they are scammed and not get paid.as the normal this was the normal reason why some are filing complaints for not receiving payments
OP is a hyprocrite with a paid signature.  Don't you realize that everyone can't get a normal job in their local economy.  Online work is a real viable option for people with no way out.
It's still not a "job"
I think it’s much better to call as “Extra Job”or “sideline” .and I also believe that people inside forum must have also life outside and never dedicate your whole time here.never forget that this is Virtual life and assurance is not 100% indeed

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

I could make $32 a day with my current campaign, if I posted the maximum amount but I am usually too busy for that.  So around 900 a month which is still a very small amount for where I live, it has a very expensive cost of living.

I'd be a little careful with that campaign you're in. It is widely detested by people in this forum and they'll be scanning any users for any transgressions carefully. It may not be around for very long.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:19:13 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 04:30:56 PM by tbct_mt2

I'm happy for the people living in 3rd world countries that can have a good life doing online work instead of slaving all day in a sweatshop factory making nike shoes or something.

I could make $32 a day with my current campaign, if I posted the maximum amount but I am usually too busy for that.  So around 900 a month which is still a very small amount for where I live, it has a very expensive cost of living.
Really, man. I did not see people say Yobit signature campaign has still run and actually paid for their participants. Can you confirm this, please.
It is a good payment per day, if meet post quota, but why did you apply in MintDice when you have been in better campaign (Yobit)?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170052.msg52098153#msg52098153
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:17:34 PM

Jobs are not safe and if you lose your job you screwed. How is a job better then working here? YOu telling us we should rely on one single job rather then multiple. Please man...

A real job?? Explain what a real job is?

Btw noone got rich of a job. Job stands for "just over broke" do you want to live like a slave every single day of your life at a "job" that is some great advice there. No thank you I  would rather freelance online and use my brain then waste it away in some dead end shit job that you only do to fill the hours. You can earn while you learn here. Why would you want a job when you can work for yourself at home?
I would rather earn less and stay at home and work there then go to a job like a little robot doing my 9 to 5 every day.

You can absolutely work and get 100% of your income from this forum. If you think you can't or have not and have given up well maybe you deserve that?

You can use a bounty to get involved with one of the teams and maybe land yourself a job on the actual team.

You basically telling people to kill their dreams and live like a slave.

I say leave your shit dead end low income hellhole job and work online 100%

I love how you claim it is bad to rely on your income source to be here yet....

What if you lose your job? Then you @#$@ed, If I lose work here its ok there is much more and i can bounce back. If you lose your precious job its all over for you.

Really, man. I did not see people say Yobit signature campaign has still run and actually paid for their participants. Can you confirm this, please.
It is a good payment per day, if meet post quota, but why did you apply in MintDice when you have been in better campaign (Yobit)?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170052.msg52098153#msg52098153

Bitbustah is talking shit. They always claim they have been paid yet they the only one. Funny the users claims how well they being  paid yet look at their post history and they applying for other signature campaigns that pay much less. Why the hell are you lying what do you get from it? I you were being paid by yobit you would keep quite and enjoy it. Where is your payment screenshot from yobit?? That balance button doesnt work son.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:31:17 PM

No one's saying that.

What they are saying is that if you throw in everything and decide that this place is going to support you from now on you might wind up in serious trouble. The money flowing in this forum comes and goes. What was a world beating business yesterday might be shut down by The Man today. Whatever shittoken you signed up for that was going to change the world could wind up worthless in a matter of weeks.

This very forum itself might vanish with no warning.

And as for bouncing back, crypto's fortunes are heavily interlinked. You don't have one area thriving if the rest of it goes dead. Everything goes dead. Even the best capitalised companies give up. If your gig dies in a downturn the chances are most others will too.

If you'd joined at the latter half of 2017 you would've thought you'd found an eternal money fountain. Fast forward into the following year and things looked rather less fertile.

If people have several different sources of income from online stuff then great. I've seen many posters claim the opposite who were very confident of having all their eggs in one basket and they were never heard from again.
Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Merited by gentlemand (2)

No one's saying that.

What they are saying is that if you throw in everything and decide that this place is going to support you from now on you might wind up in serious trouble. The money flowing in this forum comes and goes. What was a world beating business yesterday might be shut down by The Man today. Whatever shittoken you signed up for that was going to change the world could wind up worthless in a matter of weeks.

This very forum itself might vanish with no warning.

And as for bouncing back, crypto's fortunes are heavily interlinked. You don't have one area thriving if the rest of it goes dead. Everything goes dead. Even the best capitalised companies give up. If your gig dies in a downturn the chances are most others will too.

If you'd joined at the latter half of 2017 you would've thought you'd found an eternal money fountain. Fast forward into the following year and things looked rather less fertile.

If people have several different sources of income from online stuff then great. I've seen many posters claim the opposite who were very confident of having all their eggs in one basket and they were never heard from again.

If you decide to follow anything and want that anything to support you, you could end up in serious trouble as well. This is a constant threat with everything we do. I would rather work for different projects here then sink my 8-9 hour job into one place every day. I can lose my job at any time. A job means 100% of what you put in to earn $$$ is at risk and all eggs packed in one basket. Sure you get a more stable work but the threat is still there and honestly, will you be happy living that way? What if you fight with your boss and from then on never get along? That would be horrible.

Saying the forum could vanish or a business will just end is no more likely then being struck by lightning or knocked over and killed crossing the road. Focusing on these things will only increase the likeliness they will happy.
This is actually paranoia and something I suffer from. I use to fer crypto would disappear entirely. I even feared the internet would go offline. It is just fear. There is no benefit in entertaining it. It only serves to bring you down.

yes most things will fail. It is not just exclusive to crypto. So what if you fail? If it was easy it would have no value. The harder something is the more value it holds. I want to fail. Not once not twice. I want to fail endlessly. Fear of failer is true failure. No success comes from giving up. Failure is simply another way how not to do something. You do not beat yourself up nor give up. You get back up and you try again. I am not sure what companies you refer to that just give up but I don't think successful people just give up everything they have built.

Yes, those posters that made those claims gave up. They thought it was easy and when it wasn't they gave up. Obviously, they failed. The more you fail at something the more difficult it will be for someone else to do the same. If you failed 1000x trying to design something and you finally did it. You know for a fact someone else trying to do the same is gonna have a dam hard time. Thus you secure a rare skill and knowledge.

Also, remember you only have to pass once. You only need 1 win. You miss 100% of the shots you do not take. If you take 10000x shots and the next shot goes in.... You have done it.
If you uwant to work from home you need to understand the risks that are involved and you need to diversify massively. People who succeed knew what they were getting themselves in. They know the risks. No one becomes successful feeling safe.

Bounty hunting is just earning an investment instead of buying in at the ICO. For me it is a thrill. People say crypto is so volatile. SO??? Roller coasters are fun.

Btw almost all my assets are in crypto and have been so since 2015. I left my shithole job at the airport and I feel much better. I have energy I don't have to drive to work and waste time and fuel. For now, I earn less then I would like to but I am much happier.

Edit:

I would give you some merits but you are already legendary and in the best signature campaign around so ^^ Hope it's ok I give them to someone in need of some.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

It does not matter if you are living in a 3rd world country or a developed country. You can only work online and earn if you have skills. Without skills you cannot earn online.

I could make $32 a day with my current campaign, if I posted the maximum amount but I am usually too busy for that.  So around 900 a month which is still a very small amount for where I live, it has a very expensive cost of living.

Are you getting paid for Yobit ? As far as I know they are not paying on signature campaigns. Also the signature campaigns are not full time jobs so do not expect anything substantial from them.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

Not sure why Lauren is talking crap against me, Is it a jealously thing?  You can join the same signature campaign as well, ( not sure if they are still accepting new participants or not though)  Btw , don't call me son.
pandafly

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:28:02 AM

i consider this forum as an invaluable source of information, but over time i hope to be able to turn it into a second entry, to add to my work
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:16:38 AM

Well. The truth is that in some developing countries, even if you have a proper job, your income is quite low (about 200 ~ 300$ per month for a full-time job).
You will then have a comparison between making money from the crypto world (as a MMO job) compared to actual work. If you are capable, its income is quite good and I think it is possible to get more wages from real work. That's why many people choose jobs in this world.
Otherwise, you can maintain your current job to secure income, and see MMO as a secondary source of income.
Sohyun Park

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:15:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 12:34:32 PM by Sohyun Park

What do you take the forum as?, a work place, a leisure centre, an education arena etc, every newbie needs to question him or herself on this.

Primary its a platform where you can get knowledge and topics for exploring this new(for me) technology. I do respect the accounts that share knowledge or suggest better things. I do think that seekers are least concerned bounty, signatures it may be extra thing to them.

Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 12:02:41 AM

Not sure why Lauren is talking crap against me, Is it a jealously thing?  You can join the same signature campaign as well, ( not sure if they are still accepting new participants or not though)  Btw , don't call me son.

You just ignore people.

You get nothing out of lying so why do you lie? Show us a screen shot of the signature moved to the balance or rather just shut up. They don't pay must I repeat myself? The button doesn't work, how can you say it does when it doesn't? Are you daft?

If you were being paid you would not be looking for other work. Stop lying. Once more you will just ignore me.

WTF is the matter with you anyway??

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: