Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3041 times)
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:38:11 AM

unfortunatelly i can't use this app in my country, because i trying your apps and interest with are yu offerings in apps, and read great reiew in playstore, please expand in asean especially in indonesia Grin

You can still use our App but no participating merchants in Indonesia yet! However you are very near to us. There are plans to go into Indonesia for sure. Please use our ChatTee app to earn more TEE-coin into your wallet.
Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicnic22

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:08:46 AM

very extraordinary for a very large 10 million bounty allocation. and their concept is very good. and run by teams that have insight. and good partners

and the ability to earn tokens in the application is also a very important point. That is why the number of downloads of the application is constantly growing.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

unfortunatelly i can't use this app in my country, because i trying your apps and interest with are yu offerings in apps, and read great reiew in playstore, please expand in asean especially in indonesia Grin

You can still use our App but no participating merchants in Indonesia yet! However you are very near to us. There are plans to go into Indonesia for sure. Please use our ChatTee app to earn more TEE-coin into your wallet.
Cheers!
okay, i'll waiting your service are supporting my country, because i'm interest.
 Grin

Vlad2204

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

I find this project quite interesting, although I have found several projects that are (maybe) similar and most of them at this time have not been able to "defeat" the chat applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Apart from that, what is the biggest challenge in developing this project?

I do not think so. in fact, the programs that you have named are not competitors because they do not have such features that this application already has.
manhquang

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:34:26 PM

Cheers!

but such functions as check in will not be able to use if you are in another country. still, the project has great prospects for scaling .
Jose Narciso de Melo

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:53:04 PM

well, you can download the app now and earn your tokens. This is very important now both for users and for the development of the project.
agat14

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:12:45 PM

Anybody from anywhere in the world can earn TEE coin in our ChatTee mobile app.

So here, we only can get TEE coin by installing aplication on android and iphone, are there have another change we can get TEE coin not instaling on phone?.
on phone i have experience all fund hacked by hacker. on this point i don't expection to instaling on android, hope have on web or pc software.

Yes getting a PC app would be just fine. But I haven't seen the news yet. does the team plan to develop the app or not

I use an application for Android and for me it's all pretty convenient. I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
hamoudi19

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:31:53 PM

Yes now the team has a full-fledged working product and it is excellent and the main thing that in Singapore it is in demand. Now the project just needs to scale.
I think that the future project will scale around the world and this means that the demand for tokens will grow very quickly.
vladimir2505

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:51:03 PM

we will wait for news regarding the listing I think it will be very important for the community. I am glad that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, I would like to know which it will exchange, and how authoritative it will be. This will be very important for the popularity of the project.
raptor223

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:11:41 PM

bounty program looks very interesting and I think it will create a huge community around this project.
Alik69

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:30:18 PM

It is great that the project received a good evaluation from the community in Singapore. I think that the project will be able to develop very quickly.
sashaclearsky

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

Cheers!

I am in Ukraine and would also like to download the app and receive tokens. This is a good opportunity for me, though I may not see you in my country.
Tutohek

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:06:02 AM

Cheers!

I am in Ukraine and would also like to download the app and receive tokens. This is a good opportunity for me, though I may not see you in my country.

the plus is that you can use the app now and receive your tokens and exchange them on exchanges after listing.
alex6113

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:23:32 AM

bounty program looks very interesting and I think it will create a huge community around this project.

I myself take part in the bounty program in order to get tokens now. Moreover, the team will not sell a large number of tokens.
bypasser11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:43:09 AM

we will wait for news regarding the listing I think it will be very important for the community. I am glad that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, I would like to know which it will exchange, and how authoritative it will be. This will be very important for the popularity of the project.

until not was any the news on this about, but perhaps that in the future team will make announcements. Usually the results of negotiations are not disclosed until 100% confirmation
Garth

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:01:39 AM

how are you going to meet the demand for tokens? will you cooperate with advertisers?
megasponsor

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:21:45 AM

as I understand, they already have a lot of downloads of the application and then the project will only scale and grow.
billbojohn

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:40:01 AM

I'm interested in Android applications have already passed any audit or not?
nicnic22

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:58:39 AM

I am also waiting for news about the exchange as I understand that they are going to hold an IEO and it is very important.
Vlad2204

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:18:37 AM

Anybody from anywhere in the world can earn TEE coin in our ChatTee mobile app.

So here, we only can get TEE coin by installing aplication on android and iphone, are there have another change we can get TEE coin not instaling on phone?.
on phone i have experience all fund hacked by hacker. on this point i don't expection to instaling on android, hope have on web or pc software.

Yes getting a PC app would be just fine. But I haven't seen the news yet. does the team plan to develop the app or not

I use an application for Android and for me it's all pretty convenient. I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.

Yes now the project looks very successful sometimes I do not even understand why they will conduct sales rounds if they already have such a successful business in Singapore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: